Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Errant Uncomfortable Moodlet

nDs5Qui.jpg

She has almost full energy yet still has this moodlet. In fact, the entire time she was sleeping, her mood was Uncomfortable, despite having the Asleep moodlet. I don't know why this happened, as the exhausted one is only +3. I tried to use MCCC to delete it, but it didn't show up in the list. I am very confused. The only mod I have that affects moodlets is Meaningful Stories, and that has always run fine. Please help me.
Offering free hugs for your time of need.
8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I have no idea why this is happening but with ui cheats mod you can right click in any moodlet and it is deleted. I use it a lot for sad holiday moodlets.
  • DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member
    edited February 2021
    I know the problem and solution. This is not caused by any mods (I've had the problem and i play vanilla), It's caused by a glitch. If a sim's energy gets to 0 at work or school, they will not pass out, but still have the moodlet. when you send them to bed, the moodlet will not go away, even at full energy. to fix this, reload the game (resetsim will not work) either by going into manage worlds and back, main menu and back, or exiting the game and going back. I've only had this happen after the January update (before, the moodlet would be fixed by some rest). If you like to exploit glitches to your fullest advantage, then you can have your sim never need sleep this way, by letting their energy run out at work/school and not reloading the game (but the moodlet still persists)
    @BookBear
    Note: this thread should be in technical issues, not franchise discussion, just to let you know. Edit: I checked and there is no technical issues section, so it would probably go best in general discussion
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Thanks! I exited and I went away.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif