Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Give Up

On this game.

Just paid for the new pack and NOTHING shows up in my game. No new haunted lot trait, no build/buy...NOTHING. Yet the features say to watch for guildry. And seances.

It shows I paid for the pack. And I spent 2 DAYS trying to repair game in Origin.

There's something seriously wrong with this company.

I'm done.

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Haunted lot is not a lot trait but a lot type.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Should've waited for a sale maybe?
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Take your mods out (if you're using any).
    If it doesn't help contact EA.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited February 2021
    Did Origin definitely download the pack? I've found recently I'll buy the packs but then they won't install automatically and I have to physically click on the Sims 4 in Origin, then the stuff packs category and it should show up there with the pack and the option to download.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    It's a lot type. Like a tiny house. :smile:
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited February 2021
    That's odd and I believe there was something wrong with your installation.

When I downloaded the game via Origin and loaded a Save game I was immediately asked if I wanted to place the Haunted House made by Dr. Ashley. I got the choice as I did after downloading Dine Out for placing various restaurants. It might be a good idea to go to Origin and "update" game or repair it.

You have to choose to make a house a haunted one in Lot choices, like you would do for residential, tiny house, spa, etc.,
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    On this game.

Just paid for the new pack and NOTHING shows up in my game. No new haunted lot trait, no build/buy...NOTHING. Yet the features say to watch for guildry. And seances.

It shows I paid for the pack. And I spent 2 DAYS trying to repair game in Origin.

There's something seriously wrong with this company.

I'm done.

The haunted house should be in your gallery in your game.
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell