Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MINI MOLE - SEASON 3 - A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (THE WRAP UP EPISODE - CANCELLED ;_: )

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Yeah, I think that too... Tina and Sharon for the group and the rest for themselves....
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Character-wise, I think Tina would be more in it for the group, while Madelon and Carlos are more themselves people
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Yeah, I think that too... Tina and Sharon for the group and the rest for themselves....

You know what, let's put Madelon in 'In it for the Group' for the fun of it. ;p
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm fine with Madelon being for the group if you want to volunteer for it.

We just have to hear from Lilli and Kitty
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I'm fine with Madelon being for the group if you want to volunteer for it.

We just have to hear from Lilli and Kitty

Yeah, they have the right to get a word into this too.
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    :3 just watching to see what happens
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Yeah, as much as y'all wanna nominate others for possible roles. Their creator has the right to choose a spot and nominate for one even if its full. If you can't come to judgment about the last spot, it'll be randomised :3

In It For The Group:
    - Sharon
    - Madelon
    -

In It For Themselves:
    - Glen
    - Lawrence
    - Angelica
    -
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Role-wise, Tina would be in it for the group, but because of that she'll happily be in it for herself for the sake of getting things done!
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Yeah, didn't they, like, say not to trust anyone? Chyeah
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Still didn't hear from @kittymeow :o
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    In fact, I haven't heard from Kitty in a very long time :o
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I am so so sorry for how late I am!

Carlos would for sure choose IN IT FOR THEMSELVES I don't even think an explanation is needed 😂
    edited February 2021
    Challenge #6 - Sabotage or Win
    Hello Contestants!

The choices have been made!
    In It For The Group:
    - Sharon
    - Madelon

In It For Themselves:
    - Glen
    - Angelica
    - Lawrence
    - Tina
    - Carlos

You've chosen your positions for the next challenge! Now it's time to make your next choice, as per usual!

Just like last time, you have the opportunity to choose your sim's contribution to the game. You may either sabotage the challenge, and cause money to be lost, or you may choose to win the challenge and earn money.

In Private (VIA PM), I would like each player to let me know if they would like their Sim to sabotage in this challenge, or if they would like their Sim to play in this challenge to win money! The choice is up to you!

In this challenge, my sim (???) is going to (Sabotage/Win) the challenge.

For every person that says they WILL win the challenge: Money will be added into the kitty.
    For every person that says they WILL sabotage the challenge: Money will be added into The Mole's kitty.
    The outcome of the challenge depends on how many people choose each option.

Good luck, and choose wisely!

@kittymeow @icmnfrsh @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @lillibattenberg @Alleenmens
    edited February 2021
    Speedy speedy! Currently have 5/7 :3
    Post edited by HayloHusky on
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hey this is my routine post to check of this is still alive :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Hey this is my routine post to check of this is still alive :)

It still is alive. Just haven’t put much thought into it, life has been pretty hard in the lately ^^ the next episode is coming. it’ll happen eventually
    Bump? Any update on this?
    Banner.png

The most I’ve done is make the venue for the next challenge. With everything been going on it’s been very hard to put any focus into this but I’ll put time aside most likely when I’m resting :)
    HayloHusky wrote: »

The most I’ve done is make the venue for the next challenge. With everything been going on it’s been very hard to put any focus into this but I’ll put time aside most likely when I’m resting :)

Yeah, I know how hard it is to stay motivated these days. The NYT posted this article about it and said the feeling is called "languishing", and it perfectly describes the difficulty of staying motivated when everything's going to hell. Just hang in there

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Yeah, I know how hard it is to stay motivated these days. The NYT posted this article about it and said the feeling is called "languishing", and it perfectly describes the difficulty of staying motivated when everything's going to ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Just hang in there

I read that same article, and couldn't agree more. It is so accurate in describing the anhedonia that isn't quite depression, but isn't quite "doing fine" either.

Came here to try to find out what this mini-mole game is all about.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited July 2021
    Announcement!
    Haylo everyone!

I thought I might address this considering how long it's been since the last episode. Its been nearly half a year almost since the last episode, and in that time a lot of things have been happening, especially in my life. Mini Mole has sadly taken the backseat in this time.

As some of you who frequent my Twitch community might know, I have also been struggling with mental health issues in recent times, and have been taking a break from a lot of things to work on reconfiguring life and doing some passion projects. With that being said, coming out of my "time off", I will NOT be continuing Mini Mole as I do not have the time or energy to put into making the episodes for you all, especially not with everything else that is going on.

I apologise to those who were enjoying the series, and enjoying solving the mystery or playing their character. It's never a nice thing to cut something short, but it is the best decision for me to let this rest and to get the guilt of not having time to continue it off my conscience. I hope that you all can understand!

If you have any questions, we can go through them on the thread or via PM, if you'd like!

@kittymeow @Tigerblu11 @Shadami @icmnfrsh @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @lillibattenberg @Alleenmens @ninjakid150
    Aww... It's okay, I think most of us old players also need a break from hosting and playing. At least I'm feeling like it... (I still need to decide what I want to do... :p )
    Playing, I'm all for! I have time to participate with playing.
    Hosting, not so much nowdays :s
    edited July 2021
    I have a few questions: Who was the Mole? And what are the quiz result scores? XD
    Banner.png
    Shame this had to be cancelled, but it's good for both you and us we have clarity on what's going on.
    Banner.png