Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is hiking bugged in Snowy Escape?

DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
Is hiking bugged? whenever i go on hike with... the other sim runs off after so long which defeats the purpose of `hike to the temple`etc, also my sim will stop and tell a joke or story about hiking to noone as there is nobody else there :(

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    So far, it has not been bugged in my game. I have done the scenic circular hike and the hike to the shrine and all chosen sims stuck with it.
  • Options
    hmm strange its ok when hiking solo its just when hiking with sims from other households the other sim runs off after reaching a certain point and dont complete the hike with my played sim
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    If you booked the event via the calendar it got cancelled automatically.
  • Options
    no kaori was over and i clicked hike to mountan temple with kaori its the same when i do it with anyone
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I haven't had that problem yet, but I still think hiking might be bugged because you can't cancel it. Well, at least I can't. My sims just keep walking until I shift-click and reset them.
  • Options
    hmm is mountain temple the one with the gravestones where your sim cries? if so then i misunderstood lol will try it again with a different hike spot
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I've had the same a few times, sims just randomly leave the hike and won't rejoin
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    Mine has been bugged since release. Most of the time my sims will teleport around to either to entrance or somewhere else and then just stop hiking completely. It really is a shame since I like this feature a lot.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Does the sim that leaves have a drop in their motives? This could be the reason. If so cheat with testingcheats and keep them happy by shift clicking on the sim.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    I've had the same a few times, sims just randomly leave the hike and won't rejoin
    Icewolf wrote: »
    Mine has been bugged since release. Most of the time my sims will teleport around to either to entrance or somewhere else and then just stop hiking completely. It really is a shame since I like this feature a lot.

Better post here so the qa gurus can see
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs