Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Making Skip Broke the dad

Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,942 Member
So apparently you can use SimPE to link Skip Broke to Brandi’s unborn baby, so that it’s not just a male clone of her. How does one do this? I googled changing family ties in SimPE, but the method I looked at only mentioned Sims who had been born already. Would the unborn baby be featured in SimPE somehow? I haven’t used SimPE much so I don’t know.

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    You probably have to wait til the Sim baby is born.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

I've never tried but did you see/try this site?
    https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ts2/linking-skip-broke-bella-goth-t6452.html
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Rflong7

Interesting link I have often wondered about getting skip back as I have read other people have already done this in their own games but despite it looking interesting I still think it's way over my head :)
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    I'd also recommend renaming the prototype Skip and Darleen so you don't get confused, and changing any memories of the prototype versions to the release version.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • FumusFumus Posts: 11 New Member
    > @Lucy_Henley said:
    > So apparently you can use SimPE to link Skip Broke to Brandi’s unborn baby, so that it’s not just a male clone of her. How does one do this? I googled changing family ties in SimPE, but the method I looked at only mentioned Sims who had been born already. Would the unborn baby be featured in SimPE somehow? I haven’t used SimPE much so I don’t know.

Use Clean Templates by MeetMetotheriver. Skip is fully resurrectable(meaning u can resurrect him with Genie and the Resurrect Phone)
  • GamecubeLover26GamecubeLover26 Posts: 34 Member
    If you're not against using clean templates, I would reccomend using those instead. MeetMe2TheRiver has a clean Pleasantview that has Skip's baby linked, so Brandi won't have a male clone when you play, it'll actually have a chance of being a girl and inheriting Skip's genetics.

Unfortunately, I don't know if you can link them or not. However, I thought you might find it interesting to know that there is actually 2 Skip Brokes. The resurrectable Skip Broke (the one featured in the family tree) isn't the true father of Dustin or Beau. There's an unresurrectable Skip Broke that you can see glimpses of in the family album and that shares DNA with the Broke boys. This is their true father.