Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    February Day 13
    8g7R2pG.png
    A quick update from last (middle of the night) play. Roxanne finished her aspiration for this world. It was very easy she already had nearly all the points and one club gathering put her over enough to ding it off!
    Some more pics:
    ap9aJDl.png
    I can't remember why she did that but think she got something from interacting with a specter.
    OTmqDF6.png
    Party in da house! Clement just taking it in.
    CefkMH5.png
    All that black.... I'm not weird or anything right? LOL.

@SoulGal7
    Grimmy mostly sticks around but he wanders off lot now and then. I tried to roomie Patchy but he disappeared totally so I had to pull out a new one. The specters don't friend you but if you please them in some way they disappear and sometimes give you a present back. She's purple sparkly from either drinking something Guildry gave her or eating a soul shard, I can't remember which.

@Karababy52
    I knew about losing days of her life, but she has ways to get it back. Actually Guidry gave her a soul shard? Not positive it's called that and it reset her to the beginning of that life stage when she asks him about it. She has another waiting in her inventory now ;) from one of the specter gifts I think.

@lilypadmeulin
    At least Jenny doesn't usually look miserable in the pictures lol. There are some foods at the food stand that are really cheap. I think one meal is like 3 simoleans, and no chance of getting killed getting it, besides you'll up your chopstick skills! That snowman is creepy looking.. I love it! Up to you about the romance I'd do what @SoulGal7 suggested though and get the always welcome trait as soon as you can. You can either use it at his house (if the way you play the challenge lets you) or at other homes in the neighborhood. Roxanne made friends with people and they could help her with homework until she had enough money to buy a place.

The specters themselves only seem to show up and wreak havoc when you've got the lot set to haunted. Lots of stuff can happen on a regular lot though just with the seance table too. I think they made it that way so that you as a simmer can basically chose how bad you want your lot to be. I'm too chicken to try heroic mode though.

@Skeilah
    Oh I liked seeing your guys back at home and just enjoying their normal life too. Then back to drama! At least they are safe... for now!

Wolfgang may show up as a ghost later. He's in Roxanne's friend list lol, and she's keeping him connected to the sim world. You can sell parts of your soul to the specters to please them and get rid of them but it takes away days from your sims life. You just have to take something to get it back (gifts from them or Guildry.. or I can use a flower arrangement ect.. I wasn't creative so I just named their club The Group ... I know lame. LOL I like the idea of Roxanne being stuck in jail for some reason, but wouldn't be good gameplay in my game :). If you feel like it you can let her out of jail to tie up loose ends for you lol... but I think she only kills people that do something wrong to her or to her friends or that offend her in some way.

@permanentrose
    LOL Jules the rebel climbing over the ropes, love it. I was surprised Brittany would fight.. she might break a nail! She is a really pretty sim though, but most of your sims are. I feel like Jules and Mario better break up, she doesn't love him like that. Let the poor guy down easy!

Grimmy still can't join Roxanne's club but he lives there and she's basically a homebody most of the time. He does have a club or group called the Reaper's Society.. was surprised to see it but he said she couldn't join. I'm not sure if it's an in game thing but I so wanted to join! I did think about having a killing club... I've used clubs for that before and for serial romance aspirations, but I just had too many story lines unresolved so I didn't go that way it was already too complicated to enjoy playing day to day. I feel like I do like telling stories but I tell them to myself usually if that makes any sense at all.

It's so nice to be caught up!

egTcBMc.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Hermitgirl so do you control the Grim Reaper as her roommate or is he just there? Is he the one who still reaps in game or did the game spawn another one?

Also, yes, Mario and Jules are on the decline lol, but it’s a delicate business to end this relationship so it will take a bit of time to do it the right way so bear with me lol
  • GarbonzoBean66GarbonzoBean66 Posts: 19 Member
    OOoo this is late in the thread but this is an excellent and creative challenge yall got going. When I can post pictures and the like I will certainly look into doing this!

Took me a while to get through all the pages here but it was well worth it, love the ways yall's sims and their stories are going with this challenge!
    ~~ConfettiNinjaBean *throws confetti*
    The Sterling-Vatore Legacy Blog
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,873 Member
    @GarbonzoBean66 , well I awesomed all your 3 posts so at least nearer to become a full member :) When you can post pics , feel welcome to join :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Ellupelluellu oh wow! Thank you for the assist in that regard, I appreciate that! I've been more a random lurker on the forums for a year or so but hoping to change that now. Once I unlock that pics achievement, xD, I'll pop in with some! In the mean time, I'm happy to stay and just read/watch yall's stories keep going!
    @GarbonzoBean66 I awesomed your posts on here too! I remember the struggle of making enough posts and getting enough points to be a full member so happy to help!

All of us comment a lot on this post in response to our stories, so feel free to join in and add your own thoughts to help you get enough posts to be a member soon!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Kanindota - River makes a cameo in my story.

February (Thursday) - DAY 10: Things Are Heating Up!

mr-strong-wolfgang.png
    Another school day and when Sakura came home from school, it was time for her to tend her garden. While she was doing that, River Funke-Towne popped up on the lot. Sakura seems to be having a lot of visitors lately.

back-from-school-thurs.png

Sakura went to greet him.

river-came-for-a-visit.png
    river-your-a-day-early-the-party-isny-until-tomorrow.png

Sakura: "Hi River! I think you're a day early. The party isn't until tomorrow night."

River: "Well, I was just in the neighborhood and thought I would drop by. I brought you something."

is-this-a-good-gift-or-a-bad-gift.png

Sakura: "Oh River, what is it?" Sakura wasn't sure if this was a gag gift or a nice gift. She opened it, and Sakura was so surprised! Inside the box was a little DJ Candy statue.

omg-river-a-dj-candy-statue-how-sweet.png
    so-sweet-a-gift-from-river.png

River was rather excited about giving Sakura that gift: "Do you like it? I wanted to surprise you. A little gift before your party tomorrow night. That's going to be you, Sakura, just like DJ Candy, an awesome DJ!"

thanks-so-much-river.png

Sakura was momentarily speechless, but then thanked River and gave him an autonomous hug. River stayed for a bit (he even helped Sakura water her plants, but I didn't get a screenshot of that), and then he had to go.

(These were all autonomous actions, and 'receive gift' was in Sakura's cue. I thought that this was just the sweetest gift that River could have given her, especially since she was going to DJ at the party tomorrow. No wonder River is such a hit with the ladies, he is a sweetie! This was really a wonderful moment and I had the Ahh....moment when it happened.)

upgrading-the-dj-booth.png

Once River left, Sakura changed her clothes and then checked the mailbox. Her box of upgrade parts had arrived. Time to upgrade that DJ booth. This was going to take all night!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Later that evening ...

calling-sakura.png

Wolfgang looked at his phone and made a decision. He called Sakura and waited for an answer. Nothing, so he left her a quick message. Darn, she must be busy doing something and not near her phone. Or maybe she's at a Paragons Club meeting. He decided to head down to Bathe de Rill and maybe he'd catch her there.

wolfgang-coming-down-the-stairs.png

When he arrived, he didn't see any Paragon members in sight, so he descended the stairs to the restrooms. It looked like a few Renegades Club members were already there, and as he rounded the corner he stopped short.

it-was-rocco-and-wolf-entered.png

There were a bunch of sims in "their space" that he had never seen before. Had Max recruited some new members? Who were they? One sim turned around and Wolfgang recognized him immediately. Rocco Bagley, leader of the Sharks Club, and cousin of the infamous Bagley Family from Twinbrook. Not exactly one of Wolfgang's favorite sims.

Wolfgang walked in using his tough-guy walk.

it-was-rocco-leader-of-the-sharks.png

Rocco nodded his head at Wolfgang: "Ahhh...the Wolf arrives."

Wolfgang returned the nod: "What's up Rocco? What brings you to OUR hangout?" he said, emphasizing the word 'our'.

rocco-in-the-restroom.png

Rocco: "Your leader, Max, was kind enough to allow us to use these fine facilities while we looked for a new club hang-out. "

a-little-far-from-twinbrook-arent-you.png

Wolfgang: "Oh? Windenburg seems rather far from Twinbrook to look for a new place. What's wrong with your old club hangout?"

Rocco: "Being demolished as we speak," he said as he walked around surveying the restroom. "You got a sweet deal here. You probably see a lot of "chicks" in their bikinis come through here..."

Wolfgang: "Yeah, lots of different sims pass through, but we keep a low profile..."

i-got-a-beef-with-siobhan.png

Rocco: "Max tells me that the Paragons meet in this building, too. One of the reasons we came here. We've got a beef with that Paragon leader, Siobhan. She was the one who approved the demolition of our clubhouse."

Wolfgang: "Well, I don't think they're meeting tonight, so I guess you can head out then..."

since-when-do-you-know-about-the-paragons-scheudle.png

Rocco: "And since when do you know the schedule of the Paragons Club, Wolf?"

Wolfgang: "The Renegades and the Paragons don't get along, so we usually know when they are here..."

Rocco: "Oh...so you got a beef with them, too...hmm...that might work out really well..."

Wolf: "How's that?"

Rocco: "Well, they are throwing a little party tomorrow night on the island...some new member they recruited is having it...and you know how we like to party..."

Wolfgang: "Yeah, everyone likes a party..."

sure-who-doesnt-love-parties.png

Rocco: "So, what do you say...you in?"

Wolfgang: "I'll be there..." he said nonchalantly.

see-you-then-wolf.png

Rocco: "See you then..."

wolfgang-kicks-the-garbage-can.png

Rocco nodded as he filed out with his club, and once they had left, Wolfgang kicked the trash can, "Oh my Plumbob!" he shouted.

Ulrike Faust came over to him, "Wolfgang, what party was Rocco talking about on the island? There is only one party that I know of. He can't
    mean Sakura's party, can he?"

give-me-a-second-i-got-to-think-about-this.png

Wolfgang: "Yep...it's Sakura's party..." he said as he stared at his reflection in the mirror.

last-time-he-put-half-the-sims-in-the-hospital.png

Ulrike:"Well, I am not overly fond of Siobhan, but Sakura...she's different and I like her. Sakura may be in the Paragons Club, but she's no Paragon. We have to do something. The last time Rocco "attended" a party, half the sims there ended up in the hospital..."

pensive-wolfgang.png

Wolfgang: "I know, Ulrike, I know. Give me a second, I think I have a plan, but I need to call in a favor..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Back at Sakura's house ...

fire-dancing-sakura-rev.png

Sakura had finished upgrading her DJ booth and needed to green up a bit. It was a perfect night and she decided to head down to the shore and practice her dancing. It was so still and all she heard was the crackle of the flames. She was feeling rather adventurous and even tried out some fire dancing.

sakura-dancing-with-flames.png

"Oh, Kiyoshi...look at me! Just like that fire dancer at the Festival of Lights..." she smiled as she remembered the event they had attended together. When she was done, she felt so good and felt so pumped for the party tomorrow night, that she decided to head inside and make some cookies.

"Cookies are party food, right?" Sakura thought to herself.

making-cookies-for-the-party.png

With the cookies finished, she placed them on the table to cool. She glanced at her phone, which she had left on the table. One message waiting. Oh, someone had called. Probably Joaquin asking if she needed him to bring anything else for tomorrow night. But, it was a message from Wolfgang and when she heard it, she almost dropped the phone.

wolfgang-asks-sukura-on-a-date.png

"Oh gosh! I definitely have to tell him about Kiyoshi now!" Sakura thought to herself. She placed the phone down and shook her head, "Why does everything have to be so complicated?"

i-have-got-to-tell-him-about-kiyoshi.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Sharks Club is made up of three Maxis-made sims, Nervous Subject, Sean Sullivan, and Kasen Henry. I just aged them down to teens and changed a few of their traits. Their leader, Rocco, is a sim I downloaded from the gallery and just tweaked him a bit, including his last name, which I changed to Bagley. The Bagley family is a criminal family in Sims 3 residing in Twinbrook. For story purposes, Rocco Bagley is a distant cousin.
    the-sharks-photo.png
    rocco-hurt-photo-credit.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2021
    February - Day 13: "Truly, Madly, Deeply Do."

Lr3jZvp.png

We just got back from visiting our Grandchildren all day. This is a placeholder in case I don't make it back before midnight to make my Daily post for the day. I wanted to at least get the one pic in before then. Be back very soon to update! :)

Notes
    GQfEvR3.png
    "Let's get out of here. It's too loud...to talk."
    "Okay, yeah. I'll show you where I live. It's not far, we can walk."
    "Oh, well, I have a car."
    "Great, even better."

1mrbMQT.png
    (I know that look. I missed that look.)
    "You don't really want to talk, do you?"
    "No, I just want to be alone with you. We'll talk...later...much later."
    "How long can you stay?"
    "Adam gave me the weekend off."

7wFNAF8.png
    After so many weeks full of anxiety and fear whether they'd ever be together again, the need to feel closer was so intense, they barely made it inside the front door before discarded clothes began to fly in every direction.

JGBzxR2.png

cxk9WJc.png
    "Where's your bedroom?"

QdRHHO8.png
    They fell asleep for a short while afterward with contented smiles of happiness on their faces until Vanessa got up to take a shower.

WnxKDkh.png
    Vanessa only made it a few steps before Josh realized she wasn't in the bed anymore and got up to take her in his arms and lead her back to the bed as their hunger and passion for one another grew to overwhelming heights once again.

H8kxPKV.png
    Some time later when they were walking toward the bathroom to shower together, Josh stopped and turned to give Vanessa a soft kiss on the cheek.
    "I love you so much Beautiful. Just felt like telling you again."

4SsudGh.png
    "I'm so happy right now, I never thought I'd ever feel your arms around me again, or hold you close to me like this, it feels so good to have you here with me again. I love you too Josh."

ijydd9k.png

E0TyQst.png
    On their way back to the bedroom to dress, Josh spied a red guitar in the hallway.
    "Hey, did you buy a new guitar?"
    "No, I think that's Molly's. I still have yours, but...it's not here. They have it in storage somewhere."
    "Oh...okay. Do you think Molly would care if I played it? I haven't played since I left for the gig with Adam."
    "Go for it, she won't mind."

5wEUH49.png

f9K9aCv.png
    "I love that song, you used to play it almost every night after I went to bed and it made me feel so warm and safe knowing you were out there."
    "I wrote it for you, when I loved you and didn't think I should tell you, hoping you could feel it through the music."
    "Oh man, I think I'm going to cry. What did I ever do to deserve someone like you?"

RVkv87l.png
    "You didn't have to do anything. Except be yourself, your beautiful, strong and brave self."
    "Okay, let's hurry and get dressed, I have a surprise for you."
    "A surprise? You brought me something? I don't need anything Josh, just you."
    "No, I didn't bring anything, we're going somewhere for the rest of the weekend, okay?"
    "I'd follow you anywhere, but where are we going?"
    "You'll just have to trust me. Do you trust me?"
    "Always."

qhgXliy.png
    "What should I pack? Warm clothes, cold weather clothes or...?"
    "I don't think it really matters, do you? We won't be wearing any most of the time anyway."
    "You're so naughty, I love it!"
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my above post! I'll write up my replies and comments on all your fabulous posts and PMs next. *Hugs* <3
    @lilypadmeulin
    Thanks, I'm glad you like where I'm going with this. Yes, he knows some, at least what Vanessa told Molly. She didn't tell her every little detail though, just enough so that she knew she was in a witness protection program and the basics of why and what happened with her and Josh that they ended up not together and he didn't know where she was. VT will give the full story to Josh while he's with her for the weekend.

Hopefully, yes! I think she'll be fine now though since you know not to let her shake the machine again if she's already done it once and the moodlet is still active. Oh cool, I thought about keeping some that VT got, but she needed the simoleans at the time, so she didn't. If she ever goes back to SE, I'll have her start collecting them for real. :)

R2R is very tough for all Sims, but in particular teens because of school, it takes up SO much of their time. When I started this challenge, I didn't send VT, I cheated to keep her from getting taken away. But it became too much of a hassle, so I just sent her after awhile.

Glad Jenny had some luck with the vending machines for a change. Very cool she met some new friends at school and Rohan Elderberry. He seems like an okay Sim, haven't interacted with him much though. It's really your decision which guy she decides to get with if you want her to have a romance. But, I'd personally see which one seems the most interested in her. For instance, who calls the most, who comes over to visit or invites her out, etc. Or which one just has traits that are the most compatible with her own.

As for the fun need. There's several things she can do to help with that. Such as; Singing, turning on (not listening) to the earbuds, those will keep filling her need as long as they're on. They won't go off and she can do everything else, except sleep, at the same time. There's also cloud/stargazing, fishing, playing chess, reading, riding a bike (goes up extremely fast and builds fitness too), video games, dancing (they can dance using the earbuds too), telling jokes to other Sims or using a microphone (there's one in the lounge in SE), and woo hoo (or mess around for teens). Just a few examples... :)

@Skeilah
    He's learning, especially now. He's starting to understand and trust that his friends and Naoki really do care about him, he needs them in his life, to share his life. All of it. It does almost seem like the people that are supposed to help and protect Vanessa are more like Bryon's Father eh? But I don't think it's anything as sinister as that. They just go a bit overboard and don't give her enough freedom to live. She feels under their thumb more than protected. I think she's had enough of that and is starting to rebel.

I know what you mean about having a peaceful time before the 'you-know-what' hit the fan. VT had a much different life before they made her move to a new location, without Josh. So glad Bryon didn't have to stay in jail for long.

:D It's cool you laughed, I meant it to be kind of funny, so that makes me smile that you did! :) Yes, Molly was responsible for having Josh at the club. That's why she suggested to VT they should go there. She set up the whole thing with Josh when she talked to him. :) Oh and Adam gave Josh the weekend off. He just told him a little about what was going on and he generously lent him a car and some... other things. ;)

Yes, I'm glad you did that, it helps! Thank you about liking VT's story. You're right, Bryon and VT have had it rough. But I have a feeling it's going to get much better very soon for both. :)

Whoa! Not good Bryon's Father knows he's out of jail and how ironic is that he called Bryon, twice! o.O *cue Twilight Zone music* I hope that team of cops are for real and not the snitches inside the department. If they are, Bryon's in big trouble right now. o.O

@permanentrose
    That was sweet of Jules to give Mario's family some of her simoleans! She and Mario are having some fun at the Von Haunt estate! Love she met Mimsy, she's a cool ghost.

*GASPS* Uh oh! Fight with Brittany! So glad Jules won! Go Jules! Can't wait to find out what happens next with Bex and when she gets home. Very intriguing! o.O

Molly is the best! Agents might be watching her, yes, but I don't think VT cares right now. She's too busy reconnecting with Josh. ;) It has been way too long since they were together. She's happy, he's happy and I'm happy! \o/ At least for awhile...;)

@Hermitgirl
    Congrats to Roxanne for completing the aspiration! \o/ No, you're not weird. Every single one of VT's club members have black in their outfits as does VT and Josh too! Funny how Father Winter is just sitting back watching everything going on. Did he dance or anything at all? Just curious...

Oh good, I figured there must be some way Guidry could help with that and glad she has some of those soul shards/biscuits or whatever they're called in her inventory. :)

@GarbonzoBean66

Glad you're enjoying the challenge and all of our daily posts! Feel free to join us whenever you are ready, we'd welcome you with open arms! The more the merrier as the saying goes. :)

@SoulGal7
    So nice of River to give Sakura a gift, and what a perfect gift it was eh? Glad to read Sakura got her upgrade parts and was able to fully upgrade the DJ booth! Yay! \o/ Uh oh, not liking this Sharks club or Rocco one bit, he and the rest of the club look like trouble! o.O Sakura's party is certainly going to be full of drama would be my guess. Sakura looks great doing the fire dancing, looks like she's having fun too. So sweet it reminds her of Kyoshi! :)

Yep, cookies are party food. At least I think so. Uh oh, okay, I knew it! I could tell by the look on his face when he called Sakura and left a message. Wolfgang likes her, and I think not just to get back at the Paragons. I could be wrong though. Boy is he going to be upset when he finds out she has a boyfriend. *gulp*
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Hermitgirl
    Having the cheap food around does help, because it means she isn't living solely off of dangerous vending machines! I also like the variation of food that you can get around Mt. Komorebi. Everyone does seem to think that the Always Welcome trait is a good one to get, so I'll see what I can do about that, but I'm going to try and build her friendship with Rohan! I definitely want them to date.

Hmmm...I put the Haunted House down in Newcrest, so I might just have it be a rule that Jenny will move into the Haunted House when she gets to Newcrest! That would make the Newcrest time a bit more interesting!

@GarbonzoBean66

Welcome to the thread! I'm really glad to see another newbie, and like the others I've Awesome'd your posts and will continue to do so. Each of us remembers that struggle! I can't wait for you to join us!

@SoulGal7

Awwww, River was so sweet! You're right, it's the best gift that he could have given Sakura right now, and such a cute one too!

Poor Wolfgang, and poor Sakura! Telling Wolfgang about Kiyoshi might be hard, but stopping that bunch from wrecking Sakura's party is going to be even worse for Wolfgang. I mean, he might even get kicked out of his club for being so nice to a Paragon, right?

@Karababy52

When I say I squealed...I just loved this chapter! She got to be together with him again! But part of me wonders what will happen now - isn't she being watched? What will they make of her making contact with him like this? But that pales in comparison to her getting to be with her boo, and I'm so glad this was one of the first things I saw on Valentines' Day! I love where this is going, and I look forward to them being together all weekend.

Most of the ones I get, I do have to sell, and I sell any doubles, but if they're the very common ones I don't entirely see the point in selling them. Eventually, I'll be able to display them in her house, and it'll definitely cheer me up to have that! VT should definitely collect them.

I'm sending Jenny to school to keep her grade up, and she's working really hard, but she's not even a B grade yet because I can't really up any of her skills that much before her needs go low again. R2R is so tough, you're right! And I don't even know how to cheat to keep her off school...well, at least she can meet other Sims there, so she can hang out with them when her social need is low. Plus, now she has met Rohan! I didn't really want her to get with Kiyoshi, partially because he seems to be the first choice all round, and partially because his parents don't like her, haha. But Rohan is definitely a good choice, and I think he's going to be who I pick.

Ooh, I'll definitely be trying those things to fill the fun need! Singing, fishing, and stargazing are probably going to be my top picks right now, because you can do those wherever you are, aside from fishing. Thank you so much for all the advice!
    Day 6, Month 1

02-14-21_9-48-32_AM.png?width=721&height=577

After a long day at school, Jenny went to the onsen to freshen up! I'm pretty sure I've been posting some variant of this picture every day, but hey.

02-14-21_9-46-49_AM.png?width=721&height=577

After that, I had her go outside to build another snow pal for her fun need, only to see...Yamachan! She needed to get a selfie as part of her aspiration, and seeing as that Always Welcome trait is starting to beckon, I leapt at the chance to get this photo!

02-14-21_9-48-57_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Now, happily, Love Day happened to be today on the save, which I couldn't believe my luck with. It turns out all of the holidays had kept their placement, and I did have to juggle it so they weren't all in Spring, but Love Day did actually fall on Valentines Day! Which was just too good an opportunity to pass up. Jenny invited Rohan to hang out, and gave her Gnome Simmi to him as a Love Day gift!

02-14-21_9-54-59_AM.png?width=721&height=577

After a little more talking and celebrating Love Day together, Jenny invited him on a date at the Hazakura Lounge, and he accepted!

02-14-21_10-01-55_AM.png?width=721&height=577

They had a really good date (it ended up a silver, because Jenny needed to get home) and even ended up kissing for the first time!

02-14-21_10-04-07_AM.png?width=721&height=577

And for the second, as well! Happy Love Day!

02-14-21_10-04-32_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Because of the silver reward, I was able to up our finances a bit and sell the rose from the inventory. I also had snapdragons and strawberries to sell, thanks to Jenny's hard work, and I'll show you guys the updated lot tomorrow - it doesn't look like much but I am very happy to see it progressing. Also, I ran out of time for the vending machine today, but it's now the weekend, so Jenny is going to have a lot of fun tomorrow!

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    February 14 (Happy Valentine!)
    02-13-21-10-45-04-pm_orig.png

Bryons Diary
    The police officers did not only pick us up, but on my request they also stopped at Johnny’s place. Johnny got informed about the situation once we arrived at the police office. The police team left the three of us in the on-call room so that we had some beds to sleep on.

BhxnNUP.png
    (Johnny) “So tomorrow we’re going to listen to the voicemails together?”
    (Bryon) “Yeah, that’s the plan. I’m sorry for getting you into this… I thought you wanted to know…”
    (Johnny) “I’m glad. Thank you for including me into this.”

08RH60a.png
    We went to sleep soon after, but nobody really had a good night rest.

- The next morning -

1kPlrzs.png
    (Eliza) “Good morning, sunshines. Did you sleep well?”
    (Bryon) “Not great..”
    (Eliza) “I heard about the voicemails. Did you already listen to them?”
    (Bryon) “No. We waited for you to listen to them with us”
    (Eliza) “Thank you. If you’re ready, I’m ready”
    (Bryon) “… Would you mind to click them? I’m too scared…”
    (Eliza) “Sure, I’ll take your phone then”

5YZcdUy.png
    And so we started to listen to the first voicemail… But this was not at all what we expected to hear.

(Woman voice) “Bryon? Oh Bryon, please pick up…”

eEk0t3k.png
    Johnny immediately recognized the voice.

kzYbhcD.png
    (Johnny) “Mom….” *sniff*

L336ewN.png
    (Randi) “… This is your mother, Randi. Your father got me captured, but he told me that you’re not living with him anymore. Are you okay? Where are you? Isaius forgot his phone when he went out just a second ago. I saw your name in the contact list and I… I just started crying… Oh, Bryon… I’m so sorry for leaving you behind all these years… You must hate me right now… I left you there with that.. Monster… But I swear, if I knew he was like that before we got married, I would have never even started a relationship with him…”

(Eliza) “That was the first message. Ready for the second?”

I was on the verge of starting to cry. Johnny already gave up on that account. Tears were running down his cheeks like crazy and he just kept sniffing. He must really love her.

(Randi) “… I’m sorry for talking so much. I don’t have that much time. Isaius will know soon that he’s missing his phone. I called you to warn you, Bryon. He’s after you… And Johnny. Isaius told me that the two of you recently met. I couldn’t believe it… And it made me so happy… But at the same time… The two of you are in danger. Great danger. Don’t come find me. I’ll be alright. Isaius is just using me as some kind of bait. He just wants to find you… And probably end your life... I can’t let that happen. I can’t… I wanted to find you for all these years so badly… And now that I finally found you… I really want to hold you in my arms… I wanted to see you grow up like Johnny.. I really wanted the best for you… And I couldn’t even give you that… I’m so sorry, my son… Please.. Please forgive me…”

MQ2953J.png
    (Eliza) “That’s the end of the second voicemail…”

D3lYwfV.png
    I couldn’t hold in anymore. Time to cry. Hard. I didn’t care anymore, it just had to get out.

(Bryon) “Mom… Why… What did I even do to father to deserve this…? And now I even got Johnny into this… He did nothing wrong…”
    (Naoki) “Oh, Bryon…”

NmTpdjB.png
    I immediately wiped my tears away when I saw Johnny sitting on the floor. Come on Bryon, you're the big brother here. Be there for him.

(Johnny) “It’s okay, Bryon… Really…”
    (Bryon) “No Johnny, it’s not okay. We don't have to take this. We need to get that man down, and fast.”
    (Eliza) “We need to do this carefully, Bryon. You know how dangerous your father is. We can’t make mistakes.”

(Naoki) “So, what now?”
    (Eliza) “Your father knows where you live. He’s searching for Bryon and Johnny. Randi isn’t first priority anymore. Isaius is just using her as a bait. I suggest the three of you stay with me and Marcus until I found a better solution… But…”
    (Naoki) “I don’t like that ‘but’ …”
    (Eliza) You’ll have to dress up. I’m going to transform you so that nobody recognizes you anymore”

Oh. No. She. Didn’t.

gvRkWMd.png
    Oh yes, she did.

(Bryon) "I don't like this at all. Fake little beard? Really? And is this black ever going to get out of my hair?"

ul3Iitx.png
    (Johnny) "It's not that bad! I mean, we finally have the same hair color!"
    (Bryon) "Yeah, why did you do that?"
    (Johnny) "Because I wanted to"
    (Naoki) "It suits you, Bryon. You look good with black hair"
    (Bryon) "I want my blue hair back"
    (Eliza) "That's not possible for the time being, sorry. So, we'll leave to my place soon. The three of you will live with me and Marcus for the time being. I'll get to your house with the police team later to get your stuff out. No worries. We'll make it look like we're searching your house because you're supposed to be 'in jail'. Everything will be alright"
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Skeilah
    Consider my heartstrings thoroughly tugged. I feel so sorry for the boys' mother, being stuck in such an awful situation, and I feel so sorry for the boys for not being able to be near their mother. However, they've got the best detective around on their side, and she's even let them go undercover!
    edited February 2021
    Well this got kind of long...but I hope you enjoy the latest excitement that comes with this installment :)
    --

Update 45 - Plans of espionage

8ZYqHTi.jpg

Notes:
    Here's a quick refresher on Jules' background since it's been a while and @lilypadmeulin is new and might not be familiar anyway - So Jules and Bex's parents all worked as secret agents. They died very suddenly and unexpectedly several years ago under suspicious circumstances while on the job. Their murders were never solved, and Bex has since become a secret agent herself, and over the years, she's been trying to solve her parents' and aunt's and uncle;s murders (so when Bex refers to their parents in this update, she's referring to all 4 parents). Bex lives in the family mansion that belonged to both sets of parents, though they also owned a penthouse in San Myshuno, which is where Dell and Sofia live. And that should be the perfect amount of information to set up this update, which I apologize, got very text heavy at the end BUT IT IS ALL IMPORTANT, I PROMISE :D

--

Jules arrived at Bex's place, still in a horrific mood.
    09aiX6c.png

Bex looked at her with annoyed yet patient expression, "Girl, you need to chill out...tell me what's going on."
    vWsEf5f.png

Jules explained that she had just been at a Renegades meeting and now she wanted to rip Brittany's face off, highlighting the most aggravating of Brittany's comments.

"Ignore her," Bex said simply. "She is definitely not worth your anger. Besides, what I'm about to tell you is going to make you forget about that silly high school drama."

Jules grumbled under her breath. Better not to get in a fight with Bex too. "So what's going on?"

"First, I have something to show you," Bex said with a smile. She led her up the steps to the second floor library. She also took Jules' phone from her, promising to give it back a bit later.
    2DS93z4.png

Jules was starting to feel a bit impatient, when suddenly Bex pushed on one of the bookcases, and it swung open to reveal a hidden passage!
    ZYyxXFo.png

She was still being a moody, angry teen on the walk down the steps of the passageway. I gave her a moodlet solver shortly after, she was just too angry to function :joy:
    eoK0J5L.png

Bex looked at her with a serious expression on her face as they approached a padlocked door. "Please try not to touch anything, okay?"
    YMomRWy.png

"Whoa!" Jules breathed as Bex led her through the door. "What is this place?"
    bsC8ENf.png

"This is my secret lab," Bex smiled, seeming more at ease now. "Well, technically, it belonged our parents. They needed a safe place to do work from home, so they had this place built two stories underground and then hid it under the mansion. Sorry I was being cryptic before - this is the only place I'm sure that it's safe to talk about the more sensitive parts of my job."

So this is where her parents had done their work. Jules felt her throat tighten with a swell of emotion at the thought, but the feeling was soon overpowered by a sense of wonder. This place was simply amazing!

"I just need to check something on my computer really quickly," Bex informed her. "You can come into the office with me. Then we'll talk."

Jules followed her into the office space, which was just as fascinating as the rest of the lab.
    sdc3IHM.jpg

"Jules! I thought I told you not to touch anything!"
    "Whoops."
    1WOckfa.jpg

Bex finished on her computer shortly after, leading her across the corridor to another door, which opened to what appeared to be some sort of apartment.

"What is this place?" Jules asked as Bex led her to the couch.

"A safe house," Bex informed her. "We've had to keep some agents down here over the years to keep them safe and hidden during certain missions. Hasn't been used in ages though, so I apologize if it's a bit dusty."
    1wQvBqs.png

"Anyway," Bex continued. "Let's talk about the reason I brought you here. So as you know, there were very suspicious circumstances surrounding our parents' deaths - unfortunately, I can't share more with you right now since the details of the case are highly classified. But I can tell you that some new evidence has recently come to light, and we are closer to finding answers than we ever have been before. All I can say is that the Villareal family is highly involved in a chain of criminal activities associated with the case our parents were working on before they died. And this is where you come in..."
    1wSYcKI.png

Jules looked at her in surprise. Her head was swimming with all the new information Bex was throttling toward her. "Me?"
    9pUKKKL.png

Bex nodded. "Well, as long as you're willing. I know that you've been getting to know the Villareal family a bit since you joined the Renegades, so you're already building the connection we'd need. Basically, we need someone to plant a bug on Jacques Villareal. It wouldn't be strange for you to suddenly start associating more with the family since you've already formed a connection with Max. However, Max is also suspected to be involved in much of the family's illegal activities, and he's much too bright for his own good. I don't think Max would be a good target in order for you to gain access to the mansion, especially since the Renegades don't even meet in their home. So I've been devising another plan. Jacques Villareal has a teenage son, Hugo, who seems like he'd be easy to manipulate and gain his trust. So if you're willing, I'd like to start using you as an agent, first to essentially 'seduce' Hugo into cooperation, and then hopefully to obtain an invitation to the mansion to plant a bug on Jacques yourself."
    nSJK8dJ.jpg

Jules heart began to race. She was overwhelmed by feelings of excitement - Bex wanted to include her! She could be useful to the case that snatched her parents from her much too soon in life. But she also felt confused and apprehensive, and one word stuck out at her. "Seduce?"
    LkDyVcU.png

Bex gave her a small smile. "Just from my experience in the field, people are much more likely to give you the information you want when you prey upon the whims of the flesh," she laughed delicately. "I do think that using your feminine wiles will greatly increase your chances of creating a greater impression on him and make him much more eager to cooperate. Hugo has friends, but from the profile I've read on him, it appears that he's quite shy and not very confident, so I do think you paying attention to him in, ah, well...that special way will definitely increase your chances of success. Don't worry, I can coach you and even provide you with the appropriate wardrobe for the job if you agree."

"And if I don't agree?" Jules asked quietly.

Bex's face fell a bit. "Well, I'm sure we can eventually recruit an agent with the right connections for the job, but that will take time. I can't force you to do this, but I thought you might enjoy the thrill of some undercover work - and it would finally get us closer to finding the culprits of our parents' murderers. You don't have to answer now though. Think about it, and give me a call when you decide, but be vague over the phone with details - a simple yes or no will suffice."

Jules nodded. "Am I allowed to talk to Mario about it?"

"No, you can't speak to anyone about this," Bex warned. "All of this stays between us, and there could be consequences if it doesn't."

Jules nodded again. She had been expecting that much. "I'll let you know soon. And really, Bex, I do feel honored that you trust me enough to ask me to do this."

Bex led her up the steps after that, and they bid each other farewell. Jules certainly had a lot to think about.

---

I'm gonna try to work the whole Strangerville mystery into this, which is why I'm even bothering to create this complicated plot line haha. Plus, it's gonna be fun to have Jules attempt to seduce Hugo Villareal :D

Extra photo:
    Here's a quick screenshot of the lab in full, just since it was so much fun to build! Don't ask me what Bex actually does with half of this stuff. I just thought it looked cool :D
    CXR815n.png
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    @permanentrose

This was thrilling to read! I loved the lab, and the safehouse as well. I wonder what the Villareals are really up to? Plus, Hugo and Jules...that seems like something that could get really spicy given that Jules and Mario are dating. I also feel like Brittany would be an absolute pain if she caught Jules! So many possibilities, I'm so excited to see where this goes!
    edited February 2021
    @Hermitgirl
    It is a very easy aspiration to complete when you take a little time to focus on it, haha. Jules has actually finished it too, I just have to actually work it into one of my updates at some point haha.

@SoulGal7
    Things certainly are heating up, haha! What an eventful day! Very sweet that River came by to give her a gift! I don't think I've ever had a sim autonomously give another sim a gift like that, but wow, what a perfect gift! What a treat for your game to do something like that :)

Poor Sakura, caught in the middle of all this club drama and she really doesn't even have a clue! S he's just trying to live her best life and she's managed to get herself in the middle of nasty feud. And now Wolfgang officially asking her out on a date, even if might just be to warn her about the Sharks Club. He definitely has other intentions though!

@Karababy52
    That woohoo fest was much needed! Wow, very spicy, Josh and VT have some GREAT chemistry, and you do a great job of finding the perfect animations and screenshots. I really love that flirty guitar screen shot, SO CUTE. Like, this update was just so cute and hot, and now I'm just rambling because I'm still fanning myself lol. You've really created a couple we're all invested in, and I think most of us are just as excited to see Josh back as you are haha. And line about not really needing clothes :D The woohoo fest will continue this weekend...but somehow I think that the agents watching VT won't be thrilled that she's leaving without warning. What kind of consequences might she face? Also is Josh caught up on the whole story now? How much does he know about who VT even is? More than we do?? :D

@lilypadmeulin
    Wow, seriously lucky that Love Day and Valentine's Day actually lined up for you, what a fun coincidence, and what a sweet little date and kiss for Jenny and Rohan! I look forward to seeing how their relationship plays out! Hopefully, for Jenny's sake, with a lot less drama than Jules' is having these days :D

Also to reply to your comment, you have read my mind, Brittany is going to be involved in a way with catching them haha. It's not gonna be for a bit though. This plot is going to play out slowly over the rest of the month, along with a handful of other things I need to put into motion to have Jules move to Mt. Komorebi by March 1. I'm pretty excited about the twists and turns I have coming up with my story :)

@Skeilah
    Your story is just SO GOOD. So much thought behind the details and the drama. I love that you were able to use the phone call from Isaius and work it in to your story, and the reveal that it was Randi using his made it an even better twist! I really like the idea of Eliza and Marcus hiding the boys with them to keep them safe. This plot just keeps heating up, and I like that you have plans to keep incorporating it into your gameplay for the long haul. I wonder what Isaius' ultimate plan is...something nefarious, I'm sure...hopefully they will be able to catch him though and Bryon will be rid of him for the rest of his life, at least at some point in the future.

I also love the disguises, and was very amused by how much Bryon hates his and also that Johnny loves that they match :)
    edited February 2021
    @permanentrose - Day 44 - Wow! Jules is certainly rolling in the simoleons, but nice she gave some to Mario's family. And off to the Van Haunt Estate. I love that shot of Mimsy and Jules, it looks like Mimsy is greeting her and saying welcome to my house. Jules' wild rebellious nature is kicking in with climbing over those ropes to play piano. Oh gee, Jules is getting irritated with Mario. She really doesn't like to be told what to do. Oh and that Brittany picking a fight with Jules over some silly club squabble and blaming Jules for something her sister, Becca wanted to do. Geez! And the fight begins...love the shot of Brittany in the whirlwind with her sunglasses still in place! lol And Jules beats Brittany. Well, thank goodness for that! And the sentiment is - Despicable Brittany! lol

Day 45 - The visit with Bex was intriguing and heading down to the secret lab and the safe house was mind-boggling I am sure, for Jules. And now Bex wants her to "seduce" Hugo to get in with the Villareal family and plant a bug on Jacques. Why is Jules smiling when Bex talks about seducing someone other than Mario? lol [Photo replaced by @permanentrose - so all is good!] I am sure that Brittany will have some revenge here against Jules, because Luna is part of the Paragons Club, and Brittany might just be over there seeing Jules being rather chummy with Hugo...and then sweetly tell Mario about it. Oh the drama that is coming ahead...I can see it now...!

@Skeilah - Day 13 - And just when we thought things were fine with Bryon...boom...danger looms ahead. And then he gets two calls from his father...oh gosh! Bryon look out. In amongst all this mayhem, though, Naoki has remembered about Love Day and even got Bryon a gift. Naoki that was so sweet of you :) Poor Bryon - what a rollercoaster ride he is on right now with all the horrible things that are happening in his life. Keep Naoki close, Bryon, he cares about you.

Day 14 - And now the three of them, Bryon, Johnny and Naoki are all in protective custody. And, no, those beds don't look very comfortable, I am sure they didn't sleep very well. Oh my gosh! And it was Bryon's mother using his father's phone! That was a good twist! And why oh why is Bryon's father trying to get revenge on Bryon? The plot thickens, especially since they are all now in disguise and all have black hair, and Bryon now has a little goatee. Stick-on at that! lol

@Hermitgirl - Day 13 - Congrats on finishing the Leader of the Pack Aspiration! And I downloaded Roxanne and she is living in Mt. Komorebi with the rest of the challengers! lol I had to re-dress her in some outfits because I didn't have those pack clothes, but gave her a bohemian wardrobe for the ones that were missing. Love the party and all her club members. Yeah, it is too bad that she couldn't add Patchy, that would have been fun. I also get "Sleepy Hollow - headless horseman" vibes from Patchy, so, yeah, he would have fit right in.

@Karababy52 - Boom-shakalaka - Boom-shakalaka! Oh yeah! Those two are "shaking" more than their clothes off in this house! Whew! Hot stuff! And I don't think those two taking a shower together cooled them off much! Love the guitar romance that Josh did to Vanessa - I see the little heart there...so sweet :) And now Josh is taking Vanessa away for a weekend...it sounds so wonderful...but I am worried about these two. I mean we have "Big Brother" watching her every move, and probably has her house bugged. I am really worried about Josh and what "they" might do to him to control Vanessa more. Putting a big forcefield around them to keep them safe. Love these two together :)

@lilypadmeulin - I love the photo with Yamachan. I think we all have one of those :) And how wonderful that Love Day in-game fell on Valentine's Day in rl. And she gives Rohan a simmi gnome - ahh..."to gnome me is to love me..." lol Rohan and Jenny look absolutely adorable sitting together at the picnic table. And she even got the first kiss in! Ooohhh...and that second kiss! Hot! Hot! Hot! I just love Rohan and Jenny together.

And that's it for the update comments. Have a great day everyone! Happy Hearts and Flowers Day. And chocolate day...bring on the chocolate! lol
    edited February 2021
    @SoulGal7 That expression was meant to look less eager and more like, um, what??? I actually just went in and replaced it with a better screenshot I had, just so people wouldn't be confused. Jules may be quarreling with Mario, but she definitely isn't excited about seducing another boy...but she'll do it for Bex in the end, I'm sure... :D
    @SoulGal7 That expression was meant to look less eager and more like, um, what??? I actually just went in and replaced it with a better screenshot I had, just so people wouldn't be confused. Jules may be quarreling with Mario, but she definitely isn't excited about seducing another boy...but she'll do it for Bex in the end, I'm sure... :D

@permanentrose - Oh yes, that screenie is so much better and does convey the "Um...I don't know about this..." look. Great job!
    edited February 2021
    February - Day 14: Happy Valentine's Day!

KMf85ZC.png

Notes
    6KtpqTs.png
    "Wow! This place is incredible! So sweet of Adam to let us have it for the weekend. You have such a great boss!"
    "He's the best! Everything we need has been taken care of for us by the caretakers. We shouldn't have to go anywhere for anything."

K557hO6.png
    "Look at the view, it's so beautiful."
    "It certainly is from where I'm standing."

oShGgfc.png
    "Should we check it out and take a tour first? Which room do you want to find first?"
    "How about my favorite room?"

zADo4ek.png
    "Maybe you should pinch me again, because I can't believe this is real."
    "I'd rather kiss you. Only pleasure for you Beautiful, no pain, now and for the rest of our lives."

moJb42D.png
    czS5b18.png
    msl4ZSj.png

yTGaP8J.png
    "Promise me we'll be together forever? I can't lose you again. I love you Josh, more than you could ever imagine."
    "I promise. Forever and always. I'm not letting you get away from me again. I've loved you since the day you asked me to bait your hook because you didn't want to touch that 'icky' worm."
    *gigglesnort*

gXklwNF.png
    "Oh God, how are you so perfect?"
    "I'm not, nobody is. But you bring out the best in me."
    "I wish we could stay here forever and never go back."

EQdWU72.png
    "I know, I want that more than anything too...but, let's not think about that now. Let's just enjoy being together for the time we have now."
    "I'll be back before you know it and we'll be together forever after, okay?"

"Okay, and if they try to take me away again, I'll just runaway like I should've last time. They wouldn't really shoot me. What would be the point? Right?"
    "Right, wait, WHAT!? Shoot you, who was going to shoot you?"
    "Agent Stone, he pointed a gun at me. I was so scared, I just got in the car without thinking about it."
    "That son of ... what the hell? That makes no sense! We need to talk about this more."
    "Yes, we do. But can it wait? Please? I don't want to think about any of that right now. I just want to be with you and not think about anything else except how much I love you."
    "......alright, whatever you want beautiful."

PpOZDnB.png
    QU7wHxs.png

MUyBJlE.png
    "Woo baby, your kisses are so hot, I'm on fire over here."
    "Hmm..is that so? Well, I know something that'll cool you off."

dWlZjHY.png

n2uAu1E.png
    "Ohhh, so that's how it is huh? Well, two can play that game!"

9OVGBt9.png
    "Ahhhhhhhh!"

uF4cm8p.png
    "Okay, okay, that's enough, stop!"
    "Oh, alright, I wouldn't want to put out those fiery lips anyway."

QpHBEGC.png
    "Ohhhh, and now I'm thinking about something else hot, are you thinking the same thing?"

GnF20PD.png
    "Seriously? Do you even have to ask?"

IuVr6HN.png
    "Nooo, not really. Shall we? Let's go! I'm ready and I know you're always ready Mr. Horndog."
    "Race you for it?"
    "What does the winner get?"
    "What ever they want?"
    "Oh yeah, I like that......GO!"

5pHrSzh.png
    "I'm gonna win!"
    "No you're not, I'm ahead!"
    "We're both going to win in the end you know."
    "Always..."

Okay, it took me a long time to write this and I've stayed up too late, again! Gah! :D I'll be back late this afternoon, early evening to reply and comment on all your lovely posts! Hope everyone that has a Sweetheart has a wonderful Valentine's Day! I know I will! ;) *Hugs* <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @Karababy52 - Ahhh...love that little love get-away steamy weekend. I just love Sulani, too. So many beautiful screenshots to take, and what wonderful screenshots between Josh and Vanessa. I think the one I like best is third from the bottom and how Josh is looking at Vanessa, and of course the one where Vanessa is all innocent eyes before (or after) she kisses Josh. He is lovestruck and Vanessa is very much in love. What a handsome guy. I had a bit of a laugh at that first shot of Josh and Vanessa and where his eyes were looking! lol Eyes up there Josh! hehehe Yes, I want them to run away together, too...I hope they find a solution to everything and Vanessa doesn't have to keep running from "them". @Hermitgirl - Maybe Vanessa has to find Roxanne and then Roxanne can have Grimmie find Detective Stone! Roxanne does have an "in" with the reaper. lol
    Happy Valentine's day yall! And wow, yall are so lovely and nice! I will admit I was in super lurker mode on these forums for ages just because I was a tad bit intimidated by all the amazingness.

@permanentrose thank you so much! I truly appreciate and I'll take your advice in regards to getting out more posts/comments, especially because this thread has been a joy to just read, ngl. Yalls sims and stories are excellent!

@Karababy52 I will certainly do that! This seems like a very fun challenge and a great way to make sure one takes those cool screenshots to add some visual flair to the various stories.

@lilypadmeulin I very much appreciate ya! I get why the member to full member stuff is the way it is. Might take me a bit but I'll get there!

I think I missed a few bits on the stories so I will be going and refreshing my brain and making sure I didn't accidentally skip a page or two xD.

You all take such stunning screenshots.
    Happy Valentine's day yall! And wow, yall are so lovely and nice! I will admit I was in super lurker mode on these forums for ages just because I was a tad bit intimidated by all the amazingness.

@permanentrose thank you so much! I truly appreciate and I'll take your advice in regards to getting out more posts/comments, especially because this thread has been a joy to just read, ngl. Yalls sims and stories are excellent!

@Karababy52 I will certainly do that! This seems like a very fun challenge and a great way to make sure one takes those cool screenshots to add some visual flair to the various stories.

@lilypadmeulin I very much appreciate ya! I get why the member to full member stuff is the way it is. Might take me a bit but I'll get there!

I think I missed a few bits on the stories so I will be going and refreshing my brain and making sure I didn't accidentally skip a page or two xD.

Hi @GarbonzoBean66 - Welcome and awesome'd all your posts. A great way to get member status fast is to go into the Other Discussion area and just comment on stuff. lol
    @Karababy52 I can only assume you're not saving your game progress since VT is a YA to make all this love making possible lol, which is why the little getaway to Sulani was allowed ;) I do love Sulani - I've considered playing that world twice since I am still missing 4 worlds with my lack of packs. I thought it might be fun to explore before Jules' elder days, I'll have to see though. Taking this month by month. I was genuinely so happy for VT and Josh during your update though - (mostly) free from all the stress that VT has been experiencing, and just a lot of flirty fun. I love that water make out option so much. Super steamy ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top