Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When you upload a household...

When you upload a household, what information get's uploaded too? For instance, skill ranks, reputation, first order / resistence rep, etc. Or is it the basic sim, and everyone has to start over?
This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.

Comments

• ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    edited January 2021
    I believe skills stay the same, the rest I am unsure
    Post edited by Clousinators on
  • NeonEastNeonEast Posts: 31 Member
    The progress your sim got during gameplay gets uploaded to the gallery too. Any person that downloads it also gets that sim's progress. Lots of people on the gallery uploaded "skill maxed" or "all clothes unlocked" sims on the gallery for that reason which is nice to get!
    Origin ID: NeonEast ◊
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    A follow up question - if you upload a Sim, does it retain the family tree information for any Sims not included? For example, I could you see if an uploaded Sim has children if they’re not included?
  • NeonEastNeonEast Posts: 31 Member
    @RySBI It only retains family tree information for Sims included or in world. Any Sims not in the save file will be removed.
    Origin ID: NeonEast ◊
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    edited January 2021
    @MrCellaneous thats great news! Now I don’t have to clone my sim to upload her lol

Thanks for confirming!
    Post edited by RySBI on
  • LilweenjLilweenj Posts: 34 Member
    Do people normally look for max-skills? I guess it would ruin the fun of the game for me, so just wondering at which point I should upload my Sims.