Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mafia Community 4th Annual Scummies

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    And Mouse did it. The game she designed to win a Scummy actually did. She pulled it off :joy:

I legit started mentioning new awards as jokes, including Chaotic Game award, hoping that Rose would add more awards a bit before and during Broken Vase😂 When she allowed us to come up with some I was so hyped.

I'm gonna make a form at some point over this year for suggestions for changes for next years Scummies. I know there were a lot mentioned in this thread, but I'd rather they all be in one place.

And yeah. This is a community after all, and I think we should all be free to pitch our suggestions. A lot of you guys have some great ideas, and some of y'all have been in the community longer than I have, so it's only right to allow you guys to speak up.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I got best theme of the year and tied for most likely killed as scum? This is just my year, isn't it?

kwL6oy9.gif
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Aw, I won so many sad ones!

**Most Inactive, Most Likely Miseliminated, Most Likely Eliminated D1, and technically biggest fail since it was on my game**
    funny-gifs20.gif

**Most Inactive, Most Likely Miseliminated, Most Likely Eliminated D1, and technically biggest fail since it was on my game**

Biggest fail goes to the person who actually did the fail (so in this case, it goes to Broncos)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Biggest fail goes to the person who actually did the fail (so in this case, it goes to Broncos)

I knew that, but considering how much WORK I had to do to clean up the fail I think I have a right to steal it :p
    funny-gifs20.gif

I knew that, but considering how much WORK I had to do to clean up the fail I think I have a right to steal it :p

Aight. Fair enough I guess XD
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Ooh I won best third party even though I haven't been third party at all last year :D
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    Ooh I won best third party even though I haven't been third party at all last year :D

Wow, that's even more impressive! :p
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member

I think that's Bella who nominated you. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited February 2021

Yeah. I just decided to leave it and then you won lol.
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    This is so late but congrats to all the winners! Thanks for masterminding the awards as well, Rose. They were great!
    they/he
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    It is now time to announce out 2020 Scummies Winners!
    Major Awards
    Game of the Year
    ⭐Rose's Town of Salem Mafia- 27.3% (3 votes)⭐
    Bella and Frenchy's Google Translate Mafia- 18.2% (2 votes)
    Keyen's Queendom Mafia- 18.2% (2 votes)
    Keyen's Mad Gods II Mafia- 18.2% (2 votes)
    Sophia and Luna's Toen of Salem Coven Mafia- 18.2% (2 votes)

Theme of the Year
    ⭐Bella and Frenchy's Google Translate Mafia- 58.3% (7 votes)⭐
    Keyen's Mad Gods II Mafia- 33.3% (4 votes)
    Mouse's Super Smash Bros Mafia- 8.3% (1 vote)

Setup of the Year
    ⭐Sophia and Luna's Town of Salem Coven Mafia- 50% (5 votes)⭐
    Keyen and Sophia's Cul-de-sac Mafia- 20% (2 votes)
    Icey's Tarot Mafia- 20% (2 votes)
    Keyen's Queendom Mafia- 10% (1 vote)
    Keyen's Mad Gods II Mafia- 0% (0 votes)

Most Chaotic Game
    ⭐Mouse's Broken Vase Mafia- 58.3% (7 votes)⭐
    Zinnia's Fire Emblem Mafia- 16.7% (2 votes)
    Keyen's Mad Gods II Mafia- 16.7% (2 votes)
    Broncos's New Player Mafia- 8.3% (1 vote)

Best Moderator
    ⭐Rose- 58.3% (7 votes)⭐
    Keyen- 33.3% (4 votes)
    Zinnia- 8.3% (1 vote)

Best Co-Moderator
    ⭐Sophia- 40% (4 votes)⭐
    Frenchy- 30% (3 votes)
    Coffee- 10% (1 vote)
    Bella- 10% (1 vote)
    Keyen- 10% (1 vote)

Best Storyline
    ⭐Keyen's Mad Gods II Mafia- 70% (7 votes)⭐
    Keyen's Queendom Mafia- 20% (2 votes)
    Mouse's Psychic Detective Mafia (1 vote)

Best Town Player
    ⭐Dekay- 100% (10 votes)⭐
    Sophia- 0% (0 votes)

Best Mafia Player
    ⭐Keyen- 50% (5 votes)⭐
    Broncos- 20% (2 votes)
    Sophia- 10% (1 vote)
    Dekay- 10% (1 vote)
    Coffee- 10% (1 vote)

Best Third Party Player
    ⭐Caro- 44.4% (4 votes)⭐
    Broncos- 33.3% (3 votes)
    Frenchy- 22.2% (2 votes)

Best New Player
    ⭐Song- 58.3% (7 votes)⭐
    Coffee- 33.3% (4 votes)
    Luv- 8.3% (1 vote)

Best Scumteam
    ⭐Zinnia's Fire Emblem: Emzy, Sophia, and Coffee- 55.6% (5 votes)⭐
    Keyen and Sophia's Cul-de-sac Mafia: Broncos and Dekay- 44.4% (4 votes)

Minor Awards
    Best Fake Claim
    ⭐Zinnia's Fire Emblem Mafia: Zinnia saying I (Nerd) was a Jester like we planned then going back on it (Linked Here)- 55.6% (5 votes)⭐
    Song's Mafia Game: Frenchy when he looked like he wasn't the SK but he was- 22.2% (2 votes)
    Keyen- 22.2% (2 votes)

Biggest Fail
    ⭐Nerd's Dethy Mafia: Broncos posted their night 0 action on the thread right after someone else had already said their role on Discord and Nerd had to give everyone new roles- 75% (9 votes)⭐
    Mouse's Broken Vase Mafia: Rose forgetting Broncos was eliminated D1, putting her as a fake N3 target, and getting called out for it- 16.7% (2 votes)
    Mouse's Broken Vase game: When Bella attempted to recruit Icey to cult (thinking she was one elimination away from winning) the same night he died- 8.3% (1 vote)
    Nerd's Dethy Mafia: When I (Song) cleared half the players in Nerd's Dethy game- 0% (0 votes)

Most Memorable Moment
    ⭐Super Smash Bros: When half of the players targetted Dekay on N1 and they all died- 54.5% (6 votes)⭐
    Zinnia's Fire Emblem game: When Coffee wasn't town- 27.3% (3 votes)
    When Plumbob was found out as mafia through process of elimination in the Dethy mafia and the posts he made afterward- 18.2% (2 votes)

Funniest Player
    ⭐Frenchy- 63.6% (7 votes)⭐
    Sophia- 18.2% (2 votes)
    Plumbob- 9.1% (1 vote)
    Luv- 9.1% (1 vote)
    Icey- 0% (0 votes)

Most Inactive Player
    ⭐Nerd-63.6% (7 votes)⭐
    City- 36.4% (4 votes)

Most Dramatic Player
    ⭐Keyen- 90.9% (10 votes)⭐
    Dekay- 9.1% (1 vote)

Most Stubborn/Aggressive Player
    ⭐Nush- 54.5% (6 votes)⭐
    Keyen- 36.4% (4 votes)
    Dekay- 9.1% (1 vote)

Mafia Magnet
    ⭐City- 100% (12 votes)⭐
    Mouse- 0% (0 votes)

Most Likely Eliminated Day 1
    ⭐Nerd- 50% (5 votes)⭐
    Bella- 40% (4 votes)
    Mouse- 10% (1 vote)

Most Likely Killed Night 1
    ⭐Dekay- 100% (12 votes)⭐
    Song- 0% (0 votes)

Most Likely Killed as Scum
    ⚠️Tie: City- 30% (3 votes) and Bella- 30% (3 votes)⚠️
    Mouse- 20% (2 votes)
    Nerd- 20% (2 votes)

Most Likely Miseliminated
    ⭐Nerd- 63.6% (7 votes)⭐
    Bella- 36.4% (4 votes)

I’m late, but congratulations to all the winners!!
    Weren’t you SK in the Mayo Clinic game?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Nope I was mafia and Emily was SK.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    I'm a bit late to the celebration LMAOOO congrats to everyone!!!!!
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

BYEEE WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

Congrats on wining Best Player, Best Storyline (Mad Gods was awesome), and Most Dramatic Player, Keyen! I still remember your games the most of any for the sheer richness of the experience.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Congrats on wining Best Player, Best Storyline (Mad Gods was awesome), and Most Dramatic Player, Keyen! I still remember your games the most of any for the sheer richness of the experience.

Congrats on you too! I can't wait to host and play again after online school lol <33

• tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    hows everyone doing rose! 😄
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    hows everyone doing rose! 😄

I'm good. You?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    @icmnfrsh the google translate mafia game is hilarious. One thing in particular it made me say was really out there. I don't even know where the word Dubai came in, but I have to use Arabic, then Shona and it's quite a challenge trying to figure out what works, and what doesn't. And it will change the next day. It's like we're all baked.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    @icmnfrsh the google translate mafia game is hilarious. One thing in particular it made me say was really out there. I don't even know where the word Dubai came in, but I have to use Arabic, then Shona and it's quite a challenge trying to figure out what works, and what doesn't. And it will change the next day. It's like we're all baked.

Should you be talking on topic on this thread without using the translator? :o

I don't think that's "on topic" as it isn't about the game itself, just about the fact that Google translate was funny. And I don't have to use the translator outside the game itself.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I don't think that's "on topic" as it isn't about the game itself, just about the fact that Google translate was funny. And I don't have to use the translator outside the game itself.

Seemed to me that you were talking about the present game this thread...hmm?
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    No worries, I wouldn't consider mentioning which languages too telling. The translations are quite fun tho! 😂
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Seemed to me that you were talking about the present game this thread...hmm?

I appreciate your concern, but what I was saying was more in line with mentioning the fact of what the setup is, like for instance in Keyen's Mad Gods Mafia, if I said, "wow that Mad Gods Mafia is a crazy free-for-all, all right!" that would be okay, whereas if I said anything about what my role was, or what I thought someone else's was, or who I sussed and why, or who sussed me and that they were wrong, etc, that would def. be talking about the game on another thread, in a way that mattered.

Bella concurs it was okay. But it's still good that you were concerned and looking out.

xicwqMCm.jpg