Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I do a mountain Ecursion?

BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
..."Go to the map marker at the top of the climbing route"?

Where is that? I see nothing like that anywhere?
Edit: I spent so much time up around the Onsen area I had to send my Sims to the bathroom twice, but there is absolutely no hint where to go.
Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,354 Member
    There's a medium height climbing wall that has a small signboard at the top of it. Climb that wall and then you can click on the marker.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    There's a medium height climbing wall that has a small signboard at the top of it. Climb that wall and then you can click on the marker.

...Where?

Ah. I had to resort to watch a Youtube step-by-step. The description is completely useless.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Just follow the other members of your expedition. They know where to go and usually go straight there.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    At the top of the ski slopes, next to where the Gondolas arrive, there's a medium height climbing wall. I found it easily but I had trouble finding the small one to build up my sim's climbing skill.
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

...Where?

Ah. I had to resort to watch a Youtube step-by-step. The description is completely useless.