Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

deleted

NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
Post edited by Nushnushganay on

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    I get the feeling that a lot of people are coming back to TS3. :D Glad to see you back, @Nushnushganay
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • ForEmaleighForEmaleigh Posts: 33 Member
    I have no clue where all of my discs are and I refuse to buy them again 😞. I went years without playing....we moved in that time frame. Cleaned things out. Sigh. I wish I had them because I would be playing also.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited February 2021
    I didnt know if I actually call myself as defector as I have never pledge an alliance to The Sims 4 but I do leave the said game in the dust after being fed up with the bugs and sims constantly cancelling my action. But I do grateful because if JtB didnt exist I probably wouldn't have thought of reinstalling TS3 again.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    I have no clue where all of my discs are and I refuse to buy them again 😞. I went years without playing....we moved in that time frame. Cleaned things out. Sigh. I wish I had them because I would be playing also.

@ForEmaleigh, If you registered the codes with Origin, then you should be able to do the digital download to your computer... :)
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    This whole "defection" thing has me nervous. I mean, it's possible that TS4 has its spies everywhere and perhaps this discussion should have been a bit more private. My concern is that the OP may return to TS4 territory some day for a visit, not be allowed to leave, and then we'll never see them again.

(or something like that, actually I'm just making this nonsense up as I go along as I often like to do...) :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I am playing both at the moment so i guess i am sort of a double agent :p

It seems like you are having a hoot!! I cant wait to get back into it full force myself. There are so many stuff i have yet to try even though i have been playing since 2009!! It just feels like it never ends with how much fun content it has.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    This whole "defection" thing has me nervous. I mean, it's possible that TS4 has its spies everywhere and perhaps this discussion should have been a bit more private. My concern is that the OP may return to TS4 territory some day for a visit, not be allowed to leave, and then we'll never see them again.

(or something like that, actually I'm just making this nonsense up as I go along as I often like to do...) :p

Don't worry. I have it under control. We'll have a simmer exchange at the Glienicke Bridge in Berlin later this year. :sunglasses:

GEtJVp2.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    For me I can make much more diverse looking sims in Sims 3 even without mods, while everyone seem to think Sims 3 sims all look the same and pudding, or maybe they are not that good at making a good looking one as they thought, Sims 4 has their own pudding-face sims, go to gallery and choose most popular sims, there you see every sims looks the same, every sims look the same male or female even sims born from premade will end up looking the same when growing up and hideous.

like this for example: Original-Sims.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited February 2021
    izecson wrote: »
    For me I can make much more diverse looking sims in Sims 3 even without mods, while everyone seem to think Sims 3 sims all look the same and pudding, or maybe they are not that good at making a good looking one as they thought, Sims 4 has their own pudding-face sims, go to gallery and choose most popular sims, there you see every sims looks the same, every sims look the same male or female even sims born from premade will end up looking the same when growing up and hideous.

like this for example: Original-Sims.jpg

@izecson, :high-five:

nuclear-explosion3.jpg

Holy megaton opening salvo. :mrgreen:

Threadlockdown_sarcasm.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • SimSpockSimSpock Posts: 273 Member
    For me, TS4 was finally in a pretty good place right before the pre-Eco Living patch. That patch tried to change some core systems, and broke them in the process. I'm still waiting on fixes. In the mean time, I moved back to TS3. Not sure that I'll ever move back to TS4.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I'm more of a double player.
    I love my Sims 3 because it was my 1st Sims game & it has my beloved Heartshape Bed, Spiral Stairs, Genies, Fairies, Werewolves, Bridgeport, Moonlight Falls, Egypt, France, Time Machine, Playable Babies, Cars, Color Wheel, Bands & Western.
    I love my Sims 4 because I can finally build whatever I want & for Windenburg, Sulani Island, Mt. K, Strangerville, Salvadora Jungle, Better Skintones, all the traits cheats, Guidry the Ghost, the new Bonehilda, Better Vampires/Witches/Mermaids & being able to save all my creations on the Gallery. B)
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited December 2021
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • KkffooKkffoo Posts: 51 Member
    igazor wrote: »

I'm hoping that EA don't decide to cut off access to TS3 because it is providing an escape route!

• puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    Kkffoo wrote: »
    I'm hoping that EA don't decide to cut off access to TS3 because it is providing an escape route!

Given how much business EA is still doing with Sims 3, I doubt that's coming any time soon. The 64-bit Mac version, in all its messy glory, is showing how many people still want to play and are happy to buy new content. And that's just for macOS, a less common platform with a somewhat limited user base.
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    I'm perhaps a bit late to the party, but what else is a newbie to do? :smile:

I played the original Sims game when it came out, but life (career, marriage, parenthood) intervened. Not long ago, I saw The Sims 4 appear on my Steam page, and I decided to take a look at it. I found it appealing, but when I saw I could purchase Sims 3 for a lot less, I looked at it, too. In short, I thought I would prefer Sims 3, so that's the edition I bought, along with Pets.

My wife and daughter became intrigued by my new purchase and, while they don't play themselves, they enjoy watching, commenting, and contributing ideas. (Daughter Z is 12, so her mom and I talked about Z watching; we decided it was OK for her to sit on the couch beside me while we play. She enjoys watching the Sims' antics very much. I bought University Life a couple weeks ago. Again, I'm careful about the aspects of university life Z sees...

Perhaps I'll buy Sims 4 one day, or perhaps I'll buy a later version. Right now, I'm perfectly happy with Sims 3. It runs well on the less-than-brand-new laptop I play on.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!