Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Farm Animals

2...Next

Comments

• mikmax2mikmax2 Posts: 2 New Member
    All Of The Farm Animals That Is Listed, Please!
    I want some for The Sims 3 and CAW!!
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited February 2021
    Horses and Donkeys (Maybe Unicorns)
    "All of the farm animals that is listed" is the best option but that's unfortunately often not possible in game development.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Llama, Alpacas and Llamacorns (Aka Unicorn Llamas)
    Alpacas are nicer and fluffier than Llamas, but Llamas are a running joke, so I can see them happening.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    edited February 2021
    Goats Or Sheep
    I want all of the "realistic" farm animals (no unicorns). Don´t know why I voted for sheeps. But I want an update to Knifty kniting SP to make your own yarn from wool or cotton (plant). Also would love to have chickens. :)
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Cows with various breeds
    Sheeps
    Alpaca
    Goat
    Horse
    Chicken
    Duck

Maybe a pond tool so Sims can open up a fish farm.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Goats Or Sheep
    Goats and geese.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I'd like an agora rabbit that sims could pet and comb to collect fur for knitting.

EnglishAngoraRabbit.jpg
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    Horses and Donkeys (Maybe Unicorns)
    You forgot to mention mules.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited February 2021
    Pigs
    I want pigs so much. It seems i'll never have pigs cause Im the only one wanting them 😥 Anyway, i also want horses...
  • carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    edited February 2021
    Goats Or Sheep
    telmarina wrote: »
    I want pigs so much. It seems i'll never have pigs cause Im the only one wanting them 😥 Anyway, i also want horses...

Hehe :), Naaahh don´t be sad. I want pigs too! ...but I don´t know how they gonna solve the... ehrm... "bacon & ham" -part without being to morbid??? :#
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Pigs
    Pigs Cows Horses Are my top wants.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • CatLady21CatLady21 Posts: 29 Member
    I just COULDN'T choose! I love Alpacas most of all though. I am a huge sucker for cuteness, but most of all, alpacas. I love all animals though!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Pigs
    carpe_diem wrote: »
    telmarina wrote: »

Hehe :), Naaahh don´t be sad. I want pigs too! ...but I don´t know how they gonna solve the... ehrm... "bacon & ham" -part without being to morbid??? :#

Oh i think of pigs as pets 😬
  • ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    netney52 wrote: »
    All of them. I miss the deers from sims 3. It would be nice to see rabbits and deer in more rural parts ie glimmerbrook and granite falls. I feel these sort of woodland animals should already be in the game.

I know what you mean. I loved my Sim looking out the window and seeing a deer wandering around. Or just going along the street, and passing them; or attempting to befriend them. Or the small animals you could catch (often found in leaf piles). They just added so much to the game, in delightful ways.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Pigs
    Pigs, cows, chickens, and goats the most. They don't put that many together in the Sims4, so not sure why people keep saying it. My first pet and the supernaturals are examples of that. We will be lucky to get 4. If we were the luckiest in the world, maybe 5 and sheep would be the best. If six alpaca would be nice. Fences (barbed, electric, and wood), barns, farm equipment, hand tools, grains and hay( round and square), a co-op to buy animals, feed, supplies, and equipment at, stuff to do with the products the farm animals produce, more crops, and 64x64 lots with at least 4 of them and several other lots of different sizes.

Mystical, horses, and supernaturals need their own packs in order to stay on subject of farming. Some in the list are petting zoo or forest animals and could go in that pack. My fear is getting a farming pack with animals that aren't producing farm animals. Pack needs to be on farming alone and let the rest be in their own packs.