Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Prank phone calls. (Eco lifestyles)

2...Next

Comments

• JoradsonJoradson Posts: 9 New Member
    > @Dianesims said:
    > The married for money thing isn’t a prank, I saw it In Game Changers videos, but there was a bug and they didn’t get the money. They said the bug would be fixed for launch.
    > (Quote)

if you 'ask for conditions' you get the 2500 simoleons without having to do anything. It's a sad bug, but at least you can still get your cash cash moneyz.
  • CarrojiCarroji Posts: 22 Member
    My child sim got a call and had to get married within 7 days to get money...
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Carroji wrote: »
    My child sim got a call and had to get married within 7 days to get money...

Did you feed him lots of cake? :lol:
  • love7680love7680 Posts: 123 Member
    My teenagers are getting calls while at school to be invited on an outing or to hangout!
  • Coolvamp37Coolvamp37 Posts: 2 New Member
    I got one it said I know what you did last week
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited August 2020
    I wonder if these calls will get patched into the Basegame at some point or if they're really Eco Lifestyle-exclusive. I've been waiting for TS1-style random calls in the Sims 4 for forever, but I don't want to get EL just yet because the gameplay is so intrusive.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Not a prank call, but still funny: My teen sims got invited to an outing at the Bluffs. They were there for about an hour when their mother called them, asking whether they'd come visit her anytime soon? My teens replied "Yes, tomorrow", spend the rest of the evening with their friends and then returned home. Then the next day, when the whole family was sitting at the breakfast table, the mother addressed one of the teens and said overjoyed "You really came!"
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I wish they'd just release these in a patch and not make them exclusive to Eco Lifestlye. It would add a lot of spice to the base game!
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Oh they're fun! I got the "get married in 7 days" and worked hard for my then student to find a suitable husband. She managed to get married and I think it was $7,000, maybe $5,000. A short time after it was the "buy a lottery ticket" day. She did, didn't win but her husband won a mill! :D
    Another fun one is someone asking for help in an investment - if you give, it pays off nicely.
  • Leo2009SSALeo2009SSA Posts: 150 Member
    My sim got the "get married in 7 days" call, she accepted it and I believe she received 10,000 simoleons! And a message saying something like she would receive 'the rest' later!
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    I love the prank calls, they're one of my favorite additions to the game from the past year. I also like how the Married for Money moodlet lasts 7 days. It's that longer term gameplay that can make the game more challenging.
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Not a prank call, but my teen sim (who still lives at home) got a call from her dad to come and "visit home" while she was out doing homework activities with her Study Club. So the next day as they were having breakfast the dad and daughter start chatting and the dad is all "You did come and visit! You're such a good daughter!" I was all uhm...She lives here you fool. XD
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • SlytherinSimsSlytherinSims Posts: 1 New Member
    Definitely not a prank. My sim got a call and I had her get married in four days. Got nearly 20k simoleons afterwards
  • grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 301 Member
    I'm playing a lawyer Sim at present & she keeps getting calls about helping with money laundering. Since she's a kleptomaniac I think it's quite fitting that she accepts so her bank balance is building up nicely!
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    One I didn't see mentioned here was "Is cereal a soup?" I've had that one a few times.