Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 32 RESULT!]

Comments

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Okay cool. Looking forward to it!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Ooh, fancy sequence
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    Sent my drawing to Cobblers
    Sent 2 truths and 1 lie to DeKay.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Drawing sent to Luna.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    doing it rn lol
    MPy9H9S.gif
    sent to vul
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    To prevent this round from over-stalling, from now on, I am implementing a 24-hour completion limit on every “2 truths + 1 lie” step (this really should not take longer than one day) and a 48-hour completion limit on every “Drawing” and “Sim picture” step.

If any of you want to swap with another player because of RL reasons, feel free to let me know.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Welp, had a rough day yesterday with several exhausting chores - wanted to make a nice big drawing but if the time pressure forbids me to I'll have to wing it and resort to the stick figure solution. :(
    Banner.png
    Sent a stick figure to Nush
    Banner.png
    LOL!!!
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    okay, two truths and a lie, sent to Ice!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Had a bit of a busy day today. I'll get to this in a few hours
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Sent to Caro

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Sent to Luna
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

edited February 2021
    @Kelvin sorry to be a pain, but wondered if I could possibly be moved further down the list on my final turn (Sim Picture)?

Have just noticed that on my Sim Picture turn (round 17), Iceman will be actually sending me 2 truths and a lie based on my own drawing, which I'll be sending to him the previous turn (15). But if that is the case then I will know which is the lie and which are the truths, so will essentially just be creating a sim based on my own drawing! Was kind of looking forward to creating someone else's... :'(

Sorry, edited because I made a mistake; it's not my final turn but I meant my Sim Picture turn at 17.
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
    @Kelvin sorry to be a pain, but wondered if I could possibly be moved further down the list on my final turn (Sim Picture)?

Have just noticed that on my Sim Picture turn (round 17), Iceman will be actually sending me 2 truths and a lie based on my own drawing, which I'll be sending to him the previous turn (15). But if that is the case then I will know which is the lie and which are the truths, so will essentially just be creating a sim based on my own drawing! Was kind of looking forward to creating someone else's... :'(

Dangit - I'd volunteer to switch around but I'm at turn 18 already and I'd have to sent stuff to myself :flushed:
    Banner.png
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member

Maybe we can switch our drawing spots? (13 and 15)
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

edited February 2021
    KleineMuff wrote: »

Maybe we can switch our drawing spots? (13 and 15)

That would be great, Caro, thank you. :)

@Kelvin is that okay if Caro and I switch? (13 and 15).
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Sorry, that was a blunder on my part. I should have noticed it before putting the list on. Thank you for noticing the mistake.

I have switched the playing order to the following: The sequence on the front page has been updated.
    14. DEKAY [2 Truths + 1 Lie]

15. CARO [Drawing]

16. ICEMAN [2 Truths + 1 Lie]

17. COBBLERS [Sim Picture]

18. VUL [2 Truths + 1 Lie]

19. LUNA [Sim Picture]

20. MIWA [2 Truths + 1 Lie]

@xLunaSimsx do let me know if you need more time to complete your round or swap with someone else.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Sorry, that was a blunder on my part. I should have noticed it before putting the list on. Thank you for noticing the mistake.

I have switched the playing order to the following: The sequence on the front page has been updated.

15. CARO [Drawing]

19. LUNA [Sim Picture]

@xLunaSimsx do let me know if you need more time to complete your round or swap with someone else.

Thank you. 🙂
    Wait I’m so confused
    MPy9H9S.gif

15. CARO [Drawing]

19. LUNA [Sim Picture]

Could I swap? I’m confused and overwhelmed.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

15. CARO [Drawing]

19. LUNA [Sim Picture]

It's your turn to to draw from what Caro gave you.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

15. CARO [Drawing]

19. LUNA [Sim Picture]

It's your turn to to draw from what Caro gave you.

OH okay sorry i saw like ten thousand messages and i was like idk whats going on
    MPy9H9S.gif