Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    They are localizing an Animal Crossing New Horizons manga and it will be released in the US in August.

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2021/2/19/22289384/animal-crossing-manga-release-date
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I still have a lot to accomplish in my game. I only have a few of Redd's artwork. Still need to get to work on breeding flowers. I have some but not all varieties. Still have a few insects and fish to catch. Completed the fossils. And then finish up the stamps.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited February 2021
    Oh yeah, the pictures, I want 2 of each photo for my 10 villagers haha!

I don't know what manga means haha but I'll take a look at the link when I can get onto my laptop after. Is it like an amiibo card?

Edit: hopefully if they release new amiibos on US I can get them in Canada too haha.

I don't know what manga means haha but I'll take a look at the link when I can get onto my laptop after. Is it like an amiibo card?

Edit: hopefully if they release new amiibos on US I can get them in Canada too haha.

Manga are Japanese comic books.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited February 2021

@mintycupcake Oh okay! Hahaha nvm then. I was thinking something I could use in the game maybe :) I want to eventually get Reneigh's amiibo but she's a new one that doesn't have one. I have Reneigh, but I eventually want amiibos of my top ten so I can have fun swapping them up for a bit to get others photos and then invite my top 10 back again haha. I was hoping maybe the new villagers were getting those released in US but I guess I'm way off lol! Maybe one day!

Edit: There's still afe others I need too. I have gotten back up amiibos now for Rosie, Coco, Tucker, Carmen, Ankha and Maple but I still need Reneigh, Clay, Hippeux, and Genji. Just looking for good prices that don't charge a fortune to ship to Canada haha, and of course in Reneigh's case the existance of the card ;) )
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i knew that. uaually the phrase i say the most in the forum is i'm confused.

She was telling me that, I didn't know that and asked.
    paid my storage loan.

Yay! Congrats!!!! Now what's next on your to-do list? haha!

i understood that. i said i wasn't confused :) hows your day going?
    paid my storage loan.

getting to 5 stars. isabelle is impossible though. lol.

Good haha. Working on homeschooling the kid and then might get some game time afterwards :) Gotta catch KK tonight to get a new song haha!
    paid my storage loan.

Good luck haha! Just cover every square inch of your island with pathways, trees, flowers and placed items and pick up every dropped item and trash haha and you'll get it.

Good haha. Working on homeschooling the kid and then might get some game time afterwards :) Gotta catch KK tonight to get a new song haha!
    paid my storage loan.

Good luck haha! Just cover every square inch of your island with pathways, trees, flowers and placed items and pick up every dropped item and trash haha and you'll get it.

i gotta do the kk thing too. but getting the songs are easy getting isabelle to not be a broken record is harder .lol.
    The detail level in this game is insane... just noticed that Labelle's brand logo is even on the soles of her shoes which you'd never see if you don't sit down.

PS: Island is open to friends if anyone wants to shop/explore/check the free stuff in the fairgrounds (or by the plaza). I'll be offline. Feel free to buy limited stuff in Nook's as always.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    What are you all working on in the game? Current goals, haha.

My house/island are done with designing other than the area I let my kid have free range over by her house (And she really wanted to live beside the campsite so I let her move that to the beach haha). I'm also done catching all the bugs/fish/fossils.

My goals now are to very slowly decorate the two houses of my side account to finish the interior of my castle,
    To finish the art museum
    To keep my island decorated with new items/for the current season
    Collecting all the music.
    And the big one, to collect all the Nook Mile Stamps. (So many to go haha, but after I got that one for catching 100 fish in a row without missing any, it feels much much more possible lol)
    I thought about trying to catelog everything in every colour, but at this point haven't been working on it yet. Maybe when I'm done the stamps.

Right now I just want to actually get on decorating my island and not leaving everything half done lol. And hybrids I gotta finish all the hybrids.

I still have a lot of the museum to do especially fish but meh. I did recently finish fossils at least which I'm happy with for now. And I paid off my last home loan, haven't gone for the storage upgrade yet but I've actually done turnips with good profits recently so I actually have money after the last loan. I've struggled with money for so long but now I barely have to worry about it especially with that last loan settled. So I'm still kind of savoring that.

Oh I wanna try and complete KK collection soon too because I should be getting really close (I think last I checked I had like 10 to go but will have a few less since then)
    If anyone wants a poster for K.K., Rover, Cyrus, or Reese, let me know.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Can you buy them?l in your catalog? I don't want to take them all if you can't but if you can I'd give some bells to get them for me. If not, I'd love k.k :)
    edited February 2021

Can you buy them?l in your catalog? I don't want to take them all if you can't but if you can I'd give some bells to get them for me. If not, I'd love k.k :)

I can. I will order them for you and you can pick them up tomorrow. :)
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Sounds good! Ty!
    Wow, I've already earned Judy's photo!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    iskipped the rest of winter.
    Gates open to friends if anyone wants to come over. Same drill, feel free to shop, check what's on the free stalls etc. I'll be offline, as I need to go to work.

Sahara is here. Today's selection is:
    Small Rug: Simple Green Bath Mat
    Medium Rug: Brown Wooden Deck Rug
    Large Rug: Peach Stripes Rug
    Mysterious Wallpapers: Sky Wallpaper and Magma-Cavern Wall
    Mysterious Floorings: Berry-Chocolates Floor and Ramshackle Flooring
    anyone know who jessie is? i got a friend request but have to be cautious since not only does mom not know i have a account but i didn't know i would have to keep it cause of online downloads.
    anyone know who jessie is? i got a friend request but have to be cautious since not only does mom not know i have a account but i didn't know i would have to keep it cause of online downloads.

Jessie is @mintycupcake

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top