Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lifestyles

They are bugged. My sim has 5 active ones now, two of them contradict, and I am unable to remove them via the drink, cheat or life coaching.

Please fix.

—T

Comments

• Options
    BreeNillaBreeNilla Posts: 160 Member
    Wait, 5 active? I thought you could only have 3 at a time. Are there maybe some in progress? If they're still in progress, I don't think you can remove them yet.

However, I will agree that they are bugged.
    8a597ff0f1eef1830795b3ae467ad12c6bb980ae.jpg
    I made a Sims 4 Save File set 15 years into the future using the premade sims by giving them family trees, storylines and lore, fixed and added relationships, and more!
    Check it out here! -> kookablarn.tumblr.com
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    BreeNilla wrote: »
    Wait, 5 active? I thought you could only have 3 at a time. Are there maybe some in progress? If they're still in progress, I don't think you can remove them yet.

However, I will agree that they are bugged.

No, they’re all active, not in progress he gets all the benefits and cons from them all.

He has both indoorsy and outsider and is in a constant state of stress currently lol. Plus workaholic, health eater and coffee addict.

Honestly I’m surprised the poor guy is still going.

—T
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited February 2021
    yeah my sims keep getting workaholic for no real reason regardless of if they have the lifestyle or not

you can get rid of the buff temporarily by adding and deleting lifestyle shift clicking sims i notice but it always comes back at some point

they also are not even going to work so idk based on what they are workaholic

they also have indoorsy but thats probably just my playstyle tho not sure
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited February 2021
    For me it's people person and single & loving it that keep coming up. Surprisingly no workaholic this far (my sims work just normally). Also no more than three lifestyles this far. I really hope they pay attention to how the lifestyles are working and do the necessary tweaks to balance them.
    Post edited by musteni on
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    It is a bug and you are not alone. I'm not talking about sims rolling up same lifestyles, I am talking about having more than 3 lifestyles active. One of my sims currently has 6 active lifestyles, another has 4 and quite a few of them have 5. There is a bug report for this over on the bug report forum and you can find it here to add your "me too": https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-SE-More-than-three-active-lifestyles/m-p/9737798/highlight/true#M162019

Luckily though I haven't seen any of my own sims roll up ones that contradict each other, you sure got lucky OP :D
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    OnendOnliYazzieOnendOnliYazzie Posts: 1,375 Member
    Lifestyles are bugged and it’s really rather annoying. My sim apparently was building towards the single and loving it lifestyle but he’s not single hasn’t been for a whole sim year. And he’s got a few other ones that keep popping up and I’ve had him drink the lifestyle be gone potion and take the life coaching classes but it still acts like he has those lifestyles. it’s really annoying I hope they will be fixed soon.
    I love to share my sims stories and hear about others. Got a story you want to share come talk to me!
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Camkat wrote: »
    It is a bug and you are not alone. I'm not talking about sims rolling up same lifestyles, I am talking about having more than 3 lifestyles active. One of my sims currently has 6 active lifestyles, another has 4 and quite a few of them have 5. There is a bug report for this over on the bug report forum and you can find it here to add your "me too": https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-SE-More-than-three-active-lifestyles/m-p/9737798/highlight/true#M162019

Luckily though I haven't seen any of my own sims roll up ones that contradict each other, you sure got lucky OP :D

Oh thanks, I looked for one of these threads but I couldn’t find one (albeit I tried for like 5mins lol)

Will “me too”

—T