Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi Everyone! I have some rather fantastic news! My game files and all my saves are still there! So, Sakura, with all her skills and gameplay, etc. is alive and well!

This morning, I finally downloaded the last of my The Sims packs, etc. and then went into the game, (held my breath and pressed Load Game, and was fully expecting that there would be nothing there, as that is what Origin told me would happen. OMG! You have no idea how thrilled I was to see all my save files there. Totally unbelievable. I think how these saves were "saved" perhaps, because when I downloaded Origin with the help of customer service, I put that under a different folder on my computer. I am thinking that if I had re-downloaded under the same folder, that perhaps all the game files would have been overridden. So, I am really thrilled about this.

So, when my hubby gets the external hard drive, everything can safely be backed up and then ready to go. Yes, I know this is just a game, but there were some save files that I have been playing for over two years, so, yes, invested a lot of time in The Sims. Thanks everyone for your support about this. :)
  • GarbonzoBean66GarbonzoBean66 Posts: 19 Member
    @Skeilah oh hi there! I do plan on joining in on this challenge very soon. Haha, the only problem Im having currently is figuring out which teen from my two legacy families to do focus on it with. Both are in good places and have a good family home life so I'll need to think on why either or both would be moving out before uni and doing their own thing xD

I could just... start a brand new thing but...I'm a bit attached to the current save and therefore the current families I'm playing so trying to keep anything I do challenge wise within that save, otherwise I'll just keep going back to that save! xD
    ~~ConfettiNinjaBean *throws confetti*
    The Sterling-Vatore Legacy Blog
    edited February 2021
    @lilypadmeulin -Month 1 - Day 9 - Great update! And she's completed the first part of the Mt. Komorebi Sightseer Aspiration - congrats! I love Jenny in her beekeeping suit - so cute :) Yes, those bills! Ugh! Did Jenny choose off-the-grid for a lot trait? I find that even with that, you get billed for lot taxes, and then those horrible Eco Inspectors come by and the rate increases again. To save on some water, or sell it, Jenny can go down to the river and scoop water. lol I had Sakura do that a few times in the start.

@Skeilah - I just read one of your posts and I am so very sorry that your pet passed away. That is so heartbreaking. *hugs to you*
  • KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    edited February 2021
    Day 44
    gzm008e.png
    Luna seems cool. She's kept inviting me to join Paragons and I joined in for a bit before realising it's not really for me. Still not as keen on heading to the pool or being near a large area of water, it makes me feel like I've been thrown out of a plane without a parachute. She was disappointed but said she understood. Have I mentioned Luna took me to Mt. Komorebi after I said I missed it? Honestly, it was so cool and scary, the Villareals just booped me onto their private jet and for a second, I regretted disappointing Luna.

Day 45
    HP7bgw0.png
    I was slowly starting to come to grips with living with Dirk. I taught him how to cook meals but maybe I wasn't good enough of a teacher. Dirk died making fish and chips for me and my friends. I tried my hardest to plead with the reaper but again, they fell into nothing. I don't have bad luck. I am bad luck.

Notes
    Hello all and welcome @lilypadmeulin and @GarbonzoBean66 to the challenge! I'm recovering after an extended isolation, I am still so so tired and trying to slowly get back into my uni work but my body is also fighting something on top of COVID so my motivation is slow and procrastination is at an all time high. Though you'd think I'd be playing but I managed to do half an hour here and there since yesterday...it's been eventful though...Dirk is DEAD! River was (edit: massive typo i meant to write getting) signatures from his friends to get rid of the NAP so I can turn it off or decide myself what to put on. His cooking was at level 5 so I thought that's safe right? WRONG. The guy I was gonna make River's guardian is gone just like the last one. RIP Jenna. I'm crying inside...all I wanted was to get River as a full scout and not have to worry about bills...but I suppose I may have to rethink this. Queue more teenage angst. Also it was lovely to see River out and about some of your plays, it made me giggle that Sofia and River just go together in your game as well. Hopefully you'll be hearing more from me soon. I don't think I'll be able to catch up but we'll see, I will just date it according to the day I played.
    Post edited by Kanindota on
  • GarbonzoBean66GarbonzoBean66 Posts: 19 Member
    @SoulGal7 oh that is wonderful! So glad that everything was still there and saved. I've been reading and following the "Computer Crisis". I've had to factory reset my pc and lost everything. that was a few years ago. I'm so glad your sims and your saves are still there and not corrupted! Especially if you've got years invested in your saves! So glad to hear your stories will continue and Sakura especially, loving her story and updates. That party was hopping!

~~ConfettiNinjaBean *throws confetti*
    The Sterling-Vatore Legacy Blog
    edited February 2021
    @Kanondota - If you read Sakura's latest update - The Heat Is On - River is a hero in that story, he is also featured in the chapter before that. He is great. And don't feel pressured to "catch up", I had some computer issues, and was already behind, so I am just taking it day by day. The important thing for you is to rest, and try to catch up on your Uni stuff. I do hope your baby is okay as well. Thinking of you and giving you virtual *hugs* :)

Feb 18th - For an exclusive group, the Paragons invite lots of sims into their club. Of course, Siobhan probably kicks them all out again lol Look at that Luna, she is sweet on River. And so nice that she took River to Mt. Komorebi in the Villareal's private jet. I understand River's hesitation about going near water.

Feb. 17th - Will have to backtrack on my reading to find out who Dirk is, but I guess he's a townie. Oh my, River should be working on the Grilled Cheese Aspiration, since he meets Grimmie so much :) Poor Dirk, and that sad moodlet is really a downer and lasts so long. River and Roxanne have so much in common...2 "other" sim deaths now each, of course, River's were accidental. Oh my gosh! Just remembered it was Dirk Dreamer, the celebrity, who River was living with! Oh my gosh! Dirk is gone! River, who will be your sponsor now?
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,883 Member
    Hi everyone, behind , as usual.

I have read everyone's great updates, oh my game feels so boring when reading all of yours :joy:

I will try to catch up soon, in comments especially!!! :)

To all who asked, yes , Melody has joined the scouts, and her dad will show up soonish, not in aa Senior Centre tho, in a gym :p

@SoulGal7 , I am glad you managed to keep your saves, YAY! and @Skeilah , so sorry for the lost of your pet :(

~~~~~~~~~~

MJo8Q8W.png
    Melody Connors
    Day 14 (february)
    ODlX159.png
    Y74Kb2Z.png
    VifOvsO.png
    After school she ate last leftovers, and cooked some more.
    NiphBBv.png
    Gym time..
    NV12FTO.png
    HbVw8WY.png
    Night time fishing.. very boring day , indeed :)

~~~~~~~~~~

3BmM0nJ.png
    Melody Connors
    Day 15 (february)
    sV2nB14.png
    She went to school with that towel! LOL, and seemed to enjoy it!
    OPzLUyJ.png
    bxrahPD.png
    I had to load another household, and when back, there she was grilling.. duh..
    Lets check the badge status while at it! Not much left.
    uzijSEM.png
    Out we go.. and now she is ill..
    ZkiMyNG.png
    cBEtare.png
    No worries , she has more than enough of that stuff left :)
    xn3e31l.png
    Off to night club, too early still..
    aL94Ejk.png
    Finally more sims arrived..
    NZOyHY2.png
    And when it was almost morning again....
    M: "Mom!!! who told you?? NIK!! I saw him earlier.."
    V: "Yes, and you really should not be here at this hour.."

Okay, then my game forced mass reset, and Veera was out of there as fast as she came in :joy: Close call, melody!

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Anddd, on with page 35.

@permanentrose
    Update 47: I get both Mario's and Jules side. I think Jules really loves him, but they're just not on the same page, which gives frustrations. She's like 'I can't wait to tell him about this!' but then she's reminded of all the fights they have. it's exhausting, really. Im glad she's feeling a little better. And made a new cat friend! What a coincidence that Mario talks about the same thing with the other sister :D oy, unexpected visitor? Now I'm curious.

I'm happy that Rose is now a part of my safe ^^

Update 48: Oh that first picture sounds promising. Hehe, I smiled with them after they said 'I'm sorry' at the same time xD Yeah, they have a really strong relationship! Try to break it! xD Oh, Emmet's mom! Oof, something wrong with Emmett :( Probably Brittanny, right? Right. HAHAHAH MARIO. Love it!

@lilypadmeulin
    Rose will be in heavens when she can teach Naoki and Bryon! And Jess... Well, she's actually doing a pretty decent job with Johnny :D More of that later, theehee.

Day 9: yeah, she's indeed rocking that beekeeper suit, hehe! Well, someday your sims gotta learn how to cook! Oh no, back to no money :( stupid bills.

@Karababy52
    Thank you^^ It was all pretty vague in the beginning, the fooling Isaius plan I mean. So I tried clearing it up a little bit. The blue hair will eventually return! It's only a dye after all. Joaquin indeed looks like Johnny Zest, haha! Bryon must be so happy to have Partihaus, Johnny and Naoki. The three teenagers will be together for a long while. Luckily Naoki doesn't really mind having Johnny around. Maybe I need to include Jess more too so that they're four hehe. Gonna think about it.

Well, the G-gang looks good? xD I agree, Isaius is really smart, but I think he ran out of good accomplices, given that a lot of them ended up in jail thanks to Eliza. Isaius of course facepalms a lot to his three accomplices, but well - he thinks - they'll end up in jail soon too, so then I can hire new ones. hahahah little did he know, that's not going to happen so fast xDDD

I absolutely love guest characters. My safe is only growing and growing and growing. Thank you for the compliment about Jess! I also love her ^^ but then, The Ridleys are like my kids, so of course Jess means a lot to me. Fun fact: Jess has a little bit of Landgraab in her! Maybe you can see it somewhere. Or not. xD

It wasn't my cat that passed away. It was one of my rabbits. I have two and they were always together. I loved seeing them together. It's so sad to see the other one all alone now :(

Day 16: Naw, prince Charming made breakfast. So cute <3 Also, love Vanessa's outfit. Oof, and now she tells her story. That's heavy. Lol, did I read Jane Doe? xD *gets a flashback to Tarzan searches Jane*. Josh is so considerate. Nooooo don't tell your real name!!! Ugh. She did it. And now there's some weird random dude ending the chapter. Oh help.

@Hermitgirl
    Day 16: Hahahahha, you want to turn Roxanne into a plant sim now??? I never really played plant sims so it would be exiting to read that. There's so much going on in your game, things I never knew about. I really learn a lot! Not that I'll remember it all, but at least it's nice to know.

I'm happy that I could make you smile with my update. I also love the 3G-gang. I hope they'll make the serious topic a little bit more funny, since I love fun. The boys deserve some rest. They'll get it until Isaius discovers that his sons aren't actually in jail, and then we move on to the drama again. Rose indeed is pretty!! <3

@SoulGal7
    I read that Sakura is all back! I'm so happy for you!! Now I can go on and reply on day 11. I really liked where it was going, so I'm happy there will be new updates :p The party looks bomb! And I love the flamingo-shirt Wolfgang is wearing. Oh, hello all the contestants! :D Rocco doesn't look pleased. Lol, Nick the Nailz is funny. Awww, why does the booth have to catch fire NOW?? Luckily the DJ Candy statue was saved. Oh no, a fine??? ooof... And the house is trashed... So far for a 'cheap' party. Lol. OH NOOOOOO. POOR WOLFGANG </3 I just wanna slip in the game myself and give that guy a hug, omg. That's sooo sad :( Of course, Sakura can't really do anything about it, and it's not her fault, but oh I love Wolfgang so much that it also breaks my heart together with his.

thanks for the hug about my pet. I've had my crying moment already. I can give it a place now :)

@GarbonzoBean66
    Welcome to this challenge! Well, since the only two guys in here are Bryon and River - I would always suggest a guy BUT of course that's all up to you! I don't even know what the options are HAHAHAH. Can I see them? You can also PM me if you don't want to put it here. I'm way too curious for this kind of things, lol. Maybe I could help you choose! :D I totally get you. I'm also way too attached to all my sims. Bryon is actually a sim I made for different Bachelor challenges, and while I read those I just fell in love with him. Also because he kept failing on finding love :D So now he has his love in my very own safe. I'm never going to let go on this blue smurf (well, now it's temporarily black but okay).

@Kanindota
    February 16 - Yeah indeed, I don't think River belongs in Paragons, haha!

Fabruary 17 - Oh no! Poor Dirk :c And poor River :c He just keeps on having bad luck...

@Ellupelluellu
    There's indeed happening A LOT in everyone's stories, hahaha! Thanks for answering the scouts question ^^ And I'll be fine. I finally could give it a place, that my pet isn't here anymore. I hope he's having fun in heaven (I don't really believe in heaven but for him I will. I can already see him skipping on the clouds)

Day 14: Whoa that's an immense group! Oh wait, that's just 8 hahahaha. It looks so big. Your days aren't boring at all. It's just calm. Some people are granted with a calm live. She should be happy of it! All this drama xD I'm happy to read a relaxing story once in a while.

Day 15: HAHAHAHAH! I laughed out loud when you said she went to school like that! It's going to be her daily outfit soon! Sims are always grilling if you don't watch them. I think there was something in her grilled food because she got sick immediately after that. But soon she's all better. Good! Oof. Mom troubles xD Luckily she suddenly disappeared xD

YESSS. With this, I'm finally done commenting for a while. But I'll be back soon with a behind the scenes on it's own, because it's something from a couple days ago. Can't really put it under the daily update, hehe.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    edited February 2021
    - Added under February 13 update -
    Behind the scenes
    For this behind the scenes, we go back to February 13, the moment where Bryon got a call from ‘Isaius’ (who turned out to be Randi). This time we’re going to look to it from the other side: Randi’s.
    02-17-21-4-34-38-PM.png
    (Randi) “Bryon? Oh Bryon, please pick up…”.
    (Kumiko) “Are you really calling someone with that phone…? You shouldn’t do that, Randi…”

Randi stopped for a while and thought about what her friend in the back just said, but then she continued.

(You already read this xD)
    “... This is your mother, Randi. Your father got me captured. He told me that you’re not living with him anymore. Are you okay? Where are you? Isaius forgot his phone when he went out just a second ago. I saw your name in the contact list and I... I just started crying... Oh, Bryon... I’m so sorry for leaving you behind all these years... You must hate me right now... I left you there with that.. Monster... But I swear, if I knew he was like that before we got married, I would have never even started a relationship with him…”. “

02-17-21-4-32-59-PM.png
    Randi pressed the button to end the voicemail and just looked at her phone.

(Randi) “Maybe I should try again… Maybe he’ll pick up then…”
    (Kumiko) “… You really shouldn’t, Randi”

02-17-21-4-33-31-PM.png
    (Isaius) “Yeah, Randi, You really shouldn’t...”
    (Isaius) “... Or maybe you should. I’m actually enjoying this. Please call him once again? For me?”

02-17-21-4-34-53-PM.png
    Of course, Randi can’t hear that freak, but she did decide to call a second time. Another voicemail. It really made her sad, but well, she managed to get another voicemail through.

(You also read this already)
    “... I’m sorry for talking so much. I don’t have that much time. Isaius will know soon that he’s missing his phone. I called you to warn you, Bryon. He’s after you... And Johnny. Isaius told me that the two of you recently met. I couldn’t believe it... And it made me so happy... But at the same time... The two of you are in danger. Great danger. Don’t come find me. I’ll be alright. Isaius is just using me as some kind of bait. He just wants to find you... And probably end your life... I can’t let that happen. I can’t... I wanted to find you for all these years so badly... And now that I finally found you... I really want to hold you in my arms... I wanted to see you grow up like Johnny.. I really wanted the best for you... And I couldn’t even give you that... I’m so sorry, my son... Please.. Please forgive me…”

02-17-21-4-35-43-PM.png
    Now it was enough drama for Isaius.

(Isaius) “Let’s get my phone back”

02-17-21-4-39-07-PM.png
    Isaius stepped into the room where Randi and Kumiko were.

(Isaius) “I came to collect something”
    (Randi) “Rot in hell, Isaius”
    (Isaius) “Oh, you don’t have to be so sweet to me. You know I’m only enjoying this. Don’t make it more difficult for yourself”

02-17-21-4-38-41-PM.png
    (Randi) “There’s really something wrong with you. You even left your WIFE here because she’s pregnant??? That’s disturbing, man”
    (Isaius) “I just don’t want to make the same mistake as years ago. You get that, right?”
    (Randi) “I’ll never get anything you’re saying. You’re a freak!”
    (Isaius) “I may be, but at least I’m not stuck in a basement. So, my phone?”

02-17-21-4-41-38-PM.png
    Randi took out the phone and let out a deep sight.

(Randi) “… Fine.”

02-17-21-4-42-12-PM.png
    (Isaius) “You called Bryon? Well that’s surprising. Did you really think he would pick up after seeing my name?”

02-17-21-4-43-02-PM.png
    (Isaius) “Well then. I’m done here”

02-17-21-4-42-35-PM.png
    And with that, Isaius left.

02-17-21-4-37-52-PM.png
    (Randi) “Frick!!”
    (Kumiko) "I told you..."
    (Randi) "I can't stand that man!!!!!"

02-17-21-4-44-34-PM.png
    (Isaius) “Yes. Cry your heart out. Just as I like it.”

02-17-21-4-45-28-PM.png
    Post edited by Skeilah on
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @SoulGal7

I'm so happy that you still have everything you've worked on, that's such fantastic news! I'm so glad you didn't lose anything! I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to Sakura's return, and wish you well!

I'm also super happy she completed this part of the Sightseer Aspiration - the rest definitely seem more difficult to complete but I'm going to try my very best to do so.

I don't have Eco Living, but I don't think the lot has any traits! Do you think I ought to choose some? I'm not sure which ones would help, aside from if there's one to boost the gardening, which I think there is. I've not seen an interaction come up for scooping water, though.

@GarbonzoBean66

It'll be interesting to meet your legacy teens, and it's totally understandable that you'd want to keep things within your current save. I'm hoping that I'll be able to do a story based out of my legacy save in a few generations! I look forward to seeing what you post!

@Kanindota

Aww, no! Poor Dirk, and poor River! He popped up in SoulGal7's story very recently, I remember, but what a terrible thing to go through to lose two guardians! He and Luna go together quite well, though.

I wish you and your baby both as speedy a recovery as is possible, I know it takes time but hopefully you both feel better soon.

@Ellupelluellu

Ooh, I still love Melody's garden - just look at all that dragonfruit! What's her Gardening skill at, may I ask? And oops, I see she was caught by her mom again...

@Skeilah

I'm sure it'll be better to teach willing students instead of those trying to get your number constantly. Poor Rose!

Yep, Jenny earned around $300 on top of what she saved only to go back down to about $30 - not even enough for a Simmi capsule! Sigh. Hopefully with all she's done for the garden, it'll start bringing in more money soon, and she can rely on it more. It actually helped pay for a good portion of the bills this time!
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Skeilah

Oh, this update was HEARTBREAKING. Poor Randi! I just want to rescue her and punch that man! But I'm part of the audience, so I can only wait and see what happens...This was masterfully written!
    @lilypadmeulin
    I created a monster... 😂 but no worries, he’ll be out of this game someday and never come back.
    edited February 2021
    @lilypadmeulin - The scooping the water interaction comes from the Eco-Lifestyle pack. I would definitely add some lot traits to help you out. I normally put homey on mine, which helps with cooking, mixology, handiness and gardening. There is also Penny Pixies if you have City Living. It doesn't give you a lot of simoleons, but, hey, you found some simoleons under a rock, right? Also, off-the-grid, but the only fridge that works with this is quite expensive. Of course, if you have Outdoor Retreat, you can use a cooler, or just have a grill on the lot instead of both a stove and fridge.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Hermitgirl
    That's really cool what you're doing with the flower arrangements! Never knew you could do so much with those, very cool. I learned a lot from your post. Roxanne has that perfect garden witch vibe going with all this haunted house stuff now, I love it. Also Patchy streaking was hilarious.

About your comment about Mario and Jules' relationship. I'm 100% done with it lol. If I weren't playing a challenge, I'd just make up a quick story in my head and pretend time moved quickly so I could just be done with it. But unfortunately since this is a day by day challenge, I need them to hang on for a little longer due to some plans I have haha. So just through the end of this month, there's gonna be that feeling of me just dragging them through this relationship haha

@Karababy52
    Wow, what an intense back story! Drugs and murder and espionage always make for a good read though. I like that you have an all powerful character in the background who is kind of dictating stuff for Essa - and such a great name choice for her haha, since we have already gotten used to knowing her as Vanessa/Tessa, Essa will be easy to switch to. I'm glad she finally told Josh (and us :) ) about her past - quick question, or did I just miss reading this somewhere - when did this all happen? Is this related to the man her mom "sold" her to in the car? Is that man Lander Panopoulos? Sorry I you made this more obvious in a past post and I'm forgetting or just didn't read carefully enough.

Also that's a nice little cliffhanger there, doesn't look like good news for Essa and Josh...

@SoulGal7
    Wow, what great news! That's so amazing that you were able to recover your saves! I'm so happy and relieved for you. And that party was great! I bet it was Max Villareal who set the booth on fire somehow lol. Little evil psychopath. I loved seeing all of our sims at the party too! I do wonder what the future holds for Wolfgang and Sakura...

@lilypadmeulin
    I'm glad the bee box is working out for you! Have you had Jenny eat any of the honey yet, or is she just selling it for now?
    @Ellupelluellu sorry I forgot to reply to your story! I love your screen shots as usual - you really capture such gorgeous moments, even just in the everyday stuff :) also I always love to see an appearance from Veera!
    edited February 2021
    And @Kanindota i missed your post too! I will edit this post later and reply to yours too!

--

Oh man, you have a unlucky amount of deaths in your game! Poor River. I hope his guardians/housemates don't continue to die in each world, though there would be something morbidly funny about that if it did continue to happen...Also very cute that Luna took River back to Mt. Komorebi. I think they make a cute couple. But then again, I think River is cute with everyone in your game who catches his eye, HAHA
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    February 17
    5BCRHmq.png

Bryons Diary
    ouYyLed.png
    So, the teachers switched places. Ms. Ridley will take care of Johnny today...

1ClXgg1.png
    ... And Ms. Douglas is teaching me and Naoki. Today was a really fun day.

SzDUH42.png
    (Bryon) "Johnny is awfully silent. How does Ms. Ridley do that...?"
    (Rose) "I wonder why, too. I'll have to ask her for advise when I have the chance!"

JJjPc9T.png
    Well, Rose. Advise from Jess Ridley is not recommended, unless you want to do this to your students :') We'll not tell her that, 'kay?

(Jess) "You got that one in your head?"
    (Johnny) "Yes.."
    (Jess) "Good, because I'll ask questions tomorrow. Better focus."
    (Johnny) "Could you please.. Repeat that...?"
    (Jess) "Of course. I'll even make some notes for you to read tonight. Sweet of me, am I right?"
    (Johnny) "... Yeah..."

Poor Johnny :') But he deserves the hard treatment.

aeypiUY.png
    Before we knew it, homeschooling was over. I think Ms. Douglas had a great time today. Naoki and I went to sit on the couch.

bpjzDZC.png
    (Naoki) “Ms. Ridley and Johnny sure take a long time to finish up there.”
    (Bryon) “Should we check?”

zqt58bz.png
    (Jess) “No need for that. I’m done!”
    (Bryon) “what took so long?”
    (Jess) “well, your little brother fell asleep in my class, so I dragged him to the couch... And gave him a little something. Wanna see what I did? I think I'm going to use this as my new phone background!”

52n9HjB.png
    Jess took out her phone and showed me a photo of Johnny... Wearing a lot of make-up. Of course, I started to laugh (see picture of the day).

(Bryon) “You didn’t!!”
    (Jess) “I did! He’ll learn eventually.”

Z4bZMpD.png
    (Naoki, in himself) “Why do I feel so jealous all of a sudden? I feel like Ms. Ridley is somehow attracted to Bryon. I have the urge to kiss him. Help.”

ivdkiaw.png
    Luckily for Naoki, Jess leaves right after.

(Jess) “Don’t laugh too loud when he comes downstairs okay? See you tomorrow!!”

Jess walks off too. That’s when I notice that Naoki’s all grumpy.

(Bryon) “Are you jealous?”
    (Naoki) “No, why would I?”
    (Bryon) “You are! Ohhhh, you’re so cute sometimes. Come here. I’ll get the jealousy out of you”

hhEdFlx.png
    (Naoki) “I’m not jealousssss!”
    (Bryon) “You don’t need to be, because I only have eyes for you. You know that right?”

Naoki starts grumbling. I can’t help but laugh.

(Naoki) "I'm not jealous because of that. Did you see Ms. Ridley? She likes you. I can see that"
    (Bryon) "That's not true! You're only imagining yourself this"
    (Naoki) "I'm not..."

6K4lHqM.png
    (Johnny) “What are you guys talking about? Can I join in?"

Johnny came walking down the stairs when he said that. We both looked at him for a brief second, but immediately turned our faces and tried to not start laughing really hard.

jGnmHGd.png
    (Johnny) “What’s so funny?”

mxxNzVB.png
    (Bryon) “Nothing... absolutely nothing... pffffhahahaha—“

Behind the scenes
    GcoHmfn.png
    (Jess) "Good work, Johnny! We're do--"

EO3ZVw4.png
    (Jess) "Well, look at that... That's actually... Pretty cute. For an airhead."

qfwTP9c.png
    (Jess) "Guess I expected too much from him"

vtIxVhQ.png
    (Jess) "I'll try dragging him to the couch or something... And maybe... Theehee. I got the best idea ever."

7UAu8N2.png
    The result of Jess' brilliant idea, and probably her new profile picture - the picture she showed to Bryon.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,883 Member
    @Skeilah , I cannot help it :D Melody lives a super boring life if compared to all of you :D
    @lilypadmeulin , ahh Melody maxed the gardening skill , and the aspiration :)
    @permanentrose , I like her mom to pay a visit.. I selected her look in purpose to be very different than in my main save :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Skeilah Oh man, that stuff with Isaius in your behind the scenes post got really dark. He's so twisted, but I have to admit I'm invested in his storyline since it's an intriguing one. I obviously know a bit too much about your story, so I won't say anymore on that...

Also loved your update from today. Jess really got back at Johnny for being a stinker haha. Too funny. Still loving seeing Rose in your story, warms my heart. I'm glad Naoki and Bryon like her. I like that little hint of jealously Naoki has since Jess has a crush on Bryon. I live for dramatic love triangles (as we all know lol). Also Bryon's glasses are really cute. I know that you and him miss his blue hair, but I kind of think the black suits him too :)
    edited February 2021
    @Skeilah - Behind the scenes on the phone call - that was very dark and twisted. Bryon's father is an evil man, and he has his own wife (who is pregnant) locked up too? Geez, this is some weird plot going on here.

Feb 17 - That Ms. Ridley is a wild homeschool teacher! Poor Johnny doesn't know what happened to him. And Bryon and Naoki aren't going to tell him. Poor guy lol

Feb 16 - And we meet the homeschoolers. And Johnny has a crush on one of them, who is married to a woman! lol Looks like Bryon and Ms. Ridley hit it off and Naoki actually had a good time with homework, whereas Rose was just frustrated with Johnny. lol

Feb 15 - I didn't recognize the clones when they came out with their new hair and wardrobe. Paolo looks good with blue hair! hehe And I love that Eliza and Marcus decorated their rooms in their home and brought over some of their stuff. That was really nice. And, yes, Partihaus is their family for sure. And the behind-the-scenes (behind the bush lol) of the G-Group is funny. These three are epic bumbling minions. Love it!

@Ellupelluellu - Feb 14 - Melody looks great in her Scout uniform! The gym club is a good idea, and I was thinking of doing the same thing with Sakura, but we'll see.

Feb 15 - Ha ha! That was funny that she went to school in her towel! And she got sick :( And went to the club where her Mom appeared. That wasn't too good. Melody is focused and will probably get the most aspirations of all of us, since we have gone astray with our stories! lol

@permanentrose - Update 48 - So Jules and Mario have made up. That hot-headed trait of Jules kicks in big-time sometimes. Yes, work on the communication and thankfully Mario said he would work on his cleaning skills. And now Emmett's mother has come over asking Jules if she could talk to Emmett because he hasn't been himself lately. Oh, gee! I am thinking that maybe Emmett is getting sick of Brittany and is thinking more and more of being with Jules. And Jules has secret feelings for Emmett...will she tell him or not? And how long will this relationship with Mario last?

Update 47 - So things are still not okay between Mario and Jules in the morning. But it seems that the Behr sisters, who talk to them individually have offered up some advice. Oh Jules, you are looking so sad about life right now. I hope that whatever advice the Behr sisters have given to Mario and Jules, that it will work .

Update 46 - Gee that shot of Mario on the couch - he looks so steamed! I forgot, but does Mario have the hot-headed trait, too? These two are just NOT getting along very well, which is too bad. I mean Mario's background story is kind of sad, and so is Jules, and I was hoping they would be kindred souls and be understanding and support each other, but maybe their tempers will do them in. Sometimes when you are angry, getting away from the situation and doing something like gardening or playing video games is the best.

@Karababy52 - Day 16 - Wow! That was a big background reveal! So, Vanessa, Tessa, - Essa (like that name) killed the only son of a crime lord. And not just any crimelord, a rich, in every sim world crime lord. Oh Essa, just changing your name is not enough. And I knew that Josh would understand. Of course he does, because he loves Vanessa-Tessa-Essa- (VTE) Can we get VTE a guard dog for when Josh is not around? Of course, if Damon the hunky vampire is hanging around and anyone tries to hurt VTE, well, they are pretty well done for. So I am thinking that this guy, Lander, might have been the one that VTE's mother sold her to. And now she has told Josh her real name and some creepy guy probably heard it. Is he a good guy or a bad guy, and possibly, is this Agent Stone? Not sure if he is a nice guy since he pulled a gun on her. I am worried about both Josh and VTE now. Will they kidnap Josh as a bargaining chip to coerce VTE to do what they want her to do? Twists and turns.

Day 15 (Tsk Tsk - you went to another world! lol) - Yeah, I know, she's dreaming all of this...I would want to dream about Sulani, too! hehehe The shots of the dolphins is wonderful, I love those dolphins...and then...that shark! Wow! Scary shot! I have never gotten a clear shot of the shark, just the fin. Is that shark in the lagoon? or in the deep water? And yes, when I see that shark fin, I am worried for my poor sims, too. Close call for VTE and Josh. Stay with those dolphins, they will protect you! And afterwards, late at night, poor VTE having questions go round and round in her head. Poor girl. Love those photos of them on the aquazips. Fun!

@Hermitgirl Wow! You are really exploring that flower arranging skill. I have only done cheap arrangements and never gone further. And I am so glad that you put Patchy streaking under spoilers, because I was so SHOCKED to see him! lol

Day 15 - Not having watched or read anything on the paranormal pack, I did look up who Temperance was. So, angry, mean and destructive! Sheesh! Just what Roxanne needs. The butler is cool with those red ringed eyes. Fits right in. Poor Roxanne is having a hard time with all these hauntings and now Guidry is upset at her for selling her soul - again? lol Well it's an interesting pack for sure, and fits right in with Roxanne's lifestyle.

Day 14 - Raj...my advice...don't barge into Roxanne's house! Maybe it was a good thing that he was wearing that eyeball ring. lol I thought the photo of Grim and Guidry talking about woohoo was funny!

@lilypadmeulin - Day 8 - Oh my gosh, there is Jenna on fire, and thank goodness that Jenny put her out. We don't want poor Jenna a ghost in two stories now (like River's). Congrats on getting those expensive simmies! Woot! Isn't it exciting when you get walls and a roof? lol Her house is coming along great. Do you have the Tiny Living pack, because if you do, change the lot type to Tiny Home Residential. It will help with skilling, friendships, etc. And Jenny is into the honey money! Yeah! And that photo of Jenny and Rohan is super! I love it! And now they are boyfriend/girlfriend = sweet! As I said in a previous post, I have never been in the pre=made clubs until this challenge and yes, the Paragons are pretty dull as far as activities go. But then, looking good is their club motto. And the Spice Festival - nice :)

Day 7 - I really love the Festival of Snow when it is lit up at night and that cover photo is gorgeous! Great job! And I've had that happen before with my sims when they order food and someone else grabs it, especially in Windenburg at the cafes. Darn sims! Her little plot of land is coming along so nicely. It won't be long now until she has a real room! Woot! Time to celebrate! Right?
    @SoulGal7 Mario does not have the hotheaded trait, though sometimes I do play him like he does haha. I'm not sure if I ever actually shared his traits - he has the bro and outgoing traits
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2021
    February - Day 17: "So say it loud and let it ring. We are all a part of everything. The future, present and the past, fly on proud bird. You're free at last..."

3O1I7Qq.png

Notes
    Yzij71L.png
    Essa and Josh jumped up from the couch with Josh standing in front of Essa to protect her.
    “Agent Stone! What are you doing here? NO! You’re not taking me away again. I won’t go, I won’t!”

9ikj9vk.png
    “Agent Stone!? YOU! You son of---how dare you point a gun at her!?
    You can’t have her, she’s done with it, do you hear me?
    I’m protecting her now. She doesn’t need you!”

Josh rushed over and punched Agent Stone in the face.

YvfUtse.png
    “Wait! Stop! Please! I have some important news---”

5yLmp0z.png
    That was all he got out before Josh punched him again and then the two men battled with Essa standing by in shock.

Wazk9zk.png
    “Get the Hell out of here and never come back, you worthless piece of sh--!”

UaFWukI.png
    “Wait! Josh, he said he had something important to say. What is it? Why are you here?”

nhx7S0I.png
    “Lander Panopoulos is dead.”

“You’re safe now, you’ve been released from the program.
    You can stay in the house until the end of the month, but then you have to move out.
    Your personal possessions will be returned to you soon, likely before you move.
    You can keep anything bought with your own finances as well.“

THikyEZ.png
    “Oh My God! Josh, it’s over, it’s over, I’m free! Did you hear that? I don’t believe it!”

“It’s true. I have the release papers right here. All you have to do is sign them.”

554wjHA.png
    “Oh, I could just KISS you!”

Josh narrowed his eyes at the man he’d just beat the stuffin’s out of with a deadly warning in his eyes.

“No, that’s not necessary. I’d rather not feel the wrath of your obviously very protective boyfriend again, okay?”

“Oh alright, but can I at least give him a hug?” She asked looking at Josh.

gztjDsv.png
    He gave a small nod in agreement and Essa stepped over to pick up the release papers Agent Stone had placed on the coffee table.

CyWkbQt.png
    She quickly signed them, handed them to him and then gave the man a hug.

Yhh0stL.png
    “For what it’s worth, I apologize for pointing my gun at you. I don’t know what I was thinking and I’m ashamed. I’ll never forgive myself for doing that. I wish you nothing but happiness for the rest of your life, Essa. Make it a good one!
    Goodbye now.”

“Goodbye Agent Stone.”
    “You don’t need to call me that anymore. I’m Sam.”
    “Okay, Goodbye Sam.”

AGOjjdj.png
    “Hey, wait, Sam?”

8a0m0p8.png
    “Yeah?”
    “I forgive you and….thank you!”

KBJJKCY.png
    Agent Stone walked away leaving behind Essa and Josh locked in a tight embrace of pure joy!

QGOaUnw.png
    Essa and Josh heard the sound of Adam’s private plane approaching in the distance, right on time to take them back to Windenburg as they stood on the deck waiting with their luggage.

“Do you think Adam will let us use this place again some day?”

fQFdXbt.png
    “I don’t see why not. But probably not for a while. Maybe we can come back after the gig with Adam is over and you’ve settled into a new place. I wish I could be there to help you move.”

z16HAn6.png
    “It’s okay, I don’t have much I want to take with me anyway, other than my garden and a few things in storage”
    “Molly and Damon can help me.”
    “Have any ideas where you want to go?”
    “Not really but it’s exciting to think about. I can go anywhere I want now without any restrictions for the first time in almost three years!”

UX141nQ.png
    “Okay, we can talk more on the plane and at home.” Josh shouted over the noise of the plane’s engines as it landed and began to taxi toward them. The pilot helped load their belongings and they boarded the plane to leave.

v8D11X7.png
    Their time here was over, but soon they would begin a new life together, finally... forever...free.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    February 17
    Mostly trying to get a picture in again before midnight. I didn't get to play very much!
    hGlE1Rn.png

I decided to move someone in with Roxanne for a number of reasons. I want the help in the haunted house and distraction of playing another sim with her and I want to explore being a paranormal investigator that can go on jobs while playing this save. I'd been playing in another save now and then but can't seem to find the time lately. Also she's not doing much with other skills or aspirations and if he's helping with the haunting at times she can spend her time skilling some things I want her too.
    His name is Archibald Turner. He is the holder of Roxanne's tombstones. He has very few skills and I guess that is just what he's picked up being around Roxanne. The highest is in dancing at level 2. He's my Renfield sim in a horror character based save I have but with black hair here...
    I based off the character from a Dracula film made in 1931. I made him erratic, proper and neat in this save, but he seems to be carrying over a gloomy trait I gave him from before also.
    ilc6ThM.png
    nq6CRCB.png

I'll comment to everyone soonish!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2021
    *Updated my Day 17 Post - Hey y'all, I'll reply and comment on everyone's posts next. Before that though I want to say, YIPPEE!! to you @SoulGal7! Thank God! I'm SO happy you didn't lose everything! That's the best news I've heard all week! *Hugs* <3
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited February 2021
    @lilypadmeulin
    For Day 17 Poor Jenny all that work and back to no cash basically, but it builds. She's doing better overall. $444 does sound extreme for a lot that size though.
    And you don't have to give me credit if you use those types of scents on arrangements. They are right there in game play. I do like exploring a little further than I had before though. I admit I didn't have the patience to try this stuff out before.

@permanentrose
    Your story isn't uneventful at all. Sometimes too much can be going on for me, especially on a daily read. That said it will be fun to see you play out the Strangerville world with Jules. I'll be happy to do it again. As for update 48 The patch up was nice.. this is like real life lol. I was laughing at Mario getting some in game hot tub action while in a game :).
    I gotta say you are way more into storytelling and tying up loose ends in what you show than I could be but if it works with future plans you have in mind you gotta stick to it.

@karababy52
    For Day 16 I would expect Josh to not run away or blame her for her story but I definitely get feeling stressed about telling the story and the possible reactions. I loved the way Agent Stone shows up at the end too to complete the sentence. At first though I didn't remember who he was though and thought he was a bad guy!
    For Day 17 Such good news on this day. I felt relief reading it for Essa and Josh. Now you got your reasons for moving at the end of the month tied up as well lol. Beautiful pictures as usual too!

Also I didn't know about an update to the possibility of getting a rare, but I do know that Roxanne has had this plant spliced and producing for nearly a year of her time and I've got no orchid at all from it. I even went to check her collections and she's never gotten an orchid. I'm upping the amount of spliced plants in the house now though to 4 and if I don't get one within a week or so I'll probably just download it from the gallery or from another save I have.
    Also I do know about bluebells keeping the arrangements fresh. I got the mod so that I could use the other scented arrangements. Anything other than arrangements scented with bluebell will rot. So.. I keep a crocus scented arrangement by the beehive. I've made up inspirational, romantic ect ones and have some cursed arrangements too have at the ready also.
    Guidry did pass out right there in Roxanne's room after sniffing the bouquet but Grimmy went downstairs to sleep on the couch and the stereo woke him :). I'm worried about Patchy now too he's always falling asleep at the dinner table even though I never saw him by the bouquet. I may have to put that bouquet in a locked room!

@skeilah
    For your day 17 behind the scenes. Sooo dark. Even my dungeons don't get that bad! But it makes for good storytelling! You are twisted and I approve!
    Also Jess seems to have a bit of an umm.. dominating vibe going on there. Are you sure Johnny isn't into it?

When you have aging off selling the soul will still make your sim older by a number of days. So you have to be careful that you aren't getting too close to aging up.

@SoulGal7
    Yahhh about your saves... I'm glad well see more of this Sakura! The relief is strong with this one.

@Kanindota So good to see you! Lol... trying not to laugh about Dirk dying making fish and chips. It sounds like something you'd read on a comic tombstone.
    Don't feel like you are procrastinating here. It just adds pressure to you. I can't even imagine trying to slog through this when your recovering along with your other responsibilities.
    I know I'd love to see you post on the day you can play and feel like playing. This game should be fun and not a source of stress.

@Ellupelluellu
    I want to see Melody's dad, if her mom is any example. Really the way you play is how I play most often, a lot of rinse and repeat until I get done what I want too. It's a relaxing way to play. You also take great screen shots and you are skilling your sim and doing your aspirations. Also I always love seeing your eye-candy sims!
    egTcBMc.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top