Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited February 2021
    @permanentrose

Yeah, I loved this shot of the Yamachan photo all lit up by lights!

My game is going to be in spring for another twenty days, I believe! So I should be able to get a lot of honey if this is the season for bees! When it's winter I'll bring them inside and see if that does indeed trick them...And poor Jules, cooking skill can be tricky. I feel so bad for my Sims when they have to learn how to cook - Jenny hasn't learnt how to yet at all.

@Ellupelluellu

Yay! I'm so glad that Melody got to enjoy the festival, and that she sold a painting! And of course, to see more shots of her beautiful garden, haha.

@Karababy52

I shivered reading all of this. The shark bit was genuinely quite scary - I know sharks don't usually attack humans, but at the same time, if they'd thrashed and panicked, it probably wouldn't have been good. And now, VT is thinking about what she has to do, and if that doesn't break my heart...Poor VT. It can be awful bringing up really big things to the people you love.

Which I guess is a weird way of saying that I really, really loved this update? But I did, and I'm so excited to see what happens next. It feels like a giant cliffhanger and I love it!

Even though she was aged down, I still wanted Jenny to have her tattoos. She has way more of them in one of my saves, where she's married to Morgyn Ember (that's where she has the wings) but for now I'm content with what she has.

I should be able to upgrade the walls of Jenny's lot into a room soon, and give her a roof. Spring can have some very varied weather, and there's only so many times you can go to the park, though I guess she has the Always Welcome trait now, so she could go to someone else's house if needs be!

Ooh, Waterproof might be a good trait for Jenny to get next, although I'm not sure how she can get so many points. The game wants her to swim in the river....in spring. Which I won't subject her to, because it will be freezing.

So bees go dormant even if they're inside? Huh, I guess that does make sense, but I wish you could keep them inside and keep them happy and honey-making.

Thank you for all the tips and for commenting! :smiley:

@SoulGal7

Oh no! I've been there before, it's horrible. I'm so sorry to hear about your save files, but you have a really good look on it. At least like the others said, Sakura is saved to your gallery? I'm giving you emotional support over the internet, because it sucks, but also I think you can definitely pull off restarting this challenge and I look forward to reading it when you do!

@Skeilah

Seeing the G-gang stumbling out of the bush DEFINITELY reminded me of Team Rocket, and I'm laughing. I also love Bryon and Naoki's room, it's so lovely, especially with that giant painting!

I hope you're feeling better soon! Rest up and I'm sure everyone else is also hoping you feel better. :smile:

@Hermitgirl

BONEHILDA! You know we love to see her. Poor Butler though, I'm not sure why she's glowing or why Grimmy's been knocked over. They're definitely having a tough time with the house!

Yep, Jenny and Rohan are adorable, and I'm thinking that Jenny should invite him to the park to hang out so she can ask him to be her boyfriend properly! I'm also a little unsure about getting the bee box now, but I'm trying to see it as an investment, if I can sell the honey. Although goodness knows how that will go.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @lilypadmeulin Hahahahaah right?! I laughed way too hard when I invented the G-gang. I didn’t even intentionally gave them all names that started with a G😂 it just happened.

Im feeling a lot better. The reason I was so emotional yesterday is because one of my pets unfortunately passed away. Now I can finally talk about it without starting to cry. I let it all out yesterday, hahaha.

Thank you all for your nice words. I’m so happy to be here in this group^^

Also I still have a lot to comment on but oooof. Ill come back to that later😂 Now Im just going with the flow when someone reacts.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Skeilah

Losing a dear pet is always extremely hard. Take your time - we'll all still be here whenever you need us.
    Day 8, Month 1

02-16-21_10-04-47_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Today was an EXTREMELY busy one.

So, first off, I decided to send Jenny to visit the Akiyama household, where I discovered Jenna setting herself on fire out the back. Jenny was able to leap in and put out the blaze!

02-16-21_9-43-22_AM.png?width=721&height=577

After that, she was very confident and I sent her upstairs to use the computer to fulfill her fun need. But man, what great timing!

02-16-21_9-44-47_AM.png?width=721&height=577

I then sent her across the road to the Simmi gachapon machine. Hoping it wouldn't fall on her, of course...

02-16-21_9-49-58_AM.png?width=721&height=577

And she got super lucky! She got Medieval Grim, which sells for $500, and I had her try again and she got the Pit Beast again! Which brought us to a round total of about $750!

02-16-21_9-50-55_AM.png?width=721&height=577

I sent her home immediately, because I definitely wanted to update the house while we had the cash. I was able to turn the walls into a room, and put a roof over her head, and it was also time to say farewell to the bush - Jenny now has a proper toilet!

02-16-21_9-55-02_AM.png?width=721&height=577
    02-16-21_9-55-21_AM.png?width=721&height=577

In this new room, she made a start on her homework (a window or light is definitely my next goal, but it's okay for now) and then decided to invite over Rohan.

02-16-21_9-58-38_AM.png?width=721&height=577

When he arrived, the bees had just given their first honey, which Jenny was able to harvest for $18, I think? That was my calculation, anyway. She looks so happy!

02-16-21_10-04-35_AM.png?width=721&height=577

But with the bees safely back in their hives, it was time to see to a different honey...Rohan! Jenny asked him to be her boyfriend...

02-16-21_10-05-38_AM.png?width=721&height=577

And he said yes! They're officially dating!

02-16-21_10-06-35_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Of course, I had to frame this picture for her wall. It's just too cute!

02-16-21_10-08-11_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Once Rohan left, Jenny got a call from Luna Villareal, as she's in the Paragons. She was asked to meet them at the pool in Windenburg, and seeing as she hasn't really been swimming yet, I sent her along to check it out!

02-16-21_10-10-21_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Honestly, it was a bit dull, and when Rohan rang almost immediately to invite her to the flea market in San Myshuno, she agreed to meet him there. I decided to change her outfit into one of her nicer ones for the occasion (her party outfit.)

02-16-21_10-14-26_AM.png?width=721&height=577

I then sent her off to get some food, and try and haggle with the vendor. No such luck, but she ended up getting food despite failing to haggle.

02-16-21_10-16-03_AM.png?width=721&height=577
    02-16-21_10-17-52_AM.png?width=721&height=577

And once she got back home, the Festival of Youth was about to close! I sent her over immediately, to try and get some ice cream.

02-16-21_10-46-04_AM.png?width=721&height=577

But this SNOOTY LADY walked off with it while Jenny was waiting, and then the shop disappeared! Look at her face, this woman knows what she did.

02-16-21_10-47-25_AM.png?width=721&height=577

I really wanted Jenny to try the ice cream, too, but she ended up getting some tamago nigiri (I think that's what it's called) from a nearby stall anyway, when I wasn't watching. Ah, well.

02-16-21_10-49-11_AM.png?width=721&height=577

So today was a really big day - my next goals are going to be a shower, a light, and eventually a separate room for Jenny that's all her own! But I think that's a long way off....
    @lilypadmeulin
    Indeed one busy day! A house! With a roof! Yay! Congrats to Rohan and Jenny! <3 I laughed so hard when the snooty lady walked off with the last ice cream before the shop disappeared. I'm sorry, Jenny. At elast she got some tamago nigiri (I recently learned that 'tamago' means 'egg', and 'nigiri' is like the sushi with the raw fish on top. Soooo, this is like the sushi but with an omelette on top instead of raw fish. I'm not for raw fish, but it sounds goooood with eggs on top.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited February 2021
    Kind of a filler update if I'm being honest, but decided to include this stuff anyway :)
    --

Update 47 - The Behr Sisters

kAHQtKK.png

Notes:
    Jules had ended up on the couch for the night, having no desire to crawl into bed with Mario when she had finished tending her garden and taken some time cool off outside. She awoke early now, still a bit stiff, and decided to take a walk as the sun began to rise. The days were getting chillier, with a hint of snow flurries in the air, and she inhaled the brisk morning air into her lungs.

Mario and Jules avoided each other for the morning. Jules didn't want to to be the one to apologize first - she was still too upset for that. Mario had made several good points though. She wasn't being the best girlfriend these days, and she had been the one to invite him to live with her, and she hadn't done the best job of making sure they were both on the same page. But still, she felt like he was being especially needy and possessive, demanding to know her whereabouts constantly and expressing his distaste for the people she chose to spend her time with. She didn't like the feeling of always needing to be accountable to him. She'd been on her own for so long now, and even when she had been living with Dell and Sofia, they more or less let her do her own thing. She found she missed that feeling of freedom that living alone had given her.

She was glad when Yuki Behr invited her over, giving her an excuse to leave the house.

"I'm going over a friend's," she grumbled in Mario's general direction, "Yuki Behr, if you need to know the exact details to feel included in my life. I'll be back later."

"Wanna try out my sister's DJ booth?" Yuki asked when Jules arrived. "She's at a Spin Masters meeting, so she won't mind."
    sYTasOp.png

It was pretty cool, Jules had to admit. Yuki insisted she take a turn next and showed Jules how to work the controls. She was having a lot of fun! She couldn't wait to tell Mario that she was finally learning how to DJ...oh wait. She sighed, her face falling a bit.
    01Zb6m6.png
    QEyM1ZD.png

"You okay?" Yuki asked her, noticing the change in her expression.

Jules sighed, unable to hide the feelings she'd had pent up all morning. "Just a lot on my mind," she admitted. "Some boy troubles," she added, trying to laugh, but she heard her voice break a little over the words.

"Wanna talk about it?" Yuki offered, and Jules found that she really appreciated the offer. She spilled some of the drama from her life as Yuki listen attentively and offered Jules her own insight.
    eyvkS0G.png

Jules did feel better when she finally headed out, and a lot less bitter. "See you at the Curiosity Club meeting later this week!" she told Yuki as she walked toward the door.

But on the way out, Jules made a new friend. We all know Jules can't resist a cute pet :D
    umAPur1.png

While Jules visited Yuki, Mario had gone to a Spin Masters gathering and found himself bonding more with Candy Behr.
    DKqdSob.png

She noticed his bummed out mood though, and they ended up having a heart to heart too.
    xoHbZ7p.png

What did they all talk about, you might ask? Stuff I'm too lazy to write out lol, Mario and Jules will both bring up any advice or insight they gained from the Behr sisters in conversation at some point if it's relevant. I actually started writing out long conversations with both Behr sisters, but then it was just too much, and I decided just to be vague instead. This day was originally going to be split into 3 parts again, but I made it 2 instead, so tomorrow we will see if Jules and Mario can smooth things over...or will they only make things worse? Also an unexpected visitor shows up on the doorstep... :)
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    @Skeilah

I'm so proud of my little house, and even though Simmi Capsules aren't 100% a reliable source of income, they're income nonetheless, and occasionally they REALLY pay off! Here's hoping I might get another nice gold to sell!

And yep, I was so confused and then THAT LADY WALKED PAST, holding Jenny's ice cream! I was so mad!

If that's what the game means by Tamago Nigiri - I've actually eaten it before and it's pretty nice! Tastes a little weird when cold, but very nice.

I might have Jenny use her final vacation day tomorrow...
    @permanentrose

Oh, this is way too exciting! I want to see how things are going to go, and what's going to happen? I mean, what's it going to be, worse or better? Jules and Mario are a really good pair, but their communication definitely needs work, and it can sour a relationship. I'm on tenterhooks!
    February 16
    HYEfLF0.png

Bryons Diary
    We suddenly have a lot of free time. Naoki is learning himself how to cook (since we now have access to a huuuuuge kitchen) and I decided to learn Johnny how to play chess. Can you imagine? The boy never learned how to do it. How is he my brother? He has the brains of a fish.

tbmTH9P.png
    Eliza suddenly stood the living room. Two women were accompanying her.

(Eliza) “Guys. Meet Ms. Douglas and Ms. Ridley, your home teachers. It’s time to start school!”

733Km1W.png
    Johnny thought that Ms. Douglas was super hot, so he immediately claimed her as his teacher. Guess that leaves me and Naoki with Ms. Ridley.

vc4dqWn.png
    I inspected her for a while. Not because I’m attracted to her, no worries. She just seems so… Young. Is she really a teacher? She looks like she’s my age.

rAyh3Ov.png
    (Jess) “I know what you’re thinking and yes, it’s true. I’m your age. No worries. I skipped a few classes and I’m still the best student in my class”

tJH9aGz.png
    Impressive. I don’t really need a teacher because I’m a genius myself, but Ms. Ridley immediately gave me a positive vibe, so I won’t try to shoo her away. She can be a good teacher for Naoki. I always ended up being Naoki’s private teacher, but now I won’t have to do that anymore. Ahhh, the good life.

ZBSq41C.png
    Naoki and I actually had a lot of fun with Jess as our teacher. She’s good. I actually look up to her.

HtGq05i.png
    (Jess) “That’s it for today!”

6I1XlXv.png
    (Naoki) “Whoa, already? Look at this, Bryon! I got them all solved!”
    (Bryon) “I’m proud of you”

yl1grex.png
    (Jess) “Hey Bryon. You’re pretty smart yourself, aren’t you?”
    (Bryon) “Well, I guess I am.”
    (Jess) “It’s nice to be on the same wavelength with someone from my own age once in a while. I’m glad that I agreed to do this part-time job!”

xn27QYr.png
    Just at that moment, Rose comes down. She’s having some troubles with Johnny. She came to sit with us and made a sour face.

NytSg6w.png
    (Rose) “Is Johnny always like that?”
    (Bryon) “Like what?”
    (Rose) “It’s like he’s not even listening to anything I say. We got nowhere! Not even one question is solved correctly!”

bq6slst.png
    (Bryon) “He just has a huge crush on you. I’m so sorry that you had to go through this, Ms. Douglas”
    (Rose) “A crush on me, really? Does he know that I’m married? With a woman?”
    (Bryon) “Yep. He’s just living on clouds”
    (Rose) “Oof…”

DkslK1v.png
    (Jess) “Do you want me to teach Johnny tomorrow?”
    (Rose) “Really?”
    (Jess) “Sure! I’ll just tie him down if I need to”

Just a random extra picture that doesn't fit in the story
    IaGmaSb.png
    It was just like Jess took a picture of Bryon. Looks like the two get along pretty well! I'm not surprised, considered that they are both geniuses.

Also, for those who didn't see (although I think it's pretty obvious) - Jess is my very own Generation 3 in my Legacy Challenge 'Ridley Residence'. I got Rose from @permanentrose . Thank you for lending her to me! <3
    @Skeilah

Poor Rose, it must be difficult tutoring someone who won't listen! Good thing that Bryon and Naoki are willing to swap teachers and Jess is willing to swap students to get Johnny to listen. This was a really sweet update!
    edited February 2021
    @lilypadmeulin What an eventful update! An official boyfriend for Jenny, and a club! (Are you playing that if she gets invited to other worlds, then she can visit them?) I'm glad she finally has a roof over her head!

And as far as my story goes, I'm gonna have you on the edge of your seat with this relationship for a little bit longer haha. Poor Mario and Jules. They're just two hormonal and emotional teenagers, trying to navigate life...

@Skeilah Such great story telling! I laughed at those screenshots of Joaquin and Paolo, glad you decided to go that route, and the G-gang are hilarious. I think the are the perfect comic relief for the very serious storyline you have going with Isaius. Also there's my Rose <3 Lol, she's already so fed up with Johnny. She's like, he's knows I'm a lesbian right? With a wife? And two kids?? He doesn't have a chance. It's fun seeing her in your game, no one else has ever played her before <3
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    @permanentrose

Yes, I'm playing that she can visit other worlds if invited, but not for the events themselves. So she can't go to a festival in San Myshuno unless she gets invited.

The bee box seems to be paying off already, so thank you for that tip!

I'm definitely on the edge of my seat with the Jules/Mario tension. I feel sorry for them because they really both have legitimate grievances, and they're going to have even more in the future thanks to Bex...
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @permanentrose
    The sharks are kind of rare though really. At least in my game. So its very nerve-wracking when they do show up. I heard the music for them and the fear in Josh's eyes before I saw it behind them. I was hoping it wouldn't kill one or both of them. Would of been so sad since they'd just gotten together again.

Bummer Jules and Mario are still not really talking to each other and that Jules is feeling like she needs some space. I imagine it is quite hard to get used to living with someone else and all their quirks after living alone for so long. Especially when you perceive them to be someone you have to be accountable to as well. That's part of a relationship though, so I'm guessing they're in big trouble. I don't see this lasting much longer. It's sad. Her snide remark to Mario when she left probably didn't help matters either. o.O

Fun she got to try out Candy's DJ booth and have a chat about her problems with Yuki. Hopefully Yuki was able to give her some insightful advice. Aww, what a cute black cat Jules befriended! I love black cats, we have several. :) Ah, so Mario talked and bonded with Candy too. I get the feeling this could be trouble down the road for Jules and Mario. But that's just a feeling I get. Intrigued by this surprise visitor, can't wait to find out who it is. :)

@SoulGal7
    I already replied on the Bachelor thread about what happened to you, but for this challenge too, don't give up! At least you still have Sakura on the Gallery, and hopefully her house too. You could either start over fresh with her going forward, not from the beginning and just cheat for what she's already earned with traits/aspirations, cheat her relationships, give her an approximation of what she'd already earned, etc., or start from the beginning if you'd rather, it's your choice. Whichever way is the least stressful for you! If you need any help with anything at all, just let me know! *Hugs*

@Hermitgirl
    The dolphin screenshots and the Aqua Zip screenshots were my favorites too! Yes, I'm planning for VT to retire in Sulani and she will be married to Josh, definitely! They'll retire together and live out the rest of their days in Paradise. :) Um, I'll be careful with the woo hoo once they reach the elder stage, don't worry! ;)

If I can get the screenshots taken before Midnight, you'll find out what happens when VT tells the story of what happened. I have that part all written out, which is something I haven't done thus far for the challenge. Usually, I write based on screenshots already taken. I hope I can get the ones I need to go a long with her story and what happens afterward. I might have to use a placeholder screenshot and update after midnight for the story part. We'll see...

@Skeilah
    Oh my gosh! Your plan to fool Isaius was brilliant! Wow! I'm very impressed! It's so weird seeing Bryon without his iconic blue hair. o.O I have to say, he does look good with black hair though. And Joaquin as Johnny looks like Johnny Zest! They could be twins! :o So sweet of Eliza and all the Partihaus members to help make their accommodations look like their real homes and they have all their stuff there too. That'll make staying there a bit easier for them I'm sure.

The G-Gang - absolutely hilarious name for them! They are such bumbling doofs! Surprised Isaius even hired them, you'd think as smart as he is, he'd hire goons with a little more brain matter inside their skulls. :D I think my favorite screenshot for this day is the one of Bryon sitting there pouting looking straight into the camera. He looks so sad, and kind of sweet and innocent too. Don't worry Bryon, everything will work out in the end! Great update!

Oh how cool! Two guest characters have joined your challenge. At least for a little while. :) I really like your Sim Jess, she's so cute and personable! Glad she and Bryon somewhat bonded. Naoki seems stoked too that he did so well under her tutelage. Very cool! I got a laugh out of Rose's expression while talking about being frustrated with Johnny. :D Bryon's explanation as to why he was acting that way was priceless and then Jess saying she'd tie him down? Hilarious! Another great chapter. :)

I'm so, so sorry to hear your cat passed away. :( Our furbabies are a part of the family so I know how hard it is to lose them. *Hugs*

@lilypadmeulin
    It would still be scary though and yeah, if they had panicked and tried to swim away, the shark might've went after them. I believe if my memory serves from a nature show I watched, sharks can't see very well, but they can sense movement, or maybe it's smell they are super good at doing. I posted in my comment to Hermitgirl a little about today's post, which I hope to go finish after these comments. It took me a long, long time to write and I still would've liked to include more, but it was already quite long. Hopefully what I wrote makes sense without too many plot holes. o.O

Ooo, lucky girl being married to Morgyn! He's one of my favorite Sims ever since ROM came out. I know Jenny's already got her little house now from reading that post, I'll comment on that soon, but wanted to give another tip about the swimming for an hour in the river task. VT did it in the Fall. An hour goes by very fast for our Sims, and as long as it's not freezing cold or the river froze over, they won't freeze to death doing it. Jenny should be fine in the Spring if you didn't want to wait. :)

Yeah, they do, unfortunately. It kind of makes sense, but, not. I don't see why they couldn't keep producing inside a warm house/greenhouse, but oh well...

You're very welcome!

Day 8 - Oh dear! Poor Jenna, good thing Jenny was visiting to save the day! Yay! So happy for Jenny getting 750 simoleans worth of Simmis! Congrats to her for using the funds to finally have a proper little house. Go Jenny! Double Yay she and Rohan are a couple now, so happy for her!

:D Good for her ditching the Paragons for Rohan. Yep, spending time with her Honey would be anything but dull. ;) I really like her party outfit, it's cute! *gasp* How dare that snob take Jenny's ice cream! I would've made her drop it somehow and then had Jenny beat her up! :D Or just go into manage worlds and delete her! Take that you thief! >:)

Ah the perils of playing with Sims having full autonomy. It's things just like this happening which make me glad I play with no autonomy most of the time. Great update for Jenny, she made some great progress!

Hey everybody! I tried something different for my daily posts. I wanted to get VT's story just right for what happened to her, so I wrote it out first instead of writing based on what's happening in screenshots and try to make them work with what's going on in VT's life. I got a little bit too into it though and spent all last night and this morning writing it. It's quite long even though I've already tried to cut it down and would've liked to write even more for it. Anyway, I still need to take the screenshots. o.O But I wanted to reply and comment first on all your wonderful posts. Have a few other things I need to do here, then going in game. I doubt I'll make the midnight deadline, so will most likely post a placeholder screenshot and update later tonight/early morning.

Have a great rest of your day/night! <3
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    February Day 16
    I want to slip this in before midnight!
    fyl1ehR.png
    Well my quest for an orchid is not working out well. Roxanne has the spliced plant but I read on Carl's that there is like a one in 500 chance of getting one that way. No wonder she hasn't gotten one yet. It's spring in the game and there is a chance that she'll be invited to the romance festival, unless I already missed it. I did try buying rare packs also but after spending 15k I gave up... although if I want to turn her into a plant sim at some point she does have all the magic beans now!
    I want the orchid to scent arrangements with "life". If I can do that Roxanne could sell her soul over and over. I know it sounds bad lol.. and of course there is an element in that that I love for Roxanne's story but really it's practical too for me. It doesn't seem that she loses anything but days of her life, the specters always seem to give her the thumbs up for it verses other interactions and also I'm greedy and want to collect all the gifts the specters give before moving her out of a haunted house.
    I thought having an arrangement scented with "slumber" would help Roxanne too. Your sim clicks on it to smell then their needs go into stasis while they sleep. You have to wake them because unless music does or anything else they will keep on sleeping. In other words you could make a sleeping beauty. Anyway I've tried using it and at first all the needs go green except for sleep, then when the sim wakes up as far as I can tell they go back to what they were before sleeping .. so other needs don't seem to drop at least, it gives an edge but it's not a magic need filler. Oh well, I'll get that next month when she goes all witchy!
    It is funny to see others autonomously go and smell it and fall out on the floor or go try to catch forty winks on the couch. Roxanne has to go wake them unless there is a stereo in the room.
    I have other arrangements around the house too and plan on scenting them with things that help the mood. I know it's cheaty also but because I'm trying to explore what each does I put in a mod that makes the arrangements remain fresh and timeless. Mostly I just really like having them in the house and the back and forth of making them with on harried sim is too hard to manage. Besides they look pretty or her house looks like a funeral parlor, which of course I love.
    I'm throwing in a picture of Patchy streaking under spoilers so you all won't be shocked!
    9S8vGcE.png
    See the zzz's over the bouquet? Oh the plant has to be scented with Christmas rose to give the slumber effect.
    YqEM4cE.png
    0Fjg6Ki.png
    I know, I know... but really that is him streaking. He cheered when he finished. I think it felt good letting it all hang out!
    egTcBMc.png
    edited February 2021
    February - Day 16: "Nothing else can take a cloud's place, except the sun."

BHTjjM3.png

Notes
    LxHdj6l.png
    Vanessa caught herself dozing off, she was exhausted. It had been a long day filled with mostly fun and frolic with Josh. The shark incident was terrifying, but they’d gotten through it together.

GxTHiSG.png
    She walked over to the bed, carefully climbed under the covers and snuggled up to the warmth of the man she loved.

He woke just long enough to pull her close with a sleepy sigh of contentment. Vanessa closed her eyes and slept, secure in the safety of his arms.

rJQoyDV.png
    The next morning Vanessa woke to the aroma of something delicious cooking. Josh must’ve gotten up to make breakfast for their last morning together.

(He’s so good to me.) She thought with a small smile on her lips.
    She got up with a yawn and dressed before making her way to the dining area.

Josh placed a steaming plate of scrambled eggs and toast in front of her and sat down to his own plateful of food.

cduPmEY.png
    “Hey Beautiful. I thought that would do the trick to wake you up. Are you hungry?”
    “I’m starving! This looks amazing, thanks!”

Mzj22nh.png
    “Why’d you let me sleep so long? Half the day’s gone. Our... last day.”

RjnPzhR.png
    “You were tired.” He said with a shrug.
    “We still have a few hours. The plane won’t get here ‘til 10.”

“Oh, okay. That’s good.”

“Josh? I need to tell you---”
    “I know, but finish your breakfast first, then we'll go out on the deck and enjoy the sunshine.”

Mj0E3Av.png
    “I’m gonna miss this place. These last two days have been the happiest of my life. Being here with you, leaving all our cares and worries behind? It must be what Heaven is like. I wish we could just stay here forever and forget about the past.”
    “I wish we could too. But---”
    “I know, it’s cool, you have to go back. I’m just dreaming...stalling really. You might not love me after what I have to say.”
    “I’ll always love you, no matter what. I promise.”

lqMYQo3.png
    “You say that now, but--- I’m scared Josh, more scared than I’ve ever been, more scared than when that shark touched my foot, more scared than when, I...when I…”

Vanessa tried to get the words out but there was a lump in her throat after seeing the love and concern Josh held in his eyes for her when she began to fall apart.

I4CA2lO.png
    “Shh, hey, come here. It’s okay. Please Beautiful, don’t worry. I don’t care if you tell me or not, it doesn’t matter. I love you, I know you...”

She buried her head in his shoulder and cried for a moment before pulling away and sitting back to wipe her eyes.

oav0ndW.png
    “No, No, you don’t, you don’t know all of me. You don’t even know my real name. I need to tell you, I can’t keep living a lie anymore. You have to know the truth, who I am, what I did. Why I...killed a man.”

Taking a deep breath Vanessa began to tell the story of the horrific night her life changed forever.

XiX2ZNH.png
    “There were actually two of them. One ordered the other to go after me when they heard me scream at what I saw them do. I ran as fast as I could and got ahead of him, but he wasn’t very far behind. I ran around a corner, and saw a thick board lying on the floor so I grabbed it. I braced myself against a wall, holding that board tight as I could and grit my teeth, waiting for my chance. I could hear him getting closer.”

wNJqP0N.png
    “He rounded the corner and I swung it as hard as I could hitting him in the head. He fell like a rock. I should’ve dropped the board and ran away, but I didn’t. I kept hitting and hitting and hitting him to make sure he was dead and couldn’t hurt me or anyone else ever again. They said it was in self-defense, since it was obvious he wanted to kill me. I don’t remember much after that until I woke up in the hospital.”

Nfj9EQv.png
    “Someone must have heard me, or, her, screaming, because it wasn’t long before the police got there. At least that’s what they told me. I’d passed out by then from the shock. They found me covered in blood lying next to his body and the knife he had a few feet away from us. They thought I was dead too, along with the little girl I’d seen him...abusing the same way he’d abused me. It was the same man Josh. I’m glad I killed him. I’m glad! I’m a killer and I’d do it again! He deserved to die!”

2wcmTnb.png
    Vanessa stopped for a moment to gather her courage for the rest of it. Josh gently took her hand and pulled her over to hold in his arms.

ELPjk6B.png
    She wearily laid her head on his shoulder. Reliving it through the words and visions in her mind was both physically and mentally draining.

“I found out later he was the only Son of Lander Panopoulos. I’m sure you’ve heard that name before, right?”

Josh nodded, he had. Lander Panopoulos was known as the richest, most powerful shipping magnate worldwide. He owned shipping yards in a multitude of countries and was rumored to be the leader of a massive drug cartel. He’d bought and squirmed his way out of numerous crimes because of his wealth and ‘business’ connections.

Josh remembered now watching some of the trial with Vanessa in disguise as a witness for the Federal government on television. She’d been identified simply as Jane Doe during her testimony. He’d never forget seeing Lander led away in handcuffs, shouting vehemently how he would find her no matter where she tried to hide. He vowed if it took the rest of his life, he’d hunt her down like a dog and destroy her for killing his Son.

“They caught him trying to get away in a car parked behind the warehouse where all of this happened, his warehouse. The car wouldn’t start though, so he got out and tried to run away, but he didn’t get far. They caught that evil, sick twisted Son of...what kind of Father does that...with his Son!? Oh God, I feel sick…”

“Okay, that’s enough, don’t say another word."

Josh held her to him, stroking her hair and softly telling her everything was going to be alright as Vanessa took a few big breaths in an effort to calm down and not lose her breakfast.

Z3ADfmj.png
    After a little while she pulled away and sat up to take a drink of water.

VQeqVCP.png
    She sat back with a huge sigh of relief and turned to give him a tentative smile.

“I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. You’re still here!”
    “Why wouldn’t I be? None of it was your fault. It was self defense...and after what he’d done to you, I don’t blame you for losing it like that.”

6cPyjD2.png
    “There’s still some things I haven’t told you yet.”
    “I think you’ve told me enough for one day. What more could be so important for me to know?”
    “My real name for one thing. Don’t you want to know what it is? Or what I was doing in the warehouse? How I ended up on the street?”

byVwYAE.png
    “Well yeah, of course, but you can tell me another day."

bMGufmd.png
    "Besides, concerning your name? You’ll always be simply ‘Beautiful’ to me anyway.”
    He smiled and kissed her deeply as she melted into his arms.

bzfByLT.png
    “Okay, but just so you know a little now, my real name is---”

mClK7zY.png
    “Essa Ellington.”
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hey everyone! I am still here. Because of computer problems, have not been able to read all your stories. Was on the live chat with Origin last night and today. Our computer is still acting up, and hubby will be getting an external hard drive next week, and our computer will then have to be reset (wiped clean). I did check on thesims.com gallery and yes, Sakura is up on the gallery, so she is safe; however, that is her when I started the challenge, not with any of the aspirations completed, etc.

I am thinking that I am going to create a new sim for this challenge and just start over rags to riches style. I will just start in Windenburg, as the aspiration isn't too difficult to get.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Here are a few screenshots of Sakura's epic party because everyone's sims had a cameo in it. In fact, sims she hadn't invited, just showed up. I had no idea where all these sims were coming from. Even Dennis Kim was there, and Sakura doesn't even have him in her friend list.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

February (Friday): Day 11: The Heat Is On!

sakura-and-dj-candy.png
    It was the night of the party and Joaquin arrives first to help Sakura decorate. Not long after, Wolfgang arrives. The place looks fabulous and Joaquin even brought a table to place some food outside.

THE-PLACE-LOOKED-AMAZING.png
    R-U-READY-SAKURA.png
    sakura-watched-wolfgang-do-some-air-guitar-to-the-music.png

The party is going great and all these sims are coming. The house is packed, and half the sims Sakura doesn't even know. Wolfgang is telling Roxanne a wild dream he had about being trapped in a room in a fire and meeting the Grim Reaper. Hmmm...interesting story Wolfgang.

your-so-brave-river.png
    jules-and-tessa-chatting.png
    wolfgang-telling-a-scary-story-to-roxanne.png
    JENNY-EYING-ROHAN.png
    IT-WAS-WILD-TIMES.png
    bust-a-move.png

Rocco and his gang appear and one of his minions tells Rocco that Siobhan isn't at the party.

rocco-shes-not-here.png

Rocco sees Sakura at the Dj booth and decides that he wants to stay, and "sample" some of the party "food". Rocco tries to get a bit too friendly with Sakura.

come-here-girlie-dont-you-want-a-nice-kiss.png
    let-go-of-me.png

Wolfgang knew that Rocco would show up and cause some trouble. So, he had called in a favor with Malcolm Landgraab You see Malcolm is the son of Nancy Landgraab who is the boss of Mob Wives. He had been doing poorly in school, and Wolfgang had "hacked" Malcolm's grade to an A. Malcolm needed that favor because his mother (Nancy) expects Malcolm to have nothing but good grades to carry on the financial end of the Mob Wives' Business. So, in return for that favor, Malcolm helped Wolfgang out to get rid of Rocco. An "enforcer" named Nick the Nailz (who works for Nancy and Mob Wives), would show up at the party. Nick was more than happy to oblige as he needed to have a little chat with Rocco about Rocco's failing duties in Twinbrook.

Wolfgang sees Rocco getting a bit rough with Sakura and tells him to stop.

you-are-not-invited-to-this-party.png

Rocco then threatens Wolfgang, saying that Wolfgang is getting "soft" and thinks he's sweet on a "certain" Paragon. Rocco wants to pick a fight with Wolfgang.

you-getting-soft-wolf-for-a-paragon.png

Nick the Nailz then enters the scene and wonders why Rocco is here in Windenburg and not in Twinbrook collecting dues for power and water. Nick says that Rocco is behind in the "take" and threatens Rocco to get out of town or Rocco might find himself "swimming with the fishes".

NICK-THE-NAILZ.png
    rocco-nancy-is-worried-yiou-arent-collecting-those-taxes-in-twinbrook.png
    dont-make-me-have-to-visit-you-in-twinbrok.png

Nick is about to show Rocco what he is capable of, but before any fight can happen...the dj booth autonomously explodes into a fire, where Candy Behr is dj'ing. Five sims, Wolfgang, Nick the Nailz, River, Joaquin and Marcus Flex put out the fire and save Candy. Candy doesn't look too happy about all this smoke and chemical powder from the fire extinguishers and is worried about what it might do to her hair.

fire-fire-candy-is-on-fire.png
    5-sims-putting-out-the-fire-and-candy-does-not-look-please.png

The DJ booth is charred, the only thing surviving is the DJ Candy statue that River had given Sakura (which Sakura had placed on the booth).

charred-dj-booth-and-broken-stereo-only-thing-that-survived-was-dj-candy.png

Rocco and his gang run off...heck most of the party ran off because of the fire.

and-off-they-went.png

The fire brigade shows up...late...and because the fire is already out, Sakura is fined $500 simoleons for causing a false alarm.

bit-wait-there-was-a-fire.png
    fine-from-the-fire-depatment.png

A lone figure is seen walking away from the house...Max Villareal...scowling. Perhaps Max was the one responsible for setting that fire and showing Rocco that the Renegades ruled this town.

a-solitary-figure-leaves-the-party-unseen.png

Inside, Sakura's house is trashed.

joaquin-trying-to-fix-all-the-leaks-in-the-bathroom.png

Everyone leaves and Joaquin, Wolfgang, and Sakura are left. Sakura breaks down and cries and Wolfgang tells her he will never let anything happen to her.

it-was-just-the-three-of-them-left-now.png
    ill-look-after-you-sakura.png

Joaquin cleans up and Wolfgang stays to guard the place in case Rocco comes back.

wolf-guards-sakura-over-night.png

Wolfgang heads upstairs to sit in the rocking chair, while Sakura is asleep in her bed, and looks at all the pictures of Kiyoshi and Sakura on the wall. Joaquin comes upstairs to check on Sakura and Wolfgang, and says he will stay downstairs and sleep on the couch. Wolfgang asks Joaquin if he knows who the guy is in all the pictures with Sakura, and Joaquin is the one who tells Wolfgang about Kiyoshi. Upon hearing the news, a little piece of Wolfgang's heart is breaking.

wolfgang-finds-out-from-joaquin-that-sakura-has-a-bf.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Catching up with reading and commenting!
    @Skeilah I read your day 15 with a big smile on my face. The 3G's as bumbling crooks is great. Hopefully the boys will have some peace for awhile in their new sanctuary.
    Day 16 was great nice. I gotta admit I like the guys settling down and maybe taking it easier at least for a short while. Rose is so pretty. I like the way you get other characters involved in your story.
    I'm sorry about losing your pet. That's really hard to go through.

@lilypadmeulin Ah Jenny had a good day and Rohan is really cute. They look cute together. She's doing so much better now with a roof over her head and places to go green up more.
    When the specters in Roxanne's house interact with people they often start to glow. I think it's called specter sprinkles. Grimmy had slipped on a slimey puddle monster.

@permanentrose Your versions of Candy and Yuki are soo cute. Great pictures. I have real trouble playing romantic couples in general after the romance has hit it's initial "happily ever after stage" so mostly I avoid it in the sims. I understand Jules need to be free.

@Karababy52 Beautiful shot so far :). Whew I envy your ability to keep up with a day to day story and plan it out long term.

@SoulGal7 Wow your post is amazing. So much happened at that party and was great that all of "us" were there. I was laughing over Candy being worried about her hair .. that's priceless. Poor Wolfgang, he looks so sad at the end.
    I hope you continue with the challenge however you decide to do it. With a new one or a recreation. The club aspiration is easy though and might be a good way to start out.

egTcBMc.png
    *Updated Day 16 Above - Hey everyone, I've updated my post now. Fair warning, it's quite long with a lot of text. I'll be back in a bit after Hubby goes to work to reply and comment on your posts. *Hugs*
    @Karababy52

Morgyn is definitely my favourite of the three sages, and he and Jenny have three children together in my Legacy save.

I'll try her out swimming in Wakaba's river, then, and hope she doesn't freeze. I definitely want to get her onto the next level of her aspiration and give her the Waterproof trait, she gets Uncomfortable from rain all the time so I really want her to get that one. Thank you for such a helpful tip!

Well, I shall harvest from my bees as much as possible, and by the time winter rolls around I should have a nice winter garden, or so I hope!
    Though I think Jenny will be a young adult by then, as my seasons are each a month long and I play for one day at a time.

Jenny was able to make some decent upgrades off the back of those rare Simmis, and I'm really happy that it was the case. She's slowly starting to improve her lot, and I have set goals in mind every time I look at it. And I'm equally happy that she and Rohan are dating now, since she didn't get the opportunity to ask him out properly when they went on their date - I think they make a really cute couple.

I love her party outfit, too - it's so cute, and she has that gorgeous hairstyle! Rohan certainly seemed to like it.

I couldn't make her drop it, I tried! So she got away with it, but I might just make Jenny be rude to her whenever I see her. Serves her right for stealing Jenny's strawberry ice cream!

Your update was so full of the best kind of drama. Josh is still there, but is VT going to survive this? It looks like someone's hunted her down, and what if they hurt Josh? I loved, loved, loved your update! I also love how lovely Josh is, he's just the best.

@Hermitgirl

I hadn't known about the magical plants, and you gave a really good explanation! The sleeping sounds like a really good one, especially if you wanted it for a fantasy story...I might see if I can use it for one of mine, if you don't mind (I'd give you credit when it happened!)

I'm very interested in the specter sprinkles - but I'll have to wait for Jenny to unlock Newcrest for that to happen! So I might be waiting a while...

@SoulGal7

I loved the party so much! Glad the little statue survived, and I was so pleased to see Jenny as well as several other familiar faces - as this might be the last 'Sakura' post it seems very fitting that all of our Sims were there to celebrate with Sakura! It was a wonderfully eventful post, and I loved how Wolfgang looked after Sakura.
    edited February 2021
    After playing the Strangerville mystery for the first time yesterday, my Jules save suddenly feels very uneventful haha! I'm looking forward to playing her in Strangerville, now that I kind of have a grasp of how it all works!
    --

Update 48 - Making amends

Co4dgoB.png

Notes:
    Later that evening, both Jules and Mario returned home, both in a much more willing mood to talk. Those Behr sister's must have had some killer advice :D

Jules: "Hey..."
    m5u1i1Y.png

Mario: "Hi..."
    Nehsprj.png

Speaking at the same time: "I'm sorry."

They both smiled weakly at each other.

"I want to make this work," Jules spoke finally. "You've become an important person in my life, and I haven't been great at supporting you these days. I know that things have been tough with your family and your grandma, and I want to make sure I'm here for you in the way that you need me to be. So I promise I'm going to try better to communicate more and be the support that you need. But I'll need you to trust me and give me my space to do my own things when I need it too, okay?"

Mario looked up at her. "I appreciate that. And that seems fair. And I'll be more mindful about cleaning up around the house too. I know we kind of jumped into all of this really suddenly, and there's a lot we still have to figure out. I talked to Candy at the Spin Master's hang out today, and she gave me a lot to think about. I just think it's best if we take things one day at a time for now and just promise to be open and honest with each other."

And then he autonomously blew her a kiss across the table. I guess this is the bandaid their relationship needs for the time being. Honestly they didn't want to fight with each other lol (still no negative sentiments toward each other!) How much longer can their relationship last though?? We shall have to wait and see...

Just then, there was a knock at the door. What in the world was Emmett's mom doing here???
    ymLlK0Z.png

"Um, hi, Mrs. Keyes! Come in, it's pretty cold out there, let's go inside. Is everything okay?"
    xtqoty1.png

"Oh, Jules," Marin sighed, sitting down on the couch with her. "I didn't mean to stop by so unexpectedly, but I was just worried about Emmett. He's been in a strange mood recently, and yesterday, it just seemed to get worse. He seems upset and angry, but he won't talk to me, insisting that everything is fine. I just worry about him, and with the babies due any day now..."
    vfR63dp.png

Jules is like, shoot, I think I know exactly what is stressing him out, and I helped cause a lot of that drama
    LL6m7ua.png

"What can I do?" Jules offered, feeling guilty since she knew her fight with Brittany must have been what was causing Emmett so much strife.

"I I know probably acted a little rashly just showing up here, but in my defense, I think this pregnancy is making me a little bit crazy," she gave Jules an apologetic smile. "But Emmett trusts you more than anyone, and you have a special place in our family. If you could just check in with him, I'd really appreciate that. You don't have to report back to me or anything - I do respect his privacy. It would just make feel better knowing that he has you to talk to right now."

Jules managed a small smile. She'd been so stressed out with all the overwhelming events from the past two days that she hadn't even had a minute to think about how her fight with Brittany had affected Emmett. "I can do that," she promised.
    xCrOPMZ.png

Meanwhile, Mario was just autonomously playing the sims in the other room this whole time lol. Gotta make your sims get some good hot tub action when you aren't getting any LOL.
    7z1oKlA.png

Before falling asleep, Jules sent Emmett a text, and quickly drifted off into dreamland. What a busy two days, she was exhausted.

--

Kind of funny that both Marin and Emmett have randomly showed up on her doorstep in the night now. Must run in the family :D

Marin is such a special sim to me though. She's the first sim I made when I first got the TS4 base game. She's been through a lot of makeovers as I have gotten new packs and CC, but she has always had a special place in my heart. Gotta go in and control her soon so she can give birth to those twins! <3

@Hermitgirl
    First off, I need to let you know that Carl's site is outdated when it comes to information on grafting. It's true it used to be that getting rare plants from a graft was extremely tough to do, it was something like a 1% chance. Heck, it took one of my Sims until he was almost an elder to get an orchid and he'd done the graft when he was a YA. That was over 9 months in real life time of waiting on my part. Fortunately, the Devs have changed it in a past patch to up the odds to something more realistic. VT did a graft for an orchid and it only took around a week or so of waiting for an orchid to appear. Roxanne should get one soon!

I had NO idea about the slumber scent with bouquets, that is very cool! I would not call that cheating at all, it's in the game. So in my eyes, anything you can accomplish that's already in the game and don't need a Mod to do, is fair game. There are some very powerful in-game cheats though that I personally would not use. Except for story purposes, of course. :) I don't blame you for wanting bouquets all over her house. However, you don't need a Mod to keep them fresh, just scent them with Bluebells. They'll stay fresh forever that way. :)

BTW, did Grim pass out too? I see Guidry did. So funny! :D And that screenshot of Patchy 'streaking' is hilarious! The look on his pumpkin face just cracks me up! :D Great update! :)

Thanks about that screenshot placeholder. I wanted to put something up quickly as I was running out of time! :D So I thought about another landscape shot and looked around for something, the reef just seem to speak to me, so that's what I used. I changed it out for something more appropriate for the day now though. :) I wouldn't envy me about planning things out, I don't! I just made up that story about what happened to VT 2 days ago. I had a vague idea, of course, but not all the details until I started writing it. :D After today's chapter which I'll post tonight sometime, I'll go back to my regular style of posting by whatever screenshots I get and not write first. It was TOO hard trying to get screenshots to match the writing vs. writing to match the screenshots. Oh well, it was a fun chapter to write anyway. :) Today's is a fun one too! ;)

@SoulGal7
    Okay, I'm a little confused. I thought you'd already had to wipe your hard drive and reinstall Windows is why you lost everything? Looks like you were at least able to get some screenshots off the drive, that's a good thing! Sakura's party sure was eventful! *whew* So fun seeing all our challenge Sims there too! I get party crashers all the time when my Sims throw them too. I don't like it. It should be just who my Sims invite, not whoever wants to tag along. Seeing the Candy MySim on the DJ booth made me smile! So sweet, and very fortunate it didn't burn! Yay! Wow, that Rocco is a real piece of work. Sheesh! I love that guy Nick, he looks so sinister, but he helped out Sakura, so he's cool in my book.

Speaking of cool in my book, I'm including Joaquin too and most of all Wolfgang! I knew it! I knew he really liked Sakura. I feel bad for the guy, that screenshot of his sad face made me want to cry for him. He really is a softie deep inside eh? So, so sweet of him and Joaquin to stand guard for her while she slept as well. Fabulous party! I hope you get everything up to snuff for your computer soon. Was hoping you'd be able to continue with Sakura, but I understand why you might want to start over fresh. *Hugs* and Good Luck with everything! <3

@lilypadmeulin
    Aww, that's so cool Jenny and Morgyn have three children, I bet they're very cute! Good luck with the swimming for Jenny, I hope it goes well for her. Just make sure it isn't a freezing day where you can't see anything on the thermometer, but black. She'll be fine. :) You're very welcome!

Good luck on getting the Winter garden going! So you think it won't be Winter until real life April for Jenny? That's like 42 days away in real time. Yep, Jenny's getting there very nicely with her home/lot progress. Won't be long and she'll have everything she needs and be able to get some 'extras' instead of only necessities. :) Happy she has Rohan too, he's a cutie patootie! Darn, too bad about the ice cream. I'd have made Jenny be rude to her too! (or just delete the wench :D )

Glad you liked my update for yesterday. I had a lot of fun coming up with that story and writing it. A bit time consuming, but I think it all worked out. Yes, Josh is the absolute best! I love that Sim SO much. He's so good to VT. I can't wait for y'all to read today's post once I get it finished. Bit of a shocker, but I'm hoping everyone will like what happens. ;)

@permanentrose
    Aww, they made up! That's great! I wonder how long it'll last though too, especially after her favor to Bex concerning Hugo. o.O I like Marin, she seems like a good Mom. Sweet of her to try to help her Son out by asking Jules to step in. I don't know how much good it'll do though, considering the simmering attraction happening between those two BFFs. o.O How long has Marin been preggers with twins? Very cool she's your first ever TS4 Sim. I still have mine I made in the Demo before TS4 was even released. Great update! :)
    Today's finally a more chill day. I'm at home for a change of settings and everybody else is working, so I'm aloneeeee <3 Also, let's dig in all these comments and react on stories. I just scrolled back to my last comment post - page 32 ;-;

Sorry if I'm babbling way too much. I just think it's important to comment on everything and give my thoughts. I love the feedback and comments everyone is always giving me, so I think it's only fair to give comments back.

@permanentrose Yay, your profile pic <3
    Update 44: You already told me a lot about your updates hehe, but let's just scroll through them. Love how you donated money to the Mendez household. Heheheh, of course Jules climbed over the rope to play the piano. Ugh, they were having such a good time. Why does Mario want to ruin ittttt? And of course, Brittany. FIGHT!!! Gg, Jules. I knew she would win :sunglasses:

Update 45: Oh yes! The story with Bex begins!! Secret lab, wooooo! Oof, can't talk about it with Mario. That's a heavy one.

Isaius ultimate plan... Idk, keep them all in prison and make them suffer so that he feels good? Isaius just got promoted to a genius freak with a lot of power and money. He really needs to get professional help and get locked up for eternity in some mental disorder hospital or something like that. HAHAHAHA.

Update 46: Yikes, I see angry faces. HAHAHAH Mario sounds like his mother. Wow. Ohhhhhh and then Jules starts the discussion with the dishes!!!! Yeah, better walk out of the conversation now that you can.

@lilypadmeulin
    I gave all Jenny's looks the pajama/sportswear ponytails in my game :P And I love to include other Sims from everywhere when I bump into them.

Day 6: Love how Love day in your game was actually on Valentine's day. I ALMOST had the same thing happening in my game, but of course my game had to celebrate it one day too early. Ohhhhhh Rohan and Jenny are sort of a thing now <3 Well I remember reading somewhere that they are a couple now, but I guess that's in another update. Anywayss.... I absolutely love it.

I also feel so sorry for Randi being in the situation she's in, but at least nothing is happening to her. I'm actually about to make a behind the scenes with her in it. Exiting!

Day 7: Yay, there's a wall now! xD And she's feeling lucky today! Or well, sort of. The fishing still is tricky it seems, haha. But you know! You can go without fishing. Bryon never even touched a fishing rod yet. The bee box gives you lots of honey to fill your hunger need in an instant! Or you could just sell the honey for money. The bee box is actually a really good purchase.

@Hermitgirl
    Day 13: Congrats on finishing the aspiration for this world! Love that club with all the weird people. hahahahah!

As you might have seen in my latest updates, I wanted to make the story less evil and give it more of a funny twist by introducing the G-gang. There will still be drama, but also fun! :D

Can't wait to see ghost Wolfgang showing up in your story.

How does selling your soul works when aging is off...? xD

Day 14: Hahahah love that Grimmie reminded you of Mario. Oh, poor Mario. There's a lot going on in that haunted house for sure!!

Day 15: Roxanne is having it tough in that house... But I'm glad you're liking this playstyle. Love everything that's happening in those pictures :') It's so chaotic but so fun.

Thanks for the compliments on my story. I also think the guys look good with black hair, but they'll eventually get their own colors back, since it's only a dye.

@GarbonzoBean66 I don't know if I welcomed you already, so let's do that now: hi! I see that you're now a full member. Congrats on that! Are you going to join us in the challenge now that you can post pictures and stuff?

@SoulGal7
    I read about your sim game troubles, but I still have a lot to comment on previous updates, so let's do that too.

Day 10: River is doing the same thing as what Johnny did in my game on Winterfest, hehe. At least River gave Sakura something better than a broken self-made guitar. Hahahah. Up-oh, looks like Rocco is up to no good...

Isaius ultimate plan is probably to keep everyone in prison and make them suffer so that he feels good. He gets a kick from the power he has. Something's really wrong in his brains. Isaius got promoted to a genius freak with a lot of power and money. A criminal, a businessman and a freak. Yep. He really needs to get professional help and get locked up for eternity in some mental disorder hospital or something like that. HAHAHAHA. So if you ask why Bryon's father is trying to get revenge on Bryon? I would say - he's not really getting revenge, he's just enjoying to play with his life, with Johnny's life, with Randi's life, ... He's mental. And just because he's mental, nobody will ever disobey him, because what on earth would happen if that happens? You get what I mean? ^^

Oof, got to the post where you announced your computer problems... I'm sorry that I couldn't reply on it earlier, but I feel really sad about it... It's always a good thing to have your Sims files backed up somewhere. I recently backed up mine. Maybe I'll do it again soon after reading all this. I've once lost all my school stuff because of laptop problems. I immediately bought an external hard drive and now I often make computer back-ups of everything. I won't allow it happening anymore. Can't you cheat Sakura to where you sort of had her and go on with her? Or are you just like 'I'm fine starting over, I don't want to get trough all the trouble of cheating it all back'?

@Karababy52
    Day 13: I guess by the actions that you aged Vanessa up again. :P Do you save the gameplay or not? Well they sure have a lot to catch up on in bed ahahahahaha. I like that they went away for the weekend!

What you said about the team of cops being real or not - I've been thinking about that too xD I was like 'lol how funny would it be if those cops were fake', but nahhhh, I went the easy way. Also, you now know about Isaius' super smart *cough* accomplices, so I don't even know if they would do a great job with that hahahahahahh.

Day 14: Whoa, that place is wonderful indeed. You allowed yourself to visit Sulani? Hahahah 'the favorite room'. Smooth. Love the update!

The black hair and beard :D I already got rid of the beards hahahaha. It probably won't fool Isaius indeed, but lucky for me - It's not Isaius himself who's watching the boys. It's the G-gang. Isaius is the top of the top, of course he's not going anywhere himself. He does know about the police involvement - but actually, he thinks that's kind of exiting too... I basicly made Isaius some powerful genius freak who enjoys to see people suffer. So making everyone suffer is exactly what he's going to do... Something's really wrong in that guy's head for sure hahahha.

Day 15: Lol the naked start of this episode got me xD Would've been fun if Josh flew away from the Aqua zip, landing in the water. is that possible? Never tried it. Nawwww, cute dolphins! The shark... Not so cute. But as long as the shark knows that they are human and not fish, sharks won't eat human. They only accidentally eat them because they think they are fish. I learned that yesterday. Maybe that's a good shark pep talk for Vanessa.

@Ellupelluellu
    Day 13: Towel! xD Still love it. Did she join the scouts or did she just feel like wearing a scouts uniform? Haha, L. bought Melody's painting? Nice!

12:06 - page 34....
    13:00 - Page 35.... Oooooof. I'll do that last page later because I have to attend a meeting in 10 minutes. But at least I got through a lot already!
    edited February 2021
    @Karababy52 to answer your question, Marin has been pregnant since probably early December lol. My pregnancies are super long in my game (set for 120 sim days), which helps when I play rotationally so that I’m not missing the chance to name the babies. Also MCCC helps, since I can trigger labor or move a pregnancy to any trimester whenever I need to lol. But it’s time for Marin to finally give birth 😂

—-

Edit: will do proper comments later!
    @permanentrose

This feels like a truce, but like one that could easily be overturned if something bad were to happen. Say, if Brittany were to put doubt into Mario's mind...Maybe I'm just speculating, but I feel like the storm hasn't passed yet.

@Karababy52

The kids are all adorable. Lea is the oldest, and then she has two younger siblings. I'm hoping that maybe one of them will end up as part of my legacy family, but that's all ages away yet.

I'm about to post today's update, but you were right about the swimming!

And yep, April is about when Winter should be here. I'm not sure what world she'll be in because I might buy some packs between now and then....But I want her to have Seasonal Plants! Although thanks to something that happened most of her saved money is gone.

I'll be looking forward to your post!

@Skeilah

I think those ponytails are super cute! They make her look adorable. Yup, Rohan and Jenny are an official couple now! And the bee box is very good for upping your income, although at the moment the bees are irritated and I don't want Jenny to get stung, so she's harvesting the honey in the beekeeper suit. She rocks it, though!

Day 9, Month 1

02-17-21_11-40-50_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Well, today I have a short update for you all as I kind of had to have Jenny run around today. First, I had her harvest and sell honey again, but the bees were irritated so she was in her beekeeper suit.

02-17-21_11-36-53_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Then, after a little bit of upkeep of her needs, I sent her to Wakaba River to fulfill her Aspiration requirements! She spent some money autonomously on grilling (Jenny, why) but at the very least she's gained the Cooking skill? I guess that's good??

02-17-21_11-42-34_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Anyway, she had a good time swimming, and I was able to get her the Waterproof trait! (Hooray!)

02-17-21_11-44-29_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Unfortunately, when she went home someone ran up to her mailbox, and I discovered that somehow, even with our tiny lot, we owed $444 in bills. I was determined that Jenny could do it, but it meant harvesting everything we could from the bee box and the garden before going out in search of other things.

02-17-21_11-47-55_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Once I'd harvested from both public spaces and the garden, I was thankfully able to pay the bills....leaving Jenny with virtually nothing. Yeah, I'd be making this face too...

02-17-21_11-59-03_AM.png?width=721&height=577

See you guys for tomorrow's update!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top