Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• GenericTownieGenericTownie Posts: 105 Member
    Sims can die by Night Wraith... whatever that means 🤣
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Ooo, what's a Night Wraith in Sims 4?
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Ooo, what's a Night Wraith in Sims 4?

I believe this is the name of one of the curses in RoM. Sims are constantly exhausted and are plagued by an evil ghost who prevents them from sleeping. But I didn't know he could be deadly.
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Intros before loading to main menu can be skipped.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I discovered yesterday that when I take a sim to another lot and tell someone who stays at home to tend to the garden in the meantime, not only does this increase their gardening skill (obviously), there's also a chance that some plants will be ready to evolve when I return home.

Evolving plants usually takes forever, even if I fertilise them at every opportunity, so the first thing I did was check if that lot had a trait affecting plants somehow, but nope. The only thing I did differently this time was have a sim tend to the garden off-screen, so that must be the reason for the healthy plants. Good to know!
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Nice! I may do this, at least in my "magic-user" homes to replace stairs and/or ladders. Since they are magic anyways. ;)
    Are these portals one-way or two-way (like in the magic realm)?

@Admiral8Q they’re 2-way! Exactly like in the magic realm. I really enjoy using them but the only downside is they’re quite big and will clip through to the upper floors if you don’t have high ceilings.
  • GarbonzoBean66GarbonzoBean66 Posts: 19 Member
    Ohhh i didn't know about so many of these things. And there's still some pages in this thread left for me to read xD 344 takes TIME to read. Anyway, excellent things to be on the look out for indeed! Also when it comes to bonehilda fighting temperance....that doesn't happen for me, they both just stand there all.... just there like. Probably a bug but it is what it is xD
    ~~ConfettiNinjaBean *throws confetti*
    The Sterling-Vatore Legacy Blog
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    That makes sense. I just pay attention to the powers of the Spellcasters, not the curses.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Ohhh i didn't know about so many of these things. And there's still some pages in this thread left for me to read xD 344 takes TIME to read. Anyway, excellent things to be on the look out for indeed! Also when it comes to bonehilda fighting temperance....that doesn't happen for me, they both just stand there all.... just there like. Probably a bug but it is what it is xD

Hey! If you have questions, since this thread is zillions of pages long already, feel free to ask.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I didn't know that a sim starts having fans from level 7 in any instrument. Fans will go crazy when the sim is playing and he/she can give autographs.
    Okay, this is a tiny bit embarrassing, but I, um... I discovered a new lot today! In Sulani:

newlotgwjln.jpg

I've seen this house countless times with my sims walking around in the neighbourhood, but I had no idea it was an actual lot! I thought it was just background decoration. :D Now I have one more lot to live or build something on in Sulani. Yay!
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Et9qC6VVcAUFNst.jpg

I didn't know that tables could get dirty, maybe just the ones outside?
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Sims can get "Hurt" if you ask for their DNA sample and they refuse. :D
    Tired of having your haunted house dweller / paranormal investigator spend hours on crafting gifts for spectres, just for them to be refused? Give them selfies and other photos instead! They take neither time nor money to make, quality doesn't matter much, and even red ghosts may accept them.

You're welcome.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,872 Member
    Junk food fiends can "add bacon" or "add sugar" to healthy whole grain foods :D
    add-some-bacon.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    If you look at Grimmie's tablet he actually starts looking through tomb stones and urns from the sims1-3 and also shows images of the Grim Reapers from sims1-3 as well.
    Another interesting thing is also the toddler and children's books actually show illustrations and some images of babies on the books' pages too.

@Alexiel Actually nothing. I had one of my alien sims flirt with her and there was no weird reaction.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

A ghost can scare another ghost.
    ghost-scares-ghost.png

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I found out yesterday that your debts follow you!

I had a sim who could not afford their $8000 household bill, I moved them to a different house and they still had an unsettled household bill of $8000 :D:D:D
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    If you die at sea, Grim turns up in snorkeling gear.
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Just found out toddlers can destroy school projects.

Dustin Broke was working on a school porbect since he had a D and been trying ot get it up. Was talking with his mom for a moment and I noticed his little brother Beau had went to town on it and destroyed it. D:
    9oQPqHj.png
    When Dustin came in the room afterwards he had a sad reaction about his project being broken. :<

He can fix it, but has to start ALL over again.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    I really need to start over from page one and take notes. 😄
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Is your home filthy? Is the shower dirty? Used plates and cups lying around? And noone is cleaning up?

Well, you can clean it up yourself but you can also travel to another lot and, while there, click on a housemate and choose "tidy up". When you return, the house will be spotless.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Is your home filthy? Is the shower dirty? Used plates and cups lying around? And noone is cleaning up?

Well, you can clean it up yourself but you can also travel to another lot and, while there, click on a housemate and choose "tidy up". When you return, the house will be spotless.
    Ooh thanks... I could do that with my totally filthy orphanage... but, somehow, I enjoy seeing them suffer :D
    An Excellent quality biology presentation includes a picture of the high school homework book

bio-presentation.png

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I didn't know that toddlers can learn the potty training skill just by watching other toddlers potty training.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top