Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which of those world sound more interesting to you?

13...Next

Comments

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Monte Vista was pretty, for sure.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Lisse, Netherlands;
    I voted for Holland. Tulips and windmills would be lovely in a spring themed pack. They could add things like making flower wreaths to wear. The sims should consider making world packs, similar to stuff packs except worlds. I feel like a flower spring themed world would be awesome but not a ton of content there. I would however shell out the $10 for a world type stuff back. Give me all the worlds, I want to travel vicariously through my sims.

If we are going game pack, I love the idea that someone mentioned for a China themed world. I love festivals and they could surely create some inspired by chinese culture. We could get the tea sets we should have gotten in snowy escape. Operas, acrobat shows, history, Tai Chi. The Hong Kong street scene, Victoria Peak... hmm I got a little carried away there...
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited November 2020
    Or... Name another place, and explain why!
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I want a world similar to Miami, Florida. Maybe it could have beach-front apartments.

I would love that! And, it doesn't have to necessarily be Florida or an American city, but a modern city on the beach, a beach town that isn't "tropical". Tropical to me is very limiting, it is very vacation-y. But a thriving city that has apartments/condos and hotels on the water and a downtown area, that has open air restaurants with palm trees swaying and feeling the ocean breeze while you're eating, watching dolphins play in the water, seeing yachts and sailboats cruising by.

But then I sit back and think to myself, this is TS4 and that dream poofs. We'd get another bar or lounge for entertainment, maybe some food vendor stalls, a couple of apartments, non-swimmable water and a whole lot of fake buildings.

You see what makes that complicated is that although I love this idea, I would love a world like that in my game, there was a pack city living, that was the main selling feature of that pack, unless they make apartments in a different way like eco lifestyle, theres going too be complaints, they will say "this should've been in city living" lol and there's restaurants and dolphins already in the game , that amazing world you described made 3 packs useless lol and what was the point in buying them 😂 if they released a pack with all of that @Chicklet453681 @Simtown15
  • GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    I'm brazilian and I'd love to see a brazilian inspired world. They keep leaving us out from their "inclusive updates" like the latin american one they did.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    a British, style world for Werewolves, Egyptian style for Mummies, a Scottish or Irish style world for Fey like fairies and elves, and a Canadian style world for Sasquatches.
  • GogoMGogoM Posts: 57 Member
    I'm really interested in an African-inspired world (most likely West African). It would be very left field for the Sims 4, but could help introduce so much more content and curb repetitiveness. Since Africa itself is so diverse it would be very lively. Imagine the attire, the festivals, the different types of housing, the music, food stalls, the dancing, the markets, and if they wanted to be cliché, a safari like lot. Imagine a seamstress profession, the expanding the OR herbal su Each region is very different but the patterns, hairstyles, and "neighborhoods" would each be vibrant nonetheless.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Everything.

Italian-themed world like Monte Vista. o:)

Or any place based in Colorado. Colorado best state. :#

I'd love an Italian countryside world -- add more grape varieties and bring back nectar making. B)

Never been to Colorado (other than passing through on a train) so can't really comment on that.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • AmyAngelusAmyAngelus Posts: 9 New Member
    A Greco-Roman styled world mostly so I can have more places for my mermaids to swim at. Also so we can have more ruins to visit.
  • DuskregnDuskregn Posts: 40 Member
    Akureyri, Iceland;
    At this point i want anything that isn't another niche real life neighbourhood in america simulator 2020. I really don't like the way they tried haphazardly to combine the entire continent of europe into one city with windenburg, but it's still so heavily german/dutch feeling that i don't want a dutch world. Nordic/scandinavian world interests me most so i can actually build something that feels like home to me, but i would also be very interested in any other continent than yeehawland 🤠
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Akureyri, Iceland;
    Because I'm Nordic and I'd love to see a Nordic inspired world at least once haha
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Akureyri, Iceland;
    I will take almost any world if it is done well, to be honest.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited November 2020
    Akureyri, Iceland;
    Definitely Iceland. It looks so pretty. I like the canals suggestion with the boats and ice skating option as well as windmills and flower markets as well as flower fields. If not Iceland, hopefully the next world will be based on Madrid, Spain. Because Madrid, Spain is modern. I prefer Madrid, Spain over Carmona, Spain because Madrid, Spain is modern.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Sahara Desert, Morocco;
    Morocco sound like it would look and feel very different fromcurrent worlds. And would be a gift for people who like building. Iceland was a very close second.

I would love somewhere central to south african themed too.

• LillCC7LillCC7 Posts: 13 New Member
    Australia! Surfing on the waves and beachfront apartments! Would love to have a beach area with a diving spot to great Barrier Reefs, town area with the opera and a jungle area with the rainforest.
  • LillCC7LillCC7 Posts: 13 New Member
    I loved the new world we got with the Snowy Escape. Would love more worlds like this, where each area is different for the others. Here is some ideas.

1. African world:
    - Area 1: like south africa with a coastline where you can go surfing on waves and live in modern beachapartments, I also would like to see some penguins walking on the beach here. It can be like in Sulani with the turtles.
    - Area 2 on the map: could be in the desert, with smaller huts and if the sim goes hiking here, they can be attacked by wild animals. Would be cool to be able to go on a safari here and see wild animals. Like the hiking in Snowy Escape.
    Area 3: A town with hostels. Here tourists can plan to go hiking up a big mountain. "Kilimanjaro."
    Area 4: Madagaskar with these big trees and again small huts and beautiful white sand beach.
    - Also in area 2-4 it should be mainly black african skin people living.
    - Also would be amazing to get maroccan building stuff. The moroccan style is pretty unique and beautiful!

2. Australia world:
    - Area 1: City, with the opera house. Hostels and hiking spots. Here you can also plan to go diving to great barrier reef or go hiking to Mountain uluru.
    -Area 2: Rainforest with a lot of animals and bird sound. Another hiking spot through the rainforest. Would be cool to be able to spot a kangaroo.
    -Area 3: Beach area with surfing on the waves and beachapartments. Rent a sailboat or yacht and enjoy the weekend. (sleeping, relaxing, eating on the boat.)

3. Greece world:
    - Area 1: Santorini with a view over the blue ocean. Restaurants, houses with indoor/outdoor pool. Round houses with blue roof! A real vacation place!
    - Area 2: A town with a lot of historical places. Here you can go hiking to old castles and take pictures.
    - Area 3: Even if this is in Italia, it would be a cool with an area like Venice. With building surrounded by water with these special rowing boats. And also small bridges to get around in the town by foot.
    - Area 4: Tiny Island area with small huts. Here you can instead of hiking you can go island hopping around and explore new places.

4. Scandinavia world:
    This world should have longer daylight hours in the summer and shorter in the winter.
    - Area 1:Swedish summer place with round rocks around the ocean. Here you can jump out in the ocean. You can also make a flower wreath with the flowers from your garden in the summer and celebrate with a midsummer party. In the winter you can go ice skating or ice fishing on the lake if the ice is safe and the weather is cold enough. You can also go skiing around the neighbourhood.
    Area 2: Town with a viking bar and some hostels. Here you can plan a trip to a mountain to go skiing all the way down.
    Area 3: Mountain with northen light and possibility to see Polarbears, don't be too close to them. Skiing. Look out for avalanches if the weather is too cold. Hiking trails.
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Akureyri, Iceland;
    LillCC7 wrote: »
    I loved the new world we got with the Snowy Escape. Would love more worlds like this, where each area is different for the others. Here is some ideas.

1. African world:
    - Area 1: like south africa with a coastline where you can go surfing on waves and live in modern beachapartments, I also would like to see some penguins walking on the beach here. It can be like in Sulani with the turtles.
    - Area 2 on the map: could be in the desert, with smaller huts and if the sim goes hiking here, they can be attacked by wild animals. Would be cool to be able to go on a safari here and see wild animals. Like the hiking in Snowy Escape.
    Area 3: A town with hostels. Here tourists can plan to go hiking up a big mountain. "Kilimanjaro."
    Area 4: Madagaskar with these big trees and again small huts and beautiful white sand beach.
    - Also in area 2-4 it should be mainly black african skin people living.
    - Also would be amazing to get maroccan building stuff. The moroccan style is pretty unique and beautiful!

2. Australia world:
    - Area 1: City, with the opera house. Hostels and hiking spots. Here you can also plan to go diving to great barrier reef or go hiking to Mountain uluru.
    -Area 2: Rainforest with a lot of animals and bird sound. Another hiking spot through the rainforest. Would be cool to be able to spot a kangaroo.
    -Area 3: Beach area with surfing on the waves and beachapartments. Rent a sailboat or yacht and enjoy the weekend. (sleeping, relaxing, eating on the boat.)

3. Greece world:
    - Area 1: Santorini with a view over the blue ocean. Restaurants, houses with indoor/outdoor pool. Round houses with blue roof! A real vacation place!
    - Area 2: A town with a lot of historical places. Here you can go hiking to old castles and take pictures.
    - Area 3: Even if this is in Italia, it would be a cool with an area like Venice. With building surrounded by water with these special rowing boats. And also small bridges to get around in the town by foot.
    - Area 4: Tiny Island area with small huts. Here you can instead of hiking you can go island hopping around and explore new places.

4. Scandinavia world:
    This world should have longer daylight hours in the summer and shorter in the winter.
    - Area 1:Swedish summer place with round rocks around the ocean. Here you can jump out in the ocean. You can also make a flower wreath with the flowers from your garden in the summer and celebrate with a midsummer party. In the winter you can go ice skating or ice fishing on the lake if the ice is safe and the weather is cold enough. You can also go skiing around the neighbourhood.
    Area 2: Town with a viking bar and some hostels. Here you can plan a trip to a mountain to go skiing all the way down.
    Area 3: Mountain with northen light and possibility to see Polarbears, don't be too close to them. Skiing. Look out for avalanches if the weather is too cold. Hiking trails.

I like the Scandinavian world suggestion, but you forgot snowshoeing. Snowshoeing is a sport that is fun to do.I like the flower wreath suggestion, and the ice skating part.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Australia because why not.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Tuscany, Italy
    Plains and Rolling hills, Gorgeous Sunrises and sunsets. (Basically Windenburg 2.0)
    A country side, what'll work for me is a 64x64 lot, surrounded by two 50x50s & two 40x40s. Think old castle on a hill where my very wealthy Aristocratic family will reside and work the farmland, and surrounded, Vineyards and Orchards, barns, Stables, Winery and Brewery and a Silo.
    Maybe just a simple local Tuscan village neighboring the Country Side Neighborhood, or the City of Florence.
    Mainly tho I would want Farm animals Pigs, Cows, and Horses.

I just have Sims that belong in that Setting. A Medieval Save that works its way into Modern times. I have a castle currently situated on the Country side of Windenburg. On that same lot is a Small Orchard and Vineyard.
    In that Neighborhood I have plans for a Cow Barn with a Flower and Herb Garden and a Pig Stable with a Corn and Wheat Maze surrounding it.
    And then there's the Inn & Silo but I hope to turn the Inn into the Winery and the Silo add on a Brewery. But I need bigger lots to do all that.
    My The family that reigns over this region loves to hold Seasonal Festivals, and each area of the farm plays a part in the festivals.

But really I want a reason to "Mass Harvest Crops" now I currently Sell my Harvests. Would love to supply Restaurants and markets with ingredients and Produce. and then there is Wine and Beer production, in order to craft a Bottle or a barrel of wine or beer the sim would
    need an a Large Quantity of Grapes or Wheat to operate the wine press or distillery. And then be able to taste, name, and sell your craft.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    -Colorado Springs: it has beautiful mountain views as well as different styles of architecture. There's also Garden of the Gods, which would translate well in the sims 4.
  • sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    any of the 615 miles of the Blue Ridge Mountains would wonderful. They cross through SIX different states and each state holds its own beauty. I have had the honor of living in two of those states.