Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2021
    February - Day 12: "That's what friends are for..."

0ITpHSp.png

Notes
    oCFyzuF.png
    "Hey Molly, thanks for coming over."

2j9YHhz.png
    "So, are we good?"
    "Of course, why wouldn't we be?"

km6SUdJ.png
    "Well, you did get detention because of me. I wouldn't blame you if you were mad..."
    "Tsk, no way Jose! I don't care about that. Compared to...you know, that's nothing!"

XmSveKD.png
    "I'm just glad I could help with...your homework." *wink*

db5wWeb.png
    "I still can't believe it. It all seems so unreal, you know?"
    "I know, it's cool."

r7TrEHg.png
    "Everything will be fine now, very soon...I mean, detention will be over before you know it!"
    "Yeah, detention...I...didn't mean to...cheat...I just didn't know what else to do."

wDlIDUe.png
    "It seemed like I'd never... figure it out unless I did. I still can't believe you, I...uh, found...the answer."

VtjpEsg.png
    "Gawd, I feel like such a big baby for crying over...homework. But it's been such a long time...and I need...I can't go on without..."

ZT1LKmr.png
    "Shhh, Oh Vanessa, Come here girlfriend. Please, don't cry. That's what friends are for, you know!?"
    "You're the best Molly, I'll never forget this. I'm so, so glad you're my friend."
    "Hey, I've got an idea, it's Friday night, let's go have some fun! Wanna go to a nightclub and show off our moves and talk some more about, you know...your homework?"
    "There's this place Damon and I go to all the time, I think you'll love it. Okay?"

"I'd love that!"
    "Okay, cool, we'll meet you at the bottom of the hill in a couple hours and walk there together, it's not far."
    "Perfect!"

xeARp6g.png
    Vanessa, Molly and Damon spent a long time just dancing and having fun showing off all the hard work they'd put into their routines. Triple Threat got a lot of admiration and cheers from the crowd that night, and they even had a few other teens ask if they could join the club too. Vanessa was in such a good mood, she accepted everybody that asked. More potential friends was a good thing, right?

PimTsNl.png
    "Hey guys, I'm thirsty, let's take a break and get a drink! I'm buying!"
    "Hey Beautiful."
    "Okay, thanks, I know I'm cute, but there's only one guy allowed to call me that and it's not..."

dDtH62K.png
    "you..." *gasp*
    "Oh but I think it is, I know it is."

ysBs4AB.png
    "JOSH!! Oh my God, you're here!"
    "I missed you so much, I love you so much, I can't believe you're here!"
    "Am I dreaming?"
    "Pinch me!"

5w9Y6es.png
    "I love you too Beautiful."
    "OWW! Heyyyy!"
    "Well you did say pinch me."
    *giggle snort*

Hey everybody, I'll have to catch up with replies and comment on your posts later this afternoon. Need to feed my kitties and get some sleep. o.O The good news is, I'm around two chapters ahead now! *gasp* Who am I? :D So hopefully that'll help alleviate the need to post and leave like I do sometimes. Keeping my weird hours makes me get behind sometimes and I apologize for that. Anyway, have a great day/night! *Hugs* <3
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you :) Actually that hair does not fit for every dude, I have only Ezra and Nik who wear that so far :)
    And sure, I'll dig the tray files of the dad at some point during the weekend :)
    And yeah I could not believe the pic is worth of 3200 :D Yes Melody partied late, someone must of tell her mom that, as in later update she will be following her to nighclubs :joy:
    Your updates - YAY!! JOSH!!! Dang he is yummy looking! So great that Molly managed to contact him! <3

@permanentrose ,
    Haha, well good that the info helped :) I was surprised that the picture was worth that much too :)
    Your update - Looks like Jules and Becca had great time at the meeting :) Haha I love when they make that look when they first learn to play the violin :p
    Oh the mess, dirty dishes everywhere.. Mario reminds me of someone... let me think.. yes, Melody!!! :joy:

@AlwaysAsking ,
    Haha, that is the sim logic what often makes me take those pics :D I mean, not only that the large painting will not fit to the box, but that box does not fit to the mailbox either! :p
    I agree on Marcus, but not only the shirt, I am not fan of his hair either!

About aspirations, I assume original way in this challenge is fill the aspiration what came with the current world she is living at, but I take it like I fill what I can :) Like in SE world, I managed to fill one of the aspirations, Melody will travel back to SE world eventually to fill it :) And she has already filled gardening and fishing too. So yes I swicth between them a lot :)

No, Jasper is "unfixed" still, but in purpose :joy: As it is hilarious to find him skiing or something with his Tarzan look :D

Malcolm is still a teen, (I use height mod, so he is a bit taller) I played him a bit to get the rock climbing skill going, and while doing that, I got the note that Luna aged to YA.. that moment I turned aging of, with MCCC I set all other teens days to match Melody's days,so when I turn aging back on, they all age up close to each others.

Haha, about Ezra, yes he was my sister's first attempt to have 100 babies, and in that save he did not had any tops at any clothing categorie , only bottoms :p It is the save where The Dash and Emmaline had that grazy amount of kids :p

@Hermitgirl ,
    Your update - Oh nooo.. Wolfieee... haha I must be the onlyone (besides Sakura) here who likes Wolfgang :joy: GREAT pic of the Grimm.

@Soulgal7 ,
    Your update - I wonder what Luna had been having :D Oh no, expensive parts indeed and the party coming! I LOVE that last picture!! <3

@lilypadmeulin ,
    Your update - Oh my... , Jenny has the worse luck with those machines! :D But good that she can fill her social at the onsen :) YAY, mushrooms :) And bush will do just fine now :D

~~~~~~~~~~

vfh36YW.png
    Melody Connors
    Day 12 (February)

eeYApjg.png
    Tiny breakfast..
    S5dAiMU.png
    AEhTC2i.png
    JaPGjsO.png
    After shower... gardening, then off to school.

vphyeOn.png
    While she was at school, look who came to clean up the place :D But he should be in school too..

zwQoxDR.png
    Her after school-look :p
    FKUsFRn.png
    Malcolm was still there.
    Malcolm :"Heyy, you look very good at this angle!"
    Melody: "Remember , i am the one holding the knife here.."
    Oi9L4ih.png
    They ate and he left (after washing the dishes).

UkgLt3H.png
    Gp1lQG9.png
    Some paintings to do, there was nothing left to sell in plopsy.

jvSwBUb.png
    Off to the town.. why did you changed clothing??
    npUcFvl.png
    mgzuY9d.png
    First she won Björn, then she won Max again.

MRFogHp.png
    And gardening stuff before going to bed.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    February Day 11 and 12
    aEkpnko.png
    Decided to put it under spoilers :).. This is Grimmy autonomously using the seance table after becoming Roxanne's roomate.
    Day 11
    2RhKPQB.png
    After the fire was out.. it was time to catch up with an old friend!
    BzBfZY2.png
    And ask him to become a roomate! (I've done this in another save.. my siggy)
    PiInssB.png
    Can't shake these post death blues though....
    BWn8csl.png
    Specters showed up that night... but Roxanne had many presents to give.
    w1Aua2d.png
    "Guildry, I might have sold my soul!"

Day 12 Recruitment Day
    I felt it was time to move on nearly half the month is gone and I still don't have the club I want to finish the challenge part for this month. I have made progress though. During this day she finished up talking to 5 club members.
    I had planned to do other things this month with a story I could post here but I just decided to play and enjoy it. Too much is going on for me to try to plot out a story in a way that I'd feel made sense.
    Ctz7dTS.png
    Grimmy and Roxanne go to meet new friends. I realize he has the paranoid trait. This should be fun.
    D0vUbPJ.png
    Recruiting new group members. Originally these were going to be people murdered in her house before she moved in but I just didn't want to set it up.. but I still want them in the club. There are children too, not sure if I'll bring them to gatherings.
    5gJWgOK.png
    Nothing odd here.. just fishing.
    gn4yaTj.png
    Roxanne decides to ask the caretaker of the church and graveyard to be in her club.
    ypEU5md.png
    Then pays a visit to mourn those lost in the making of this challenge. (Only 2 are hers!)

Okay now I can spend time reading and commenting! Yahh!
    egTcBMc.png
    Better put all these under spoilers this time. Days worth of comments!
    @Karababy
    Day 9 Murphy's Law is a perfect title. Sick, broke, things breaking, rain.. and bugs it's a hard sim life, but a Josh sighting! That had to make you smile!
    Day 10 Great picture of your club dancing. Looks like they are getting the moves down. LMAO no trouble getting the laid, ladies lol... blame it on the drinks! Wonder if lust is gonna win out over love?
    Day 11 Can't wait to see what happens with the Josh contact.
    Day 12 Yeahh Josh is back! I hope she isn't under too much surveillance though.

@lilypadmeulin
    Day 2 Omg sorry but I had to laugh so hard at that machine falling on her... twice! Poor Jenny. I had to download a public lot for mine to go to. In some other worlds it's easier. More plants, fishing spots and collecting areas but here it's pretty hard.
    Day 3 Glad your using the Onsen at least.. was worrying for Jenny. That bed though doesn't give much comfort. Good luck!
    Day 4 LMAO... wow poor Jenny and the machines it's like a running gag now though.

@permanentrose
    Update 41 I really like the look of all your sims in the Curiosity Club and the idea of it too. For some reason I'm particularly taken with Veronica.. weird how that happens.
    Update 42 Wow you did a lot of work setting up scenes for a mall. It's all so intricate. I like Becca, she'll be a great addition to the club :).
    Update 43 I like the feel of this post. The club seems productive and comfy. Nice to take a break from drama for a little while.

@Soulgal7
    Day 8 Aww those mood swings are a bummer for teens. I usually send Roxanne to bed as soon as she gets home from school to sleep the worst off. I like the way your working Wolfgang in to make him a likeable and misunderstood character also. There's a nice warm feeling to your post when they are together. I don't think he's up to no good anymore. Guess time will tell.
    Day 9 Ut oh, wonder if Kiyoshi is gonna have a problem with the pictures on her wall! Lol.. had too. The party won't be expensive look was great too :).
    I kept meaning to add Roxanne to the gallery. Should I add her in as is now, with skills and stuff?
    About the story. I set it up by having Roxanne call Wolfgang so yes he didn't come on his own... but in the story they really hadn't met yet. The fire room was set up and she brought him there to talk and left him there, locking the door behind her. I even locked it so she wouldn't charge in there and put out the fire autonomously later. There were incense and rugs and a fireplace... it was gonna happen eventually. I was calling it the Death Trap room in my mind. There was even a murphy bed in there that he slept in a few times before the inferno happened. I was going to make Roxanne evil when she ages up but I'm seriously considering erratic.

@Ellupelluellu
    Day 8 That garden is getting really big. Wonder if that guy has the erratic trait?
    Day 9 Melody looks very content with her life.
    Day 10 I like your Judith makeover, she looks great. I see Clement there.. he's mine!
    Wonderful pictures for all the days :)
    Day 11 Laughing over waiting for Malcolm to clean it.. he probably would ;). Ohhh Ezra (faints) that one is cute!
    Day 12 Lol just a little bit of food for breakfast.. and darn Malcolm is great sims hubby material. Think he'd keep cleaning that much after?

@Skeilah
    Day 10 I'm glad Naoki is getting involved too. Gotta keep that couple together. Also gotta laugh over how you put Jules in there as an ongoing ... meddling but loveable character. Makes me giggle.
    Day 11 Well that was a twist. Didn't expect him to go to jail!

egTcBMc.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Hermitgirl - Response to putting Roxanne up in the gallery - yes, sure, as she is now is great. Oh, I wondered about that room and the fire. Yes, incense and a rug...yes...incense anywhere...I have had my share of fires with those. Oh definitely make Roxanne erratic when she ages up, that would explain her "seeing: things like Father Winter, Bonehilda, etc. I am not fond of the evil trait myself, and then they don't get along too well with good sims, and Roxanne really does get on with everyone. Now my question from your last chapter...won't Wolfgang's brother, Gunther be kind of concerned his brother hasn't come home and remember that conversation they had about Roxanne. I see possibly a police officer coming over for a chat with Roxanne. lol
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Karababy52

Oh my gosh, Molly is such a good friend! I almost squealed when Josh turned up behind VT, and then they hugged! They got to see each other again! I'm so happy! Call me a softy if you like, but this is the best and I'm just upset I don't have snacks as I watch this go down.

Also, the homework code made me giggle.

@Ellupelluellu

Said it before and I'll say it again, I love Melody's garden! It's absolutely beautiful and the perfect place to paint. Also, yay, your Plopsy sold out! Malcolm being over was cute, too, even if he was skipping school.

Jenny and the vending machines have had more encounters than Jenny has with any other Sim. I dread the moment I see her climbing up the darn things! Sigh. She just doesn't learn.

@Hermitgirl

Okay, I gotta ask - WHAT are those mannequin things? I've never seen them before in my life! Also, Grim is precious. He was the best friend of one of my teenage Sims for a while! Those spirits are super cute, though, and I just got the pack today so I'm looking forward to maybe seeing them. Do you only see them if you live in the haunted house?

It is super hard to find things in Mt Komorebi, but it does feel like more of an achievement when you manage it. The bed is an uncomfortable one and definitely not the best, but at the very least it's a bed and she can sleep on it, and now she has a bush. Next step is shelter and a shower!

And yep, I feel like I should call her 'Vending Machine Jenny' at this point or something. Sigh.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Well, this for sure is a looooong update, but I hope it gives some answers.
    February 12
    02-12-21-3-48-07-pm_orig.png

Bryons Diary
    g2GbpLt.png
    (Bryon) “Argh, how did I get into this situation? I don’t get it…”
    (Roxanne) “What up, man? You look sad”

I looked up and I saw a red-haired girl in the cell next to me. She looked like she was my age.

nzoDMxg.png
    (Bryon) “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t knew you were here too”
    (Roxanne) “No problem. I actually like some company. I’m Roxanne. You?”
    (Bryon) “Bryon”
    (Roxanne) “So, Bryon. What are you here for?”
    (Bryon) “I actually have no idea… I wanted to help my brother out with something but now I’m sitting here. I really don’t get what’s going on”
    (Roxanne) “Hm, sounds weird, indeed”
    (Bryon) “… Ehm, Roxanne, why are you here…?”
    (Roxanne) “Oh, I killed someone. The man came in my comfort zone. Nobody comes in my comfort zone”

She said it like it was nothing. Roxanne is maybe even scarier than Eliza.

(Bryon) “I’ll remember that…”
    (Roxanne) “Don’t worry too much. I’m actually a good person! A little weird, maybe, but good. Right, Bonehilda?”

O0YLDnK.png
    Did she say… Bonehilda?

(Roxanne) “I’m sorry. My friend is standing next to me - Bonehilda”

Ehhh. Is she alright? I can’t see anyone.

(Roxanne) “You can’t see her, can you?”
    (Bryon) “Nope. You actually sound like you’re crazy right now”
    (Roxanne) “Hehe, just like I said. I can see spirits. A little weird, I know, but most of the spirits are actually nice! You’re an interesting person, Bryon”
    (Bryon) “Yeah, I can say the same about you. You should tell me about those spiri-“

MJ1ty2X.png
    “Bryon, I want to speak to you in private for a while” - Eliza interrupted our conversation and opened my jail. Ehh, okay? As I followed her to an interrogation room, I looked behind me once, locking my eyes with Roxanne.

L8Ght5y.png
    (Roxanne - mouthing) “You’ll do great!”

uVnJFwL.png
    Eliza sat on one of the chairs and I went to sit on the other one.

(Eliza) “I’m sorry for putting you in here, Bryon. I had to be hard on you for a little while”
    (Bryon) “I didn’t do anything, I swear-”
    (Eliza) “I believe you. I never doubted you. It was all an act”
    (Bryon) “Wait. What? You put me in jail for an entire night, all for an act?!”
    (Eliza) “It’s not that simple, Bryon. People working for your father are watching you. Constantly”
    (Bryon) “… I don’t know what you’re saying…”
    (Eliza) “I’m sorry to tell this to you, Bryon, but your father, Isaius Ellison, is a master criminal. Police officers and detectives from all over the world have been trying to find him for years now. When I heard your name… You’ve been a lost child for years. Do you know that?”
    (Bryon) “A lost child.. For years… So Johnny was actually telling the truth back then…”
    (Eliza) “What did Johnny say?”
    (Bryon) “How hard my mother tried to find me for years, but never with success… I’m so confused right now”
    (Eliza) “I get that. You must have had a hard childhood. Are you okay?”
    (Bryon) “Yeah, yeah.. I’m okay.”
    (Eliza) “I’m sorry to ask this much of you right now, but you may actually be our key to find your father.. And more important, free your mother out of his hands”
    (Bryon) “My father has my mother?”
    (Eliza) “I suspect he does, yes. Your father is probably trying to frame you too since I found a lot of ‘clues’ leading to you on the note. If he finds out that you’re free again, he’ll do something else to try and get you back into jail for sure”
    (Bryon) “He’s not going to kidnap someone else that’s special to me or my family and friends, right…?”
    (Eliza) “I can’t say for sure, Bryon… But he’s dangerous. Very dangerous. Lucky for you - I’m the best detective in the world. I’m at your side”
    (Bryon) “This is so much to take in, Eliza… I don’t know what to do…”
    (Eliza) “For now, just go home with your boyfriend and try to stay out of the public view. Marcus told your boyfriend and your club members everything. You sure have a lot of nice friends, Bryon. Keep them close. Make sure to include them in this. You’ll need it”

zA5bVwy.png
    Eliza stood up.

(Eliza) “Your boyfriend arrived. Go to him. I’m sure that you missed him. I’ll be in contact with you soon. Don’t let anyone know that we work together… Or well, nobody besides Naoki and the Partihaus club”

iSHc4wK.png
    Eliza walked away and I got up from my chair. Just as she said, Naoki was right there. I gave him the biggest hug possible.

(Naoki) “I’m so happy to see youuuuu”
    (Bryon) “Haha, I’m happy to see you too, Naoki”
    (Naoki) “You actually look amazing in that suit! Can you take it home?”
    (Bryon) “I’m not taking that home. Do you have my clothes?”
    (Naoki) “I do!! Let’s go home!”
    (Bryon) “Wait”

uub1Opf.png
    I turned around. Roxanne was still there, grinning at us.

(Roxanne) “Your boyfriend?”
    (Bryon) “Yeah. This is Naoki. Naoki, this is Roxanne. I talked with her for a little while”
    (Naoki) “Nice to meet you. I like your hair color!”
    (Roxanne) “Hehe, same to you. So, you’re leaving me behind?”
    (Bryon) “I’m sorry… But if it’s possible, I’d like to visit you once again”
    (Roxanne) “Haha! Why would you do that? We don’t even know each other”
    (Bryon) “I liked talking to you, and… We still have a certain conversation to finish”

iHDEHzV.png
    I grinned to her. She seemed surprised, but in a positive way.

(Roxanne) “Well, in that case, I hope to see you soon again, Bryon”
    (Bryon) “Certainly!!”
    (Naoki) “Wait. What kind of conversation where the two of you having?”

Both Roxanne and I laughed. Ahhhh, I love this guy. Maybe I’ve been too hard on him the past days. He deserves so much better…

Behind the scenes
    6HiXtop.png
    Johnny called an emergency meeting with the Partihaus members and Naoki joined in with them.

(Johnny) “Bryon is in jail! What are we going to do?!”

Marcus grinned.

(Marcus) “We don’t have to do anything”

Everyone looked at Marcus.

(Yuka) “What do you mean, we don’t have to do anything?”
    (Marcus) “Eliza is already taking care of it. We’ve been talking about it. Your last name is Ellison, right Johnny?”
    (Johnny) “Yeah. Why?”
    (Marcus) “Police officers and detectives are searching a certain man - your father. A business man who’s also active in a.. Very dark business. He’s a powerful man, he has a lot of people working for him. A lot of his people have been arrested and talked to, but Isaius himself is still on his own two feet. He’s too fast. From the moment Eliza heard Bryon’s name… His name is very popular in the police station, because they tried to search him for years. Now, suddenly, he’s here in Windenburg like nothing happened. His mother disappeared soon after… Isaius tried to frame your brother so that he would end up in jail, never able to come out again. He’ll try other stuff to get Bryon out of the way if you don’t watch out. Your father is dangerous, Johnny”
    (Johnny) “I knew how horrible he was… But… Dangerous? Oh no… What will happen to Bryon…? My mother…? Me…?”
    (Marcus) “Nothing. Nothing will happen. Your mother will be free, your father will be in jail soon and you and Bryon can be happy. We’ll help you out, right guys?”

The whole club agrees immediately. It’s so heartwarming to see.

(Johnny) “Bryon is so lucky to have you all as his friends…”
    (Eva) “You’re also part of this club, remember? And Naoki, although you’re not really a club member, you’re always welcome too”
    (Naoki) “Thank you. Johnny is right. You guys are amazing. So, what’s Eliza’s plan?”
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @SoulGal7 Okay I put her up on the gallery as is. I'm glad I had time to feed her a little though but she's still super skinny. I like playing with the evil trait, but I am seeing her more as having some sort of psychosis lol. Or maybe since it is the sims world these things are just really there? I mean even if she kills a smidge it's not really her, it's her friends and the watcher making her do these terrible things! Right? Also, I wasn't really worried about Wolfgang's brother or family. I'll come up with something if she see's them or if I think of it on the spot. It's the sim world and I can hide behind that ;) . Sure there's lots of holes in her story but it's day to day fun that counts for me.

@lilypadmeulin Those mannequin things... You can get them off the gallery. I know a mod is used to make them but I don't have that mod. You can play them as a sim but it doesn't work if you age them up or have babies, the baby will be normal and they will become a normal sim when they age. I usually have a mannequin sim in my profile picture. They are just sort of creepy and I like them.

@Skeilah Finally I'm famous! Oh wait that's Roxanne. That's funny stuff. I'd put it in my story but I don't think she'd get out of jail if they caught her lol. I just uploaded her if you want the one I made too :). I love the twist of Bryon being in jail to throw the criminal mastermind off. At least the police are on to him! You must really think ahead for all of this story.
    egTcBMc.png
    edited February 2021
    @Ellupelluellu
    Day 3 - Love the club and this will get their rock climbing skills up, too. Great idea! Oh, that's funny that Melody won at chess, even though Max cheated. Bad Max.
    Day 4 - Love Melody's new look, and yes, doing the same with Sakura, only wearing base game, Snowy Escape, and Get Together clothing options. Good idea to go to the Von Haunt estates for some plants. I can't remember where she got them, but Sakura has 3 lily plants in her garden, too :) And she saw Mimsy at the estate, too.
    Day 5 - Nice that Malcolm dropped by to flirt with Melody lol
    Day 6 - Funny about the large painting - it must be an add water variety or do it yourself to put it together once they get it. I think the barista was having problems with that expresso machine. lol Nice restaurant, and Don looked pretty good in his waiter uniform, and didn't even drop the food! I have to get Sakura out and about more. She's just stuck at her house most of the time.
    Day 7 - Love that fishing shot with the sun. Gorgeous! Oh, gee...all her rock climbing walls have broken. I am blaming this guy called Joey...lol
    Day 8 - Love the spice festival in San Myshuno and, of course, all the collecting you can do there.
    Day 9 - Oh cute, she has the freezer bunny bar. And an orchid...hmm...I know what Melody is trying to craft :) And congrats on completing the Leader of the Pack Aspiration! Woot!
    Day 10 - Love the fireworks photo. Nice! I actually love the Humor and Hijinks Festival and usually join the Pranksters because you get more stuff that is worth more. Another gorgeous fireworks shot with the moon.
    Day 11 - Melody has such a nice smile. Ohhh...Ezra...um...yah...I need him in my game! lol You're working poor Melody hard with the lack of sleep.
    Day 12 - I recognize that Scout Board, so I guess that Melody has joined Scouts as well :) Ok, we all need a Malcolm to come to our houses and clean up. @permanentrose - I think Melody's needs to train Mario. lol
    @Karababy52 - Saving the best for last! :)
    Day 6 - Love the club hangout. Because I wanted to keep Sakura's house a Tiny Residential, the conservatory in her house is small and that dj booth takes up a lot of room. Damon is a hunk! Love the dance-off and Damon falls flat on his face! lol Perfect shot of them doing the backflip mid-air. Triple Threat - love the name of their club.
    Day 7 - Just love that photo and the basement club room rocks! So much space! Love all the club members, and I do believe I already had Ridge Everest downloaded! lol Molly is so cute!
    Day 8 - You've been working poor Vanessa hard - she looks beat. Oh my gosh, yes, get harvesting and working on that garden. Love the little plant display, it looks really nice. That is very cool with the tvs. I don't think Sakura is up to that level yet, but I will keep that in mind on how that works. Thanks :) That teen walk is so funny. Ahhh...she is missing Josh. I feel really sad seeing her all alone.
    Day 9 - Oh, this was a bad day with everything breaking and those bills! Holy moly! Oh the poor picnic table! I have never had that happen in-game. I've had lightning break the laundry line, but never a picnic table. Poor Vanessa! Oh my gosh, and she's sick, too. This is a really bad day for Vanessa. Did someone already ask what The Motive Trials were? You know, it's a good thing that Vanessa doesn't have a murphy bed because I don't know what would happen to her if she did. Sheesh! Good night to this day!
    Day 10 - Oh gosh...Vanessa got sloshed! lol Funny! And even in her mind-numbed state, she told Damon that she was with Josh. He didn't take it too well, though. Sorry, Damon, she is definitely taken, so be nice and be her friend, because that is what Vanessa needs more than anything...friends.
    Day 11 - Oh my gosh, Vanessa is in a bad state. But glad she reached level 9 in DJ skill - that's a plus. And she got detention with Molly, but maybe that was a plus, so she could tell Molly her story and have Molly try to contact Josh! Great idea Vanessa. Love the new club members to be...love that name Willow Moondragon and she looks fab!
    Day 12 - I think this chapter should be called "Codeword Homework" lol So nice that Molly helped Vanessa with her "homework". And then they headed to the club, and...I think my heart skipped a beat thinking, Vanessa, turn around...he's right there! And they see each other and hug *wipes teary eyes in happiness* I really liked this chapter!
    edited February 2021
    @permanentrose - Day 43 - That club is so great. There must be a secret handshake for the club, too! lol Oh and yes, grade hacking that only teens can do. Cool. And congrats to Jules for getting that A (legally), but nasty thoughts about Brittany, though! hehehe I love that expression when they are learning the violin. And Mario...oh gee...clean up the dishes. Jules is not impressed! Yep, duty chart time, I do believe. Nice idea to give Jules and Mario a 3-day weekend.

@lilypadmeulin - Day 4 - There Jenny goes again, wrangling that vending machine. And I think that sim's name is Jenna Akiyama, wife of Kado. They are also Sakura's friends. Oh that fruitcake uncomfortable moodlet, I know, terrible. That bush is great. I have used it many times on a rags to riches challenge. And I would suggest that instead of getting a shower right away, just get a sink. If she washes her hands enough, the hygiene will be good. And a fridge or cooler for those quick meals.

@Hermitgirl - Feb 11 - Love that Grimmie is now a roomie. The way you are playing Roxanne is just so wild. She is just such an interesting sim with all her weird friends and now roomie. Does grim actually stick around when he becomes a roomie, or does he just disappear into the night - you know, for work. heheh I don't have the Paranormal Pack, so if you give the specters a present, then they become your friend? Roxanne is all sparkly when she is talking to Guidry.

Feb 12 - And now onto the interesting club members, mannequins. That first shot of Grimmie and Roxanne, I thought he was doing some summoning or something and then suddenly these mannequins appeared. lol And, of course, the caretaker of the cemetery is included in her club. What is Roxanne's club called - Fear the Reaper? or maybe, Fear Roxanne? hehe

@Skeilah - Feb 12 - Wow! A lot of work went into this chapter. And a cameo by Roxanne...in jail...lol Bryon and Roxanne are cellmates. Yep, Roxanne just tells him matter-of-factly...I just killed someone like it was nothing. And thank goodness that the detective had a reason behind her madness...corruption within the police force and actually trying to protect Bryon. Okay...I think I know where Bryon is going with keeping his association with Roxanne, but am going to wait and see if I am right. This was an excellent chapter and all the photos and pre-work was really well done. And I am so happy that Bryon is now out of jail. And of course, the Partihaus Club is on top of things. Partihaus to the rescue!

And that wraps things up for today. Sorry for spamming. Now on to my own story, and I am exhausted. lol Oh well, behind as usual.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I'm so tired I'm barely functional haha so you will all get proper replies tomorrow :)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Hermitgirl
    Whoa Wolfgang, what the heck are you doing man? Good thing Roxanne has Patchy to keep an eye on things going on around there.

Okay, saw that coming a mile away. How did she start him on fire though? Is she a secret Spellcaster or something? o.O That screenshot of Grim with the flames around him is epic! Love it! <3

Oh cool, she has Grim now as a roommate! You have such fun characters surrounding her, I love it! You do know they lose around 3-4 days off their age when they sell their soul, right? Of course, if you've got aging off, which I'm sure you do, that really doesn't matter anyway. :D Was Guidry able to give her any advice or help with selling her soul? I haven't played this pack much so I don't know exactly everything he can do yet.

Grim's paranoid? This should be fun. :D Ooo, Mannequin Sims! Those are so freaky looking, but I'm sure fun to play with. Kids too? I've never seen a child mannequin Sim come to life before. o.O Did the caretaker join? I'm guessing he did. I'm guessing there will be many, many more tombstones in the graveyard before the year is done too. ;)

:D Yeah, the Josh sighting was the only bright spot of that day and poor VT didn't get any benefits out of it. :( Well, they're all Level 5 in dancing so it's no wonder they're so good. ;) Love wins over lust, every time, most of the time, at least for VT. Now, add alcohol to the mix? Who knows what the future might bring. But no, VT is too in love with Josh to give in to her lustful thoughts about Damon. Especially now that Josh is back in the picture. :) I doubt they have her house bugged, but who knows. Hence the homework talk. VT wasn't taking any chances. If it is bugged though, she could be in trouble in the future. o.O

@SoulGal7
    Aww Sakura is missing Kyoshi. Yeah, I'd be uncomfortable too if someone I thought was just a friend looked at me that way. She does need to tell Wolfgang about Kyoshi. Nice of Luna to stop by and Rohan. I wonder if Luna has a crush on Rohan is why she was so animated with him there. Hmm...? Sakura could wait until after the party to upgrade the DJ booth. Won't be as much fun and possible to start a fire that way, but if she's low on funds, it's an option. *shrugs* Love the look on her face though, she's seriously annoyed with Joaquin. :D

Aww, you're such a sweetie saying you saved the best for last. *Hugs* <3

The DJ booth is huge! I actually think I'll have to make the club hangout even bigger when there's 8 members for a gathering. I don't think that dance floor is big enough for all of them to do a group dance together. That ship sailed a long time ago for VT to have a tiny house, so since she had the funds, I just went for it with the big hangout. I love how it turned out. I might have to get rid of some of the neon signs though. I didn't know some needed upgrades or they'd break. It's a fire hazard I'm not willing to risk and VT doesn't have time to upgrade them. Damon is freakin' GORGEOUS! If VT didn't already have Josh, I'd have her go for him in a heartbeat! *swoon* Absolutely love the dance moves that came with the GT pack. So much fun!

Yup, you do have Ridge and his gender swap alter ego, Midge! ;) And now I have a teen version of him in my game. I think he might actually be even cuter as a teen with different color hair. The freckles are adorable! :) I think he and Molly would be really cute together. Too bad I can't control them. Oh well.

I think they get the telesplosion upgrade option at Level 6? Might be 7, I don't remember. Love that funny teen walk! It makes me sad seeing her that lonely for Josh too. :( But not anymore!

Oh God, the Murphy bed. o.O No thanks! I avoid that thing unless my Sims have a high enough handiness level to upgrade it right away.

Yeah, it was VT's first time drinking any alcohol at all so it hit her harder than it might've. :D Well, see, she is completely head over heels in love with Josh, there's no one else for her and never will be as far as she's concerned, so I had to of course have her set Damon straight, whether she was sloshed or not. I had a passing thought of making something happen between them...but in the end, I just couldn't do it. You're right, she just needs friends in her life, not someone to love. :)

Thanks, I love Willow too. Originally as a YA, she had the squeamish and neat traits. So since part of the challenge I used her in involved fishing, you can imagine how that went! :D She's a fun character. I'm glad I decided to use her in this challenge, she was in serious need of a makeover. I hadn't changed anything about her for years.

Gah! I should've titled this Day that, Codeword: Homework. It's perfect. Oh well. Funny thing about that screenshot. I was hoping Josh would show up for story purposes. I was quite sure he would since he's a Level 5 dancer too, but I don't control him now, so it wasn't guaranteed. When I spotted him standing there behind her, it surprised me too! I shouted out in real life, "There he is! He's here, he's here! Yes! Yes! Turn around VT!" In reality I clicked on him for her to hug him is why she did finally see him and turn to hug him. It just worked out so perfectly! You should've seen the big smile on my face when that happened. I'm such a romantic fool, got a tear in my eye. Later too, but you'll see what I mean tomorrow about that. :)

@Skeilah
    Thanks so much for giving more background on Bryon's Dad. A lot of questions I had about that guy were answered. Poor Bryon made to live in that dump of a house right next to their mansion. Man, he had such a horrible childhood. Makes me even more glad he has Naoki now. Upsets me though that Bryon will keep being suspected because of his Father's connection and power. Grrr!

Day 12: Ohhhhh Okay! This chapter was incredible! You are such a good writer, I had no idea there was going to be such a twist, I love it! Gah! So fun having Roxanne in jail with Bryon. She seems pretty nice for a psychopathic killer. :D Seriously, this chapter was masterful writing. Like Hermitgirl said, you must've had this planned out for a long time. Bravo! Makes me wish I'd planned out VT's story a little more than I have instead of just winging it. Ah well, so looking forward to what happens now! Fantastic update! :)

@lilypadmeulin
    Molly is great and the best friend VT could ever hope to have now. Damon's not such a bad guy, he does have some standards at least. ;)

I don't know yet, it depends on a few things. She might change again next month, she might not. I haven't decided which way to take her story yet, so it...depends. That's all I'm going to say about that. ;)

Gah! Bummer about the fruitcake but glad you discovered it was there. And glad she took a nap before trying to get that Simmi capsule again. *whew* VT had to shake that machine a couple times, but it never fell on her. Bad luck it keeps falling on Jenny. o.O Bummer she couldn't get the mushrooms. "Bush of Doom?" LOL I like that! Usually that's the first 'toilet' my R2R Sims get. It's so cheap! Just don't let her sleep in it after she's done her 'business' in there. Ewww!

Molly is the absolute best! She's the only one of the eventual 8 club members that was originally a teen too! At least of my own Sims. I think permanentrose's Kira that I remodeled started out as a teen as well. Hey, I'm a big 'ol romantic softie myself! I HAD to get these two back together. It was killing me they weren't. It'll only be a short visit, but at least now she won't have to be so sad and worried he'd think she just left him. :)

I had to come up with some way for them to talk about it without talking about it and that was all I could think of at the time. Homework seemed to fit the situation. :)

@permanentrose
    Looks like both Jules and Becca had a good time at the Curiosity club meeting. Sure would be nice if our Sims could actually play songs together on instruments. Maybe in a future 'bands' pack or something. Congrats to Jules for getting an A in school! The legitimate way, not because Yuki hacked it for her. :D

Oh Wow, good thing she didn't feel like fighting with Mario, that face... o.O I don't think he would've won that fight. ;)

@Ellupelluellu
    Ah, understandable. It's the same with the Moschino long, straight, combed back hair. It's great, I love it! But it doesn't look good on all guys. Okay, cool, thank you very much, again! You're such a sweetheart! *Hugs*

Her Mom was following her or Melody was following her Mom? Either way, I think that's cute! Thanks about Josh, I'm just a teensy bit biased and I did make him, but man, I love the guy and agree with everything you said! He's gorgeous, probably my best Sim I ever made. Ridge is quite cute too though and some of my other male Sims. But Josh, there's just something about him. He's special. <3 I couldn't help it, I had to figure out a way to get these two back together. VT was starting to be depressing being so miserable all the time without him. Made my heart hurt.

Day 12 - Tiny breakfast? I'm guessing you meant that sarcastically. :D HAHA Oh man, that's hilarious what Malcom said, and Melody. It does look like he's enjoying his view though. ;) He's such a sweetie to come over and clean up while she was at school. I'm guessing he has the neat trait? Love her paintings! Looks like she's a great chess player too! Fun update! :)

Going to catch up on PMs, take a few laps around the forum, check some other things around the net, then sort through the mound of screenshots I took last night to make tomorrow's post. Sorry this is so late and so long. Had a longer day full of stuff to do in real life than expected, so I'm later than I wanted to be. Ah well... I'm SO excited for the next few Days ahead for VT, suffice it to say, she's a very happy camper, at least for now... ;)

Have a great weekend y'all! <3
    @Skeilah

I think it was incredibly smart of Eliza to take him in for his own protection. His dad sounds awful, and maybe he'll let up a bit once he hears Bryon was arrested? Also, Roxanne! So glad to see her! Although how she ended up in that jail cell...And with Bonehilda too! Maybe Bonehilda has a career in forensics/crime scene cleanup, lol.

@Hermitgirl

They're fantastically creepy! I do like them and I do think they're awesome, but I definitely had a moment where I was just staring at the screen! I also really like the mortician character, he seems like a good fit for your game!

Do you have to be in the Haunted House for spirits, or do they come with the Paranormal Stuff Pack furniture?

@SoulGal7

It isn't Jenna, though Jenny does know her. She's a generated Sim, I think her name is Mirai Ogawa? She's very like Jenna in looks though and I think they even have the same hair, but Mirai has a very cool skin tone and looks slightly different. She's a nice person!

Yeah, I ended up leaving the fruitcake on the table at the park like a coward. Jenny just kept eating it whenever she was hungry and made herself so uncomfortable that I didn't get anything done all day.

The sink! I hadn't thought of that, but I'll definitely be doing that! It's such a good way to freshen up! So I can get a sink and work on building some shelter as protection from the cold!

@Karababy52

I'll look forward to seeing what happens, then. I like the way that this is progressing, and you know I'm hooked on this storyline already! I'm really, really glad she was able to meet up with Josh again. I'm a softie too, so I just loved seeing them together again, and I'm so glad he can know the truth now.

Jenny just has the worst luck when it comes to vending machines, she really does. Hopefully it'll improve as I keep playing, and yep, if she tries to sleep in the Bush of Doom she's going to be directed to her bed. She has at least gotten three Simmi figures that she can keep out of her vending adventures, but they'll be staying in her inventory for a while. I'll slowly be building up her place, although juggling R2R and school is definitely a tough one!
    Day 5, Month 1
    02-13-21_11-16-12_AM.png?width=721&height=577

As usual, when Jenny woke up it was time to head to the Onsen to get showered and get something to eat. Mirai Ogawa was there too, but she left before Jenny could talk to her.

02-13-21_11-06-32_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Then, it was time for a Terimayo breakfast! We actually had luck with the vending machines today.

02-13-21_11-08-28_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Once she'd finished up breakfast, I had Jenny do her homework. I wanted her to go to school today, and I also kind of want to keep her grade up for the time being. However, her Fun need keeps running low.

02-13-21_11-09-40_AM.png?width=721&height=577

After that, I sent her straight to school, and she came home absolutely exhausted - but she did make some friends there! She met both Wolfgang and Malcolm, yay! She also needed to shower again, so it was back to the Onsen, where I found her snow pal was still standing.

02-13-21_11-10-49_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Hoping to do some fishing, I sent her to the park, but unfortunately she was too uncomfortable and the action kept cancelling. She did, however, meet Rohan Elderberry, who was quite happy to chat to her and even had the flirty mood.

02-13-21_11-20-18_AM.png?width=721&height=577

So, what do you think, guys, should Jenny try to date Rohan, even though her house is literally a bed? I'll wait and see what you say before I make up my mind. After this, she literally ended up going home and going to sleep. School days don't really have a lot of content...

edited February 2021
    @lilypadmeulin & @Hermitgirl @Skeilah - Love the comment about Bonehilda being in forensics! lol

@lilypadmeulin - Day 5 - Oh, sorry, that sim, Mirai looked a lot like Jenna. I love the snowpal that you did. And yeah, no stubborn vending machines today. Rohan...he is a good-looking sim, and he has an A grade! He has the loner trait, so one on one time is the best with him. I would say go for it if you want Jenny to date him. He does live in Britechester, but you could always get the Always Welcome reward trait and go and visit him. He lives with his grandparents in a lovely house, so Jenny could do well to green up there if she had to. Plus, homework buddy and you need someone to go on that Mountain Excursion with, so yes, he would be ideal.
    Okay, I finally have time to comment properly on things. Be prepared for loooooong comments. I don't even really know where I stopped hahaha, so sorry if I say double things.

@lilypadmeulin
    Oh yeah, Penny was older at first. The braids are adorable indeed! I know I saw her (I think in her pajama's) with two ponytails and I also thought those were adorable on her, so maybe I'm gonna give those to her in my game. I downloaded her not long ago :D I'm exited to see her around soon!

Day 3: Is that Lilith Pleasant in the background or some other redhead? Just a random question hahahaaah. Ahhh, Eva! Hello there! I absolutely love Eva. Maybe because she has such a good relationship with Bryon. Love the snow pal. She worked hard on it! Ahhhh, here's the picture where I saw the ponytails. I really like those on her.

I get your concerns with Eliza putting Bryon into jail. Haven't read your next comment after yesterday's post yet, but can't wait to find out ^^

Day 4: Oof, Bryon also had a fruitcake in his inventory for the longest time and I couldn't get rid of it :') I feel you. I'm actually surprised that she's still not killed by one of these vending machines :') Those things are dangerous! hahahahahaah the bush of doom. Well, at least it's something?

Eliza is the best detective of the world. She wouldn't just lock up Bryon without a reason. Of course she has a reason. Oh, we only saw the tip of the iceberg with Bryon's father. He's way worse than what we could possibly imagine. Master criminal on the run for over 15 years? And at the same time a successful businessman! I don't have the pack featuring Bonehilda, so we'll never actually see her, but I liked that she was 'part' of the story too xD

Day 5: Aha, Wolfgang is now also in your story! I'm literally the only one who's not featuring him, I think. But he never shows up! xD Oh, I definitely see Jenny and Rohan together. Nice way for me to get to know Rohan better too. Never really bothered getting to know him, but now I suddenly do. Can't wait to find out what you'll do with Rohan!

@Ellupelluellu
    Day 8: Nice renovation of the garden! I have my in-game days matched with the real days because else I would also continuously switch up days when I write. Was a bit of a struggling when I started the challenge but now I love it! (I played more days in the beginning to eventually match the in-game day)

Day 9: Congrats on finishing the aspiration! Hehe, it's just like she's having dinner in open air now.

Day 10: Well that's gonna be a soaking wet towel. I love the fireworks. So beautiful!

Jules is indeed taking over my house, and maybe now Roxanne will join too HAHAH. Well, I like having the other contestants around.

Thanks for the feedback on my lay-out style on the text!

Day 11: HAHAH I love how Melody's like "yeah, Malcolm probably will come over to clean all the stuff here". 3200 simoleons????? Whoaaaaaa that's a lot!!!

Day 12: Is that a tiny breakfast?! What's a big breakfast then? 5 plates? xD Lol, Malcolm actually came over to clean the house. Didn't expect that. And he's still there when Melody comes home! Don't stab him please.

@Karababy52
    Glad to hear things are looking up from now! Damon really likes VT, lol xD Poor guy. I also like the Tiger nickname, hahahaa!

Bryon really can't handle stress situations. He just doesn't know how to behave in those moments, but he'll try to hide it by doing all kinds of stuff, like upgrading things or playing chess. I listen to the feedback of everyone! Bryon still has trouble including people with his businesses, but he really has to learn to let that go. He has so many good friends that want to help them, and he'll need it! Of course, it made Naoki very happy that he's finally included in this.

Day 11: Oh no, Vanessa missed school? Poor her. She doesn't really look so good. Luckily she started to feel better afterwards. And of course, Molly and Damon care! <3 Is she going to tell Molly everything? Hope she doesn't get caught while doing that! Almost seems like Isaius is also here in this story, sending his employees over to spy on Vanessa too :') Oh, she told her everything! How did she do that without getting caught by whoever is holding her? Poor Vanessa. She's almost in as much trouble as Bryon is at the moment. Totally loving the story though. And also loving the last two future club members!

Didn't read your update on my post from yesterday yet, but yeah, he didn't spend long in jail indeed :D Everything slowly starts to come together. Yeah, I can understand that everything together in one piece can be difficult to read, so I think for the forums, I'm going with a style that looks more like the rest, with photo's and stuff. But on my website, it's still all together in one piece :') Well, the website is mostly for me to look at. The behind the scenes aren't on there. Only the dairy entries and the daily picture. I love seeing how all the pictures together become one piece. January is such a peaceful month if I look back on it now. :')

Day 12: Molly is such a great person. Are they using 'homework' as a replacement word for 'Josh'?? xD That's actually hilarious. Vanessa's getting so emotional about homework and detention, hahahaha. Oh, I shouldn't laugh with this. Sorry, but it's a little funny. OMG! OMGGGG!!! JOSHHHHH! How did he get there? Did Molly do that???? HAHA the pinch cracked me up. Oh this is so nice! How was Josh able to get there??? Isn't he very busy now??

No problem! I was feeling so many holes in the story at some point so I just had to fill them somehow. Also tried to fill them in yesterday's update a little more. Hope it helped! Luckily Bryon lived most of his days in that private school, but yeah, the cottage life is... Very sad. Also because Isaius often visited the cottage while drunk with his wife of the day, just to make Bryon angry. Roxanne is weird and scary but actually really sweet too. Awh, thank you so much! I already answered on Hermitgirl about the planning - I have certain things planned out, but this twist came into my head after reading feedback here in the thread. A lot of thinking happened, that's true. I also love what you do with VT's story! Drama-wise, Bryon and VT both have it rough. Thanks again!!

@permanentrose
    Jules is a good person, just saying whatever comes to mind. She's very right in this case. HAHAHA smart choice to make the word boot-y. Stupid hearts.

Update 42: Ahh, love the boots. And I love that you love them. Hehe. Wolfgang in a store? Well didn't expect that! Tori's little sister is cute. Oh, Wolfgang is just playing games. Hahahaha. Could've known. Nose stud! It actually suits her, lol. Uh-oh. May is mad. Well at least they had fun while it lasted. Oh, and there are the quadriplets. Of course Brittany had to butt in. I love that at least Becca is nice. I think the boys are also nice, but also... Airheads. Never heard the song before, but I get why that song pops up when you hear "mall" xD

I really put Bryon through a lot, I know. He doesn't deserve this to be honest, but I keep thinking that in the end, he'll have a happy life. Thank you so much for the compliment!

Update 43: Love how Becca is immediately part of the group <3 Ha! She should've totally dropped Brittany's grade to F. HAHAHA this is why I never play with sounds. My ears would've been broken if I had to hear that. Jules is not happy that she has to do the dishes lol. Maybe house rules are a good idea. At least he still likes seeing Mario coming home.

@Hermitgirl
    Day 9: Wowowowowowow. Wolfgang is such a sweetheart in the other stories, and then he comes at yours and he is like a totally different person? Oh, and I like Wolfgang so much ;-;

Day 10: Oh noooooo!!!! Not in the flames!!! Will he show up as a ghost later on? xD

Day 11: Hehe, love Grimmy. They became roommates??? Nice! In one of my saves (not the one with Bryon), Grimmy is actually guarding one of my houses because I don't want anyone else living in it while it's empty. xD It's like a retirement home, so only my elderly sims will live in that house when they retire, but most of the time, the house is empty so then Grimmy lives in it. Wait. Did Roxanne actually sold her soul?

Day 12: HAHAHAHA you still don't have the club? Gotta make that happen then. It's actually a pretty easy aspiration in my opinion, so no worries. Ohhh, are those mannequins? :D HAHAH all these club members. What's the name of the club?

I'm also glad that Naoki is finally involved. Bryon should just have faith in people! I love Jules interrupting my whole story. A certain someone is about to do the same thing, and you know her very well!

Yeah, she'll be stuck too in jail for a whole while in my game, but Bryon will visit her sometimes. I downloaded her! Thank you! Well, I actually thought of this genius twist while reading all the comments with all the questions on my previous update. I had to agree, there were a lot of questions that didn't had answers so I started thinking - how can I get rid of that? And this is what I came up with :') I do have some things planned out, but my fanasy keeps surprising me everyday again.

@SoulGal7
    I get how you feel with Bryon not including Naoki. I felt the same way, don't worry. It's just that Bryon never had any help from people, so now he's just like 'no thanks, I'll solve it on my own', with a lot of excuses to ditch out. It was very unintentional! He just doesn't know better. Bryon's father indeed is an evil man. Very evil! It will all come together soon.

I don't know if you read yesterdays post already, but Eliza's arm hairs went to stand up straight after she heard the name 'Bryon Ellison'. She's like "... Could it really...? After all these years?". Of course, she's the best detective in the world, so she has a plan! And yeah, she's only good at being a detective. In everything else, she's clumsy xD

Here's the post that caught my attention to tell more about Isaius. Sorry for being so vague. I had forgotten about not telling quite enough about Isaius himself. I also tried to include it in next chapters, information about Isaius. Hehe, yes! Jules thought the exact same thing as you! I'm glad Naoki stood up for himself.

Thanks for the feedback on the layout! <3 Also, again, everything about Bryon being a suspect and stuff - it becomes clear in the next post. I get why you were confused. I was even confused myself when I posted that update, thinking - oof I'm gonna get so many questions :') But everything it much more clear now, I think. The question why Bryon's father took his mother remains for a little while... Maybe I should try making a behind the scenes about that later. Sounds like a plan!

Day 9: Oh, a picture with Wolfgang? :o well that's interesting! Wolfgang is falling hard for Sakura! I think. Wolfgang would actually be super good-looking if he removed the make-up too. But then also, he would suddenly look so... Normal. I also love how he's not normal :P *internal discussion with myself*. Looks like Luna and Sakura have a great time together! Nice to see Luna more like herself instead of the quiet person she is at Paragons. And more visitors!! And more fun! Ahhh, what a nice update. Also, that last picture, hahahahaa!

Yeah, I spent quite the time on the last chapter indeed. Had a lot to think about and a lot of questions from myself and the readers to get rid of. Roxanne was actually just wandering around the police office so suddenly she gave me that idea :D Eliza is the best detective in the world! She wouldn't just do something without arguments. She's a smart one ;p Oh, you have an idea about Roxanne being in the story? I'm actually very curious to see what it is, because my mind can go anywhere with the story. I still have no idea myself what to do next :D Okay I have a rough idea, but things sometimes change last minute in my head. Thank you! Bryon is out of jail.. But his problems with his father are not yet over... I'd say, they only start now! But Bryon has a lot of friends by his side, and the best detective of the world!

OOF. 2 hours later. FINALLY DONE. Luckily I have a free day today, so I don't mind writing this much ahahahah. I enjoyed everything! Thanks for all the good stories!
    edited February 2021
    Update 44 - We're all just wandering through this thing called life

7bMpVkv.jpg

Notes:
    Jules started the day by checking her pen pal replies (only one postcard left to collect!) and then donated some money to charity.
    JD9EH3Y.png

Just like last month, I thought Jules had far too much money to make anything feel like a challenge, so I came up with a creative way to rid her of some extra money. Mario's family was really hurting for simoleons, so I had her transfer a large amount to their household.
    Sonk8aX.png

Mario and Jules decided to make the best of their vacation day. Mario suggested they go visit the Chalet Gardens behind his mother's home, remembering how much he enjoyed his visit to the Von Haunt Estate and grounds when he had been younger.
    h1xWVIz.jpg

Jules met Mimsy. She does has a way with ghosts haha.
    ZTgIHdS.png

Jules: "Do you dare me to climb over the rope and play that piano?"
    Mario: "I don't think that's a good id-"
    A1MIekH.png

Jules: "Too late!"
    Mario: "I think someone is coming!"
    z12DMlm.png

Jules scrambled back over the rope, and the two of them hurried up the stairs before they were spotted. Breathlessly, they stumbled out into the roof, erupting into a fit of uncontrollable giggles, which led to a little bit of flirty fun :)
    1foc5rl.png

Then they went to wander the maze together. It was such a nice morning that Jules forget all about her irritation at Mario from the night before - until they got home, and Jules had a meeting with the Renegades. Mario told her he wished she wouldn't go, expressing his distaste for the club once again. Of course, this only made Jules want to go all the more. She felt that feeling of irritation toward him start creeping back in.

Once at the pool, Jules was ready to go goof off with her friends when Brittany stopped her before she could reach the water.

Brittany: "What is your problem?"
    Jules: "Um, what??"
    1u0q6KP.png

Brittany: "Ugh, don't play dumb with me. Look, I've put up with a lot from you. I've basically ignored your obsession with Emmett ever since I've been dating him, even though I've seen the way you look at him. Lucky for you though, I trust Emmett when he tells me you're just friends, even if I don't trust you. I've had the decency to ignore all that, but now you've turned my own sister against me, and that's a step too far! Becca came home the other day, raving about that stupid club you had her join, and suddenly announcing that she didn't want to be part of the Quad Squad anymore."
    AYTXINO.png

Jules: "Look, I didn't mean to come between you and your family! Becca approached me, and she just seemed like she was really searching for a place to belong. No need to freak out."
    ZKs7Oev.png

Whoops, wrong thing to say.
    Brittany: "I AM SO DONE WITH YOU!"
    Wh2JdL5.png

Aw, look, they even get a cute little pop up like couples do when they have their first kiss :joy:
    sGvJYAf.png

Oof, it looks rough in there...
    Px6zpRK.png
    ZMBIdWR.png

Jules came out the victor though.
    Jules: "I'm so done with you too..."
    yT3RKSD.png

Brittany stomped off after that, and before Jules could even gather her thoughts, her phone rang. It was Bex, inviting her over. There was something Bex needed to talk to her about. Jules inhaled in a breath, knowing that some distance from Brittany and the pool would do her some good, so she told Bex she'd be there shortly.
    wJfOCe0.png
    --

This update was getting long, so the stuff with Bex, which is also long, will be used for tomorrow's update :) Funnily enough, this one sim day is actually getting split into three updates, since something happens that warrants it's own update once she gets home from Bex's house haha. I used to complain that one sim was too short, and now I have so much content from one day I don't even know what to do with it :D

Also Brittany and Jules now officially despise each other and both hold negative sentiments toward each other.
    pnicPZH.png

EDIT: whoops, almost forgot to add my daily pic. There it is now :D
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    @SoulGal7

She's not an NPC, so I don't think there's any way you could have known, and she does look incredibly like Jenna. So far I've had two positive comments about Rohan, so I might get Jenny to pursue him over the course of this month. After all, who else is she going to invite to the festivals? (I hope one of those does actually happen soon...)

People have suggested that trait before, but I wonder if Jenny and Rohan could move in together if I shift the worlds around? I'm missing Evergreen Harbour, so I could change it so that he and Jenny could attend university together at the same time? I'm definitely heavily considering it now. I've never much interacted with Rohan or the Elderberries in my game, so it's an intriguing possibility. Plus, yeah, he's definitely good looking!

@Skeilah

Yep, she has ponytails in her pyjamas! And also in her sportswear. I'm really looking forward to potentially seeing her around in your game. It's a really good idea to download all the other challengers into your game!

I think it might have been Lilith Pleasant, but I can't really tell as there are a surprising amount of redheads in this game. I also like Eva, as she was a queen in a story I read when I first came to the forums, so she's kind of an old favourite. She's also really pretty!

I am also surprised that Jenny has not yet died from a vending machine, but then the moodlet tends to have gone by the time she tries again. I wonder how many times a day she could safely be squashed? I have a feeling that's something I'm going to find out sooner or later...

Eliza is a very good detective, and a very good person. I wonder if she was talking like that on the off chance that Bryon's father would have access to the record of the interview?

Wolfgang hasn't really featured much in my story, but he knows Jenny now, so he might invite her somewhere? If he does, I'll accept. But Rohan and Jenny looks to be a sure thing now, and Rohan is single right now. I think they'd make a cute couple!
    @permanentrose

I loved this update! I especially love how Brittany was so upset about her sister leaving her squad and placed the blame on Jules. She seems to do that a lot instead of looking at her own actions, yikes! But they officially do NOT like each other, huh?

I'm so glad that Jules won the fight, as well, and had such a lovely date with Mario! It's also so nice that she's sending money over to Mario's family :smile:
    I'm trying to figure out exactly where I left off with comments, so I apologize if don't comment on everything.

@lilypadmeulin
    I believe the woman that Jenny talked to is actually named Jenna haha. So a similar name buddy :) Those vending machines are scary! I'll have to be careful with Jules next month and those haha. Looks like Jenny is slowly starting to get on her feet though!

And then you post your other update, where Jenny is literally OFF her feet, but at least it's to make a snow angel this time haha. You should at least have Jenny start a friendship with Rohan and then see if you want them to date. It will be very good for her fun and social needs to have a consistent friend around in the very least :)

@Karababy52
    That's what friends are for indeed! Contacting your secret boyfriend for you and smuggling him into your club meeting, even if the higher beings who control her life might be watching, so you can reconnect with him. Way to go, Molly!!! My heart really did feel so happy seeing that screenshot of them hugging. It's been too long :')

@Ellupelluellu
    I think it was @SoulGal7 who said it, but Malcolm really needs to teach Mario how to clean up after himself. Jules is about ready to murder him these days HAHAHA. I hope Melody is enjoying the scouts! And of course you have to include some chess games, gardening, and painting pics as well, what a nice routine Melody has these days!

@Hermitgirl
    What a wonderful twist! I love that Roxanne has the Grim Reaper as her roommate now, what a wonderful turn of events, and so perfect for Roxanne's band of weirdo friends. I hope you get a screen shot soon of all of Roxi's special friends in one place together, haha. The selling of the soul comment was priceless, LOL ROXANNE. Not even a bit concerned. Can Grimmy be in a club with her now that they're roommates?

I see you already started a club (and i love that it's a club of mostly mannequins, totally on brand for Roxi!), but I just had another idea for you- what if The Reaper and Roxanne start a club of all people Roxanne has an issue with, and then kind of do a "then there were none" style meeting that goes on for days (earning you all your aspiration milestones), but one by one they start dying off in the haunted house...LOL.

@Skeilah
    I'm sorry your comment will be short, but I've been with you behind the scenes for this whole journey already haha. I really love that he met Roxanne in jail, such a fabulous touch in your story. Also that backstory with Eliza just putting him in jail for show and using him for part of the bigger plan to catch his father was really a nice way to tie this all together. I like that they're gonna kind of use Bryon as "bait" to catch Isaias now...you have a really good plot going now! This is what happens when you finish the aspiration early and still need half a month of content lol. You get to go crazy with your storytelling :D

@permanentrose

I'll definitely be having Rohan and Jenny be friends at least, her social needs really could use some boosting. She does have Kiyoshi as a friend, sort of, but they don't hang out as much as they should.
    @SoulGal7 I didn't miss commenting on an update from you, did I? Just realized that you weren't included in that post I just made.
    @SoulGal7 I didn't miss commenting on an update from you, did I? Just realized that you weren't included in that post I just made.

@permanentrose - No worries. The last day I posted was Day 9. I am the slowpoke of the bunch, but will post another update when I get off work. Hope to get caught up this weekend, we'll see.
    edited February 2021
    February 13
    02-13-21-1-51-01-am_orig.png

Bryons Diary
    Eliza told me to stay under the radar for the time being, so that’s exactly what I did. It’s the weekend anyways, so I don’t even have to go out for school. I also took a few vacation days at work, just to be sure. I finally had time again for my hobbies.

EBtTbbe.png
    ... Playing chess…

aewWPcU.png
    … Upgrading stuff…

YnBAbkt.png
    ... Writing books...

hioia11.png
    … Gardening…

JNze5ca.png
    … And in between Naoki and I were celebrating Love Day.

(Bryon) “I’m sorry that we can’t go on an actual date, Naoki…”
    (Naoki) “I don’t mind, really. I’m just glad you’re here with me. Nothing else matters to me. Here. I actually got you a little something”

7183oMD.png
    Naoki takes out a single rose.

(Bryon) “A rose… Hehehe, I love it. Thank you. But… I have nothing for you…”
    (Naoki) “I have you already. That’s enough! Well, I’m going to prepare dinner, okay?”

dXk7Cdm.png
    Just as Naoki turns around, I get a call from Eliza. Naoki comes back to listen with me.

(Bryon) “Hello, Bryon speaking”
    (Eliza) “Bryon. Are you still at home?”
    (Bryon) “Yeah, I didn’t left the house. Why?”
    (Eliza) “Stay there and don’t come out. I think your father knows that you’re out of jail”
    (Bryon) “What? How?”
    (Eliza) “I don’t know. Someone must have seen you when you were on your way home yesterday… I’m so sorry. I should've been more careful. Please, don’t come out of your house. Do you want me to send over a team? They can bring you here to the office. It’s dangerous to stay where you are now. I’m not at the office until tomorrow, but you can always call me, okay?”
    (Bryon) “Yeah, okay. Thank you Eliza”

x8MCGBt.png
    I look over to Naoki after I end the call. Just as I want to put my phone away, another call comes in. It’s… Not who I was expecting.

(Bryon) “… Father?”
    (Naoki) “Don’t pick up, Bryon”
    (Bryon) “I wasn't planning on picking up.. But how does he have my number...? And how do I have his?”

Well Bryon, that's what we call - Sims logic. The call stops, a voice message comes through.

(Bryon) “Should I… Listen it?”
    (Naoki) “Shouldn’t we wait?”
    (Bryon) “Yeah, maybe… But what if it’s something about mother…?”
    (Naoki) “… Argh… Now I’m curious too.. But we should really wait…”

And then, he calls again.

(Bryon) “Naoki… I’m scared.”

Naoki hugs me. I’m shivering. The call stops again. Another voice message.

(Naoki) “Turn off your phone. I think that’s the best thing to do now. We’ll go into those voice mails when we see Eliza tomorrow”

Just at that moment, the police team knocks on the door. Luckily Eliza sent over a team with familiar faces that I’ve seen walking around when I was in jail. She just watches every detail, doesn’t she? Anyways, now I feel a little more safe. For a little while at least.
    Behind the scenes
    Meanwhile on the other side of the phone...
    02-17-21-4-34-38-PM.png
    (Randi) “Bryon? Oh Bryon, please pick up…”.
    (Kumiko) “Are you really calling someone with that phone…? You shouldn’t do that, Randi…”

Randi stopped for a while and thought about what her friend in the back just said, but then she continued.

(You already read this xD)
    “... This is your mother, Randi. Your father got me captured. He told me that you’re not living with him anymore. Are you okay? Where are you? Isaius forgot his phone when he went out just a second ago. I saw your name in the contact list and I... I just started crying... Oh, Bryon... I’m so sorry for leaving you behind all these years... You must hate me right now... I left you there with that.. Monster... But I swear, if I knew he was like that before we got married, I would have never even started a relationship with him…”. “

02-17-21-4-32-59-PM.png
    Randi pressed the button to end the voicemail and just looked at her phone.

(Randi) “Maybe I should try again… Maybe he’ll pick up then…”
    (Kumiko) “… You really shouldn’t, Randi”

02-17-21-4-33-31-PM.png
    (Isaius) “Yeah, Randi, You really shouldn’t...”
    (Isaius) “... Or maybe you should. I’m actually enjoying this. Please call him once again? For me?”

02-17-21-4-34-53-PM.png
    Of course, Randi can’t hear that freak, but she did decide to call a second time. Another voicemail. It really made her sad, but well, she managed to get another voicemail through.

(You also read this already)
    “... I’m sorry for talking so much. I don’t have that much time. Isaius will know soon that he’s missing his phone. I called you to warn you, Bryon. He’s after you... And Johnny. Isaius told me that the two of you recently met. I couldn’t believe it... And it made me so happy... But at the same time... The two of you are in danger. Great danger. Don’t come find me. I’ll be alright. Isaius is just using me as some kind of bait. He just wants to find you... And probably end your life... I can’t let that happen. I can’t... I wanted to find you for all these years so badly... And now that I finally found you... I really want to hold you in my arms... I wanted to see you grow up like Johnny.. I really wanted the best for you... And I couldn’t even give you that... I’m so sorry, my son... Please.. Please forgive me…”

02-17-21-4-35-43-PM.png
    Now it was enough drama for Isaius.

(Isaius) “Let’s get my phone back”

02-17-21-4-39-07-PM.png
    Isaius stepped into the room where Randi and Kumiko were.

(Isaius) “I came to collect something”
    (Randi) “Rot in hell, Isaius”
    (Isaius) “Oh, you don’t have to be so sweet to me. You know I’m only enjoying this. Don’t make it more difficult for yourself”

02-17-21-4-38-41-PM.png
    (Randi) “There’s really something wrong with you. You even left your WIFE here because she’s pregnant??? That’s disturbing, man”
    (Isaius) “I just don’t want to make the same mistake as years ago. You get that, right?”
    (Randi) “I’ll never get anything you’re saying. You’re a freak!”
    (Isaius) “I may be, but at least I’m not stuck in a basement. So, my phone?”

02-17-21-4-41-38-PM.png
    Randi took out the phone and let out a deep sight.

(Randi) “… Fine.”

02-17-21-4-42-12-PM.png
    (Isaius) “You called Bryon? Well that’s surprising. Did you really think he would pick up after seeing my name?”

02-17-21-4-43-02-PM.png
    (Isaius) “Well then. I’m done here”

02-17-21-4-42-35-PM.png
    And with that, Isaius left.

02-17-21-4-37-52-PM.png
    (Randi) “Frick!!”
    (Kumiko) "I told you..."
    (Randi) "I can't stand that man!!!!!"

02-17-21-4-44-34-PM.png
    (Isaius) “Yes. Cry your heart out. Just as I like it.”

02-17-21-4-45-28-PM.png
    Post edited by Skeilah on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top