Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most Attractive Townies, In Your Opinion?

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    I wouldn’t complain if Zoe Patel, Bella Goth and Nalani Mahi’ai did a little dance for me. 😇

I forgot about Zoe, she has a very pretty face
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited February 2021
    Nalani seems to be a popular choice, but she really is a good looking sim. I edit all townies, but she barely needed any kind of makeover. I changed Leila Illes hair color to the light blonde, and I find her quite attractive too. I also think Kaori Nishidake is a pretty cute sim!

As far as male sims go...meh...

nzOFgwb.jpg

:joy::joy:
    Nalani seems to be a popular choice, but she really is a good looking sim. I edit all townies, but she barely needed any kind of makeover. I changed Leila Illes hair color to the light blonde, and I find her quite attractive too. I also think Kaori Nishidake is a pretty cute sim!

As far as male sims go...meh, what are male sims? I really only play female sims anyway HAHAHHAHA

Fair enough lol
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    I know I'm in the minority, but I think most of the premade townies are really unattractive. The only one I've thought was pretty cute was Salim Benali from City Living.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    I think most of them can look pretty good with a good makeover.
    My top 3 females: Venessa Jeong, Lilith Vatore, and Penny Pizzazz.
    Males: Paolo Rocca, Akira Kibo, and Sergio Romeo.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,573 Member
    MOKOA! I'd run away with him if he were real.
    Let's be realistic though, his wife Lilliana is gorgeous too and they're a good couple.

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @CherryBerryCloud
    Oh, let me go and help out my buddy @AlwaysAsking too. Here's her top 5:

1. Thorne Bailey.
    2. Thorne Bailey.
    3. Thorne Bailey.
    4. Thorne Bailey.
    5. Don Lothario.

:D

This is, indeed, a very accurate list 😅🥰

Tell me he’s not the best looking Sim ever, once he has his natural hair color back.

ouBCqqs.png

It's undeniable!

And I like Don because Thorne likes him. lmao

udgacGJ.png

As for your list, Wow! I was shocked when I took Jeb's bag off of his head, geez! hottie! :D

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    Oh Thorne is hot :flushed: in that picture, ok, I see it :p And where are those two going, the hot tub? WooHoo? They're naked! :yum:

Also, I see you have a type~ green eyes, tanned, black hair, tattoos o:)
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited February 2021
    Zoe Patel, Morgan Fyres, Luna Villareal, Sofia Bjergsen, Candy Behr (edit:scratch that! both the Behr sisters are cuties!! never forget Yuki! she is also a swan!) and Penny Pizzazz and Evie Delgato

for anyone who haven't seen Evie all grown up and not masked by the game's terrible makeover skills
    Zzjw53R.png

Nalani is also a really gorgeous sim but i really dislike tattood women XD but if removed she is just gorgeous!
    Post edited by DanmanNefarius on
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited February 2021
    Zoe Patel, Morgan Fyres, Luna Villareal, Sofia Bjergsen, Candy Behr and Penny Pizzazz and Evie Delgato

for anyone who haven't seen Evie all grown up and not masked by the game's terrible makeover skills
    Zzjw53R.png

Nalani is also a really gorgeous sim but i really dislike tattood women XD but if removed she is just gorgeous!

Wow, Evie is really cute in your game. She never looked like that in mine. At all. These days I usually go ahead and remove all of the Delgatos when I start a new save. Not because of Evie, though; I just find that whole family oddly annoying, lol.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    For all of you Thorne Bailey fans, here he is!

FAf5E7n.png
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Jeb Harris. Wow. I removed that bag and did a lil lil tweaking and was absolutely taken. :love: His side profile is :heart: Since purchasing EL my screenshots folder has flooded with images.
    And so Makoa's reign as my favourite male premade has come to an end. I could never take him away from his wife anyways.

As for female sims got to mention my girl Candy Behr. She's the cutest. Penny Pizzazz is also very pretty.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    For the fellas, Guidry, Caleb Vatore, the dark skinned vampire guy from the Vampire SP video trailer and the guy that would jump from scene to scene with the girl from the Get Famous video trailer. <3

For the ladies, Bella is beautiful.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member

When Max Villareal randomly aged up I dont know how but he got ridiculously hot. I just gave him different hair and that was all he needed. HOW DID HE GET SO HOT?

I find his father Jacques, when age-downed, very good looking. But it's probably the bad boy image vibe, but yeah. :D
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited February 2021
    Daravi wrote: »

When Max Villareal randomly aged up I dont know how but he got ridiculously hot. I just gave him different hair and that was all he needed. HOW DID HE GET SO HOT?

I find his father Jacques, when age-downed, very good looking. But it's probably the bad boy image vibe, but yeah. :D

yes it's mostly the bad boy image lol i thought the same and it happens to more premades like his son Max when he becomes an adult, you give him a slight makeover and his father's bad boy vibes and he turns fine

but Caleb & Guidry with a slight makeover are the best looking guys on ts4.
    for Mortimer, i change his features to resemble his ts1 version.
  • TorieTorie Posts: 87 Member
    Males: Kylo Ren, Paolo Rocca, Guidry, Caleb Vatore, Johnny Zest, J. Huntington, Erwin Price
    Females: Bella Goth, Lilith Vatore, Morgan Fyres, Luna Villareal, Meredith Roswell
    edited February 2021
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Zoe Patel, Morgan Fyres, Luna Villareal, Sofia Bjergsen, Candy Behr and Penny Pizzazz and Evie Delgato

Zzjw53R.png

Wow, Evie is really cute in your game. She never looked like that in mine. At all. These days I usually go ahead and remove all of the Delgatos when I start a new save. Not because of Evie, though; I just find that whole family oddly annoying, lol.

@VeeDub
    ikr! and all i did was give her a better outfit and a better haircut since the game is awful at picking matching clothing and often also picks the worst haircuts (like the mohawk for Elsa and Billie Jang is usually BALD!!! >.< ) but apart from that i left her face and body untouched. i usually get rid of Justin (fire is a dangerous plaything after all >:D ) and whoo Supriya with my dude sim since she is actually also quite a gem with a proper makeover!! and i do enjoy running a Vet clinic with her

odd though that Evie doesn't look like this in your game though?? or did you never give her a proper makeover?? because the game really knows how to make a good sim look awful! heck, even some premades can be 100x more lovely with a new look!
    Post edited by DanmanNefarius on
    @CherryBerryCloud
    Oh, let me go and help out my buddy @AlwaysAsking too. Here's her top 5:

1. Thorne Bailey.
    2. Thorne Bailey.
    3. Thorne Bailey.
    4. Thorne Bailey.
    5. Don Lothario.

:D

This is, indeed, a very accurate list 😅🥰

Tell me he’s not the best looking Sim ever, once he has his natural hair color back.

ouBCqqs.png

It's undeniable!

And I like Don because Thorne likes him. lmao

udgacGJ.png

As for your list, Wow! I was shocked when I took Jeb's bag off of his head, geez! hottie! :D

too bad Thorne is the worst of the premade celebrities!! i absolutely abhor the incite cheering spamming he and Brytani Cho love to do and i also hate his posing spams if a paparazzi shows up. if you remove the 4 star celeb status and his paparazzi darling quirk though Thorne is cool in my book! easy to get along with
    edited February 2021

As far as male sims go...meh, what are male sims? I really only play female sims anyway HAHAHHA

@permanentrose
    i agree. if i plan to woo her i do tend to remove the tattoos...(i just don't like it....personal tastes) but she is just a very well done sim! same goes for Zoe Patel imo, never had to give her any makeover...girl is just cute as hell.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @DanmanNefarius
    too bad Thorne is the worst of the premade celebrities!! i absolutely abhor the incite cheering spamming he and Brytani Cho love to do and i also hate his posing spams if a paparazzi shows up. if you remove the 4 star celeb status and his paparazzi darling quirk though Thorne is cool in my book! easy to get along with

Lol!

That's exactly what I was going to say! I Remove his fane. I don't have get famous, so he is the nicest guy in my game.

I'm glad you've noticed that too 😅
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member

Zzjw53R.png

@VeeDub
    ikr! and all i did was give her a better outfit and a better haircut since the game is awful at picking matching clothing and often also picks the worst haircuts (like the mohawk for Elsa and Billie Jang is usually BALD!!! >.< ) but apart from that i left her face and body untouched. i usually get rid of Justin (fire is a dangerous plaything after all >:D ) and whoo Supriya with my dude sim since she is actually also quite a gem with a proper makeover!! and i do enjoy running a Vet clinic with her

odd though that Evie doesn't look like this in your game though?? or did you never give her a proper makeover?? because the game really knows how to make a good sim look awful! heck, even some premades can be 100x more lovely with a new look!

No, I've given her makeovers before (I've done makeovers for all the NPCs for the packs I own), but she never looked very good. It's a mystery, because I'm usually pretty good at getting them to look more than decent, and sometimes they end up stunning. But Evie always grew up with gigantic eyes and a puffy-looking cartoon nose in mine. It was difficult to fix that without completely changing her basic look, lol. But I don't do makeovers very often any more, because I prefer to spend that time with my own sims, and I now use my own "pre-mades" and townies instead of most official pre-mades. :)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    Guidry! I can't believe I forgot him. I was so surprised how cute he turned out. I feel like he's one of the few sims that barely needs a makeover. I just slapped on a couple of skin details and didn't even need to change any features.
    edited February 2021

Zzjw53R.png

@VeeDub

No, I've given her makeovers before (I've done makeovers for all the NPCs for the packs I own), but she never looked very good. It's a mystery, because I'm usually pretty good at getting them to look more than decent, and sometimes they end up stunning. But Evie always grew up with gigantic eyes and a puffy-looking cartoon nose in mine. It was difficult to fix that without completely changing her basic look, lol. But I don't do makeovers very often any more, because I prefer to spend that time with my own sims, and I now use my own "pre-mades" and townies instead of most official pre-mades. :)

@VeeDub

i do tend to remove the premades i never care about and replace them with sims i created myself :) but i do like some of them enough to keep them around.

i see... Evie sometimes does get a big puffy nose sometimes in my games as well...same story with Elsa Bjergsen...sometimes she looks derpy in my games and other times she is even prettier than her sister Sofia...like Sofia already wasn't envious enough of little Elsa... but most of the times Evie does show up like this (minus ofc the outfits and haircut..the game tends to favor giving her a very short and boring cut.. the only kid growing up who rocks the cut the game tends to give her is Olivia Kim Lewis...another truly lovely gal by the way when she ages up!!)
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited February 2021
    Female: Bella Goth of course! Nalani Mahi'ai and the Behr sisters are also very cute.

Male: Guidry and I also have a soft spot for Caleb Vatore. It must be the vampiric charm.