Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**** Boxes are Nice **** (nocheat, nocc)

SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
edited February 2021 in The Sims 4 Lots
Boxes are Nice

Created: 02/18/21
Type: Residential
Value: $97,868
Filesize: 215KB
Size: 30x20
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Traits: Fast Internet, Good Schools, Private Dwelling

Description: This small but modern home features an open floorplan, integrating the kitchen, dining room, and living room downstairs while maintaining separate bedrooms upstairs. The exterior is a mixture of wood, black concrete, and a tiled mosaic. The interior is finished in several complimenting colors. The landscape is maximized into patio space and neatly arranged foliage. The patio serves as a front porch with a small topiary, as well as a back porch with space to barbeque and a hot tub. #nocheat #nocc

Notes: I don't know why, but of all the things I've done, I'm particularly proud of this one. It's simple but elegant, and strangely, everything just came together with this one. The house, by itself, is only a 10x10 area, which is kind of cool. Anyway, I hope you like it.

Gallery Link
Images Link

bufiHB9.png
This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Boxes are Nice is a lovely modern family home! :) The exterior design, wall textures, and colours are very nice! The corner windows are great! The landscaping is lovely! Very pretty garden bed and lovely flowers on patio edges! Very nice outdoors dining patio for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered dining table enjoying eating meals on the grill. They will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub.The interior furnishings and open plan layout of the living areas is very nice! Very lovely colors! The sofa seating tv watching, music and reading area is very nice. The alternating coloured dining chairs in the kitchen to complement with the wall and kitchen counters and cabinets are very nice.
  • DeanXeLDeanXeL Posts: 289 Member
    Oooh this is nice! I love this kind of geometry! Great job on the colors too. Why do you make a new thread for every single build though? If you group them in a "Metaphasic" thread, people can follow that thread and be up to date on your builds without having to go find them everywhere :) Also, if someone bumps into a new build, they can see the older ones too (and you can change the thread title if you need to reflect the most recent build). Just a suggestion ;)
  • lostatcorelostatcore Posts: 35 Member
    I love this! I've already added it to my game! I'm a huge fan of modern lots like this. I love the shapes you've used. I also like how this could be quite easily adapted into a start home too. Nice work!
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    DeanXeL wrote: »
    Oooh this is nice! I love this kind of geometry! Great job on the colors too. Why do you make a new thread for every single build though? If you group them in a "Metaphasic" thread, people can follow that thread and be up to date on your builds without having to go find them everywhere :) Also, if someone bumps into a new build, they can see the older ones too (and you can change the thread title if you need to reflect the most recent build). Just a suggestion ;)

Good idea!
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.