Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone Else Not Mind NAPs?

13...Next

Comments

• SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    Other
    I have them on but wound up installing a mod that ... I can't even remember what it does specifically to Sharing is Caring, but it basically made it so it's not a thing. I think my sims can steal stuff if they want, but none of the townies will do it autonomously? Maybe it's just shut off completely, I really don't remember. I just got really sick of going to a nightclub somewhere and having the townies strip it bare. None of the other NAPs break things the way that one does.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Other
    as a player i have no idea what that his and i have the eco pack
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I keep them on and they're easy to play with
    musteni wrote: »
    I had them on and they caused a chaos in my main rotational save. I don't mind the NAPs as long as I can pick what NAP each neighbourhood has. I use it as a tool to make them feel different so I don't want 4 randomly changing NAPs for each hood.

I'm also wondering how you deal with sharing is caring when traveling to other neighbourhoods?

I do this too, use them more as Neighbourhood Traits rather than what they provide gameplay wise.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I keep them on but I just wish that there are custom NAPS because Maxis wasted the idea by having NAPs that are basically uninspired for my taste. Random Fighting and Skillboosts? We already have lot traits for that. They should have make better NAP behaviours imo.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I keep them on and they add appropriate challenge to game play
    I actually don't mind them. Yes I do know with certain stories can turn them off and nice it doesn't effect all the worlds. I just wish there was a way to place and remove that object for the voting.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I turn them off immediately
    The NAP add nothing significant to my choice of gameplay.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Other
    Sometimes i turn them on for a bit of challenge and neighbourhood personality, other times i turn them off right in the beginning.
  • TruthGamer96TruthGamer96 Posts: 123 Member
    Other
    I have a love-hate relationship with them. I played around with them at first and enjoyed influencing my community, but it got tiresome after a while--the worst is when Sharing is Caring gets passed in neighborhoods I'm not playing in. The result is objects getting stolen from public venues, rendering them incomplete, which is highly annoying to fix, especially when you don't remember which object goes where. Now I usually cheat the NAPs I want in my active household. I need to remember to go in and turn them off for other neighborhoods, though.
  • ForEmaleighForEmaleigh Posts: 33 Member
    I recently tried to repeal but no matter how many signatures I collect (watched them sign the clipboard), it never counts a single one. Its futile.