Fresh off the press - the April 13 Laundry List! Click here to find out more!
April 16 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
Sul sul Simmers! It's awesim to see that so many of you are starting new and interesting discussions! But please make sure that you do so in the right forum section. Thank you! 🙂

Original neighborhood families not appearing in Sims Complete

FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,387 Member
A friend of mine out of curiosity grabbed themselves a copy of the Sims Complete package offline cause they never played it back in the day and I always told them about it. Anyway, they loaded it up and it was cool seeing those old places again. I haven't played with mine for years (it's just been sitting taking up hard drive space on my computer) but I have great memories. The weird thing about it was I noticed in game all the homes and families for all the expansions were there EXCEPT the original lots and I guess the ones that came with Livin' Large cause they were there in the original cul-de-sac. I have no idea how something like that could have happened and got sold? To try and help them I was wondering if I could just copy those lots from my computer over into their game and then would they have all the missing families like the Goths, the Newbies, etc.? Just so I know what I'm talking about which files would I need to copy over for them to work in the other game? The houses or would it be the Userdata files? It's been a long time since I've had to mess with the internal workings of Sims 1. I hope all the original families are even still alive or if I killed any of them off last time I played with them.

Comments