Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rovington Islands V2.0 - That's right!!

KayPapageiKayPapagei Posts: 974 New Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
Yep, I'm working on updating Rovington, adding more lots, rebuilding some of the houses and adding some new ones.

So I wanted to know, is there anything in this world you'd like to ee more of? Less of? Anything you think should be added or taken away completely?
Extra Islands? Places to go?

Also, if anyone is aware of any problems within the world, routing issues, or anything at all that just aint right, I'll be fixing it all :)

ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME!!

Just a reminder of the current Rovington;
overview3.jpg

Scenic
beautyspot.jpg

Beach area
hillbottombeach.jpg

Blank area of map so players can place their own lots in-game.
64.jpg

Housing
53.jpg

One of the pools
49.jpg

The swamp
22-2.jpg

A mining area
38.jpg

A few house pictures...
27.jpg
23-2.jpg
52.jpg
42.jpg
37.jpg

Current world info:
INFO:
World size: Large
World Type/Theme: A collection of jungle inspired Islands, with a variety of 'modern' houses (ie not beach huts)
Requires: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night & Stuff packs, however the world should work perfectly even if you don't have the SP's installed, you will just be missing a couple of objects in one or two houses.
Lots: 61 lots, including 35 community and 26 residential. 16 residential lots have houses built on them, some are furnished and some aren't. 10 empty lots of varying sizes, from 15x15 up to 62x62

Features a variety of Late Nights clubs and bars, but no sky scrapers or apartments. I have however included a large area of flat land with roads that can be used to place your own lots if you require any of these LN features, or just need extra space for your sims!

All community lots except for Bistro and Theatre have been included (But again, you can place these yourself as there is pleanty of room).

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Reserved
  • Options
    ScoiattoloScoiattolo Posts: 932
    edited October 2011
    Since I'm still fairly new to this forum, I didn't see your world the first time. It is really beautiful. I don't know how your improve perfection. :thumbup:
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited October 2011
    I really love what you have done so far! :)
  • Options
    BettyZetty88BettyZetty88 Posts: 70 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Could you make a version that I could download off here? If it lets you of course.
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited October 2011
    OOooOOoo I've been lookin' for a decent Island world and I loved the photos of the first version, however I don't use mediafire :] If you can upload it on the exchange, I'll definitely download this new version, stat <3 Thanks, it looks beautiful!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I've had issues trying to upload to the exchange unfortunately :( I will try again however once I've finished editing the world. It might work, who knows >.< It's a pretty huge file though.
  • Options
    riccardougariccardouga Posts: 436 Member
    @KayPapagei Hello, where can I find the V2.0 version of Rovington Islands to download? Please I really need this world, it's so beautiful! 😍
  • Options
    KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hello - KayPapagei doesn't seem to be in the community anymore (post is from 2011). I hunted down this download years ago and will share it and if Kay ever comes back well, I'll take it down if they want. (I am unsure of the version)
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/2492981jba0v2bj/Rovington_Islands.7z/file
    Post edited by KatyFernlily on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top