Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

most wanted pack this year

Comments

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    generations
    My top three is generations, romance and farming.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    romance
    I only picked "romance" because there was no "other" choice, lol. At least that one might have something of interest to me in it, maybe even enough to buy it. I'd much rather have a pack devoted to all things music (instruments, bands, music-related careers, new radio stations, etc.)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    romance
    This was difficult. I picked romance because I use mods for an attraction system and for slow dancing, and it would be nice not to need these. I could see hotels being a part of a romance pack.

However I also really want werewolves. And free babies which might be part of a generation's pack.

I want all of those things really, except cars.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    generations
    *casually ticks all the boxes.

Sure why not?

I need my musical ensembles as well though. Where’s my drummer, my bass player and my electric lead?! Where’s my chamber orchestra and my choir? That, a body hair menu, a bunch of cars and a family of cuddly werewolves will make ‘21 another good year. 😉

I forgot to put bands @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    romance
    I didn't even see the werewolves option until after I voted :(.

I want all of these and I am good with the game. I REALLY need these...

- Romance
    - Werewolves
    - Generations
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited February 2021
    farming
    Real Babies, Farming, generations, romance, hotels, cars, horses, fairies and werewolves.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    generations
    Generations or werewolves.
  • LavenderlightsLavenderlights Posts: 76 Member
    edited February 2021
    generations
    Like some others it was a tough choice between generations and romance for me. But ultimately I went with generations as IMO any romance overhauls or additions are better suited in a patch update than a pack, while there’s a lot of potential for certain life stages to be fleshed out (better teens especially please!) with a generations like pack. Not to mention it could even introduce ways to individualize/customize our sims more like how the parenthood traits did.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    werewolf
    Werewolves remain my most wanted.

That said, I am of the opinion that Parenthood meets the essential role of a Generations pack.

For untrodden ground, I still would like to see an innovative pack around Elders.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I'd love to built some questionable hotels

Me Too. A Hotel For Sims vacationing whose owners are vampires plasma drinkers sounds questionable and spooky for me :D
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    romance
    1) Romance - I need my Sims to have more interactions to make their relationship be "larger than life and death."
    2) Fairies/Elves - I'm preparing my biggest world building ever, and my main family must include a Fairy/Forest Elf/Water Nymph/Any Fey. The Mermaid is great, but doesn't go all the way.
    3) Generations - This pack simply must be a thing. So much more life to my Sims.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    romance
    I want horses but I can wait for them. Romance improvements are needed now!
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    *casually ticks all the boxes.

Sure why not?

I need my musical ensembles as well though. Where’s my drummer, my bass player and my electric lead?! Where’s my chamber orchestra and my choir? That, a body hair menu, a bunch of cars and a family of cuddly werewolves will make ‘21 another good year. 😉

I forgot to put bands @CAPTAIN_NXR7

Not at all. 😉
    Your list includes today’s most requested themes. I feel that Bands is kinda secondary to what the majority of players would like to see this year.
    I may still vote for one. And in all fairness at the moment I lean more towards werebeasts than anything else. 🌕
  • GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    hotel
    IMO hotels is pretty underrated - there would be loads of new BB stuff in lots of different styles that (hopefully) wouldn’t only fit the hotel theme plus lots of new gameplay for the actual running the hotel part.
    I think it would probably be a game pack like Dine Out or an expansion pack if it came with a new world.
    I also hope that if they did hotels then they would make the rental system for roommates more detailed as part of it so you could easily rent out certain rooms in your own house and have roommates only stay for a few weeks.
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    farming
    I can't really pick!! You put hotels up with farming! And all of your other suggestions would add something too - even fairies, which normally I wouldn't give a stuff about! I imagine there may be some super cute furnishing/clutter that fairies would offer if they had their own pack.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    hotel
    Hotels would be fun, I love running restaurants so it'd be fun to open a hotel of chaos and see how horrible I can make guests stay!
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    Bands and a singing career.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited February 2021
    horses
    Horses <3<3<3<3<3
    Generations <3<3<3
    Romance <3<3
    Farming <3
    Hotel B)
    Cars :)
    Fairy :|
    Werewolf :s

This is my very personal ranking.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    werewolf
    1. Werewolves
    2. Hotels
    3. Fairies
    4. Horses
    5. Generations
    6. Romance
    7. Cars

I want more supernatural creatures and hotels but most of the things in this list would be very welcome. I do think cars should come as a base game update for all simmers. They could still add additional cars or functionality like repairing old cars in a pack.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,110 Member
    I couldn't decide between generations and romance. Those are my favourites there, but the hotel, cars and horses would also be nice. :)
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited February 2021
    werewolf
    This was a toss up between Weres and Farming because I really want both Weres as a GP and Farming as an EP equally. But in the end, I need to follow my instinctual nature and go with the Occult.
    Fae would be next in line as a GP.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    romance
    I think a pack about romance would be great! I feel like the game is lacking in romantic interactions and other things that could make a Sim's relationships better. Plus, items based on more romantic things would probably be pretty cool! However, everything else listed also sounds great. I always get excited about new content for The Sims 4, no matter what it is.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    romance
    I want to rank them too :p
    1. Romance
    2. Generations
    3. Horses
    4. Werevolves
      (^these are the ones that I want, then far behind...)
    5. Cars
    6. Farming
    7. Fairies
    8. Hotels
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited February 2021
    werewolf
    I really hope we get werewolves soon. I would like fairies too, but werewolves have been at the top of my wish list for such a long time now and I want 2021 to be the year I can finally cross them off. I would also love horses, romance, generations, and music themed packs this year. Cars and hotels would be nice too.
    Post edited by annaliese39 on
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    werewolf
    Werewolves because I think they'd be the most interesting.

Music needs a top to bottom overhaul. None of it makes any sense. No singing career. You can only license one song per instrument. I don't really get how they logic'd any of that out. I can publish a dozen videos on the video station and make several thousand a day. It takes a couple of days to create a single song and at best you'll get a few hundred for it.

Generations - If that means an overall look at each lifestate - yes please. Babies are 100% skippable. Toddlers are well done challenges for parenting sims and you get some decent rewards for actively pursuing a toddlers aspirations. Children are pretty much the same as they've always been. You can get a jump on a few adult skills with them though. Teens need more teen specific activities to do but I like the ultimate goals of the manners, responsibilities, etc. Elders are so uninteresting. I'd like to see Elder sims develop quirks like "picky eater" or "doesn't like loud music" or "trying to be young again"

I'm not sure how i feel about Romance because one of the things I don't like is when sims run around "flirty" at all times and it happens quite easily.