Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The New Instruments

124...Next

Comments

• ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    Drum Kit
    I chose drums because, well...Of course we want drums. But I would love a harp too, it has such a beautiful sound. And a harpsicord. And, if we ever got some kind of Scotland related pack, I would love bagpipes. I know a lot of people don't like them but, too me they have a wonderful sound. Must be my Scottish blood coming out.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited February 2021
    Drum Kit
    A drum kit would be awesome.

Do we have electric guitars though? I've not seen them. I'd love to hear my sims shred and pull off sweet solos. It might be the same animation but its a very different sound.
    giphy.gif
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited February 2021
    Saxaphone
    We need a woodwind/brass instrument. I'll be a broken record again, but... We have never seen a single playable woodwind/brass instrument in the entirety of the series, save for the snake charming instrument, which albeit a genuine world instrument, is only there for the snake charming function.

Any of these:
    Woodwind: Flute, Piccolo, Oboe, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, English Horn, Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Bassoon
    Brass: Trumpet, Horn, Trombone, Euphonium, Tuba

If we were dealing with a world or historical world there are plenty of other options, as well.

This poll disheartens me. But how is it that we're 6 nearly 7 years in this game and it doesn't even have a Drum Kit? =/
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    Drum Kit
    I actually would love to see all the instruments but drums are so basic that missing them is just dumb
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Double-Bass/Cello
    It was a toss up between drums and bass. I see from the poll results that there is no love for the bassists like myself, haha. But being that those instruments were included in past iterations it'd be great to see them in TS4. Drums and bass are important!
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Saxaphone
    Love saxophone music it would sound so amazing in a lounge in the game. I was going to pick drums as we need drums but saxophone would be so amazing and a new instrument to add to the series.