Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png

Chapter Nine - "Graduation Day" (Part One)

Though we leave in sorrow
    All the joys we've known
    We can face tomorrow
    Knowing we'll never walk alone

When the ivy walls are far behind
    No matter where our paths may wind
    We'll remember always, always
    Graduation day
    ~The Freshmen

School's out for summer
    School's out forever
    School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
    No more books
    No more teacher's dirty looks

Well, we got no class
    And we got no principals
    - (Watcher: or was it principles... ~evil smirk~)
    We ain't got no innocence
    We can't even think of a word that rhymes
    - Alice Cooper - "School's Out Forever"

So much for five years of post-elementary school education.
    Screenshot-65.jpg
    Screenshot-68.jpg
    In the morning of Friday, June 30, 1988; they received a call stating that there was to be a graduation ceremony for Haruo, River, Phil and Noel...since they were the only four that were left to graduate out of that year’s class. And it happened to be that they would be called down to the city hall around nine o’clock or so or depending on when the school got the sound-system and stage set up. Considering the ad hoc graduation ceremonies that end up in this town, they just might as well keep the stage setup up all year. It would save them having to take it down and put it back up the next day. But of course, they had to have some make-work for all those who didn’t have much to do other than to take stuff down and put it away... and then take it back out four days later...and set it all back up again. Politics.

Maybe...it might be a good thing to have just one set day a month to have a graduation? But no, that would make too much sense, wouldn’t it?
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Bebe on the other hand was thankful that yesterday was the last day she had to work as a playground monitor. Now she got to monitor classes in-class...as a teacher’s aide. Which meant that she had to make sure kids were listening when the teacher taught a class and try not to fall asleep herself if she ended up in a class that she herself had taken as a student that was taught by a teacher who was dull and an effective teacher as banging a rock with a two-by-four hoping to make a hole. Luckily for her, that wouldn’t count towards her final grade or cutting points off her grade. Unfortunately sleeping on the job could cost her her job. Time for coffee. Could they get Biohazard Coffee there in Canada; 928 mg of caffeine per 12-oz – guaranteed to keep you hanging off the rafters like a chimp at the Greater Vancouver Zoo; (Watcher: they don’t have any in real life) screeching not included. At least, considering the fact that she was a family member of the graduates, she wouldn’t have to be sitting in those hard chairs...this time around.

Well, at least this time around the graduates would be Haruo, River, Torao and whoever the others were. They suspected that it would be Phil...or on the off-chance, Parker, who was only one day younger than Torao and River.

Phil was already a fire-captain in the Sunset Valley Fire Department and was making great strides career-wise for someone who was completely insane. Oh wait, having to run into a raging fire versus running out of the blaze was a perfect job for someone who was magnanimous...and had friggin’ bats in the belfry.
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    Haruo and River preferred nice sedate jobs, preferably at home: River had painting and Haruo went out to fish. Torao would be busy in the garden and well, Bebe was the only one who had to commute.
    Screenshot-75.jpg
    Screenshot-77.jpg
    Haruo, after finishing his meal, headed out to the front of the house, still in his underwear (luckily it was dark and only three in the morning...so he didn’t freak out anyone else not within his family circle) to pay the bills, then he headed over after changing into his every-day clothes over to see Moses Joseph to consign yet another group of items that needed consigning. After which he would check out the other consignment shop and see if he could get rid of some of the meteors that he’d had assessed.
    Screenshot-79.jpg
    Screenshot-80.jpg
    When Haruo went over to the other consignment store, he’d realized that in his zeal that he forgot exactly what time it was. Naturally at 4:59AM, the consignment store would NOT be open. Well, duh. Unlike the Chikamoris, nobody else in town was insane enough to get up at 3 in the morning to start their work-day. After all, getting out of a nice, warm comfortable bed to get met by a cold blast of morning air; no matter how hot it would get in the midday would be any enticement to become an early-bird; worm or no worm. (Watcher: I’m quite certain that most sims’ palates would not extend to sampling Lumbricus terrestris no matter how appetizing it might be for robins).
    Screenshot-84.jpg
    Screenshot-87.jpg
    ElixirConsignment_06-30-1988.png
    ElixirConsignment_Spacerocks_06-30-1988.png
    So considering the fact that the consignment store down at 280 Sunnyside Blvd was not open, Haruo returned to the Elixir Consignment store at 365 Oak Grove Road and went to consign his space-rocks there – the Watcher, being holy, is resisting the urge to say something about Haruo getting his rocks off...

...to consignment.)
    Screenshot-88.jpg
    Screenshot-90.jpg
    [img][/img]
    Screenshot-93.jpg
    Evidently the school was a bit more on the ball that morning and called at around 6AM to let them know that the school graduation would start at exactly 9AM; which is the way that all graduations should be run. A specific time, a specific place, a specific duration of time and it shouldn’t start any later than 9:15AM to prevent late-comers from milling around essentially not knowing what the heck they’re doing. Which of course prompts Murphy to show up and present his 🐸🐸🐸🐸; in other words, everything goes to hell in a hand-basket.
    Screenshot-94.jpg
    Screenshot-95.jpg
    Screenshot-97.jpg
    Uncomfortableness abounded that morning as Fiona decided that she would do the driving to the graduation ceremony instead of the family taking a cab and enriching Yellow Cab’s coffers by §160.00. And she placed Haruo in the shotgun seat which meant that she could keep an eye on him; which also meant that he couldn’t sit with River in the back and neck. No heavy petting, no lips on lips...and most definitely NO woohoo...especially NOT until they were married.
    Screenshot-99.jpg
    Screenshot-103.jpg
    Screenshot-107.jpg
    Screenshot-108.jpg
    Oh, yes, graduation again was a long-winded affair; especially with teachers and faculty all having something to say to the graduates...and in actual fact, bloviating for the sake of bloviation which extended the graduation ceremony from a one hour affair of “walking across the stage, getting your high-school certificate and shaking the teacher’s hand and getting the flark off the stage.” to a three hour “sit in your chair and hope your tail-end doesn’t go numb”. Bebe sat in the audience hoping that she wouldn’t hear the same exhortations to greatness that she heard the first time around when it was her turn to graduate three days ago. That hope got blown to shreds when Mr. Isaac Klassen, the biology teacher pulled out a well-worn, much folded piece of paper and proceeded to read from it by rote. “Dear fellow faculty, and graduates of the School for the Gifted...” oh for the love of the Watcher...make it stop.
    Screenshot-106.jpg
    Meanwhile the band in the background softly played “Land of Hope and Glory” over and over again...
    Screenshot-109.jpg
    We've heard this song before
    On endless repeat,
    Stuck here in our chairs for...
    Hours listening to speeches.
    Can we please get out of here,
    So we can go eat?

Screenshot-110.jpg
    That was about the sum of it...and eventually all expounding of exhortations came to a halt; either because of those at the dais running out of oxygen or running out of cogent things to say – it wasn’t certain as to which but to the utter relief of the graduates that were present; it was clear that they would get out of the graduation hall within a timely fashion...though not timely enough for them. At least it wouldn’t be one o’clock before they managed to sit down at a fashionable restaurant to intake some food; thank goodness.
    Screenshot-115.jpg
    Screenshot-120.jpg
    Screenshot-121.jpg
    Screenshot-122.jpg
    Screenshot-123.jpg
    Screenshot-125.jpg
    Screenshot-126.jpg
    Screenshot-130.jpg
    Screenshot-137.jpg
    Screenshot-145.jpg
    ...and just to put a damper on things...when they got out of the ceremony, they ended up finding that the sunny day that they were expecting had clouded over; a metaphor for their life to come after the sunny days of no responsibilities other than getting their school-work done for the next day at school...or for Haruo, trying to come up with believable excuses for why his homework hadn’t been completed. “I’m sorry, Mrs. Frew...my dog buried my homework while searching for space-rocks.” Welcome to young adulthood and a mountain of responsibilities where excuses will end up giving you a nice little cushy spot on the unemployment line.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    Or for Haruo...a lifetime of working for himself – self-employment being perfect for someone who doesn’t like answering to anyone other than himself; or to someone who just buys the fish that he is going to catch; thus having chosen the life of an angler.
    Screenshot-162.jpg
    Screenshot-165.jpg
    Screenshot-178.jpg
    Screenshot-179.jpg
    But for now...there was trying to find sustenance thanks to Yasunobu offering to take them all out for a meal to celebrate their graduation. Ah yes, a good meal to start off their life of employment...
    Screenshot-177.jpg
    Screenshot-171.jpg
    Screenshot-173.jpg
    Screenshot-176.jpg
    ...and again the Watcher provided them a metaphor...to learn something about life. It started hailing. Sometimes life has a habit of kicking you in your happy place...painfully.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I am not in a good way today, Simmers :disappointed:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    @bekkasan Nice update. Trust is the base of any good relationship. I was a bit surprised though that Bekka accepted the, let's say, rather determined approach by jamie :smile: . But yeah, great seeing them grow closer. And, of course, great pics, as always. Also, I love cats. Even mine (which can be difficult at times :lol: ).
    Thanks. Without the NRaas mods, that game would have been unplayable by now, anyway.

@emorrill Thank you. Yeah, Amy's original look was what made the decision between Amy and Julienne so hard :lol: . Julienne was part of the welcome wagon, so she was a romantic interest from day 1. Little did I know at that point that this was as good as it gets in Twinbrook, at least as far as the looks department goes (road to fortune included). That she didn't have any other interests than flirting was a bit of an issue though. Their rare dates at parks or wherever usually ended after 16 hours when one of them keeled over from exhaustion from non-stop flirting. With Amy, it was always interesting in comparison.
    Shark's hair? I think it is this one.

@DivaDoodle Thanks, yes, it was funny. I enjoy your happy families. Congrats regarding the new babies :smile: . Good they already know about rainbows in the belly :wink: .

@alexandrea Awesome pics. I love how your sims look :smile: .

@HillyBeth Just age them up and push them out of the door :wink: .

@Nikkei_Simmer Have fun with mixing things up. That's always a good idea. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with :smile: .
    Yes, graduation day. It's also a reminder that every decision you make closes off some other path for your life.

@Sprottenham Haha. Yes, those awkward moments is what the game lives of. Burgled burglars sounds about right.

@thuggishsplicer Thank you. Nice Twinbrook shots you have there. Evil sims are the funniest, so I guess your Thiago is, too. I don't play Jeffrey Castor (well, usually), but I always look what he's up to.
    Regarding Shark in my game, Pansy Prudence was simply the only choice left. Everyone else was either married, still a teen or somehow culled by EA SP. However, I toned her down considerably. And if I don't like the result in the kids, I just use the RG mod to remix them.
    v56yTAS.jpg
    Speaking of Jeffrey Castor, I just noticed his choice of athletic outfit.
    KJVMms3.jpg
    Meh, he can keep it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________
    As for my game, there wasn't much interesting happening. I had married Tim Burre with one of Goodwin Goode's ill-bred daughters, but she already complains her husband is boring. Yes, it can't be because she's a loner and not even her former family likes her. Let's see what they are up to :smiley: .
    Other than that, I was playing the Wolf family on DeAndre's lot, where much of my Twinbrook game had been taking place (we had a completely different kind of commune going on there :wink: ). DeAndre's son DeShawn wants to hook up with Janet, my founder Randall's daughter (that was SP's pairing, not mine). Good for them, he was always a funny and friendly guy.
    Here's a pic of his mom Gala catching her dinner. In the background, the butler performs the dance she had been practicing over the last couple of days. Something with bees, I was told.
    MujlZRH.jpg
    So, it's business as usual.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited February 2021
    @bekkasan
    Not stuff I download off the exchange, I try to favorite them.Most of the lots came from DNA build team,
    but the white house took Eons to find.I found it again and favorited it. I backup all my Sims 3 folders onto an external
    hard drive, in case something goes wrong.Which it did, with the sims glitching and user interface disappearing.I replaced the corrupted folders with my backup folder and I got the black screen of death.Googling, said to delete the downloadedsims.index file, which I did and it fixed it. Made it a habit to keep all my store items backed up also but I got too many backups on my hard drive, I gotta decide which to keep and which not to.XD

I wish I knew to, because I literally went in and got rid of ALL CC furniture and any worlds that had CC in them.
    The only mods I have are Nraas and I doubt they would hurt my game and a few that people on this thread use.-shrugs- I think its memory issues.My computer apparently just can't handle sims 3.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Pretty dog.
    Congrats on the birth of Noah!
    Great update!

@DivaDoodle You're welcome, and glad Faelie would save me if anything happened.

@bekkasan Thanks, I did enjoy it.
    Great scenery pic!
    It's good to hear Bekka feels better.
    Jamie was nice to cook breakfast.
    It's funny how adults in love can sometimes act like children with a crush again.
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer Sounds like Jimmy's going to be an interesting kid. Hope Bebe can wrangle him.
    Cake for breakfast is a good treat, I've done it many times.
    Fiona looks funny in those pictures where she's staring at Haruo.
    Man, Haruo and River will be rolling in piles of money soon.
    Having both an angler and a gardener will be nice, always have fresh produce and freshly caught fish that way.
    I remember seeing one of my Sims paint that picture once. I don't remember for certain, but isn't it based a real life painting?
    I used to have my Sims eat birthday cake all the time. Now I just throw it away, even though it's wasteful.
    Another great update!

@thuggishsplicer Great job on City Hall!

@Turjan You're welcome.
    Everyone looks great.

@Tamijo It's nice that they have Indigo now.
    That's good that Mrs. Troy is still alive.
    Charles dressed up nicely.
    Congrats on the birth of the baby!
    Thanks for understanding. Yeah, my life has been busier since starting at Walmart, seems my hours have been fairly steady. I just try to read and play when I can.

@emorrill Yep, on March 16th. I actually gained weight, lol. Not too much, just a bit over where I should be for my height. Although, now that I started working, I lost some of what I gained.
    You're welcome.
    I know what you mean. I felt okay to read everything, but commenting just seemed too daunting for that many pages. I must have been in a weird mood that day anyway, I only played one whole day before shutting the game down. Usually I aim for two or three days at a time.

***I did part of feedback tonight and will do more tomorrow. I had a short day at work today and I have tomorrow off so I'm going to get a little play time in. Starting Wednesday, I have a busy work schedule (6 days in a row) so I won't be on much after tomorrow until the first part of March. However, I do have a Langerak update I'll be posting after I post this. I'll also have at least one or two more updates tomorrow night. Brittany's save won't probably start until March as my schedule is better then.
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited February 2021
    Episode 26 – Contagion

Immunity, long overdue - Contagion, I exhale you - Naive, I opened up to you
    Venom and mania - Now, contagion, I exhale you - The deceiver says, he says
    You belong to me - You don't wanna breathe the light of the others
    Fear the light, fear the breath - Fear the others for eternity - But I hear them now, inhale the clarity
    Hear the venom, the venom in - What you say inoculated - Bless this immunity
    This is a rather long track but the best song I know to fit this episode.
    (take a deep breath before you hit play)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7DfQMPmJRI

Marble Beach letter to her farther Thane Beach, written 6th of July 2726 AD
    Dear Farther
    Thanks for the present you send for my 22nd birthday, I think the necklace is perfect for the dress you send last time. Honestly, I thought the dress was a bit risqué, considering that I am not exactly skinny. Brandon says it is nice and not to worry, so I guess it is just me being a bit too vigilant. As you can see on the picture, I also changed my hair, tired of getting it in my eyes.

aavpgBS.jpg

Greg Preston’s Diary 10th of July 2726 AD
    Send a letter to Henry St. John yesterday, explaining that we have only seen one health issue that we might be able to relate to the relative innocent “Rababy Disease” with Elea Helsby, who was already over whatever infection she had. We did not know of any further spread and no one was seemingly infected by the more serious Chicken Poxvirida.

nYFogeJ.jpg

On a side note, why the heck does the kitchen sink always break down, just as we run dry of new fittings.

5LTkbhZ.jpg

From Terry Scully letter to his younger sister Lilith Scully, written 11th of July 2726 AD
    Hi Sis, sorry that I haven’t been writing to you previously, had too much on my mind after that unfortunate incidence. Just want to tell you that have now had contact with Suzan again, and we are good with what happened although I can’t see us as a couple again…. (A lot more personal stuff unrelated to our story)…..
    Anyway, she came over again yesterday and we started making out, kissing and you know. What was sad but also funny was that when we got close to the funny part, my roommate came home and spoiled all the fun. We never reached the finish-line.

p448Elj.jpg
    Wxeja04.jpg

Jenny Richards Diary 13th of July 2726 AD
    I celebrated my 35th birthday, as a girl’s night over at Elea’s camper with her and Marble, while Terry was nice and took a long shift at the café, although he did not seem really well actually.

Ng4vbUt.jpg

Extracts from “The Wilderness” by Michiko Vaughan
    Charles and I are still weak after living a long time in the wilderness and has attempthed to stay inside as much as possible to avoid the potential danger of the Chicken Poxvirida. I even ordered and took (*) an Experimental drug from a private supplier in “Ent” hoping to obtain immunity.
    Also bought a new dress sick of my old worn trousers.

N6Qw2A5.jpg

Jenny Richards Diary 17th of July 2726 AD
    Rumours has it that even thought both was involved elsewhere youngsters John Hallett and Anita Simone had a short but hectic affair. Funny enough it seems that it initiated that they both turned back to their respective partners and proclaimed to go steady with them. Either the affair was not what they expected or their respective partners gave them a final option, take it are leave it.

wGcCWnf.jpg

Greg Preston letter to Head of Security, Henry St. John, written 26th of July 2726 AD
    Sadly, the situation down here is suddenly quite bad. The first patient that we can guaranty got the Chicken Poxvirida was John Hallett he got many of the known symptoms. Restless sleep, tiredness, exhaustion and some level of stress and lack of consentration. Sadly I believe that he is not the only one, Myra Frances and myself living in the same household, have shown similar symptoms and so has Anita Simone over at “Nara Fields”, not to mention the unknown amount of infected that yet have to show symptoms. Please send as much “experimental” drugs as you can spare. Michiko Vaughan & Simon Stone bought and took (*) experimental drugs, while there were still private suppliers, we hope they are safe.

Regarding the relative innocent “Rababy Disease”, Elea Helsby is expected to be immune, Terry Scully feels better after taking (*) experimental drugs. We know of no other infected at this point.
    We may consider taking up some kind of restrictions to keep the Poxvirida at bay, do you do anything like that in “Ent”.

CztnlNr.jpg

Greg Preston Diary 29th of July 2726 AD
    We had another encounter with a homeless, entering the settlement, most likely trying to steal food or clothes from the clothesline. We just saw a shadow running away from the attack by Pongo. There is a sentiment in the settlements that the viruses could come from them. I see that as unlikely. It has to come from trade and travel to and from the mountains.

Oflk3Zj.jpg

(**) NARA FIELDS SETTELMENT

69 years old Armel Mercier woke up early and walked down to the river, probably having the best nature experience of his lifetime.

kJSmnH5.jpg

Although he is a brute, there is a more sensitive and deep side to Casel Hasan

QlN2e16.jpg

Anders Karlson left the Nara family moving into the Mercier household, likely due to the affair with Anita Simone, but there was also a bad atmosphere between him and Shina Nara.

oQjfPJM.jpg

Simon Stones had a dangerously close encounter with John, just have to hope the experimental drugs he took will keep him safe.

d6GLgML.jpg

Community Question
    We need a name for the new born baby girl, I got some suggestions but it is also allowed to drop a name.
    I will do a random draw between the names that get at least one vote (anything absurd will be disregarded)
    My suggestion is: Ivory or Marigold.

Marked sales this Period:
    Brendon Gentry household:
    1. A mixed load at 519$ most valuable a cut gemstone at 338$
    Michiko Vaughan household:
    1. A dry gallon of salted fish at 37$
    Terry Scully household:
    1. A silver ingot at 54$
    Greg Preston household:
    1. A Yellow Phyton 380$
    2. Egg’s 15$

(*) Editorial:
    Economy after this period. (including donations)
    Greg Preston household: Cash 11.254 – Net Worth 35.322
    Jenny Richards household: Cash 11.455 – Net Worth 20.081
    Michiko Vaughan household: Cash 2.972 – Net Worth 12.101
    Brendon Gentry household: Cash 18.913 – Net Worth 54.744
    Terry Scully household: Cash 5.048 – Net Worth 23.947

Community Fundings
    Primo July $6.286
    Pegasus $802
    Laundromat $57
    Tax
    Ultimo July $7.146

(*) Whenever I mention someone take “experimental” medicine – that is when the sim without my doing has paid for and taken a vaccine against a certain virus.
    When the term is try “experimental” medicine and see how they respond – they haven’t taken anything yet “Greg” just hope they will. All this is automated, I will not help them.
    Anders Karlson moved over to the Mercier Household automated. Everything was automated this Episode.

Comments:
    @Turjan
    Thanks for comment
    Funny I never ran into Amy Bull my first save that I played for quite a while was Twinbrook
    A bit strange the skin on Emerald probably just the light. Lovely that some games, like yours, run for years, hope I have the patient to do that with my two stories. Sadly, my brain always has the impulse to start up something new.

@bekkasan:
    Comments at your site, here I will just mention how fantastic the shots are, with the detailed interior selections always full of small delicacies if you look carefully. And the characters themselves, she takes a bath and off course gets a new outfit from the drawer.

I'm glad its not messing up anything. I've never put the personality modules in my game. Maybe someday.
    Ya seriously thinking about taking them out – more annoying than useful – guess they are gone next time I load up.

@emorrill:
    I like Joni but I LOVE that particular album: “Don Juan's Reckless Daughter”, mainly because one of all times greatest Bass players Jaco Pastorius have a deep impact in the direction the album takes, enough of that but if you like her and don’t know the album, check it out.
    Thanks for comments.
    Ya “Too Sexy” was an ironic comment on his new outfit, flamboyant and kind of greasy.
    Brandon is strange very hard to predict.

@DivaDoodle
    Nice to see Marigold and Cabana having some good time.
    Ohh that scary wolf almost made an instant delivery :D
    Did they do it in that “castle” like 15 minutes before he took her to the hospital?

Here returns the happiest man in the world
    That was a cute picture.

Two baby’s in the same update – nice – congratulations.

@alexandrea:
    Think the logs are from a CC with “homeless objects”
    As always you sims are stunning high quality.

(some later updates I will have to pass – it is 1.38AM and I need to get up early)

Terry takes a long boring shift in an empty bar, to let Jenny celebrate her 35th birthday

sfPZeQx.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    Langerak Family Update

WUsxAdL.jpg
    Dwight did some chores early in the morning. He and Melanie have the best bed still so they almost always get up first. Quinton and Ariana get the bed when they pass away. Speaking of, Dwight is either 98 or 99 in this picture.

wYDJDy8.jpg
    Melanie also did some chores, mostly dishes. It seems someone always leaves a plate out overnight and stinks up the dining room.

L0E2628.jpg
    Today's breakfast was pretty much whatever was left in the refrigerator.

TZYmDCe.jpg
    Daisy wanted to invite Hal Breckenridge over so she could try and romance him. However, the idiot rejected her, so she told him off.

u817GYD.jpg
    Since Hal rejected her, I had her look for men on a dating site. She sent messages to everyone she was interested in, based on looks entirely.

abjxaKG.jpg
    Daisy had an opportunity to perform at the hospital for sick children so I made sure she went. She got some decent money for it, too. Ariana and Quinton also had opportunities so I sent them off to theirs as well.

2HtgtbN.jpg
    I don't remember his first name, but this Sekemoto got a promotion so Daisy was supposed to help him celebrate. She talked with him a bit afterward.

VCUMymo.jpg
    However, she fell on her behind on her second Sing-a-Gram.

MAkAhYn.jpg
    Back at home, I had Daisy check her messages. All the guys except George Dean acted like they wanted to get to know her better. George just told her she didn't seem like his type of woman.

zZWf6oK.jpg
    And lastly, before she went to bed, Daisy practiced the mixology skill. She didn't get very far but it was something she wanted to do.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hello All

I have been trying to keep up with your posts but will have to get to work on it later. I've given out quite a few likes and awesomes.

I just popped in to say I am about to start loading 30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt Part 25 to YouTube.

In Part 26 you will see Percy has had a hair cut. The game keeps shutting down on me and I suspect it is his long hair. It remains to be seen if it continues to shut down with the new style that came with Supernatural. I noticed the memory use was over 3,500,000 KB at one point so I suspect the shut down occurred when it spiked a tiny bit above that. I also reset everything in town using Master Controller but the memory use was still over the top, although the game was running a lot more smoothly after the reset everything.

This is Percy with long hair
    Percy-Long-Hair001.jpg

And Percy with the new shorter hair from Supernatural. That's Wendy with him in this pic. Percy and Wendy join the household in Part 25. Percy is Coby's Imaginary Friend made real and Wendy is the sim I made in CAS for Wilfred to marry.

Percy-Short-Hair-With-Wendy001.jpg

Another thing you'll see in Part 25, the part I'm about to load to YouTube, is this autonomous group of 5 sims forming to chat on a community lot. I'm only controlling Cathy, the sim with the pink hair. The rest live in other households that I'm not playing.

Placing-The-Portal-Cathie-Colin-Tracy-Javon002.jpg

Happy Simming All

EDIT: The picture shows only 4 sims chatting. The 5th sim is just out of shot as she walks towards them to join the chat. You will see all 5 chatting happily together in this new video I'm about to load.

The sim with the dark hair thinking of Javon is Tracie, she is Javon's step-mother. Javon is Lynette's eldest brother and was the first of the 15 children to marry and move out with his wife, Gwen. Their vacation was in the three World Ddventures worlds.
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    Just wanted to stop by and put up this image:
    50970570713_43b7cc6d70_o.jpg
    It just feels like such a real summer dayyy~
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
    @polrbear
    I can't get over how nice your graphics are.
    I can't remember if I asked or not but do you use a mod for ligthing?
    edited February 2021
    It’s something in my mods folder causing issues and I don’t know which one I think it’s one of my recipe mods and I hope not and this is woth a new folder so....I may have to call Ryan and Linda done which is okay I’m sure I can create some new sims I have other ideas brewing in my head for stories just creating the Sims 😓 lol
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Comments:

@bekkasan:
    Cool bridge in Moonlight Fall, love it.
    All the snow on the peaks would tend me to be very cautious having a dip in that lake :# , I’d prefer just enjoy the scenery with a hot coffee in my hand B)

@Sprottenham: Comments at you story page.

@Brandontaylor
    Thanks for comments.
    Seems to me Melanie always does most of the house keeping around here, time to kick some male bottoms to let go of “willy” and get the fingers out ;)
    Daisy fainted :'(
    Hal for Christ sake! You wont often find a lady with such a natural flower aroma.
    “George forgettable”, but anyway looks like she will get some fine opportunity with many positive replies.

Got a bit bored with the quality of my game, so have been working a little with light and shade:

All early morning pictures:
    1b7rRhy.jpg
    pl59PHx.jpg
    6GFH25O.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Brandontaylor

Thank you

Generation 1 update

Liam

GTEXK5Y.jpg

Liam had some fun with videogames.

e95RDHP.jpg

Dani walked about

bFozOxo.jpg

D4SzUxA.jpg

T3pLKQI.jpg

They adopted a kitten, Sassie.

tagging @bekkasan, @emorrill, @DivaDoodle
    @Brandontaylor - That painting is based on a famous painting by Sandro Botticelli known as "The Birth of Venus".
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@sprottenham Nice update.

@thuggishsplicer Thiago looks a bit upset about his father. lol at Mom calmly eating her breakfast.
    Martin Finnegan, reminds me of someone. I'm terrible remembering actors names. Finally remembered, I think he played on Lost, so I googled it. Matthew Fox! Yes!

@Nikkei_Simmer Great update. Congrats on the graduation finally happening.
    Look forward to seeing what they do next. They certainly have enough money saved up to travel like River originally wanted to do.

@king_of_simcity7 Sorry to hear that. PM if you feel like you need to chat.

@Turjan Thanks for the comments. :smiley::heart: It was a surprise but I think she was so stunned he would cook for her she let it slide. :grin:
    I was ready to quit playing sims 3 when someone suggested I try nraas mods back in 2014. Made a world of difference. Suddenly it was my game to play my way and most of the problems were contained or curtailed. I started with relativity and suddenly my sims had time to to do things instead of eat, sleep, work, rinse and repeat. :grin:
    hehe, love that kilt!
    omg! I've never played a sim that was turned into a frog. I've had plenty of witches that turned sims, but never played one. That is the most hilarious picture I've seen!! I'm laughing my tush off here!!!

@GraceyManor I've just never heard anyone else have the kind of problems you do and I know you've had several computers. I hope you enjoy playing sims 4.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated. Look forward to more story from you. ah, here it is. :smiley:
    Poor Dwight getting old! I prepare myself for seeing the reaper every time I see him in your game.
    Might be time to fix a fella for Daisy and pop him in the game. :grin:
    I sure hope she finds someone, but she has plenty of time.

@Karritz Percy looks better with the shorter hair and hope the game is behaving better as well.

@polrbear Great picture.

@Tamijo Thanks for commenting on the picture from moonlight falls. I do imagine that water would still be quite cold no matter how pretty it is.
    Beautiful scenes with your changes in light and shading.
    lol, that sink again!

@Silverofdreams30 Nice pictures in your update. Adorable kitten.

Jorge and Judy checking out each other before checking out one of the houses built by rflong for her world.
    50960334401_a3a814a111_o.jpg
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@bekkasan that is a gorgeous picture! that Jorge and Judy are in! the house is so cute too! I wish I was your sims exploring that world!

@Silverof dreams30 ooooooo I want Sassy! gosh they make the animals so cute in the game! Beautiful Dani! her eyes are so dark in this pic, makes her look a bit different. and darling teen Liam! <3 I am glad he gets to play!

@Tamijo Gorgeous pics! Love the light and shade you show, very very nice!
    I like the look of Terry flirting! and Marble's new hair!
    ty for your comments! :) yes, just like here in r/l woohoo might start labor! hahaha so can spicy foods, but the former is more fun and doesn't give the negative moodlet!
    I Like Ivory! no one has that name! :)

@polrbear that pic of ''it just feels like such a real summer dayyy~'' is so amazing for a screen shot! really beautiful

@karritz I look forward to the video! :)

Brandontaylor lovely pics of your sims! Good ol Dwight! <3
    well I for one am glad! Hal isn't good enough for Daisy! Sherman Bagley.is delightful and is an awesome Dad, can she find him?

@Turjan always so lovely to see your sims! even the frog is lovely somehow :D love Jeffery Castro! it takes a real man to work out in a kilt! Umm doesn't he know sims might see things?! or maybe that's why Pansy likes him!? sigh "he's so daring!" says Pansy, totally in love!

I wanted to tell you, I love Shark! I was watching a netflics series 'the politicians' or something like that and Shark looks just like one of the chars! I almost fainted looking at him, and was thinking seesh he looks just like one of Turjan's sims!
    Thank you I'm so glad you enjoy them!

@king_of_simcity7 I'm so sorry to hear that. *scootches over* here come sit by me in my boat, even though it's the same boat! (((hugs))) hope you feel better soon!

@Nikkei_Simmer congrats to the Grads!!!

@thuggishsplicer Thank you for showing me the pic it is Awesome, the building is beautiful!!
    I love all your sims! I have a closeup coming up of Ari, Aiden McGraws son, he has Daddy's face shape and wonderful big cheeks <3 he is the sweetest boy in the world! Craven's Amelina is the Mom.

@emorrill thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate them!

''I'm glad Alfie is keeping his feelings inside, for Max's sake, it's very sweet, but it makes me sad at the same time.'' Max Knows. He really feels for Alife. He loves his BF dopple. But Faelie is His!!!

yes Cherie was calling him for woohoo and he didn't come to her! :open_mouth: Faelie and Alfie just would Not stop blabbing! I just watched helplessly! And coud tell that Max Knew! fishing right there in the background!

TY that you like the names! you are such a sweetie you know! and I'm glad I gave you a good laugh!!!! <3

I think I am all caught up! forgive me and tag me if you want to shout at me that I missed you! :D (((hugs))) I hope everyone has a fun day!
    edited February 2021
    Animal, Butch and Fast Eagle 101 (the CO's bird).
    VF-41_F-14_YXX_runway_Animal_Butch2_collage.jpg
    ...and even though it's not as clear as I'd like...I have to figure out how to move the external camera...it's their names on the canopy rails.

Man, they're outfitted for Bear, AIM-9Ls, AIM-7s, and two 2000lb JDAMs in the tunnel.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    120 The Watcher Watches: Max & Faelie's House <3 Sunday Afternoon <3

The babies get a day of babyhood, because they are boring to me. (in r/l I love them to pieces, can't get enough of them, especially my own! I would have to stare at them all the time because they would change just in the minutest detail, how they looked from hour to hour after being born! But not in the simverse! they are just burritos! unless they are in the stroller, but the sidewalks are bad in every town! LOL

Victor loves his tiny Jewel! and totes her all about! lol
    gJQvTvu.jpg
    rTa075t.jpg

Quigley is happily holding his brother Ziggy, speaking with Dad. Does Ziggy's head seem enormous?! lol
    r7Nm1Ns.jpg

The new Mama's having fun together!
    "Oh I've read the most informative child care book, Oakley, by Doctor Bebe BayBee! I'll get you a copy!" says Faelie.
    sTfQnAt.jpg

Faelie goes upstairs to get the book and Oakley picks up Ziggy!
    "Ohhh newboo! you are such a big baby, aren't you!" says Oakley, she marvles at his weight and is very happy her delicate Jewel's head isn't as large! Oakley can't wait until they can dress up their toddlers in all sorts of cute outfits!
    UB7rCyE.jpg
    uuj4UzP.jpg

Quigley just loves his Dad! When they aren't speaking of scientific matters, they love to goof around together. His Dad is the Best! Interesting and fun! Quigley is so thankful to have found parental love. He feels so lucky that Max recognized and found him!
    iEHsiGR.jpg

Max knows how Quigley is feeling. He rejoices that his son can feel love!
    ''you never know what can happen to a child left on their own, how it may damage their psyche! Quigley seems to have overcome all odds and seems to be doing a good job repairing his emotional health!'' Max thinks
    f3VaAGo.jpg
    G5J5xBL.jpg

"Aww Quigley, I love you, too, my son."
    3OUD3FN.jpg

"Dad I need your advice, I want to get a job! Something in an advanced career tract, what do you think about me starting my own business?'' asks Quigley
    9K2xL6D.jpg
    GQ25Srh.jpg

''Maybe I could go into writing or publishing.''
    cDrUZcH.jpg

''Or I could be a personal trainer and maybe own my own gym or sports team!''
    aTz1zaC.jpg

Max looks at his young one. He has some bright ideas.
    6iUNbH5.jpg

But he still needs to complete his schooling, so Max doesn't want him to start a career path just yet. There are enough family funds so that no generation ever needs to work unless it's for pleasure anyway.
    jjoKY7y.jpg

"Son those are all great ideas! You can try some out on a hobby basis, that way you can narrow down which you enjoy the most, and leave plenty of time for study, family, and fun!''
    0SSoQVe.jpg
    FJS1v6w.jpg

''I particularly like your idea of owning your own team. We can look at teams to see which you like the best. btw have You exercised today? '' says Max "you can use the TV in my room!''
    mtdHlpE.jpg

"ok Dad!"
    'What a great kid!" Max thinks and goes to supervise.
    fFJF1a3.jpg

"hmph! I'll see how Victor likes it! Why is he always in my room, anyway?" thinks Max
    2jFXLIQ.jpg
    cVBxTfC.jpg

As soon as Victor stands up, at bit annoyed, Max knows Victor got the message, and turns to leave.
    "Some people!" thinks Max, annoyed.
    "Some people!" thinks Victor, annoyed.
    XFXaJ1n.jpg

Victor and Oakley end up downstairs and Victor, feeling tricky, pays Oakley back with chattering teeth prank!
    W6ofvBJ.jpg

Oakley is not amused! and heads for the hot tub to warm up! But Victor grabs her hand before she can leave. He doesn't want her mad, he loves her and her kisses too much!
    A2OIvLt.jpg

He musters up all his Victor charm! "Aww you're pretty, Oakley" (that is as debonair as Victor gets!)
    9KRB2Qp.jpg

then for good measure, adds:
    TwvJ9O7.jpg
    fvrSFUO.jpg
    WJzg6VX.jpg

He checks to see if she forgives him.
    0yDbo21.jpg

She does!
    Emergency averted! Victor knows he got off easy! He thinks he better buy her a new bracelet or something, and try to refrain from pranking her again! The love of his precious Gem is to wonderful to ever risk losing!
    Oj6Pl5Z.jpg
    36nc01o.jpg
    a3qMnXd.jpg

Quigley sees cute Ace McGraw walk by the house on his way home, they are friends. Quigley baby sat him and Tana once. Quigley knows Ari had a 'different' up bringing at first and that Ari at first thought that Dante and Louise were is parents! :o

"Ace! hallo!"
    L7QZiwU.jpg
    Cute kid! he looks like his Daddy Aiden McGraw! :)

hWVLmEX.jpg
    d3uQWCk.jpg
    9W4dkYp.jpg

After a nice chat Ace heads home, because he is a good boy, and it's late! Only the men are in Ace's house! I have no idea where the girls and little Tana are! :o

Danny has everyone home and tucked in!

Cabana's house is missing Tula. Hopefully she is hanging with Mom! Watcher will have to speak to Dante about his missing girls!

The babies need their Dads, and the fathers are on it!
    nR2zCiz.jpg
    nz2Q7zo.jpg

They rock their sweet babies to sleep. Then head up to get some shut eye themselves. Tomorrow they will call off work, to not miss one second their toddlers play and training!
    :)

At The Fire House, the Boss, Teddy, has made some changes in the sleeping arrangements!
    KhWPVx1.jpg

Luckily they were faster than the horrible were interloper!
    V2YFl6Z.jpg

Adan has already picked out their home! They will move, when they switch careers to the military. Adan knows Teddy is used to being an astronaut, and doesn't much care for soot and fires. And Adan frequently thinks about the military himself, in his thought bubbles.
    dchKhcY.jpg

Teddy doesn't care where they live, as long as they are together.
    "I'll follow you anywhere, Adan" thinks Teddy
    Bd7MFQ5.jpg

At 2 am they must leave for the other dimension.
    tuJQw0P.jpg
    2JeYO7x.jpg

<3
    edited February 2021
    @bekkasan laptops don’t last.The keyboard on my laptop died which is why I got a desktop.The dumb flickering is just a windows 10 issue apparently but missing user interface is corrupted saves probably from moving them back and fourth.I used reboot uninstalled last night to uninstall completely and remove all files and started anew.At this point I don’t care about saving my sims.I’m out of ideas for their story anyways.I even sent my user folder over to a couple people and they found nothing out of place.It’s gotta be a mod issue but which one I don’t know.I removed vector thinking maybe that was it.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    @polrbear
    I can't get over how nice your graphics are.
    I can't remember if I asked or not but do you use a mod for ligthing?

I use ReShade 2.0 :smiley: it's an external program I can use to experiment with different shaders, in the game, in real-time. I also have downloaded custom skies and sunlight but I have no idea which ones anymore. I'll try to figure it out though.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
    It was nice to actually have a day off today, the sun is out and temperatures are in the mid-40's now. I think it's safe to say that winter in Illinois is coming to an end. Spent some of today running errands and shopping, then went to a local restaurant that is only open from February to September as today was their opening for this year. Other than that, I've just been reading some more DC Comics from 1989, I'm following a reading order that starts from what is called Crisis On Infinite Earths to comics being published today. As for the game, I ended up playing two days worth last night and I'll give one spoiler now. Dwight is still alive I'm going to post that once I finish feedback.

@DivaDoodle Glad to see that Marigold moved in.
    Congrats on the impending birth!
    That's nice of Victor to want to help so his wife can have a relaxing day.
    Thank you.
    I did run into Sherman during my time playing last night.
    Great update!

@alexandrea Hopefully the mother-son bonding makes things better for them.
    Looks like the toddler in the corner hates chairs, from the thought bubble.

@polrbear At least Willy realized what was about to happen. Nothing worse than having someone watch.
    I really think she should, lol. I still can't believe how much she looks like Taylor Swift.
    I hate when they leave cars all over the place. At least there are ways to fix that.
    Let's hope Agnes finds her one true love so she can get married.

@Sprottenham Great update!

@thuggishsplicer Hopefully he doesn't wish harm on his father.
    Yep, he definitely looks like he's telling them to get a room instead.

@Nikkei_Simmer I bet they'll be happy to have graduation finished.
    I always remembered the teachers aides, seemed like most of them did a good job, although I had one who always challenged what the teacher said.
    An insane firefighter? That'd be interesting.
    That's one good thing about the professions over the careers, the Sims can make their own hours.
    Fiona is really making sure she doesn't become a grandmother too soon, lol
    Graduation speeches always bore me, I hardly ever paid attention to them.
    Great update!
    That's the one, I knew it was based off of a painting but couldn't remember which one it was. I had to learn about Greek mythology in high school, but I didn't pay much attention to it so that may not have helped, lol

@king_of_simcity7 Oh no, hope things get better.

@Tamijo Great update!
    You're welcome.
    It's true, she does do most of the cleaning. The biggest reason is that three of the Sims have jobs.
    Well, actually she just tripped and fell on her behind but she's okay.
    Hal is continuing to ignore her again. Maybe he won't get with her.
    Yeah, who needs George anyway?

@Karritz Great update, I really need to get on the ball and watch more videos.

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.
    Great update!

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    He hasn't went yet, and he just passed his 100 days. However, he actually is older due to his former werewolf status.
    I may have to if things don't improve soon. I'll give her until she's an adult, I can always use a Young Again potion on her and whoever she ends up with.
    Seems like they enjoy each other.

***Will post the update in a bit, then just playing a random save this evening. Not really in the mood to play the Langerak's but I do want to play something.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played on my Starlight Shores Save

Monday saw Rhea start work, where she met her sister-in-law. Saturn made some Autumn Salad which he saved for when the family returned home while the kids got ready for school. Medea, Ajax and Daphne skipped school as their older brother arrived early. Saturn spent the day. However, Achilles went to a friend's house while Medea, Ajax and Daphne signed up for an Afterschool Activity in Scouting. When the kids returned home, Rhea told Medea, Ajax and Daphne off. Meanwhile, Achilles was making his way home; unfortunately for him he is turned into a Tragic Clown! Rhea went to the Elixir Store to try and restore the teenager to his original state, but unfortunately for her she couldn't find the elixir. The family went to bed. While all this was going on Harmonia Molyneux, Saturn's niece, started to hang out with Talon Sager.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    edited February 2021
    Great news. The video is now live for you to watch whenever you're ready.

I thought it'd take about 3 hours to load - I was wrong. It took closer to 5 hours. Maybe it could have been because I was loading the video with my tablet (my usual way of doing it) but this time I was also loading other pictures to another site and that could have slowed it down a bit. Towards the end of the process we got hit by a massive thunder storm. Lots of lightning and very loud thunder. It's been very hot here lately and the storm cooled it down. But the video was still loading and I had to turn off my computer and unplug it. I don't want it fried. Fortunately the tablet was loading using the WiFi so it didn't need to be disconnected from mains power. I was then worried the power might go off and my modem would shut down. but we stayed connected. The previous afternoon the storm turned the power off for about 2 minutes and that would have disconnected the load and that would have been sad as it'd already been loading for almost 5 hours by that time.

This episode is a bit different. The previous episode we left Larry and Lynette on vacation in Oasis Landing. They had just had a wedding at the Rainbow Gondola lot.

All of the pics I show here were taken during game play for this episode but they may not have all made it into the video.

This episode opens with Lynette's teen brother, Kendall visiting the Fall Festival where he finds a few familiar faces enjoying the facilities. He picks a few flowers before joining Jake and Ted in some apple bobbing. Elsa is there too and she decides to mourn at the Haunted House and almost gets bowled over by some galloping wild horses that suddenly enter and exit the scene. Then she runs off and Ted stops apple bobbing and spends some time playing in the Haunted House with Byron.

Ted-Byron-Jake001.jpg

Elsa-Ted-Byron001.jpg
    This scene is in the video - watch Elsa's facial expressions when it comes up. It's at the start of the video.

Kendall gets hungry and buys some food. He's joined by Jake who sits and eats with him. Ted and Byron buy food too and Ted is a ghost from the Haunted House.

Elsa has stolen the house I have in mind for Lynette and Larry so I change active households and get control of Elsa. She gets moved to a new house and we have a look around inside both houses.

Else-In-Cherry-Pie-House001.jpg

I fix up the house Elsa just moved out of but you don't see any of this activity.

I change households again, this time it is Lynette and Larry's new household. They move into their new home opposite Lynette's brother Javon and his wife Gwen and their toddler son Brendan. We have a look around what I've done to the house Elsa moved out of to make it fit Lynette and Larry's new lifestyle. It has lots of elements from the Into the Future Expansion.

Lynette-And-Larry-Backyard001.jpg
    Lynette-And-Larry-Sprites001.jpg
    Lynette-And-Larry-Wedding-Pics001.jpg

I change households again, Elsa again. She's moved to a different house and we need to investigate. We look through that house - I'd never been inside it before and it was quite a revelation.
    Elsa-New-Home001.jpg

I change households again. This time Cathy (with the bright pink hair) is the active sim. The portal to the future is playing up and she gets the job to deal with it. She moves it to a community lot and we see the group chat that happens autonomously between 5 sims from 5 different households.

Same household but new active sim. Coby gets to turn his imaginary friend real and Percy is introduced to the household. There is one more spot available so Wendy is moved in from my library. I made Wendy for Wilfred.

Main-Household001.jpg
    Main-Household-At-Home001.jpg
    Lynette009.jpg

The rest of the video is at the home lot with sims doing their thing. One special thing that happens unexpectedly is my first experience ever of the blue Will 'O 'The Wisp appearing on their home lot. Megan caught it and I'll try to remember to have it on display in their bug case.

I hope you enjoy the video.

https://youtu.be/wxbyDhfgTLI

Happy Simming All

@bekkasan thank you. I agree. And I haven't played much yet so I hope the new hair on him fixes the problem. I was initially worried about that hair when I first put it on him as the game froze for about a minute as it worked out how to add it to his head. I hadn't realised it was long hair but I decided it was different so I'd give it a go but get rid of it if I had memory issues after adding it to him. I had memory issues so it's gone now. I hope that's fixed the problem.

The video is up. It's a bit different as I change households multiple times. Now I need to play to get something recorded for the next video. I'm not totally sure what it will be about yet. I have two things in mind and it might be a blend. I need to play with the main household at home, and I need to send the next couple on vacation. Maybe they'll leave for their vacation at the end of the next episode.

@DivaDoodle it's up. I think you'll enjoy it but it's different. Having sims living in different households but that have previously lived together in the main household is starting to pay off. The community lots get livelier and this is the first video in this series where we are beginning to see that happen.

@Brandontaylor I hope you get time to watch some videos soon. In any case, enjoy them when you do get a chance to watch.

That's if from me for now.

Happy Simming all.
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    edited February 2021
    tz6QDww.jpg
    Even though Callum is well off, with the rising cost of education, he feels it's best to have a plan to build up Adam's college fund.

BG3SQmX.jpg
    When Callum puts down the tiny bag of toddler poo, it turns into this large pile of garbage. Maybe it's time to consider a change in Adam's diet?

mxfssfD.jpg
    Success! This golden poo was worth $120. This philosopher's stone has been a fantastic investment.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top