Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The evil ghost girl from Paranormal SP

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Reading the comments, I think a lot of you have mods breaking some of the game features. Temperance shows up and will bee-line for the seance table. She performs an evil seance which trashes the serenity of the house. It's freaky to see her doing it! If she doesn't engage any sims directly she'll start dropping dolls at a fairly alarming rate and just acting malevolent. Guidry often intercepts her and talks to her (talking her down?) which stops her from doing seances and dropping dolls but she'll start engaging in ghostly behavior (mostly breaking things) while they converse. When Temperance is around the table has the option to "Quickly Summon Bonehilda" and if you use it, she'll show up and straight up fight Temperance which drives her off. Temperance doesn't seem to start fires but it may be due to a building layout or something.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Echo17121 wrote: »

What does she do/use to set fires? I would personally love to see that in some of my saves! I haven't seen the angry specters set anything on fire and def not Temperance!

I thought the tone of my post made it obvious that I was being silly, but I can tell you what I experienced in my game. When the spiritual volatility on the haunted house lot is so high that Temperance shows up, the red specters go into a frantic mode, spewing fire. Both times it happened in my game Temperance was around. The whole situation was so chaotic on both instances that I can't tell you whether she brought a set of matches or a lighter, but my assumption would be that the red specters did it. If you haven't experienced fires yet, just play on heroic mode for a couple of Sim weeks and it will happen for you.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    Reading the comments, I think a lot of you have mods breaking some of the game features. Temperance shows up and will bee-line for the seance table. She performs an evil seance which trashes the serenity of the house. It's freaky to see her doing it! If she doesn't engage any sims directly she'll start dropping dolls at a fairly alarming rate and just acting malevolent. Guidry often intercepts her and talks to her (talking her down?) which stops her from doing seances and dropping dolls but she'll start engaging in ghostly behavior (mostly breaking things) while they converse. When Temperance is around the table has the option to "Quickly Summon Bonehilda" and if you use it, she'll show up and straight up fight Temperance which drives her off. Temperance doesn't seem to start fires but it may be due to a building layout or something.

Thankyou for this mod free run through😅😅
    As a mod cc user myself I think people don't realize how many little issues they cause.
    Not talking about the natural bugs of course.

She sounds more sinister than I thought
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Echo17121Echo17121 Posts: 88 Member
    Echo17121 wrote: »

What does she do/use to set fires? I would personally love to see that in some of my saves! I haven't seen the angry specters set anything on fire and def not Temperance!

I thought the tone of my post made it obvious that I was being silly, but I can tell you what I experienced in my game. When the spiritual volatility on the haunted house lot is so high that Temperance shows up, the red specters go into a frantic mode, spewing fire. Both times it happened in my game Temperance was around. The whole situation was so chaotic on both instances that I can't tell you whether she brought a set of matches or a lighter, but my assumption would be that the red specters did it. If you haven't experienced fires yet, just play on heroic mode for a couple of Sim weeks and it will happen for you.

Haha my bad on reading it wrong! I think I assumed it was true because I have read about people having the red specters setting their sims on fire. I have seen them spew fire but nothing happens other than that. My one house has been on heroic mode for awhile and I haven't seen much in the chaos way. I do have MCCC set to block ghosts from possessing certain items like fridges, showers, toilets etc (it was driving me crazy in my one legacy). I might turn those off and get the full experience though.
    Not sure what mods I would have that keep her from the séance table though as mentioned above. I only use a few but maybe I will pull the folder and try a new save to see what I am missing!
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I just remembered something about the game when creating a sim in CAS. This happened to me once, back before Outdoor Retreat got released. The game is set with a bunch of pre-made sims. It's why when you click on the randomization button down on the lower right corner of the screen you see all these different sims each time you hit that random button. One time I came across a female sim that looked just like Babbs Amour. But it wasn't Babbs, it was just another sim that looked like her. The reason why I had brought this is because if you think that you have seen Temperance in CAS. It's not, it's just a sim that looks like her.