Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sim family thread

This a thread to show your families , or saves you play in the sims series.

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have countless families in The Sims so I would not know where to start but here is a recent one of a family hearing the news of the lockdown:

News of the lockdown has been annouced

FGG2Fbs.jpg

Jennifer is concerned so rings her daughter Courtney

nrARsTy.jpg

She gets picked up from her boyfriend

ZDopQcd.jpg

A strange ride home through deserted streets

f3rpfvW.jpg

Jennifer is happy that Courtney is safe

tGvyuH9.jpg

She gets to see her dog Grover

1QbRS3B.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    This is my current family. I haven't played them in a few weeks but next time I play the son with the long hair will be aging up to child.
    49499103306_eee0e1845b_o.jpg
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I mean, these are just the two daughters of my current family, but here they are just having fun. These are the only screenshots I can access rn :p
    Kxez5FB.jpg
    URcaSUk.jpg
    ikQhEet.jpg
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'm going to try the 100 gen challenge in sims 4 my problem is my sim has 12 kids I really like so I don't know what one to pick to be the
    next family head
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    @Mikezumi Nice picture of the family :smile:

@xLunaSimsx They remind of of the young Mary Kate and Ashley :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    I'm going to try the 100 gen challenge in sims 4 my problem is my sim has 12 kids I really like so I don't know what one to pick to be the
    next family head

How can you have more than the limit ?
    @Mikezumi I started that story before the lockdown so still trying to think of new stories to fit in with the theme before things go back to normal
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Joyce777Joyce777 Posts: 74 Member
    I love seeing this. I've been playing for nearly 30 days. And still learning the basic game. I will be posting here too! Thank you.
    Sims4 ID: LaynieJ
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    next family head

How can you have more than the limit ?

not all of them live in the same house @Horrorgirl6
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited May 2020
    I have way too many families, but this one is my favorite.

tumblr_orab22wJpx1up0k3mo3_1280.png
    This one is based on myself, my boyfriend, and his niece (when she was a toddler). He looked after her a lot when she was smaller, and I often became the helping hand when I visited if she happened to be there. Good kid (sometimes!), but we are not ready for parenthood.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I seriously love seeing all of these families, you guys make the sweetest looking families ever 🥺🥺🥺
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Family play is the sole purpose I loved the Sims series, I love create families and grow upon generations upon generations :).
    This is my current family :) I started this save to test a new genetics mod from MTS. Jason and Eddy moved in together and were soon married and starting a family. They have three kids. Jed and Jade are now teen and Edyson is still a child.

Jason and Eddy (pictured while still YA but are currently adults)
    49882185581_ea8389e4dc_o.jpg
    49881658693_7a27e6f85c_o.jpg

Jed
    49880368293_58d0d68357_o.jpg

Jade
    49880368418_a281fb1a36_o.jpg

Edyson
    49881204942_697dd330cf_o.jpg

• Bellatrix10Bellatrix10 Posts: 4 New Member
    The 4th generation of the family I'm playing with has just started (great-grandchildren of the original sim I created.) I've gotten way too attached to them! I really wanted to post pictures but I'm not able to do that yet :(
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I'm currently playing the 10th generation of my family

Family Tree
    The Mena Family Tree - Plum Tree App

The current family consists of Lance Jang (Billie Jang is his great-grandfather's great-grandmother) and Shania Bjergsen (Her great-grandmother's great-grandfather's parents were Björn and Clara Bjergsen). Their daughter's name is Robin Jang and she's gonna be the 11th generation heir. They also live with a servo that Lance built and four dogs (the mother is the 31st generation heir of my dog family tree and her puppies are part of the 32nd generation)

Lance Jang
    ypWMLMO.png

Shania Bjergsen
    r6XM2Fc.png

Robin Jang
    74BSRM7.png
    Here's my founders and their four kids.
    50015215956_176d6eaee7_o.jpg

The founders are now dead and the family tree is growing. Some of the kids pictured here are older now and there are a couple of fourth generation babies.
    50007849582_5dabf7474f_o.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    The Jones Family

I'll post the first couple generations today then will check back in tomorrow for the rest.

qzgcEbJ.jpg
    d84c9xJ.jpg?1
    Emily Jones, the founder of the family. She was a witch who turned an apple into tiberium on day one and was rich by day two.

hUP09To.jpg?1
    Her husband, Christopher (Steel) Jones. He reached the top of the culinary career.

Vo830AI.jpg?1
    Generation two's heir was Eric Jones. He reached the top of the business career.

QGvgRPq.jpg
    This is his sister, Jessica Jones. She married a third generation Bunch named Tommy. She isn't part of the household I play.

4YZQ4lP.jpg?1
    And this is Eric's wife, Fawn (Ursine) Jones. She was the unborn baby of Claire Ursine and Jared Frio and she reached the top of the music career (composer branch)
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    Whoops, forgot I was going to post the newer generations the day after the post above. So the remedy this, here are the newer generations.

ZIRMj9l.jpg?1
    Y8DvS2y.jpg?1
    Melanie Jones as a teen and what she looks like currently as a young adult. She is generation 3.

9fHN0Ta.jpg
    Her husband Dwight Langerak.

U1XYCtd.jpg
    Generation 4 heir, Ariana Langerak. She is one of the three triplets and won the right to be heir in a competition.

DYIidCs.jpg
    Evan Langerak, another of the three Langerak triplets.

G858Nyw.jpg
    And Abigail Langerak. She would have been my choice for heir if I hadn't done the competition.

These are close related members but are in spoilers so I don't overload you all.
    DOxVOvQ.jpg?1
    L53knPR.jpg
    Christian Jones, a clone of Christopher (Steel) Jones. He is on the right in the second pic shaking hands with Dwight who wasn't part of the family yet.

IwHIiUb.jpg
    Tommy Bunch, husband of Jessica who appears in my last post.

stNGjSZ.jpg?2
    Tommy and Jessica's oldest, Christen Bunch. Here she is shown as a teenager but since she wasn't part of the household, I don't have a pic of her as an adult.

BcXLfKc.jpg
    Second child of the Bunches, this is Alicia Bunch.
  • blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by blockhart93 on
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    River McIrish & Haruo Chikamori
    Screenshot-53.jpg
    Screenshot-57.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~