Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliens need an overhaul

They haven't gotten a lot of love lately. I think quite a few aspects need to be reworked. I really would like to see no autonomous use of alien powers, especially mind erase. I think that any moodlets related to aliens should be rewritten. They're dealing with their own kind. I also find it weird that creating a married couple that are both aliens still "discover" that they are both alien. If your sim is an alien and knows aliens, they are more likely to get abducted. It doesn't sit right.

Sorry if I don't sound very eloquent. I'm not very good at writing down my thoughts.

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    They need their duel looks to work like Vampires. For example, Alien look onto their Human Disguise & visa versa.
  • Lorenerd11Lorenerd11 Posts: 105 Member
    edited February 2021
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    They need their duel looks to work like Vampires. For example, Alien look onto their Human Disguise & visa versa.
    Yeah. I think a SimGuru said the absence of that was intentional because it's a disguise, but that's stupid. They could take out the option to copy/lock eye and skin colors, but it should definitely be allowed for body details and outfits.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    I’d love to be able to copy all my aliens’ outfits from their true form to their disguise (or vice versa, since my aliens usually disguise themselves). It’s bad enough that I have to redo their faces every time they age up.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Lorenerd11Lorenerd11 Posts: 105 Member
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    I’d love to be able to copy all my aliens’ outfits from their true form to their disguise (or vice versa, since my aliens usually disguise themselves). It’s bad enough that I have to redo their faces every time they age up.
    You can use MCCC to copy/paste outfits and physical features, I highly recommend it.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    I’ve tried pasting an alien’s face onto their disguise before, but I don’t think it worked, and if I wanted to use that to fix the aging glitch, I’d have to paste their face onto a human Sim who’s the same age, age up both of them and paste the human’s face onto the alien.

We shouldn’t have to use mods so our Sims can keep their genetics.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

I would love if their powers worked that way as well. Like Vampires and the skill tree.