Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 5 - Nobody Knows Nothing

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    If nobody knows anything then nobody knows when the game will be released including you. I love it when people are like "Nobody knows when the game is gonna be released" But at the same time say things like "I however know it won't be coming in less than 3-4 years".
    If nobody knows then you don't know either! :lol:
    @Loanet @AquaGamer1212

Also yeah correct English is "Nobody knows anything" and that's coming from a foreigner.

Why are you tagging me for? I never said nobody knew anything; the op did. And I do know some things about game development and I know that it takes years for games to be created and therefore it won’t be coming out anytime soon.

@AquaGamer1212 Your quote " It’s a minimum of 3-4 more years until we get any real news." Assuming nobody knows anything, you seem pretty sure.

Well stop assuming then.

@AquaGamer1212 But..but.. you were the one who assumed... Oh forget it.

I didn’t assume anything. My response was based on knowledge of the gaming industry. Knowledge that anyone can learn. New games take years to make. They are only in the prototyping stage; which means there’s still a good few years to go.

But call it what you want I guess 🤷‍♀️
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    :D:D:D I'm SICK of all the Sims 5 propaganda. Just focus on fixing this game first. The previous games were so good and EA really needs to take a leaf out of their books and focus on giving us quality content, like they used to. To think "This is The Sims. Everyone's going to buy it no matter what," is very demeaning to the fans who have trusted EA to give us good content for years. With Paralives on the way, EA needs to focus more on giving quality material, like it's always done, instead of going down the slippery-slope of disassociating itself from what it's always been. Some things do change, but a good foundation should never be one of them.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Toz91 wrote: »
    :D:D:D I'm SICK of all the Sims 5 propaganda. Just focus on fixing this game first. The previous games were so good and EA really needs to take a leaf out of their books and focus on giving us quality content, like they used to. To think "This is The Sims. Everyone's going to buy it no matter what," is very demeaning to the fans who have trusted EA to give us good content for years. With Paralives on the way, EA needs to focus more on giving quality material, like it's always done, instead of going down the slippery-slope of disassociating itself from what it's always been. Some things do change, but a good foundation should never be one of them.

This game will never be 100% fixed. Every new pack and update brings new bugs while old bugs aren’t being fixed. It all starts with the engine and the Sims 4 engine just isn’t up to par....
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey folks,

This thread has been derailed by a lot of pointed comments in addition to baiting/flaming/trolling - all of which is against the forum rules. Because of this, I'm closing this discussion.

- Leeloo
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top