Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moonlight Bay - A BG Only World.

I just recently got into TS3 and the first thing i thought was "no way i'm purchasing years of content in one month", so i started with BG + Pets and since being able to make my own worlds is my top #1 thing i miss in Sims 4 i went straight to CAW.
First and foremost, this is not a 100% original creation, it's basically a re-creation of the world that shipped with Sims 3 for console, my plan is to improve on the original concept while making it base game only.

Here's some early screenshots i took:

tp6xTn8.png
(This one is very early)

zEbWeXL.png

QFSoNM5.png

Idk how many of you are currently into world building for Sims 3 but i decided i'd leave this here just in case there's interest. 🙂

Comments

• Options
    GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    v14IORw.png

Bump.
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    Looks like you’re off to a great start. I can’t comment on if it resembles the world that came with the Sims 3 console, since I’ve barely seen anything to do with that game, but I really like what you’ve done so far
  • Options
    L0rdArceusL0rdArceus Posts: 1 New Member
    Wow! This is really amazing! It sure looks like what I remember.
    I actually have the same idea, albeit I'm trying to figure out how to import the .world file into CAW. So far, no dice but I like what you're doing and I wish you well!
  • Options
    GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    Wow! This is really amazing! It sure looks like what I remember.
    I actually have the same idea, albeit I'm trying to figure out how to import the .world file into CAW. So far, no dice but I like what you're doing and I wish you well!

Thank you! Let me known if you manage to do that.
  • Options
    ErinaRoxErinaRox Posts: 17 Member
    This looks lovely so far - I'm excited to see where this project goes! :)
  • Options
    stephen113stephen113 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @GuillaumeSnow said:
    > I just recently got into TS3 and the first thing i thought was "no way i'm purchasing years of content in one month", so i started with BG + Pets and since being able to make my own worlds is my top #1 thing i miss in Sims 4 i went straight to CAW.
    > First and foremost, this is not a 100% original creation, it's basically a re-creation of the world that shipped with Sims 3 for console, my plan is to improve on the original concept while making it base game only.
    >
    > Here's some early screenshots i took:
    >
    >
    >
    > (This one is very early)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Idk how many of you are currently into world building for Sims 3 but i decided i'd leave this here just in case there's interest. 🙂

The absolute nostalgia! I played so many hours on console before I had my PC. Really loved the world that shipped with xbox. Very cool to see you making it, great job:)