Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any way to tell what a piece of CC is in CAS?

So i have some pieces of CC (shirts and pants or whatever) that I don't like or want but the creator doesn't have their name in the thumbnail. Is there a way to find out what cc it is IN-GAME? Note, I have a ton of CC (thousands my dudes). This goes for creators who also just use icons for their cc, i don't know who made it based off an icon that's as generic as a circle with a letter in the center (how am i supposed to know who you are).

If there is a mod or utility that could add a way to figure this out that would be great. It would really help when i find broken CC but it doesn't have a name in the thumbnail so i don't know who made it or how to find it.

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    edited February 2021
    I don't think there is a Mod to identify CC in-game.

With Sims 4 Tray Importer you can create a Sim wearing the CC you want to look at and save it to your library then exit the game. You can now use the program to view the Sim and it will identify the CC by name and I believe it can link you to the original download site. It will also allow you to delete CC. you can also do this with houses if you use build mode CC.

There are a PC and a Mac version.