Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheats for Sims Mobile

~ Are there cheats for the Sims Mobile ??? If so, where do I find them ???

Comments

• boombamboomboombamboom Posts: 52 Member
    I'm asking the same. :c
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Hello anyone here
  • GEISHAGEISHA Posts: 2 New Member
    Add me AVWHK97 I like to have a few friends were we just kick it about the sims mobile. Girls only please.
  • GEISHAGEISHA Posts: 2 New Member
    Is there just a simple hack!
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    It's a mobile game lol
    The whole point is to make you get sick of the grind so you spend thousands of dollars in the cash shop
    wJbomAo.png
  • AmericanSassAmericanSass Posts: 9 New Member
    There are cheats out there but the malware and viruses aren't worth it, my cousin was into it and downloaded the game through some website but her 800 dollar phone crashed bc of it😕 I learned no matter what you do on the treasure hunt if you don't buy their pack and play at all hours of the day you don't get the stuff. It's a pay to win game or just a game to play as you go and be content with the lower prizes. I still love the game but after spending so much money and not getting the big prizes unless you spend cash gets old.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    There are cheats out there but the malware and viruses aren't worth it, my cousin was into it and downloaded the game through some website but her 800 dollar phone crashed bc of it😕 I learned no matter what you do on the treasure hunt if you don't buy their pack and play at all hours of the day you don't get the stuff. It's a pay to win game or just a game to play as you go and be content with the lower prizes. I still love the game but after spending so much money and not getting the big prizes unless you spend cash gets old.

I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on the game and it is so worth it.. I live in heck otherwise know as Arizona so there is little to do here. I don’t gamble, go out to dinner, movies, etc. All I do is work, so this is my entertainment..
  • AmericanSassAmericanSass Posts: 9 New Member
    > @catmando830 said:
    > I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on the game and it is so worth it.. I live in heck otherwise know as Arizona so there is little to do here. I don’t gamble, go out to dinner, movies, etc. All I do is work, so this is my entertainment..

Whoa lol and I thought I spent alot on it. It's easy to do tho
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited July 2022
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    It's a mobile game lol
    The whole point is to make you get sick of the grind so you spend thousands of dollars in the cash shop

Ewww. I would rather watch ads. The grind is ridiculous.

I mean, ads are better than wasting hours of not playing a game just to play a game.
  • 1St_Sweeper1St_Sweeper Posts: 1 New Member
    Was curious about if anyone tried downloading the game through a website that came with unlimited money etc etc. I think I would just stick to Google Play to be on the safe side. I don't have too much patience these days to feel disappointed.
    A drop in to play the game every now and then can make enough in-game money and any money I choose to spend.
  • GuthraielGuthraiel Posts: 8 New Member
    hey shh try happymod