Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Little Thread. Pic of the Week.

Inspired by the One Month One World One Year challenge.
I am aiming to post one picture of my current save per week. The idea is distinctly to keep the same save going and attempt to overcome my terrible restartitis.

A little more about my game.
Inspired by the TradeOff challenge, Melody Knight and Marcus Greenberg live in a duplex. This is the first time I have ever played in Newcrest, despite owning TS4 since near it's release.
Marcus and Melody are roughly opposites, personality wise. Marcus is an unflirty, self-assured glutton. Melody is a romantic bookworm and loner.
With some exceptions (for bugs and my sanity etc.) I control one of them each day. The other is supposed to be left to autonomy (an attempt to curb my micromanaging).

Comments

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    Meet Melody. Medical Technician.
    HsxT6wG.png
    Sz4Vcxs.png

Meet Marcus. Social Justice Worker.
    qupnoTR.png
    WioQ0VX.png
    Post. 6 February.

Im12wIM.png
    Marcus practicing his magic.

Ishaf7j.png
    Melody attending her own health checkup. (Cheers Private Practice).

TXs24LI.png
    Melody's Christmas tree and dog, Denver.
    Post 12 February

60VlbFh.png
    Spice Festival (In Winter)

bMojEnH.png
    Laundry Fire. This one was in Melody's unit, but she was busy extinguishing herself upstairs -so Marcus came and played hero firefighter.

qjD0YOS.png
    Gemma Charm challenged Marcus to a friendly duel; which she lost.

2OD9nQz.png
    Humor and Hijinks. Melody joined the Jokers and Marcus the pranksters. I think the Pranksters won because Melody never drank enough tea to get the "joined the jokers" notification. What you can't see in this pic is a lot of people, including Marcus, running around scorched and dazed from some earlier fireworks hijinks.