Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Interactive 100 Baby Challenge

SamiNY623SamiNY623 Posts: 128 Member

Hello all! I am considering starting the 100 Baby Challenge again (I’ve tried it once before), but trying to do it interactively through the forums and using some twists. I would maybe have others vote on the matriarch, add baby daddies, and vote on other things that happen throughout the story! If anyone is interested in participating, I’ll post again here soon to get it started :)

***UPDATE***
Just wanted to post the link to my blog where I'll be updating this story! I will still post updates here in the forums for the time being too, but it will be easier to post to blogger.

https://samisim100babychallenge.blogspot.com/
Post edited by SamiNY623 on

Comments

• Options

So I have 6 options for the matriarch of this 100 Baby Challenge, if anyone is interested in voting! I'll post a backstory and the traits and personality of whoever is chosen (I'll also ask other social media sites to vote), but for now I'm just focusing solely on the physical appearance of the matriarch. Let me know who you all like best!
  • Options

Matriarch Options

Option A
    vfOf3oV.png
    67DQTHN.png

Option B
    P0BQJr9.png
    9NmMaeU.png

Option C
    ru44KlU.png
    k67GeFq.png

Option D
    0xtTU9M.png
    PrcPD7w.png

Option E
    YP6SlIl.png
    l2rlQSI.png

Option F
    KSjz4KB.png
    UAdV8WI.png
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    A and B are my favourites :) btw im just getting into challenges but that one scares me to death...100 babies? 😅😅
  • Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    C and F are my top two. A would be another good one :)
  • Options
    Thanks for voting guys! I’m gonna put the same options on a Facebook Sims group I’m in and see who ends up being the winner, I’ll post by tomorrow night!
  • Options
    telmarina wrote: »
    A and B are my favourites :) btw im just getting into challenges but that one scares me to death...100 babies? 😅😅

Yeah I’ve tried it once before, it’s no joke! I will say it doesn’t get too boring because there’s always so much going on. I’m excited to share the inevitable chaos that will ensue with other sims lovers!
  • Options
    edited January 2021

We have a winner!!!

Meet the matriarch of our 100 Baby Challenge!

k67GeFq.png

Next, I'll be asking people to vote on a world for her to live in!

I'll be deciding between Sulani, Evergreen Harbor, Brindleton Bay, Windenburg, San Myshuno, and Del Sol Valley. Please vote for your favorite!

• Options
    VikVik Posts: 125 Member
    San Myshuno
  • Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    I would vote either Del Sol Valley or San Myshuno.... Brindleton doesn't seem her style and I' not sure what Windenburg or evergreen harbor look like. Sulani would be my third choice
  • Options

Hello again! After counting everyone's votes from here and the Facebook group I posted to, the world our story will begin in is...

Fjyj6r1.png
    387izR5.png

:) Sulani!!! :)

I'm super excited to begin this unique 100 Baby Challenge! I'll be posting again very soon.

• Options
    edited February 2021

Hello :relaxed: I updated the original (top) post of this thread to include the link to my blog where I will be posting the updates to this story! I'll still post updates here too, but blogger is easier to use and easier to navigate when reading!

Here's the link to the blog: https://samisim100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

I am also currently finishing up playing through and writing the matriarch's backstory, and as soon as I'm done I will officially introduce her here and begin the interactive story!

• Options
    noPoppienoPoppie Posts: 3 New Member
    Can't wait to see your pregnant mommy and your future babies :) Did you archive your first challenge attempt?
  • Options
    noPoppie wrote: »
    Can't wait to see your pregnant mommy and your future babies :) Did you archive your first challenge attempt?

Thanks I'm excited to share it all with you guys! And yes I never finished it but I got pretty close and still have the save! I was on baby 80-something I think :sweat_smile: