Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Airis6962´s Builds & Sims for TS4-NEW! 🌟January'23 Creations🌟 p.77

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Southern Charm is a very lovely family home! :) Very pretty exterior design,roof covered porch,lovely roofing,red color, and very nice flower garden beds! You have reflected the inspiration home so very well! It looks just like it! The blossoms tree is pretty! Very lovely interior furnishings and layout! The warm natural colours are lovely! Very nice curtains! The open plan kitchen and living room is very nice! The sofa seats fireplace sitting area in the living room is lovely! Sims will enjoy watching tv there together and reading the books from the bookshelf. The kitchen wall tiling is very nice, and the fruit bowl is a homely touch on the counter. Very lovely rocking chair windows alcove! Sims will enjoy chatting or knitting there in the sunlight. The kids playroom is sweet! The animal chairs are cute for the kids to sit and watch programs on the cute penguin tv! They will have fun playing with the dollhouse and enjoy doing artwork on the activities tables or using the science lab table. Very lovely furnishings and design of each of the bedrooms! They are very nice!
    It is a very nice home for a family! :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @AIRIS6962

Another beautiful build. I love the exterior colour it makes the lot look so inviting. The interior is homely and I love that little space where you have placed the rocking chairs. The kids bedrooms are bright and functional that any sim family would be happy living there :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much for your lovely comments @rosemow and @SPARKY1922 <3<3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @AIRIS6962 , Rosehill Cottage is adorable and so inviting. Love the stonework on the exterior and it has such great curb appeal. Southern Charm is a cute family home and that exterior color you chose really makes it pop. Well done as usual! <3:)

Thank you very much for your lovely comments, dear @Sandraelle <3
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Just realized I didn’t post here as well. Southern Charm is a lovely home @AIRIS6962 . Well done 🌟😀

Thank you very much, dear @soocoolsim <3

Supernatural Castle

pJ9WeWQ.png

Supernatural castle in Windenburg with all the necessary for a big family of vampires and spellcasters, mediums and their butler. NoCC, MOO, Play Tested
    ACTIVE bb.moveobjects on BEFORE placing

Lot cost: $672,318
    Lot size: 64 x 64
    Bedrooms: 7
    Bathrooms: 6

Made for this request:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17712851/#Comment_17712851

PICS:
    https://imgur.com/a/MqAqGRs

Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BFF569546FA811EB89A16EADD5D6A7E6
    Supernatural Castle is a very lovely supernatural themed family home! :) It is so very detailed and very great! The exterior design, roofing, windows and color are very great! Very lovely landscaping! The trees and plants are very nice! The water fountain area in the front entry area is very pretty! Very nice outdoors gardening area for sims to enjoy growing their own plants. Kids will have lots of fun playing on and in the playground items in their outdoors play area! Very lovely glass roof and glass windows greenhouse gazebo! It is a very nice place to enjoy growing plants indoors. The platformed pool patio with chequered flooring around the edges and red loungers to relax poolside looks great! Sims will enjoy swimming there, as well as relaxing in the hot tub. Very lovely furnishing and layout of the interior! The detailed furnishing of each room and area is so very lovely! It is such a special and grand castle for a supernatural family! The colours of the rooms, and the wall and floor patterns look so lovely! Very elegant and pretty curtains in the rooms! The music room with a platformed stage to enjoy playing the musical instruments looks very nice! Very great kids play room! Very nice black and white colour and the panda chairs near the puppet theatre are cute! Skelly bear is great in the room ! Very beautiful furnishing of each bedroom!
    It is a very great family castle! :)
    @AIRIS6962

I think I posted on the wrong thread so apologies and I will post here as well :)

WooHoo @AIRIS6962 Thank you so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate you creating this build for me it is absolutely awesome and totally made my day today when i saw it <3 You have added touches to the build i would never have even thought about and after a quick look around in game I know it will be perfect for all the different supernaturals I have in mind :)

I was in 2 minds whether to place it on WB island but then decided that could be too bright looking in summer so placed it on the other 64x64 lot towards the rear of the map slightly out of the way with the goths living to the left of the map in the Ophelia the white build with the Von Haunt Estate to the rear and a magical library with a door to the magical worlds at the front..

JkAWpxS.jpg

My FH Grand Master vampire is quite modern always liking to fit in with the human crowd but feeling a little more lonely than usual he decided to move to a much bigger grander property in another neighborhood and make a fresh start..He arrived to survey his new property just as dawn was breaking not that the sun every bothers him..

WopWB68.png

Then in a rash decision most unlike him he decided he needed roommates for company when he needed it but i don't think he was quite expecting this pair to turn up :)

Xf0oUGg.png

He wondered where on earth the female warrior came from and thought perhaps @illusie might be able to tell him :) Then turning his attention to the red headed beauty he realised this was @AIRIS6962,s friend and thought maybe a chat with her could reveal how to woo someone so beautiful as his powers of course would not work on her and he would have to go about it the old fashioned way. He did also think she looked kind of dangerous and wasn't sure if she might be just a little too dangerous for his taste but only time would tell as this trio start out on their new adventure together..

He also decided he definitely needed a good medium to live with him too who could alert him to any possible future danger or betrayal and wondered where to look for someone like that when planning his next vacation :)

Apologies for the long rambling story lol But this house and those sims deserve such a story as I know I am going to enjoy hours of gameplay in this house with all sorts of weird sims-)

Oh and please don't ever tell me you are better at smaller builds as the cat is out the bag now you have created this so you cannot hide from it anymore :):D:)
    edited February 2021
    Thank you very much for your lovely words dear @rosemow <3 They mean much to me always.

Dear @SPARKY1922 I feel very happy if you are, sweetie. I love your story and plans so far.
    I built it on the island and in Summer, so you can see that it doesn´t look bright there at all. Although I placed it on the lot where you did and it looks great there as well. Thank you very much for sharing in game screenshots <3

I feel desolate because several hours after uploading it to The Gallery I realized that one of the statues next to the gate is missing.
    While play testing there was a community action plan in the neighborhood called "shared ownership" or something like that. That makes things disappear from the house continuously and it took me a long time trying to replace them all, but I did not notice that detail.
    Very sorry :disappointed:

It´s not my very first massive lot at all, but I don´t feel comfortable making them because I have no patience and I always want to finish soon, so I still prefer small lots ;)
    Hi @AIRIS6962

I would have used the island for the location but i just thought it might get too sunny at some point and am trying to make it look a little hidden for story purposes that's all. I would not worry about the statue is there a pair of them? if so I can replace it if I know which one it is and believe me the Eco living pack nearly destroyed my game initially when i bought it so now I use a few mods to stop all those sorts of shenanigans in game as I am always so scared it will ruin my game again if I don't..

Lol if one thing this game taught me was patience lol I was just trying to point out you are really good at the bigger builds as well :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @AIRIS6962 your house looks amazing! It's a masterpiece! <3

@SPARKY1922, I love your screenshots and story. Awesome to see you used @AIRIS6962 's sim and one of mine :smiley::heart:
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Awesome castle dear Inma so much incredible detail, beautiful work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @SPARKY1922 sweetie, if you didn´t miss it then you don´t need it LOL (I am trying to take it with humor instead)

Thank you very much @illusie and @masajo <3<3
    @AIRIS6962

Sorry lovely this week has been brain fog week I think :)
    edited February 2021
    Piazza Della Fontana

U9wD3gC.png

Italian Restaurant NoCC made for @dzidziak86 who is my buddy in #OurCornerFeb2021 gift exchange in our Discord group.
    Play Tested. ACTIVE bb.moveobjects on BEFORE placing.

F0jlvtq.png

Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CA97E5F372A311EB8217FCAA752B5B46

Pictures:
    https://imgur.com/a/Ad1Dyrp
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    WOW! What a beautiful restaurant dear Inma, a true masterpiece :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited February 2021
    Piazza Della Fontana is a very beautiful Italian restaurant! :) Very lovely exterior design,stone wall texture, greenery on walls,pretty awnings covered flowerbox windows, and the floral arches on the front entry area walls are lovely! !Very nice outdoors dining patios! Sims will enjoy eating meals at the very pretty red and white umbrella dining tables on the front porch and near the patio lamp heaters on the back patio. The interior dining areas ,floor tiling and blue and warm colors are lovely! Very nice bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools or windows dining table having drinks from the bar. Very pretty blue patterned wall tiling in the kitchen! The blue patterned round tables for sims to enjoy eating meals at are lovely! Pretty flowers on the tables. The ping pong, foosball and tv watching area is very nice! Sims will enjoy playing games and reading there,
    It is a very special gift :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    Love, love, love Piazza Della Fontana. So beautiful @AIRIS6962 ❤️ 🤩
    @AIRIS6962

I love the whole theme/look of your Piazza Della Fontana restaurant it's gorgeous and totally has that european vibe going on there :) I really like my sims to eat outdoors so they can take in all that lovely scenery while they eat. I also like restaurant lots with other things to do after families have eaten and you have managed to fit in a cute play area and some bar objects for the parents so families can spend some time around the lot after eating :)<3
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Piazza Della Fontana is Fantastic! I Love it! My sims would love it! LOL I've never been to Italy but it looks authentic to me! :mrgreen:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited February 2021
    @AIRIS6962 , Wow, Supernatural Castle looks amazing! The grounds look fantastic and the greenhouse and pool are the perfect look for the house style. The interior spaces look every bit as awesome as the exterior! Love how the nursery looks. You did a lot of work on it and it turned out fantastic. <3

And I absolutely <3 LOOOVVEEEE <3 your Italian restaurant. Everything looks perfect! <3
  • AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    @AIRIS6962 I came to the forum to find something else and just bumped into your restaurant in the new builds thread - it’s gorgeous and properly captures that Italian restaurant feel, so clever! :)

And then I saw your castle, wow that’s immense! Love it <3
    edited February 2021
    @masajo , @rosemow , @soocoolsim , @SPARKY1922 , @romagi1 , @Sandraelle and @AliSim19
    Thank you so very much for your wonderful and lovely comments, my dear ladies, very appreciated <3<3<3

Post edited by AIRIS6962 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top