Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia take 2 (Town Win PG. 29)

Comments

• tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    oh so i wasnt killed during the day like last time ok i guess thats fair but i wasnt the mafia so u were wrong but at least people r following the rules this time i guess im still annoyed about the time xsongx killed me because that was really unfair but its ok im over it now ok?

I get how annoying it can be to die on day one, but both times (this elimination and Luv's dayvig shot) were within the rules. If they weren't, I wouldn't have let them happen.

its just not fair ok but im fine im over it and i forgive xsongx or luvadsims or however it was i forgive them ok
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,582 Member
    oh so i wasnt killed during the day like last time ok i guess thats fair but i wasnt the mafia so u were wrong but at least people r following the rules this time i guess im still annoyed about the time xsongx killed me because that was really unfair but its ok im over it now ok?

I get how annoying it can be to die on day one, but both times (this elimination and Luv's dayvig shot) were within the rules. If they weren't, I wouldn't have let them happen.

its just not fair ok but im fine im over it and i forgive xsongx or luvadsims or however it was i forgive them ok

Just be thankful you weren't me that one time I got elimed by mafia on day 1 and then I was supposed to replace someone on night 1 (cuz they had to step out of the game), and then I also died on night 1.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    bella can i be a replacement i wonder
    DeKay wrote: »

Just be thankful you weren't me that one time I got elimed by mafia on day 1 and then I was supposed to replace someone on night 1 (cuz they had to step out of the game), and then I also died on night 1.

that really isnt fair how was the mafia that time i wonder because that was really mean

that really isnt fair how was the mafia that time i wonder because that was really mean

Yeah, it was. I was so mad, I stopped playing for a while and after that, people would not always try to kill me on night 1 cuz they realized how unfair it was.
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    bella can i be a replacement i wonder

If you don't want to be enlightened, then yes, I can put you on the list to be a replacement if we have need of one.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    yes let me be a replacement bella

Yeah, it was. I was so mad, I stopped playing for a while and after that, people would not always try to kill me on night 1 cuz they realized how unfair it was.

please dont stop playing again ok ur a really good player and it makes games so much more fun to play when your here like the last game u wherent here it was fine but this game was better ok ur a really good player
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited February 2021
    ngDTzPq.jpg

"This technology still doesn't work! I thought after...but no. Still, nothing sounds right."

DeKay, Town Jailkeeper, has been found dead.

It is now Day Two, which ends on Tues. Feb. 23rd, at 6pm CST.
    Post edited by bellagorilla on
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    sorry dekay good luck town im still here and im reading the game and im keeping up because i aksed bella if i could be a replacment and she said yes ok so im still here and im keeping up with the game so if anyone cant play let me no and ill replace you ok its no worries but good luck and hopefully u find the mafia i suggest look into how voted me because u never no they might be under this but good luck and hopefully i can replace some one and play soon
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I have two questions. First, does DeKay have any doubts except me and Song? Second, do we just have the Foamy faction or both DeKay goals? She may be popular on the first night, but I'm looking for a killer or a non-killer

In other words, who was Dekai with suspicion and how many killers do we have?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I have two questions. First, does DeKay have any doubts except me and Song? Second, do we just have the Foamy faction or both DeKay goals? She may be popular on the first night, but I'm looking for a killer or a non-killer

I'm just thinking of both of you. It was me at first but he later said that he no longer does. I don't know how many killers we have. I guess it's just a mob and SK with that design but I just reviewed it and only got one.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yes, DeKay is goals
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Hmm....
    832XG3D.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I know did not do that. I'm trying to figure out if Song did that or is framed
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I am here now, life happens. Let's read now.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Yes, DeKay is goals

he is a great sauce.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Bosch. Let's see how it changes!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

This is interesting. I think he was very worried about you and me. He also thought about the mouse. I think this is someone who shapes my face. Killer I would have played a lot of games before, but today is much more obvious.
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: »

This is interesting. I think he was very worried about you and me. He also thought about the mouse. I think this is someone who shapes my face. Killer I would have played a lot of games before, but today is much more obvious.

Shape me? I mean, trying to make it look like that to me. Do you understand?
    they/he

shape = frame

xicwqMCm.jpg

shape = frame

Yes

(extra 2 characters)
    they/he
    Cauliflower: I look like an ear!
    Walnut: I look like a brain!
    Mushroom: I hate this game

xicwqMCm.jpg
    good luck town :)
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    There seems to be something wrong with Broncos that is quieter than usual. Also, Dekay was suspicious of Song, even though he was suspicious of it. If I pick one of them to qualify, I'll pick the Broncos, but I'll be good at eliminating Song tomorrow. I think it could be Broncos SK, because as far as I know, nobody advocates for them. He or his partner is confused with Google Translate.