Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow over Sim's Head ??

When some children Sims came home from school, one of them had a rainbow and star floating over her head. Does anybody know what that is?

Comments

• AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    They get that if you have the good schools lot trait.
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    Thanks. That makes sense.

Do you know what it means when a glowing white line and stars follow your sim around? I noticed it yesterday after a couple drank immortality potions, but I thought it was the potion. But last night I saw one following a girl who had not taken the potion, or any potion.

• AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Sorry, not sure what that one is - if they are spellcasters - likely has something to do with that. Lot traits have a lot of different things that float around them and sometimes when a sim hits a milestone - they will get something like that too.
    2 are spellcasters. They drank the immortality potion, and eternal youth potion too. I just played them again, and it looks like it was a stream with figure 8s in it. That's the infinity potion, so I'm guessing they got it from drinking the immortality potion. I only see it on the male though. The female's went away, when she got pregnant, and hasn't come back.

The other is living in a different household. She has not drank a potion of immortality, or any potions. I don't know if she's a spellcaster or not. Her mom is, but I think she may have gotten that power after she was born.

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I know that some club icons when there is a club gathering have the rainbow over the head too. But sounds like what you are experiencing is a different rainbow.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,934 Member
    edited February 2021
    u sure the white one isn't just celebrity glow? or is it different?

photo evidence would help

[removed flaming/baiting/trolling as per the forum rules]
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    No celebrity glow. I don't have the Fame expansion on the PC, so they wouldn't have that. But I have it on xbox so I know what it looks like. I think maybe it is from the immortality potion. It seems strange that it would linger for so long though, and that I'd see the same thing on a character that has not taken the potion.

I could try to get a screenshot of it, but I don't think I can upload it here, because I don't have a website to store it on.
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    Tammors wrote: »
    2 are spellcasters. They drank the immortality potion, and eternal youth potion too. I just played them again, and it looks like it was a stream with figure 8s in it That's the infinity potion, so I'm guessing they got it from drinking the immortality potion. I only see it on the male though. The female's went away, when she got pregnant, and hasn't come back.

The other is living in a different household. She has not drank a potion of immortality, or any potions. I don't know if she's a spellcaster or not. Her mom is, but I think she may have gotten that power after she was born.

These are the signs of immortality: infinity symbol <∞> and white lines around a sim's neck