Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I had a lot of fun with it. 😊 I'm going to switch out my winter icy display with the carnival objects.

Set my clock back to Feb 1 and still no reactions set at NC. Guess I'll try again next year. 😄

Are you sure you don't have the reactions? They're the first thing in the cabinet and they cost 19,800 bells. I still have them on my second island because I haven't purchased them yet.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Wait, so all that happens in the festival is we collect feathers and Pavé gives us the Furniture in different colors? 😬
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited February 2021
    Wait, so all that happens in the festival is we collect feathers and Pavé gives us the Furniture in different colors? 😬

If you give him lots of rainbow feathers he'll give you a festivale float.
  • Options

Well, I'm glad everyone who likes it is having fun!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited February 2021
    I'm already tired of Pavé's dance. I just want my stuff. Like dance is fun but I just want my stuff dance in your own time bud lol.

Also feathers keep popping up behind trees or where I have to hop back and forth over water. I'm struggling so much lol.

Also broke 1 net so I'm just going to go buy like 5 from the cranny. The nooklings must love this lol.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

I'm working on finding the feathers for my 3rd float haha. I wish he wouldn't make it mandatory lol. I don't need a 3rd float, but he won't trade me anything else until it's made haha.
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I'm already tired of Pavé's dance. I just want my stuff. Like dance is fun but I just want my stuff dance in your own time bud lol.

Also feathers keep popping up behind trees or where I have to hop back and forth over water. I'm struggling so much lol.

Also broke 1 net so I'm just going to go buy like 5 from the cranny. The nooklings must love this lol.

Oh I'm so tired of it but I love the items and catching feathers is fun hahaha. But Paves dialogue is waaaaaay too long.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I'm pretty sure my villagers are going to kill me in my sleep for the amount of times I've hit them all with a net today lol. I'm trying to trade for red feathers right now and every time I talk to some one I manage to hit them lol.

I also just hit Pavé lol. Don't even feel bad it's karma for him wasting my time lol.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure my villagers are going to kill me in my sleep for the amount of times I've hit them all with a net today lol. I'm trying to trade for red feathers right now and every time I talk to some one I manage to hit them lol.

I also just hit Pavé lol. Don't even feel bad it's karma for him wasting my time lol.

Hahaha for me it's just Carmen, poor gal. I've accidentally hit her sooooo many times. The others are fine but everytime there's a feather Carmen has to run right up under it. I wouldn't feel bad about Pave either lol! I really wish Nintendo would shorten Npc dialogue, especially after you've already heard it once.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I finally got a set of all the colors, but I am a little disappointed that we have no control over which items we get. I wish I could just get more parasols to have for the beach. Haha 😄 I think I have 5 or 6 floats by now.
  • Options

Hahaha for me it's just Carmen, poor gal. I've accidentally hit her sooooo many times. The others are fine but everytime there's a feather Carmen has to run right up under it. I wouldn't feel bad about Pave either lol! I really wish Nintendo would shorten Npc dialogue, especially after you've already heard it once.

Lol I've managed to not hit the ones that do that amazing but have contemplated trying to see if they'd learn their lesson.... guess not lol.

Yes definitely agree. It gets tedious enough but like in an event like this especially it's just soooo much
  • Options
    telemwill wrote: »
    I finally got a set of all the colors, but I am a little disappointed that we have no control over which items we get. I wish I could just get more parasols to have for the beach. Haha 😄 I think I have 5 or 6 floats by now.

Yeah I have up I should have a few of each now and will recolor them. If I have to talk to Pavé again I'll lose my mind. He just asked for the 3rd float and nope I'm done. Gonna catch feathers still for recolors but I am DONE with Pavé (I mean he's cool but he's too much for me it's exhausting). But I do wish we could buy them from the catalog or at least craft them 'cause yeah definitely would like more of some and less of others.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Checked my reactions and I do have the festivale reactions set. Don't remember buying them.
  • Options
    Checked my reactions and I do have the festivale reactions set. Don't remember buying them.

Oh that's great! Glad you got them after all cuz they are a great set haha
  • Options
    I just realized I have SO MUCH garland and confetti machines a few stalls and like nothing else. Like why Pavé? Why do you hate me? I managed to catch 3 rainbow feathers so I gave in and got another float and tried to get more different stuff... nope.

I want more but I can't do this again. "The passion! It is overwhelming!". Maybe I'll just time travel back through the last couple weeks and buy what I want from the cranny I think it's easier than dealing with Pavé at this point.
  • Options
    I just realized I have SO MUCH garland and confetti machines a few stalls and like nothing else. Like why Pavé? Why do you hate me? I managed to catch 3 rainbow feathers so I gave in and got another float and tried to get more different stuff... nope.

I want more but I can't do this again. "The passion! It is overwhelming!". Maybe I'll just time travel back through the last couple weeks and buy what I want from the cranny I think it's easier than dealing with Pavé at this point.

I've gotten only 3 garland so far haha and took ages! Same with lamps they are rare for me.
  • Options
    So my 6 year old is playing right now. She walked into the festivale and was like "Cool! who is this?" I was cooking dinner. A minute later she's yelling, "MUM! HOW DO I GET THIS GUY TO STOP TALKING TO ME SO I CAN DO STUFF?!" hahahaha! Poor Pave, even the 6 year olds are over him lol. But seriously, stop talking lol.

Ugh, haha, 6 year old just got a rainbow confetti machine from him lol. It's one I don't have yet...
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member

I've done the same chasing all those feathers! Poor Cherry has been hit twice and I just got Clay as well. :D
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Just switched my instrument area to festivale theme after I got the float. I've spent the last 30mins dancing and throwing confetti with my villagers. Having way too much fun with this event. Pave is invited to every future birthday on my island.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    I can't remember all I managed to get, but everyone is welcome to come over and catalog anything they need to.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I can't remember all I managed to get, but everyone is welcome to come over and catalog anything they need to.

Unfortunately it's non-buyable from the catelog :(:(:( I'd love to if it was haha, but gotta keep catching feathers I guess.
  • Options

Unfortunately it's non-buyable from the catelog :(:(:( I'd love to if it was haha, but gotta keep catching feathers I guess.

Yes, but some people like to just have things cataloged.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Yeah I''m one of then actually haha, but in this case I want to actually own the items too haha! Thanks anyway though :)

I buried a bunch of pitfalls in front of my kids house. She's currently getting working on getting me back lol.

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Yeah I''m one of then actually haha, but in this case I want to actually own the items too haha! Thanks anyway though :)

I buried a bunch of pitfalls in front of my kids house. She's currently getting working on getting me back lol.

i guess i really dont care. got 3 blue feathers and quit, lol last time posted i was saying i wasn't doing it at all.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I didn't get any duplicates. Maybe because I got the rainbow set? 🤔

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top