Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Maybe someone told this stray that he'd never stand up because he was a mere cat. But I think he thought they said he was a meerkat.

hECRUl6.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Here's Leonore having some quiet time multitasking.

RdV4IdK.png
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    So I love the Sims and have for 20 years. I only have one request for the powers that be; please please please fix the parent-child relationship so the parents actually have concern for their children!! This poor kiddo got left behind in a storm while all the adults ran for the door with their umbrellas. This should never happen. Poor baby.

02-17-21-5-52-58-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    So I love the Sims and have for 20 years. I only have one request for the powers that be; please please please fix the parent-child relationship so the parents actually have concern for their children!! This poor kiddo got left behind in a storm while all the adults ran for the door with their umbrellas. This should never happen. Poor baby.

02-17-21-5-52-58-PM.png

This should've already been a thing, I agree. Adults grab toddlers and run out during a fire, so why not during a thunderstorm?
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Today I built a new club in Oasis Springs called Noise. 6 jukeboxes, all turned up to the loudest setting, and all playing a different genre. It really does sound like noise. And of course, there are 2 bee boxes, so I sent Karen Crumplebottom in there to rile them up

ewhcYJD.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    The noise in the place is so disconcerting that even dance machine Candy Behr would rather talk than try to dance to that.

EDIT; when I create a new save, I put so much into it that sometimes I forget some of the things I've done. Right after I posted that, Katrina Caliente walked in completely topless....I must have done that in CAS lol

dRLbf8K.png
  • Options
    Baako Jang (far left) is looking quite stylish, as is Victor Feng, seated all the way to the right at the bar. Not pictured is Katrina Caliente, who has taken to the dance floor topless--you go, girl!

PzHPeDZ.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 As usual, your gameplay looks like a blast!

--

Building a tiny off the grid home in Mt. Komorebi :)

tQTzlpS.jpg

KZevSBi.jpg
  • Options
    @Nate_Whiplash1 As usual, your gameplay looks like a blast!

--

Building a tiny off the grid home in Mt. Komorebi :)

tQTzlpS.jpg

KZevSBi.jpg

Nice build!

I try to keep things as unpredictable in my games as I can, hence when Katrina walked in topless, it gave me a good laugh--I wasn't ready for that lol
  • Options
    Last one of the day. Valentina's social and fun bars were getting low, so I sent her to a bar in Sulani with her best friend Gwen Lauren. It's dark and gloomy in Sulani today, I hope they don't get rained on lol

k1sM6ZS.png

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited February 2021
    @GalacticGal .... In answer to your question: "Are you sure the kid is female? Topless? Really?"

That was a major typo on my part in all areas. I knew he was a boy in the game but when I posted and started typing--the pink hair took my brain another direction--lol.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention. :smiley:
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    When your doing sit ups in the rain while holding an umbrella.
    70fae53e6265f64cf85214c71302e71aa4314e8c.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Newlyweds Gavin and Liberty, with best man Travis, and maid of honor Summer (first dance crashed by Zoe too).
    Gg387xu.png
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Not quite the stargazing Aiden had planned :D
    yC61ZMf.png
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited February 2021
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    Newlyweds Gavin and Liberty, with best man Travis, and maid of honor Summer (first dance crashed by Zoe too).
    Gg387xu.png

I finally ventured to download the slow dance mod. It's really awesome! I also added the romance one with the balloon. Haven't tried that yet but I will! I bet it's awesome too. Hahaha I am an idiot. I meant to ask if you used the slow dance mod or a pose pack for this because I love it.
    Post edited by SimsLady2000 on
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,085 Member
    edited February 2021
    A global superstar enters my sims restaurant. Every one is too star struck to order anything:

WOFdBaf.png
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited February 2021
    "Really ?! A bunch of People passed out in a pub, that's your epidemic ??"

lLPdXGd.png
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    How did you get her to pose for a photo ? Usually Judith ignores my sims.
    Brd709 wrote: »
    A global superstar enters my sims restaurant. Every one is too star struck to order anything:

WOFdBaf.png

• Options
    Dianesims wrote: »
    How did you get her to pose for a photo ? Usually Judith ignores my sims.
    Brd709 wrote: »

WOFdBaf.png

I got him to try to greet her when she first arrived which she didn't seem to mind. A few moments later I got him to ask for a selfie which she let him take. In return her meal got prioritized and once she was seated everyone else left her be. It was two hours later before everyone started ordering food lol
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member
    rQcDtab.png
    Rainy evening at the spice fest.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    @GalacticGal .... In answer to your question: "Are you sure the kid is female? Topless? Really?"

That was a major typo on my part in all areas. I knew he was a boy in the game but when I posted and started typing--the pink hair took my brain another direction--lol.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention. :smiley:

I hear you. I always post after I've read and reread it many times, pulling out the typos, and then when I'm 'certain' I got 'em all. I hit Post Comment, only to find I still missed a few. LOL It happens. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »

I finally ventured to download the slow dance mod. It's really awesome! I also added the romance one with the balloon. Haven't tried that yet but I will! I bet it's awesome too.
    The slow dance mod is great, I had the romance one but took it out after this last patch. I guess I need to put it back, the balloon feature looks great, and I miss the romantic selfie feature a lot. This photo below is from the romantic selfie feature.
    OSbo5CG.png

• Options
    Judith came back the following week and i notice her helping out with the tidying up!
    ihsNhAM.png
  • Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    edited February 2021
    0AGBdd5.jpg
    "Get away from me you dirty miscreant!"
    (Bruno does not approve of the concept of "little sisters" especially now that he has been saddled with two of them) :wink:
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    My game bugged out and Tadeo got stuck in place chasing his own tail... Megumi seems to be fascinated by it.

oVDm5N.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top