Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia take 2 (Town Win PG. 29)

Comments

• LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    edited February 2021
    This is going to be so fun to host. :joy: And thanks Bella for making the thread! I just thought that I would pop in to say hi as I haven't really said anything yet. Thanks for joining everyone! :)
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    hi bella french is my first language so please dont give it to me because i dont no if it will effect the game at all :)

No, it won't cuz the point of the post restriction is for you to put in your Eng text first and then translate it to let's say, French using Google Translate (you shouldn't be translating it on your own), and then the another language given and then back to English.

dw dekay i no i read the first page but if i translate it to french on google ill no what it says and it might ruin the suprise maybe

You are supposed to know what it says cuz you were the one who wrote the Eng text at first. :D

ah ok yes dekay i see what ur trying to say ok thank u
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    ok lets start
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    You know what? I'll play!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »

Heck yas!!!!

WCfllON.gif
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

hi kleinemuff have u played mafia before if not ill try explain the rules for u ok mafia isnt to hard ok ull either be town or mafia ok and if ur town u have to guess how the mafia is and if ur the mafia u have to kill the town ok everyday we vote on how we think is the mafia and at night the mafia kill the town ok its very simple and ull pick it up but this game is different because we have to use google translate to talk ok but dont let that put u off ok its a very fun game and me and dekay have been here for a long time so we no what were doing we also have bella and nush and icmnfish to how r very good ok if u have any quetsons ask 1 of us and we can help u ok
    kleinemuff i must ask u this ok we all have nicknames so nuhsnuhsganash is called nush bellagorrillia is called bella ok im called tutifruity6644 but people call me tuti ok what would u like to be called i wonder maybe kleine
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    kleinemuff i must ask u this ok we all have nicknames so nuhsnuhsganash is called nush bellagorrillia is called bella ok im called tutifruity6644 but people call me tuti ok what would u like to be called i wonder maybe kleine

In Kleinemuff's siggy, you'll see "Please call me Caro" so that's what to call them. And they have played mafia so they're good with the rules and all. :)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

In Kleinemuff's siggy, you'll see "Please call me Caro" so that's what to call them. And they have played mafia so they're good with the rules and all. :)

thank u nush i didnt realize but ok caro it is its very nice to meet u caro
    i think we should start now :p

Yes, I'm Caro. Nice to meet you too!

I haven't played here recently but I followed the last couple of games as a spectator.

Yes, I'm Caro. Nice to meet you too!

I haven't played here recently but I followed the last couple of games as a spectator.

oh nice how did u enjoy them
    They were quite entertaining :smiley:

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

The host(s) decide when we start.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

ok nush

Thanks for joining! :smile:

ok nush

Yeah don't worry we'll let you know. I'll ask Bella if she heard from more people so I can know if we're expecting more to join and when we are good to go. :blush:
    frenchy i must ask i wonder if you will play with us hmmm
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

Frenchy and Bella are both hosting this game.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

Frenchy and Bella are both hosting this game.

thank u dekay i think we should start now
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Last call on sign-ups! Pre-game will be starting either today or tomorrow.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Sign-ups are now closed and pre-game has started!

The game will officially start in 24 hours from now, on Sat. Feb. 20th, at 6pm CST.

During these 24 hours of pre-game, Frenchy and I will pick a set-up, randomize roles and languages for the posting restrictions, and by the time the game starts, everyone should have a PM with both a role and instructions with the languages for day one :) So, no one freak out because we haven't sent out any PMs yet :joy: they will be coming soon...ish :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

The game will officially start in 24 hours from now, on Sat. Feb. 20th, at 6pm CST.

During these 24 hours of pre-game, Frenchy and I will pick a set-up, randomize roles and languages for the posting restrictions, and by the time the game starts, everyone should have a PM with both a role and instructions with the languages for day one :) So, no one freak out because we haven't sent out any PMs yet :joy: they will be coming soon...ish :sweat_smile:

I don't have a role PM yet Bella! (I'm kidding XD)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

i dont have a roll yet either therosehorse

That's because you're not playing 😛

i dont have a roll yet either therosehorse

It's coming, don't worry yet!
    7dW3gu7.gif