Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grim Reaper alien pregnancy

So I know you can add the Grim Reaper to your household. Does that mean he could be abducted by aliens? And if so, could he possibly become pregnant? I've wanted a grim baby for some time and thought this may work...

Comments

• wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    So I know you can add the Grim Reaper to your household. Does that mean he could be abducted by aliens? And if so, could he possibly become pregnant? I've wanted a grim baby for some time and thought this may work...
    I hope so. That'd be hilarious.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    I have a family with the Grim Reaper, he has not been taken yet.
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Grim Reaper is taken out of the occasion, if not blacklisted for abductions etc. I may be able to change that for my abduction mod :)
    LOL I DID IT!!! I created the mod and tested it... I starved a sim to death, added the Grim Reaper to my household and then contacted aliens with my mod. He got abducted and is pregnant:

ABDUCTION
    9h6hFzu.png

PREGNANT!
    BS5J7ik.jpg

OMG I cannot believe this! Now I think I covered all available sims for abductions... Children (no pregnancy of course), Teens, YA, Adults and Elders :D
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    LOL I DID IT!!! I created the mod and tested it... I starved a sim to death, added the Grim Reaper to my household and then contacted aliens with my mod. He got abducted and is pregnant:

ABDUCTION
    9h6hFzu.png

PREGNANT!
    BS5J7ik.jpg

OMG I cannot believe this! Now I think I covered all available sims for abductions... Children (no pregnancy of course), Teens, YA, Adults and Elders :D

Omg PLEASE post a pic of how the baby turns out! Finally a way for grimmy to have a family :)
    Omg PLEASE post a pic of how the baby turns out! Finally a way for grimmy to have a family :)

Here you go, Grim Reaper got twins, one girl and one boy. Both sky blue color.

MTS_Tanja1986-1537625-grimbaby.jpg
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »

Here you go, Grim Reaper got twins, one girl and one boy. Both sky blue color.

MTS_Tanja1986-1537625-grimbaby.jpg

Aww cute! Is that a different colour from normal alien babies? I've only had one and it was green but I've seen blue aliens around.
  • ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    Would it always a be an alien baby? Or would he make a Reaper baby at some point?! :O
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
    Would it always a be an alien baby? Or would he make a Reaper baby at some point?! :O

abductions handle all pregnancies the same way, the only baby you will get after abduction is an alien baby, which can have the face features of either parent. Since nobody knows how Grim Reaper looks underneath his dark mask, this will be a surprise I guess :)

• Daffyduck83Daffyduck83 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have the grim reaper as a roommate and he got abducted no mods I'm on ps4 I'm seeing if he will get pregnant from it
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    This thread has been inactive for 5 years. :) You should have a look at this thread: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/946943/necroposting/p1?new=1
  • R0B0daGoatR0B0daGoat Posts: 2 New Member
    i added the reaper as a roommate and at some point he got abducted he had a baby but its not alien or i dont thnk kuz usually you baby looks alien in the crib but he looks normal and when i went to create a sim i didn't see anything suggesting he is an alien and he is only a kid so i cant be 100% sure if you want this to happem just get him as a roommate then wait for abduction its rare so be patient then he is prego in the 3rd trimester he will say his is having a baby and the he wants to move out so that he dosent burden you now to stop this you have to add him to household with cheats but he will still be preo and he will have the baby then after the baby is in your household i removed the reaper from the household and asked him to be my roommate again it even shows on the kids simology line that his dad is the reaper
  • R0B0daGoatR0B0daGoat Posts: 2 New Member
    file:///C:/Users/darre/OneDrive/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(1).png