Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Ridley Residence [Chapter 5.32 - 30.07.2023]

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Didn't forget the Sunday update! Just had a busy day and only time now to actually post the update ^^

I was busy all day at work, so I didn't need to bug you for my fix. :grimace: Off to read!

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    Poor Julian and Jess. Julian getting turned down for a date and Jess still having to wait on the application. Poor David too for not getting noticed when he (or it) was broken.

I did crack up inside with that "guy" laying on the ground pretty much finally dead and there's Oliver in the background singing away while everyone else is in shock or crying. Interesting car Mod. They really need to add vehicles like they have in The Sims 3. That was one of my favorite parts...go cruising to other lots.

Julian needs to trust his ghost grandmother. Grandmothers know best. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @LegacySims2017
    I'm feeling for Julian man :') He tries so hard but Keisha keeps being like 'nope'. Jess became really tense after checking the application. And David? Well, still broken.

You know how scared I was when I suddenly saw Grimmie showing up? :joy: Now that I'm playing another challenge too... I think the dying man is actually Joaquin Le Chien. Oh yesssss. I just Googled him and on some of the photos he has the exact same outfit. Definitely Joaquin Le Chien. All of the premades are starting to die... My game starts to only exist of descendants from premades.

I didn't really play The Sims 3. I was a Sims 2 person really, and then I skipped further to Sims 4. How I loved Sims 2 ;-;

Aaaaand suddenly I have this song in my head (but then grandmother instead of mother hahahah): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt50UtON8Go
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    If at first you don't succeed...try, try again. And Julian finally got a positive reaction from Keisha. Way to go, Julian.

Yay for Jess getting accepted into a University. Boo for Kai running away after asking her a serious question.

Well, that was a different kind of chapter ending for this story. Think that's all I am going to input for it. :neutral:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    Yeah, it was indeed a... Sad and maybe dark turn of events. This (and maybe a little bit the one following on the last one) are the only 'darker' episodes. From then it'll be normal again. I guess I got a little side-tracked at my story-telling. But we'll go back to generation goals soon! Generation 2 will be at his end tomorrow and generation 3 will start. I'll have to update my banner too. Can't wait to start gen 3!
    @LegacySims2017
    Yeah, it was indeed a... Sad and maybe dark turn of events. This (and maybe a little bit the one following on the last one) are the only 'darker' episodes. From then it'll be normal again. I guess I got a little side-tracked at my story-telling. But we'll go back to generation goals soon! Generation 2 will be at his end tomorrow and generation 3 will start. I'll have to update my banner too. Can't wait to start gen 3!

I did notice...
    ...a possible direction you're going and that's why you did it. I'm not saying I didn't like it, in case you were curious. It's just a different vibe. :grimace:

You had two more chapters listed, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow to read those. I actually read these last three chapters last weekend, but just remembered recently I never commented. I want to make sure I comment on these. I continue to love The Ridley Residence.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    Thanks. Indeed a different vibe. Still glad you didn’t dislike it. I put a lot of thought in this - how to publish something like this? I had te make something because I didnt want Maverick and Jess together but well she suddenly was pregnant lol. This was like a rollercoaster for me.

Ah yes, I already uploaded the next two chapters because I don’t really have time tomorrow but I’ll only officially pronounce them here tomorrow😂 you can read them if you want, but if you want to wait for the official announcement - tomorrow is the date!
    @LegacySims2017
    Thanks. Indeed a different vibe. Still glad you didn’t dislike it. I put a lot of thought in this - how to publish something like this? I had te make something because I didnt want Maverick and Jess together but well she suddenly was pregnant lol. This was like a rollercoaster for me.

Ah yes, I already uploaded the next two chapters because I don’t really have time tomorrow but I’ll only officially pronounce them here tomorrow😂 you can read them if you want, but if you want to wait for the official announcement - tomorrow is the date!

It's like a beginning of the week surprise for me. I'll wait until tomorrow to read them. I don't celebrate Valentine's Day. I love living the bachelor life. :lol: And I don't work. So I'll get my day going with some Ridley's and then continue to see what the Hayward family has planned for me to blog. It's almost Winterfest and the aging up of the kiddos to teeniboppers.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017 I still have to catch up on your story a little bit. I had an exhausting week on my internship and today was my first day of doing nothing. Ahhhhh. I’ll get into reading your chapters soon. Can’t wait to see what the Haywards are up to!
    edited February 2021

Generation 2 takes an end with these last two chapters! But I have to be fair - I always post 3 chapters per week, so here's the first chapter from Generation 3! Also, happy Valentine! <3
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    I have finally caught up with the last chapters and what dramas I have missed.
    How sad it is that Liz's ghost disappeared, but it's not always you get the message in time to strengthen their spirit :/

Now I will look forward to following Jess in the future.
    A ghost must be the perfect partner for a loner :joy::heart:
    Hopefully she does not hear from Maverick anymore. He's a bad guy :rage: .
    Julian is such a good brother and guy. Twins tend to have that special connection. Jaxon and Jason in Plain ol' Legacy love to hang out together autonomously. I enjoy watching those two. It's good to see Jess and Julian have that kind of relationship.

Well, my predictions were wrong...lol! I like the idea of a ghost hubby (and still ghost Ninja). Congrats to Jess and Kai! :smile:

Yay, new generation!

Poor Brent not being able to move on and be with his wife for the time being. :grimace: Liz's notification must have slipped in somewhere and you were caught up with the drama that you missed it? Another nice wedding.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @MonaSolstraale
    I was really sad when I found out that Liz had moved on to the other world, but well... Can't do anything about that. Yeah, a ghost is indeed the best partner for a loner, haha! I also hope Maverick never returns anymore.

@DeafSimmer
    I hope Maverick never bothers Jess anymore. For the time being he won't, but if 'he gets out of jail' someday, I don't know what could happen. Let's all pray for him to just stay away.

@LegacySims2017
    Twins are so adorable!! They indeed have this kind of connection and I love it.

Now I'm really curious about your predictions... xD Jess and Kai say thank you! Loving all the ghosts in the house.

Yeah I really don't know how I missed Jess' notification, but it could be true that it slipped me when I was in drama-mode. So sad :(

---
    TWINS! And I love the names Christopher and Robin. Now, when they get to the child lifestage, they need to get into the bear costume phase. Then their life will be complete.

I want Levi's twins to go to the University. We'll see if one/both get voted as heir(s). College life looks hard but fun for the Sims. Looking forward to watching Jess graduate.

I have to ask...
    schermafbeelding-2020-08-05-om-20-26-10_orig.png
    Who is Bruce Phelps? :lol:

The toddler twins look cute!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @DeafSimmer
    Did I say it wrong? Kai is indeed a great father already. Probably the best father we had in this legacy. It doesn't really matter for heir purposes if there's a non-biological extra baby, so I gave Kai a child of his own too. He absolutely loves it! But of course, he also still loves the twins ^^ I think the twins are super adorable too.

@LegacySims2017
    3.2: Thanks about the names! I mostly loved this because I was really thinking 'Christopher Robin' at that time, but I was surprised to actually see twins lol. I actually never had a child in bear costume phase. Maybe it has to do something with my settings, I don't know. I always laugh if I see it in other games, but I literally never encountered it.

3.3: College life sure is hard. I've been sweating here while playing Jess and trying to get everything done with those twins walking around :D I'm just making it hard for myself. It's my own fault, haha. Jess will be my first sim ever to graduate!! I'm also looking forward on it!

3.4: Good question... Who is Bruce Phelps... XDD I think the Phelps family was generated into my game because the family doesn't seem to be a premade one in Sims 4. A lot of things I don't know about happen in my games. xD

---
    @DeafSimmer Oh, you didn't have to delete that comment! I was just asking myself because well, English isn't my native language, and although I think my English is pretty good, I still catch myself in saying weird things that sound normal here in Belgium, but in English they just don't work :D
    Of course she does! But it's a lotttttt now. Toddlers, a big belly, university, cleaning the house, .... Oof. I can imagine her being a weirdo for the outside world. If there were no curtains hanging in that house, people would sometimes see flying toddlers (when Kai picks them up). I just imagined myself how hilarious that would be.
    Christopher and Robin are such cute toddlers. That's pretty much all I can say for this chapter. :grimace:

I was going to do a toddler date for my Gen 1 with Levi's kids. But I don't want to do everything in one generation. I need to spread things out. :lol: Silver isn't bad. It means they had fun.

Does Kai really break everything cause he's a ghost? lol
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @DeafSimmer Oh, you didn't have to delete that comment! I was just asking myself because well, English isn't my native language, and although I think my English is pretty good, I still catch myself in saying weird things that sound normal here in Belgium, but in English they just don't work :D

Not to cut in, but I think you're doing great with your writing with English not being your native language. I get what you're meaning and it makes sense. And your sense of humor makes it all the better.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    The toddler date was fun, but it was annoying that I had to visit the toddlers first so that Jess knew them and could invite them over for the toddler date. I lost so much time on that lol.

Yeah, Kai really breaks EVERYTHING. But he also repairs it again because of his job :joy:

Also, thank you so much for that last comment. That made me really happy <3

---
    I want to see Kai's upgrades. :grimace:

I was laughing at the Julian and Eloise romantic fling. I bet they constantly do it when her back is turned. Even if it's in the same room.

Looking forward to seeing little Wynn become a toddler.

Sims deaths aren't fun to watch, but it's the Sim life. I still go back and watch the video I made for my Simself Legacy Founder (which is my sim selfie).

Aww...Wynn is an adorable toddler.

College life is tough. I remember the days cramming for exams and project presentations. Jess is on the road to graduation, tho.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif