Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF Ceiling Tiles

So the white ceilings ruin so many of my builds and to fix that I went to cc, Artrui's Ceiling Tiles don't appear in my game and Patterned Ceiling Tiles by Pocci has a broken download link so does anyone know of any working ones or maybe have the files for Pocci's ceiling tiles?

Comments

• IsariIsari Posts: 69 Member
    https://modthesims.info/d/639732/discretion-ceiling-designer-slabs.html This one works pretty fine. It's not perfect, but it's the best I have found. It doesn't come with many colours, so make sure you add more textures in sims 4 studio if you need for example woody ceiling. :)
  • ShenzuShenzu Posts: 3 New Member
    I used to have some kind of ceiling tile, forgive me if I'm wrong on this, I recently lost all of my CC and game saves and whatnot, so I could be wrong. But I remember having some kind of large stone circle ceiling tile, I think it was sort of ancient church/cathedral type ceiling tile. It's not much, but it was something. I believe it was in a download pack with roof additions that were for builds like castles and cathedrals and such. Apologies that I can't provide an exact link, I think it was by FelixandreSims. Good luck!
  • ShenzuShenzu Posts: 3 New Member
    After looking, I can't quite find the link to it, but I believe it was from FelixandreSims' "Schwerin Castle"