Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Messy Family Tree

I have two robots who adopted, two children, the eldest is a daughter and the other is a son. The mother robot died, so I waited a while for the father robot to get a girlfriend, once he did, I had the son, befriend her and become his girlfriend, they had a child together, which the mother's child is married to the robot now. So Layla, the baby is the daughter of the son, who's father is a robot which the robot is her stepfather/grandfather.

I love making a messy family tree. I wonder how long I can keep doing this for?

Comments

• Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I don't have the answer. But I just had a robot who became a father to a child with a "normal" sim mother. Is this meant to happen? I just wonder, because the other male robot and female robot can't make kids.
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    @Simsister2004 wait, you were able to woohoo with a sim sim and have a baby? Or did you just adopt?
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Like I said, I don't know what happened. I had those three robots, 2 male ones and a female robot. I was enhancing them, making themselves upgrade. I had fun when they could change their colors. This is yellow and red: malebots, and white female bot.
    Uq9JDRl.jpg

Next time I went into the game to play with them, I had the red malebot move together with a female "normal" sim and gave him the Gettowork job as a scientist. And when I was about to let him add to his upgrades, he was going in the hottub "naked", and as naked he just changed to this, looking like a normal sim:
    Wnd6bWL.jpg

When he has his "clothes" back on, he turns into a robot. Then I looked at him in CAS, and I could choose clothes for him like with other sims, but he doesn't keep them on. When I go back to play, he is still a robot but with normal sims' needs. And yes, he can woohoo and try for baby. It is so much fun, and he and his wife now have two healthy boys. LOL.
    1aKzk8o.jpg
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    @Simsister2004 that's so weird and cool in the same time. I don't know if that's a new thing or a bug.