Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I've been away for a few days, busy with life :sweat_smile:

How's everyone been? :)

Pretty good. I bought a phone case and screen protector online and I've never bought anything physical online before! So it's a first and it went smoothly, so that's nice.

Oh, I binge watched WandaVision. XD

Oh that's fun! Online shopping can be a hassle sometimes, but it can also be fun sometimes :)

My phone's started to misbehave so I've been doing some browsing, but shopping for a phone on a budget is no fun :confounded:

What d'ya think of WandaVison? I still haven't watched past the first two episodes :sweat_smile: but I thought those two were good :joy:

The show is alright. It's not that confusing to me like most people say. 😂 It's really fun seeing them do sitcom styles of different decades as they go along.
    Mouselline wrote: »

Pretty good. I bought a phone case and screen protector online and I've never bought anything physical online before! So it's a first and it went smoothly, so that's nice.

Oh that's fun! Online shopping can be a hassle sometimes, but it can also be fun sometimes :)

My phone's started to misbehave so I've been doing some browsing, but shopping for a phone on a budget is no fun :confounded:

What d'ya think of WandaVison? I still haven't watched past the first two episodes :sweat_smile: but I thought those two were good :joy:

Ooo I just started watching that and saw the first 4 episodes. Very good so far.

Get ready to flip out on episode 5. 😬

Dang it now I really wanna watch it lol
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

The show is alright. It's not that confusing to me like most people say. 😂 It's really fun seeing them do sitcom styles of different decades as they go along.

Ooo I just started watching that and saw the first 4 episodes. Very good so far.

I don't know if it will impact you that much tho but I think if you love Marvel a lot and superhero movies (like in general, not just the Avengers Marvel type of movies), then I think you will like it. 😄 I'd like to see what you think tho!! 😁
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member

I don't know if it will impact you that much tho but I think if you love Marvel a lot and superhero movies (like in general, not just the Avengers Marvel type of movies), then I think you will like it. 😄 I'd like to see what you think tho!! 😁

I'm big on Marvel (MCU/Comics) so this is good to know! I've been nervous to give it a shot!
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »

I'm big on Marvel (MCU/Comics) so this is good to know! I've been nervous to give it a shot!

Why nervous? 😂 Is it cuz the trailers looked weird? XD Cuz that's what I thought to before watching the show.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Why nervous? 😂 Is it cuz the trailers looked weird? XD Cuz that's what I thought to before watching the show.

Yes haha! I never knew what to REALLY expect from it haha. I'm glad though it's okay haha! Maybe I start watching it tomorrow!

Yes haha! I never knew what to REALLY expect from it haha. I'm glad though it's okay haha! Maybe I start watching it tomorrow!

Me too. I thought it would be like a 50's sitcom thing but when I watched it, then it made sense. :)
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Me too. I thought it would be like a 50's sitcom thing but when I watched it, then it made sense. :)

See, I like 50s sitcoms so I got really excited when I saw the trailers :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I saw where Wandavision might have brought back the Infinity Stone. I thought that the whole Infinity stone storyline ended in The Endgame. I mean that the whole Infinity War story was to obtain the Infinity stone and to keep it from ever being used again.

The 50's thing was only for the first two episodes. 🙈 Now they're at a Modern Family type style.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I can't think of anything to type here... :confounded:

Oh, well!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:

You're fundamentally great!
    69172_1611294730.jpg

what can i say! you're sweet and kind and funny and clever and pleasant to be around! you're an all around great friend, for sure! you may not necessarily stick out, but you are a treasured friend for all who know you, and even in other situations, people are happy you're there! you're a great coworker or classmate or group member! you make such a difference just by being here. thank you for being part of this world. even the little things you do make a huge impact. keep on being a good friend, and don't forget to be a friend to yourself! you more than deserve it.

FwDXXd5.gif

The 50's thing was only for the first two episodes. 🙈 Now they're at a Modern Family type style.

Yeah, I heard they were moving on to shows like Full House later on in the series.
    Today's Q Q is:

69172_1611294730.jpg

what can i say! you're sweet and kind and funny and clever and pleasant to be around! you're an all around great friend, for sure! you may not necessarily stick out, but you are a treasured friend for all who know you, and even in other situations, people are happy you're there! you're a great coworker or classmate or group member! you make such a difference just by being here. thank you for being part of this world. even the little things you do make a huge impact. keep on being a good friend, and don't forget to be a friend to yourself! you more than deserve it.

I got the same answer :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

69172_1611294730.jpg

I got the same thing.

I watched 5-7 of Wandavision! 6-7 were based off of shows I watch so that was cool
    Today's Q Q is:

69172_1611294730.jpg

I got the same thing.

I watched 5-7 of Wandavision! 6-7 were based off of shows I watch so that was cool

Yay, you're all caught up? 🤓🤓 Yeah, 6 was based off one my fav of childhood TV shows.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    :smile:
    I think my notifications might be broken again... :disappointed:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    I might as well open a bakery today cuz I'm making some Mallorca bread and coconut flour bread. XD I wasn't planning on the coconut flour bread but we had some extra yeast foam.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I might as well open a bakery today cuz I'm making some Mallorca bread and coconut flour bread. XD I wasn't planning on the coconut flour bread but we had some extra yeast foam.

:O Coconut flour bread?!?! I must have this now!
    edited February 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

69172_1611294730.jpg

69172_1611293693.jpg

Your Result:
    you care so much
    you're the kind of person who remembers little things about people that make them smile. details are important to you! everything should be perfect. but it's okay if it isn't--your care is still going to shine through. you're an excellent gift giver and people love having you around. people know they can go to you with concerns and you'll take them seriously. your heart is so big that it feels heavy sometimes, but look around, because there are surely people who would be happy to help you carry it. keep going! you're doing great.
    Type your comment
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

okay, did the thing, and here's what I got:

LJIubz6.png

And I think they got me all wrong! :D
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited February 2021
    Philip Strand is a mood. :D
    zrpyeWQ.jpg

Also, I'm currently obsessed with this song and his voice at 0:35-0:40. It makes my heart flutter. XD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLNFiX6Kblc
    FwDXXd5.gif
    How is your day going so far?

Mine is fine :lol: So far anyway
    I've made the Mallorca bread but I had to throw away the coconut flour bread cuz it tasted gawd awful. I almost died. :D

Fl5hNj7.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I've made the Mallorca bread but I had to throw away the coconut flour bread cuz it tasted gawd awful. I almost died. :D

Fl5hNj7.jpg

what was wrong? Too earthy?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top