Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Turjan

That is a nice lot, is it already a building in that
    world?

@Brandontaylor

Langeraks seems like a busy family save hehe,
    great shots.

@DivaDoodle

Tristan is so handsome <3, you do have a lot of
    gorgeous males, so you indeed can make nice sims too :).
    I love how Quigley and Tristan bond there.
    Great updates.

@emorrill

Nice to see a new update, you indeed have been busy writing hehe.
    wow haha, :D:o
    that was a bold shot, I did go and look at the missing ones great job with the pose.
    Leah and Ellitos's kiss is so cute. <3.
    Nice that Shane finally rejoined the others :)
    I like Emily and Hayleys talk, they seem to get along well.

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Update: I deleted ErrorTrap and my game is working!

Update2: I come with photos! I sent the whole family to the Summer Festival and they all managed to take a family photo together. Oliver also schooled his big sis in a hotdog eating contest. Never underestimate the stomach of a preteen, especially a boy! ;)
    He aged up a few days later without issue- and both he and Isabella were finally able to attend school! Dad was also able to get promoted at work, which was another glitch I'd had. Ugh. As I was saying..... Oliver became a teenager and he's a little pixilated hottie! ;)
    MQnys7V.jpg
    yUUtFIZ.jpg
    EoF9RnD.jpg
    D0DJaTu.jpg
    yCLHCAG.jpg
    zktKjOL.jpg
    m9I7wod.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited February 2021
    I don't have much time for comments at the moment (thank you very much already to those who commented), but given I got several comments regarding buildings in my pics, I should probably go ahead and state clearly that none of those pics show original builds of mine. I may have edited some of them, but most of them come from other worlds and/or other builders.

Regarding the original buildings in Lunar Lakes, I have kind of a love/hate relationship towards them. They often come with a very quirky artistic vision and sometimes have great color schemes and use of patterns in furniture, wallpapers etc., but often enough, this comes at the expense of usability. There's hardly any building in town of which I don't feel you have to make changes to make them playable, with the exception of some of the bachelor pads. An example for an LL original would be this building (where Sonia and Scott now live with their child), which had a "rotating attachment" scheme.
    wkF1oYU.jpg
    The original only contained the upper floor on the left, I just added two additional floors below that. It's still not overly practical, as the staircase is in the way of a better layout, but it's serviceable now.

Another original would be the house where Barney, Spiros, Rowan, etc. lived until now. I had to add another bathroom that is accessible for toddlers though, plus another room upstairs. Halfway through my edits:
    CKtlP3y.jpg
    Some heavily edited "original" buildings (hardly recognizable actually) are the Oz one...
    Wwp3ELZ.jpg
    ... and that of Jeffery, where the Bean's now live.
    UqmQ4Tj.jpg
    The house of Carly and Jareth is one of the best originals, at least if you like long-stretched indoor pools (in your living room, no less) you have to walk around to get from one side of the house to the other ;) (no pic).

The house of Hesper and Lucas, where Helga and Scott grew up, is actually from Mariner's Reach. I only adapted the outer color scheme, the roof and the greenery.
    454sX5d.jpg

The house where the Lucas family (Betty, Judith, etc.) and Kristoffer Sekemoto now live is one of several I took from Hidehi's relatively new Betelgeuse world. All buildings there fit the Lunar Lakes theme perfectly.
    zKgseDF.jpg
    The Frio's also live in one of the houses from that world.

The next building is one I downloaded from someone who makes YouTube videos, and no, that's well beyond my building capabilities and also my patience (I can only shudder if I think how often you probably have to switch constrainfloorelevation on and off again to get all those curves and slopes).
    9qPOLbw.jpg
    I'll look for a link if anyone is really super interested, but I can't promise I still find it.

And finally, this building is one everyone who has ITF active in their game has in their bin, one of three residential buildings that come with the pack. I only removed most inner platforms, added an ITF elevator shaft (all of those bin residentials come without them, so aren't out of place in other worlds, except for the vehicles and the food synthesizers). This is closer to its original state, with switched flora:
    e5j4vMR.jpg
    So that one is the easiest to add. Needs some cleanup though (stray ceiling tiles, a floating lamp, etc.). Like all ITF bin buildings, you can find this in Oasis Landing, in this specific case towards the back of the map near the cemetery.

So, I hope that clears this up. I'm really not that great at building, but I like to plunder what I find and, maybe, perform some minor adjustments.
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    I didn't play much in Sunset Valley, when I realized I really had to go elsewhere to advance the SV timeline a bit until I return. Let's just leave a pic of my founder Marcus Stout, whom I caught leaving the community pool after he had spent a sunny winter afternoon there.
    R6oUeAN.jpg
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited February 2021
    Episode 16 – Where’s my Sock?

I'm a dog and I like socks - I like socks - I'm a dog
    I'm a dog and I like socks - I like socks - I'm a dog
    Gimme that sock - Om nom nom - Gimme that
    Music
    Extracts from “The Wilderness” by Michiko Vaughan
    October was the month where Charles and I got to know Elea Helsby better than before, where we practically did not know anything about her. We are not the best of friend yet, but glad just to get to know her a little better. Important in a small community to know everyone a little bit. I can now say I do.

g0cFqxY.jpg

Jenny Richards Diary 31th of October 2725 AD
    Was such a great afternoon today, have been practicing my guitar all day and I don’t think I can get much better than this with the talent I got. What really made my day was when someone knocked on my door, and it was Myra all dressed up and painted in her face, coming to do a Trick-or-treat on me.

MBZVRfA.jpg

Greg Preston’s Diary 7th of November 2725 AD
    The first shipment from “The River Settlement” arrived at the market in Ent near the end of October. Mainly with goods sent from my household. We got rather fine prices.
    A load of salted fish was sold for 64$, best price “Rainbow Trout” at 13$ a box
    A load of fresh fish was sold for 106$ best price a dry gallon of “Rainbow Trout” at 17$
    Besides those food deliveries we also sold a very rare collectable insect, this “Spotted Beetle” got an auction price of stunning 510$
    By the way, either someone let it free or lost it. Anyway the bird is gone, so I sold the cage.

Hzwr9MY.jpg

Greg Preston’s Notes for next Ent Council meeting, written 9th of November 2725 AD
    Have high hopes for the Vaughan household now. Charles is doing very well with his writing finishing his 2nd work, a funny children’s book “Where’s my Sock?” doing fairly well in the mountain village. Although he is also working at the Trade Station, he has already started a 3rd book.

yADgFqv.jpg

From Myra Frances letter to her mother, written 23th of November 2725
    Dear Mother.
    Thanks for the letter Greg brought to me. Sad to hear that daddy is not feeling well, hope it is just a harmless virus he got and not a more serious condition. Myself I’m very fine down here, besides the fact that all of us got fleas most of the time, the chickens and the dogs always get infected with those.
    I’m sure this experience will help me a lot later in life. I can sense how I have become much better at talking with the people around me, you might say my empathy has developed. On a more practical level, you wouldn’t believe that a year ago, but actually I’m quite a good “fisher-woman”. Also, my good friend Jenny are teaching me to play the guitar, she is a great guitarist, sad that she is a bit shy and don’t perform more often.
    Regarding the boy I mentioned, we are still good friends, but I guess I’m over him….At least for the time being.
    NB: Love the new red shirt you send, thanks.

xVIv2Zt.jpg

Editorial:
    Economy after this episode:
    Greg Preston household: Cash 8.051 – Net Worth 28.060
    Jenny Richards household: Cash 8.340 – Net Worth 16.178
    Michiko Vaughan household: Cash 1.186 – Net Worth 7.881

The book titles will be those in-game. Guess the painting will be untitled, if that is the case I will title those, otherwise not.
    Still no reacted to the plants in the community lot - The scene in Ent was staged, everything else auto.

comments

@Kkffoo
    Nice to see you can now post pictures.

@emorrill
    Thanks for comments. I also thought it was nice with the Maple Leaf, as to indicate that he is representing a different “settlement” that may one day become independent.
    Did of course read at you blog, wouldn’t miss anything that might be a bit dirty B)

Love the detailed description of the clay work processes, I often look for those small details they add so much to the overall story.

“We can decide on the exact number later” :p
    Ya guess better take that one at the time.

Can actually understand where Haley is coming from. The is no obvious reason to belive that he had changes from the boy he was, she just wants to protect her sister. But she is taking it too far.
    What is perfect is that the sisters come to a mutual understanding, that would not happen every time in this situation.

@HillyBeth nice pictures.

@Turjan
    Great to see more from Lunar Lakes, always nice to get impressions from town you haven’t got.

@Brandontaylor
    Thanks for comments
    Too bad you have issues with pictures, hope you can fix

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Looking good the mansion (how the h do they afford that)

Greg is “The Collector”. Often hunting by night time, at this point he has taken home 11 gems, 6 metals, 10 rocks, and 1 beetle.
    On top of those a few fur animals not include in his "CV"

85sYyx7.jpg
    qHFSMgc.jpg
    Post edited by Tamijo on
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited February 2021
    Tamijo wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer
    Looking good the mansion (how the h do they afford that)

@Tamijo; One word, Franz. :D

Y'all know how I said that I was missing something...with that..."mansion". :D

Yeah...that little something.
    Screenshot-103.jpg
    A waterfall (with waterflow provided by a pump...to recirculate water (fog emitters)...and their own private lake...to stock with fish. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Hello, folks!

I feel terrible when it takes me ages to answer any tags. I'm back to work, but I have been visiting the forums and checking all the adventures of your sims. XD Sorry for not commenting though; I hope you guys are ok with it. Waves to @Puddinroy @Silverofdreams30 @Brandontaylor @Tamijo @emorrill . Just some comments that need to be addressed:

@bekkasan I'm glad you liked my families. I think I'll share more if I make more.

@DivaDoodle I found your thoughts on whoohoo very amusing. Indeed, whoohoo is the best way to raise a sim's fun bar. XD I like television and video games because I can make them chat with more than one sim. XD I was told the hot tub can be very effective too.
    **I also have made the camera check out the sims under the sheets and it's hilarious. XD All in all, I found the solutions the developers found for these kind of interactions pretty smart. I also like when they do it in the hot tub. I wasn't even born in the 60's, but television in my country in the 90's was a mess. LOL

--- x --- x ---

About my sims, I decided to take a break from Twinbrook. I ended up playing my Sunset Valley save (that I realized I've been playing it since 2017!!) and I felt kind of meh after a few game-weeks. I felt like reseting the family (getting back to when the patriarch was young adult and single) or reseting Sunset Valley completely and using another sim. Being faced with this decision made me lose interest, BUT, I had some ideas for buildings, specially for China, France and Egypt.

50929481272_13613821d9_h.jpgScreenshot-285 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

These are Dillon McIntyre and his husband, Keith Hayes.

50929481192_711e6e6ab4_h.jpgScreenshot-284 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

The patriarch of this save, Ethan McIntyre and his lady Jamie. I was thinking of replaying him as a journalist (he's a writer) and I tried to make him date someone else, but he wouldn't feel interested in any women I introduced him. ^^0
    **I also wanted all of them to have names common in my country, but when I did so, Ethan's books got duplicated.

50928672563_ec7a380248_h.jpgScreenshot-158 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Last, but not least, those are Connor McIntyre (named after Connor Frio, Ethan's best friend and Becky's [@charlottesmon] husband) and his bride Selene Blakely, a cutie made by @CravenLestat

By the way, I also witnessed Nikkei_Simmer's crush, River McIrish, become an elder. However, I felt sorry for her story, she became a single mom just like Fiona. :-(

--- x --- x ---

50929359091_554815a4f7_h.jpgCaio Silveira by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Well, this is the other sim I'm considering playing in Sunset Valley. His name (now) is Caíque Silveira (used to be Kyle Marsh) and he's kind of similar do Zé Roberto. I started playing with him (he's a hearbreaker), but I'm not sure.
  • Options
    KkffooKkffoo Posts: 51 Member
    edited February 2021
    This thread is really busy, so hard to keep up, lots of great posts!!
    @Turjan Greg is so appealing, he looks like he is up to no good!
    @HillyBeth your sims are so beautiful.

Poor James Davies, it isn't all his fault, he was desperately hungry, and I forgot to delete his very faulty cooker.
    cCEyLTQ.jpg
    Even as the flames lapped up the side of the trailer, he was still complaining about the ruined food.
    I guess this sim's ambition to get to know the neighbours may need a rethink, although they will no doubt be glad that he has eventually sent the dangerous appliance to the tip.
    lVu5tQD.jpg
    As you can see, the lady in the orange top wasn't killed by the fumes as I first imagined, she had merely fainted with the shock of it all, and regained consciousness after a while.

• Options
    @thuggishsplicer

Great to see you, hope work is going well I had a phone interview today
    for a job, well see how it goes.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks. I was happy to catch that smile.
    Rina is very pretty.
    I don't know that game but it sounds interesting and look forward to seeing updates.
    Good luck with the job.

@DivaDoodle I think this is the longest I've ever been without a kitty.
    Jamie is so adorable if I do say so myself. :grin:
    It's nice seeing some of your other sims out and about. Tristan! :heart:
    I had a great laugh at all the freaking at the Bistro gas leak.
    Snicker with Oakley worrying about her manicure.
    yaay, new home!
    engaged! Yes!
    Glad things are working out with Branch. Perhaps she will stay with him.
    lol, that Oakley tagged along on the fire run. I would want to do the lights and siren too! :joy:
    Quigley was very brave to approach Gladsten at their young age.
    Gladsten was way more understanding then I would be. :wink:

@Tamijo Will comment on your thread.

@Sleepstar I hope the apples quickly become better quality for your orchard.

@Kkffoo Great pics of the fires.
    Oh, no, more fires.
    Yes, time to get a better stove, perhaps fireproof it.

@emorrill Thanks for commenting on the pics I've posted recently. :smiley:
    I hope you like the lots for you sims.
    hehe, yes it would be nice if she would. :grin:
    I was thinking she saw a bug on the ceiling! :lol:
    Comments on your thread about the update. :smiley:

@HillyBeth I use error trap and have no problem with freezing. I've been using it since 2014 and I do make sure I update them when new versions come out. I wonder if you are using the wrong version or have some other conflict.
    Cute pics of the family.

@Turjan I do agree that many of the buildings had a problem with playability. The designs were really cool, but not if you wanted to actually have a sim live in them and play that sim.
    I remember that the house with the heart shaped pools had an issue with the her dog being able to swim in the yard beyond the barriers of the pool. That was the first time I had ever seen that particular glitch. :grin:
    I love that Marcus is using the alien ship to get around in! :lol:

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comment on the kitty picture :smile:
    I'll send you a PM about the mod.

@Nikkei_Simmer Another big house! You are so generous to give them such a big place.
    My muse needs a kick start too.
    Nice waterfall for the lake.

@thuggishsplicer Nice to see you pop in!
    Great pics of the couples.
    Kinda a sad story that River had the same story as her Mom.
    Caíque Silveira is very muscular! :smiley:

Working on fall for the festival seasonal lot. Night view pic. I caught a couple of meteors in the sky but no notification of them hitting anywhere in the world. I've actually never had a meteor strike in any of the worlds I've played.
    I have something planned for the open area for fall but I may have to add that once fall happens the first year in the game and save a 'fall' version of the festival lot to switch out each year. I'm not even sure if it will work but I hope so! If you have never built a seasonal lot things that are considered permanent will overlap with seasonal changes so you have to be careful what you add and where you add it.
    50929658932_fd91b0feda_o.jpg
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Kkffoo great pics! :)

@bekkasan TY for you comments you know I love to read them! I can't get another kitty, until they can make the lifespan more than 20yrs! They need to give them the life span of a parrot!

Oh you and me both! I don't think I have ever heard of a parent giving their blessing to a teen! o wait! Melanie Griffiths Mom did, but that's Hollywood so doesn't count! :D

I know I was so happy to see Tristan I couldn't stop taking pics of him! lol
    Hehehe I thank you again for the thought of the spa job for Oakley! now she can get manicures all the time! LOL I never met such a nice snob before! I love her!

@thuggishsplicer Good to hear from you! aw I hope you don't feel terrible for not answering tags, sometimes we just can't for whatever reason! that was a very long ago tag you are responding to I am so impressed you even found it! oh I agree with you the devs were very clever in their dealings with it and the animations are endearing!
    I can just see them gathered round the table discussing it and one person says but Why include it at all and another says because woohoo Happens! :D yes the TV and video games also complete the wish of 'hanging out with'! I was happy to learn!

Your Sims are lovely and unique! I hope you get tie to play and post, I love hearing about them!

@Tamijo Myra is adorable dressed for trick or treating! Also I am glad she is over him! I hate when there is unrequited love, so sad!

you found music to Where's My Sock!!! :smiley:

Beautiful pics!

@Turjan Marcus looks amazing in his space ship! what a great pic! all the builds are very nice! I think that ice cream truck needs an update for this world! ;)

@HillyBeth Oh I am so happy you come with pics! I won't comment on error trap, I don't understand any of it, I just know I need just about everything NRaas makes. But I am so glad you figured it out and are able to play and post!
    Lovely family! All of them! Yes he is a hottie teen!!!

@Silverofdreams30 Tristan is already like that in the game! I might have shaved the bulb off the end of his nose, but the rest is game! His eyes are killer Good naturally! I think I just put a skin on him, from MTS 'glow'. But thank you, you are very kind! I'm afraid of aging up Tristan he is better as a teen, but I don't want to be mean!

I am so excited to hear you say you are planning a save where your sim run wild! yahooooo! "Love island the game" Please be sure to tell me Everything!

I love Rina and her glasses! She is so pretty with amazing eyes! I wonder who she will choose! Don't forget to take a million pics for us! I am very excited to read more!!!

@Brandontaylor thank you for you nice comments! yes get Chris a chopper! :) heyyyy I liked his look! lovely update!

@Nikkei_Simmer lovely home! When they go to the doc and he asks are you exercising they can truthfully say

'yes doc I average 10 miles from my bedroom to the kitchen!'' :D

and your water fall is amazing!

@emorrill Fantastic update! ''Elliott sighed. “The back of this dude’s head looks like an afro! That’s really not the look I was going for…”'' :D love their banter!

I'm so happy for the love of Emily and Shane! They seem so right for each other! <3

OMG :o Haley is such a B! what an a$$.

''There was so much he was tempted to fire at her, to put her in her place,'' Do it!! Do it Shane! For Me! :D

Man that girl lives on another planet!

Excellent story, emorrill I love it!!!

• Options

108 The Watcher Watches: The Fire Station > Outakes <

At the Firestation:

Victor asks Branch to come over, to stop Ethereal from being so pester some!
    xMR7Wnk.jpg

Branch tries to show off for Ethereal on the trampoline but falls off!
    18q4O0s.jpg
    "But I look so strong Watcher" he says
    Well just hone up on your coordination a bit, you'll be OK.

Ethereal pretends not to notice, so Branch won't be embarrassed!
    HMSjmHK.jpg
    CgklkKe.jpg
    XdhDORh.jpg
    She likes him a lot! and he is such a good kisser!
    qrmYR5B.jpg

They are so happy they create a dance routine!
    jWwgezL.jpg
    Ec61l58.jpg

I have no idea why Branch is in the military! He is not athletic or brave. He has a green thumb like Ethereal!
    And his LTW is perfect garden! They should be gardeners! :)

Oakley decides to visit the town hero, her Valiant Victor!
    "C'mere you wonderful hero!''
    0nSrFcJ.jpg
    3Adckpm.jpg
    chwRrIF.jpg
    "Hon I was just doing my job." says Victor. But he doesn't stop her pampering him and smooching him all she wants! He loves it!

Ethereal asks Victor about the disaster today
    hnqqeJh.jpg
    He tells her about the danger and adds
    "I don't want Oakley to ever work in such a dangerous place."
    6tAb1Dl.jpg

Victor sees the hopeful look in her eye. Again/Still. He wants her to be able to move on,
    so tells her of his engagement to Oakley.
    6CNRSya.jpg
    WtzOGtM.jpg
    "Oakley & I will marry soon. I hope you find someone special as well, my friend."
    abVitxt.jpg

Ethereal pauses for a while, then says
    "You know, I've been rethinking my career, I think I will take up gardening with Branch.
    6ia01dI.jpg
    "I'm glad, Ethereal. Gardening suits you, and then you won't be in any danger." says Victor
    gkhbHkw.jpg

Ethereal resigns and hugs Victor goodbye,
    F79ntHk.jpg

and leaves to go live with Branch.
    Because she deserves a real home,
    WWFbqPI.jpg

and someone nice and fun!
    ozxnRYB.jpg

• Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited February 2021
    @bekkasan I hope so too. Lucy also conjured up a "Very Nice Quality" Apple, which I will plant at a later date. As my laptop is due for another update, I decided that until the laptop is updated, I won't be playing on The Sims 3. Instead, I read about a soccer match I went to when I was twelve. All I remember was the fact the game took place on a November afternoon, Dad and I chatted with a man who was associated with the club and Dad and I leaving as the home team was making their final subsitution; I still have the match programme.
    Post edited by Sleepstar on
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @Kkffoo Now they got to buy a new TV, lol
    Fire. It brings everyone together! :lol:

@emorrill Probably her teacher, lol. Or me for forcing her to get it done.
    I wish he would have, but I guess he's destined to meet Grim on schedule.
    It'd be nice if they were. Sometimes, two good looking Sims make the ugliest kids.
    Haley looks like she is just so happy to be alive.
    Lol, that guy does have an afro. Now I'm curious if it'll stay like that.
    He's got a good teacher, that's for sure.
    I think if Elliott and Leah had a baby, it wouldn't be quite as bad as any of the other couples, mostly for the reasons they listed. However, it's best to wait until they get home. I'd be afraid of a baby going through a world transfer like that.
    Wait until later, Shane. It may be hard to do, but you can wait. I want to see how you interact with everyone now.
    Somehow, I just new Elliott would be the first to greet him.
    Uh oh, sounds like Haley is a bit peeved about Shane and Emily.
    Haley, he was only that way due to the alcohol. Give the guy a break.
    I think so too. Haley is always too self absorbed so she probably doesn't know her sister like she thinks she does.
    But I'm glad they are talking it out, even if it did look like some shouting involved.
    Something tells me Haley will be the Maid of Honor when Shane and Emily get married.

@DivaDoodle I agree. Ethereal deserves better.
    Seems like Branch likes her. Will she reciprocate?
    Seems so.
    Now I'm interested how their children would turn out. What wing color would they have? What would be the style of wings?
    Things are great between Max and Oakley.
    I think it's funny when Sims reject the gift.
    Gladsten isn't as aware of alternate timelines like Quigley is.
    Glad that he made the right decision now.

@Silverofdreams30 Rina looks great.

@Nikkei_Simmer Lol. Must have some relatives in other towns too, can't remember which towns have the eyes but there are a few others.
    The house is looking great!

***More to come later
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2021
    More birthdays and a new addition(the latter I couldn't get a photo of baby Grace yet as they weren't home from the hospital yet and another person hit a power pole that is connected to my street.)

I changed Oliver's name to Eric. It suits him better. Here's his new look!
    zzJTluO.jpg

Next up: The twins!
    s9zUOip.jpg
    9vzJ9E3.jpg
    3KiON7X.jpg
    HeKwYOa.jpg

A family lunch <3 Mom was still pregnant here
    zg0oae0.jpg

Eric got his driver's license!
    Xjph7qk.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    So I have created my versions of a few of the characters from " Love island the game".
    I will use these and 3 more in my upcoming save, also as the sim is voted off create new that will come on in.

KOLP8Pt.jpg

Rina ( the main character she won't ever be voted off, it's like that in-game)

RWyALHd.jpg

Hannah ( a character that leaves early on)

MQ6UVuR.jpg

Lottie ( one of my fave characters)

V97Egv8.jpg

OSzpVDr.jpg

Noah ( He also stays longer in the game)

zDe4w2M.jpg

Gary

Good night
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited February 2021
    I'm a little behind (again) on comments...Time to catch up! :)

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome chica. <3
    Rina is a pretty sim. :) I can see her better in this bigger picture. ;):p
    Nice to see a new update, you indeed have been busy writing hehe. wow haha, :D:o
    ^Yes I have. ;) Thank you for the sweet comments. <3 I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    Oooooh, I love all the new characters you created. :grin:

@DivaDoodle Welcome Branch. :lol:
    He and Ethereal are cute. :blush: You really know how to pair sims up. ;)
    Fire at Musa and Bianca's huh? :flushed: (That darn incense! :lol: )
    Of course Victor looks sexy fighting the fire. :love:
    ----
    That's a clever set up you have with where you place your laptop to help you do the 20/20/20 thing. * I'm a bird watcher so I love having bird feeders outside too. :blush: Yeeeeeah, I didn't listen to my eye doc as well as I should have and I'm paying the price.... :( I think the nearsightedness was going to happen eventually anyway because I'm a writer. :mrgreen:
    That is true about Max's white coat. :lol:
    I can't wait for the Update!!!
    ^I loved this so much. <3<3 I was very happy to present it last night. :blush:
    Thank you for the sweet reply comments. :kissing_heart:
    ----
    Gladsten refusing Quigley's gift...aww. :(
    Hey, at least Quigley has the decency to ask the Father's permission...
    That turned out well. :) So, with them still being teens can they really move in together? :p
    Aww, a lovely end to that post. <3<3 (Pun intended. :smirk: )
    ----
    OMG :o Haley is such a B! what an a$$.
    ^LOL! :joy: (I like literally burst out laughing!) It's so true!
    ''There was so much he was tempted to fire at her, to put her in her place,'' Do it!! Do it Shane! For Me! :D
    ^I love this! :mrgreen: I was telling bekkasan the other day that Haley is very lucky Shane is a changed man and loves her sister so much because...yeah...he would've ripped into her like there was no tomorrow! :grimace: But...he couldn't, for Emily's sake. He was probably thinking, "I just got together with Emily and I don't want to put a dent in our new relationship by being mean to her sister..." ;)
    He could respect Haley's reasons for confronting him, so that kinda helped him to not be too hard on her when he very well could have and it would've been justified. It shows a little bit more of his character development. :)
    Thank you. <3 I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    Enjoyed your outtakes. :)

@GraceyManor
    What is with all the threads having like 726 new responses that seems like a lot
    ^I didn't notice anything like that? :confused:

@Brandontaylor
    I don't know how I managed it, but at university, setting fire to the lot you live on gives $300,000. I did it twice just to make sure. That was with a witch.
    ^Lol! That's awesome! :lol: (Kinda... :p )
    Thanks for the comments on my random post. :)
    ----
    I'm curious if the afro will stay too the more Elliott sculpts it. :lol: I haven't had a sim sculpt in forever!
    I think if Elliott and Leah had a baby, it wouldn't be quite as bad as any of the other couples, mostly for the reasons they listed. However, it's best to wait until they get home. I'd be afraid of a baby going through a world transfer like that.
    ^Indeeeeed. :smirk:
    Yeah we all needed to see Shane get out of that room! :lol:
    Haley is always too self absorbed so she probably doesn't know her sister like she thinks she does.
    ^Yuuuup. And I think Shane made her realize that in that moment...
    Something tells me Haley will be the Maid of Honor when Shane and Emily get married.
    ^Maybe. ;)
    Thanks for the awesome comments. <3

@Nikkei_Simmer You are a great builder. :star:
    Cool placement of that rock waterfall into the lake! :love: I almost thought it was cc or something. ;)

@Turjan What? You're not the builder of those amazing buildings? :open_mouth: And here I was thinking you were quite the architect. ;):p<3
    I'm an okay builder, but I prefer others lots a whole lot more. :mrgreen:

@Tamijo LOLOLOLOL! I actually am familiar with Psychostick and I KNOW that song! :joy: Oh my goodness it's been a few years since hubby showed it to me. :lol: Thank you for the blast to the past! :grin:
    My favorite line: "I'm. a. dog. and. I. like. playing. with. socks. for...some...reason! Don't judge me!" :joy:
    Hubby showed me their "B00bs" song back in the day too and I thought it was hilarious! :joy:
    Aww, Myra all dressed up for Halloween. :blush: It's good for them to all feel some normalcy in their lives.
    Greg's making good money now eh? ;)
    I was wondering how you were going to relate that silly song to the story. ;) Way to go Charles!
    Myra's over her crush? Darn. :(
    Did of course read at you blog, wouldn’t miss anything that might be a bit dirty B)
    ^Hee hee. :mrgreen:
    Can actually understand where Haley is coming from. The is no obvious reason to belive that he had changes from the boy he was, she just wants to protect her sister. But she is taking it too far.
    ^Oh it's very understandable why Haley reacted the way that she did, but yeah...it wasn't the best way to deal with the situation...
    What is perfect is that the sisters come to a mutual understanding, that would not happen every time in this situation.
    ^You're right, it doesn't. :cry: I wanted to show the readers that Emily and Haley care for each other more than they realized. They are polar opposites, and they butt heads, but they are sisters and they will always love each other. <3
    Thank you for the comments. :)

@thuggishsplicer *Waves back* to you M! :grin: It's okay, life is crazy these days. It's always nice to see you pop back in. <3 Enjoyed your post. :)

@bekkasan You're welcome. I can't not comment on the posts you make. <3 Thanks for the comments and like I said, I love that shooting meteors night picture. :love: I don't recall ever seeing shooting stars like that in my game... (jealous - and may start looking at night now. ;) )
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @emorrill
    Thanks! I try not to let them get to me but
    sometimes its hard, I actually blocked the website from my computer.XD
    Aww, I'm glad you think He looks handsome.Ryan says thank you.lol
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 It is a busy save, got to keep everyone busy all the time.

@HillyBeth Great pictures!

@Turjan Lunar Lakes looks like it has some interesting architecture.
    Some builders amaze me at the things they can do with this game.
    I think that house from ITF is one I've used before.

@Tamijo Glad to hear they are meeting more people.
    Decent amount of supplies.
    Hope that Myra's dad is okay.
    You're welcome.
    I found out if I wait for a while, all the pictures finally load. I just use my phone to do other things now until they do.

@thuggishsplicer Hello!
    Nice pictures of your Sims.

@Kkffoo I think that party will be one to remember.

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    Okay.
    Great picture! Regarding meteor strikes, I've only had one since I've had the game. The second one was cheated with mods in another save file.

@DivaDoodle You're welcome.
    I just might.
    Thank you!
    Poor Branch.
    Nice dance, lol. I always loved how Sims dance in the game.
    Good idea, Victor. Maybe she'll listen and give up.

@emorrill I thought so too. That was in the original Ultimate Sim save file so I don't have it anymore.
    Now I can't wait to see what Shane gets up to.
    I'm just hoping Haley and Emily grow closer.
    You're welcome.
  • Options
    Opening up the Ultimate Sim save for the first time since quitting it. I’m going to continue playing it but following my own rules. I’m not sharing all of it here but I will share some if you’d like to see what happens to everyone.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    109 The Watcher Watches: Max & Faelie <3 Let's get this party started! <3

Victor is having a bachelor party! He is quite excited about all types of parties!
    JSXDQh1.jpg
    "I thought those types of parties with the dancers, were broken, Watcher." says Faelie
    3IWQIlI.jpg
    No just the bachelorette parties, the ones for the guys should still work!
    The guests start arriving Here is Dakota the pizza guy
    wqk8pKc.jpg

Megan Rrump, which my jokester hubby suggested I rename 'Lotta' :D so I did!
    elqjwdD.jpg

Adan Diamond, who will hopefully be a new Fireman coworker!
    T1qv8Xk.jpg

Frank, Tristan and Vlad Impala, who will also be a Fireman!
    zxj130L.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW1dbiD_zDk&amp;feature=emb_logo

Let's get this party started!
    j7xXXu6.jpg

That's Max in the baseball cap in front of Cabana Boi :D
    M9a76bb.jpg
    That's Aiden McGraw talking with Frida on the left!
    Q91zONL.jpg
    1Fo4ZKX.jpg

Victor finds something new in the park!
    dwFr6AM.jpg
    hX73QFB.jpg
    YKgIr97.jpg
    4T9WZuy.jpg
    h2eJewt.jpg

Victor Sprays Vlad with Fizzy lifting drink!
    XBmkW6n.jpg

"Well that is a nice party outfit Vlad."
    Cwmtf6K.jpg
    "Thanks!" says Vlad

Victor is having too much fun with the bubbly! lol
    aJuHKNL.jpg
    2i9gfvo.jpg

It going late into the afternoon and the party dancers haven't arrived!
    I think they are boycotting!
    5z45dBh.jpg

"Hon Let's get married! since our friends are here already!"
    GSEi9dC.jpg

"What a great idea!"
    xioIMJ7.jpg

YWWjl1U.jpg
    qx9exnY.jpg
    sShCHjs.jpg
    lfrzugS.jpg

DL6NToO.jpg
    Cbodq84.jpg
    I love the new Firemen! lol Vlad!
    Xwh09hb.jpg

6xUPe16.jpg
    d9pM05r.jpg

Luc is too cute! He is Oscar and Louise's son.
    PvGEXSB.jpg

epRMVaE.jpg
    6Tzfjtn.jpg

Victor gets carried away kissing Oakley, and thinks they should consummate the wedding right now!
    He grabs Oakley!
    NRRBAMJ.jpg

"Sorry folks, please excuse us, just a small time out here!" says Oakley
    FkUewfJ.jpg

But the crowd shouts ''CAKE!''CAKE!''CAKE!''
    so Victor must go back!
    Rr55zOv.jpg
    St3tnaF.jpg
    wro9ARi.jpg

Dakota is very interested in love, and watches Quigley and Fern kiss.
    soDY3DQ.jpg

"I don't get out much, Watcher." he tells me
    ktE294n.jpg

"hey kid, ask your Mom is she has any friends! I got Pizza!!!" says Dakota
    OQLkHQ9.jpg

"Your silly Mr! Go ask her yourself!" says Fern
    NIFO6HS.jpg

"Hey, What's this!?" Quigley is studying something he saw his parents jump into!
    nu5EWgz.jpg

"It's very strange!"
    0wOC7Rt.jpg

"Does it always do this, Watcher?" "Have they gone into the Future?"
    bMvTvVT.jpg

No it's just my graphics card dear boy.
    nautZKQ.jpg
    "Ah"

When the celebration winds down they go home to share a meal together.

"I'm going to make a speech at city hall about the boycotting party dancers" says Victor
    t5UX9er.jpg
    "mmhmm" they all agree
    "Well I'll at least write my congressman."

<3
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Decided to give sims 2 a try today boy did I miss that 🥰
  • Options
    ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png

Chapter Eight - A Different Kind of Peace (Part Three)

Haruo was struck dumb for a few minutes trying to remember what teams were in this year’s Stanley Cup final – all he knew was that it was short. “Uh...no...I don’t think they did. It was the Bruins and the Oilers. The Edmonton Oilers took it in four.”

“Oh...that’s really too bad;” the mine-monster said, “I’ve been rooting for the Canucks for 18 years since they came into the league.”
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    “Yeah, sorry about that...” Haruo told him, “Canucks never even made it in to the play-offs this year. With a 25–46–9 record and 320 goals against, I don’t think they would have had a chance, eh?”
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    “Yeah, pity...oh well, maybe next year. Thanks for the news...” and the eyes disappeared and lumbering footsteps headed back deeper into the mine.
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    That was a strange conversation, Haruo thought, as he backed away from the mine and headed off back home; sometimes I wonder if I’m hearing things. When he got back to the triplex, he headed in to see River at the dining table eating some breakfast. Grabbing a plate of key lime pie, he sat down at the kitchen table.
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    “Did you find anything?” River asked him.
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    “Nope...tried looking around, but unfortunately nothing showed up.” Haruo told her; if he told her about the monster and the weird conversation he had, he’d probably get locked up in the insane asylum on a mental evaluation. “Hopefully, I’ll have better luck using the Collection Helper” The Collection Helper was the only thing that Mayumi left that was useful at any rate.
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    River nodded as she was eating her yoghurt, her fiancé would be working on his collecting skills which would translate into consignment items and considering that they would be able to get at least double the value of the consignment item. And when one took in a §37,000 Luminous gem, that translated into a lot of simoleons back. Franz had managed to get at least seven uncut Soulpeace gemstones out of the ground; estimated cut gem price was over §100K and if they managed to get double the price, they would be over §1M in value. So Haruo was sending in the lower value gems to build up his credit.
    Screenshot-14.jpg
    “I’m not sure if that will help us, because we need at least §80K to buy a new home. Prices have gone up quite a bit in recent years.” Haruo mentioned. “I feel like tossing in the higher-value cut gemstones too.”

“But then we’d get taxed out the ying-yang.” River commented, “We were trying to avoid having to send in the higher value gemstones that we have since the CRA would make us pay exorbitant amounts of tax.”

“True, there’s always that to consider.” Haruo speculated. “We have at least $1M in soulpeace gemstones if we cut it at the cut that brings in the most simoleons...but we’d get docked quite a considerable amount in income taxes. So you figure it’s best to save up slowly...”
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    “It probably would be wiser...” River commented while continuing eating. “The less we have to give to the CRA the better.”

“OK...so I guess that’s what we’ll do. What did our current bank balance say we were at?”
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    River looked over at him, “When I was at the bank yesterday depositing in my proceeds for the painting sale to Hogan’s in our joint account, I looked at our bank-balance, it was over §205,000.”

“That much?” Haruo was amazed. "I guess the last few gemstones that we consigned were real money makers."

"It appears that way.” River stated as she polished off the rest of her yoghurt and took it to the sink following Haruo who had polished off his key lime pie. Then she impishly looked over at her fiancé and asked, "So...what do you want to do this morning?"
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    “What did you have in mind?” Haruo asked slyly as he nodded silently to the door and mouthed the word, mailbox… meaning that he had to go make the bill-payment and get the mail.

“Something that might make my mom...and your dad go...ber...zerk…” she whispered as she followed Haruo out to the mailbox.

“Uh...huh?” Haruo replied getting a slight inkling of what River had in mind.
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    Screenshot-53.jpg
    "Yeah...really..." River smirked at him. "Feel in the mood?"

“...in the mood for what?” Haruo had a feeling that he knew what was about to happen.

“...well...I’m feeling a bit tense right now…” River purred. Haruo’s eyes widened.
    Screenshot-55.jpg
    Screenshot-57.jpg
    “Oh...really?” this was beginning to be a bit of a game. Haruo grinned widely as River took his hands and pulled him back inside the house. Grinning innocently at his dad who was still sitting at the kitchen table eating his breakfast, they ducked into the elevator and counted the seconds until the elevator reached the third floor.
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    NSFW-warning.jpg
    “Oh...Haruo…” River sighed…a lot of heavy petting had ensued...once they’d gotten back in their room. But outside of that; nothing much else happened. Though there was much skin to skin contact, they didn’t want to take it any farther than that. They wanted their first time to be within the holy bonds of marriage. But there was nothing that said that heavy petting wasn’t allowed. “I love you…”. She whispered in his ear and drew him over her.

“I love you too, River…” he growled softly as he caressed her side as River pulled him to her and showered him with kisses.

River thought softly as she drank in another one of Haruo’s kisses, My mom would blow a gasket...if she knew what we were doing right now.

(End Part Three)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hello All

I've been trying to connect to the internet. I seem to be there now but it has taken at least an hour to get there. I hope it sticks around for most of the day as I have things I want to do. Usually when I have these problems they apply only to my PC, but I find my tablet was unable to connect just as I wanted it to load my next video to YouTube. Fortunately my persistence has paid off and both the PC and the tablet seem to be connected. It'll be about 4 or 5 hours at least before the video is ready to watch. I hope it isn't longer than that but I don't have a lot of control over the process. Mostly all I can do is start it or stop it. What happens in between is up to YouTube and the speed of my internet connection.

I this video Larry and Lynette complete their vacation in Oasis Landing in the normal future. I decided to leave them there so you won't see them travelling home. But in the next episode they will arrive home on their own at some stage during the video and we will visit them and unpack their goodies from Oasis Landing and set up their home for their future life together.

Episode 24 of the 30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt is totally in Oasis Landing. Since I had to squeeze about an hour's worth of recorded video into 20 minutes of edited and narrated video (I'd already done the first 10 minutes of it) the entire thing is a bit fast paced. We see them initially watching the stars in the wasteland. I refer to it as the badlands sometimes but it should be the wasteland. Sorry about that. A few things happen in that location before Larry sets off alone to do a bot building class (because he had that wish and he'd had the wish for a long time before he left on his vacation). Once he did his class he decided to go shopping so we get to spend some time in the emporium at Oasis Landing as see what's on sale there and see lots of local sims who are also out shopping. He then apparently heads for the Gondola lot because when we return to Lynette she's tangling with a rogue Plumbot and then when she makes her escape she decides to look for Larry and finds him in the bar at the Gondola Lot. They dance for a short time and then check out a few of the other attractions of the lot. At some point they become officially Girlfriend and Boyfriend.

The chef is on duty at the restaurant and they have a meal there so you will get to see the chef in action.

Later they are thinking of going home and what haven't they experienced yet. Lynette suggests there is a waterfall somewhere that Emit has told her about and they decide to go in search of it. They find it but never get very close as they get distracted. They do all sorts of interesting activities. Eventually they end up back at the gondola lot and that's where we leave them as they are completely obsessed with each other by this point.

There are a few surprises in it and you'll need to watch the video to enjoy the fun.

@Tamijo yes. I thought so too. I believe there is a university degree that links the criminal career with other careers. I'm not sure if political career is one of them though.

@Turjan thank you. I did consider turning off the tourists but then decided the home world (Cake Island) is still practically empty of sims so a few tourists can liven things up a bit when my sims go out for some fun. Although there are enough imaginary friends made real out in the world now that my main sims are sure to find some other sims with which to interact. Also there are 3, soon to be 4, couples who have moved out and they show up occasionally too.

I wanted to control where the portal was placed, and I wasn't sure of what happened to the tourists that had already arrived, and I wanted a portal for possible future use, so I placed it on a large community lot with the big fishing hole and waterfall. I haven't noticed if it has been used since and haven't seen any of the tourists from the future around town - but I haven't been playing either so they could still be there somewhere.

Thanks for the info on the sound. I have tried harder to get it right for this next video. It changes when I load the files to YouTube. I usually load the video as private and then watch it. I've been known to adjust the sound and reload for a few of them, but didn't do that for the last one I loaded. I'm currently loading episode 24 of the 30 Grandchildren story so hopefully the sound will be good for it. I'll check it before I make it public. My tablet says it'll be about 4 hours before it is loaded. It is 32 minutes long so I suspect it'll be at least 5 hours before it will be available to view, and could be much more than that if I need to adjust anything and reload. I've also noticed a few music tracks are very quiet for most of the way through and get very loud for a few seconds in the middle. I'll try to avoid any that do that in the future, because if I turn it down sufficiently to make the short but loud bit quieter then the rest of it is inaudible. However, as I said, it changes when I load it to YouTube.

I was shocked by the length of Percy's hair but in the end thought it suited his personality and made him very different in appearance from all of the other Imaginary Friends. I just hope it doesn't crash my game. I've had a couple of Error 12's since he joined the household so I'm a bit worried if that hair could be the culprit. But it is now Fall and the frost is appearing. So I shortened Fall and Spring to 14 days. I'd already made Winter 7 days. Last time I had them in a Winter there were more sims in the household and it got so bad I packed them all up and moved them to a fresh save so they went straight back to Summer. I hope I don't have to do that again. I'm limiting their household to 16 sims at the moment - but the temptation to add more is almost overwhelming. But I need a slightly stable game. Once a few more of the 'children' have married and moved out I ought to be able to have a few extra imaginary friends at home for longer. I keep them for a while so we can get to know them a bit and to let them learn some skills and get some lifetime happiness. Sometimes if I need them out very quickly I'll use Master Controller to give them a few skills and Lifetime Happiness points.

I have another video series where I send my sims to university as they are after all of the badges that I still need to get from University Life expansion. I still need about 40 of those badges. But I send my sims to Mallan Hall so that's the only place I'm familiar with in that world. At first I sent only Caroline and Katie. They shared with 6 other housemates and I was surprised I got badges for things the housemates did. I hadn't thought that would be possible. Now there are additional sims in the household I will be sending more sims each semester. But I suspect a lot of the new badges can be achieved at home. I'll get back to that series soon. It is Caroline and Friends.

I see you have some nice pictures of your genie and heating the lamp in the oven.

@DivaDoodle I enjoyed your tale about Victor and Oakley and others. I've never stuck with the fire fighting career for long. I tend to get bored with it. Actually there are several careers I don't usually play myself but I do tend to put sims I don't actively play into them as I find they usually do well and advance quickly in those careers when in inactive households. I've never tried doing that with a fire fighter though. The ghost hunter and investigator careers are the two that come to mind as being successful when a sim I'm not playing is in them. They do eventually get to the top just with story progressions - NRAAS story progression - controlling them. I've never tried the baby sitting career and haven't done much with Archectural Designer either. There are so many careers I've not tried. Makes me think I need to do something about that with some future video.

I see you had a fun and adventure filled bachelor and bachelorette party. Then a wedding. Congratulations.

@HillyBeth congratulations on the twins.

Quigley and Fern's story is nicely romantic. I hope they are happy together - or is there a twist in the tale coming I wonder.

@bekkasan I see your ghost babies - or at least I see their plumbob and zzzz's. Made me chuckle. My ghost baby was green (and so was his mother) and he had red fairy wings (he'd inherited from his scoundrel of a father) and he was so frustrating to try to see him as a toddler I had to make him just a fairy. I don't think I'll be trying to get another ghost baby.

Poor baby was on the floor for some reason
    Bert001.jpg

Toddler Barry reading with other toddlers - he was a green ghost with red wings. This is a group of toddlers at the boarding school when it was in Barnacle Bay. Most of them are from the Fairy Village.
    Bert-Gloria-Lydell-Stephanie001.jpg

Toddler Barry after being cured of being a ghost.
    Barry010.jpg

His mother trying to make Ambrosia for him to eat. She had to make it a few times before he would eat it. Then it didn't work. I think I eventually used Master Controller to cure both of them.

As for the hair, I'm mostly just trying to make them all look as different as possible. I initially didn't like the look of it either, but then I thought it suited him since he is an evil sim and I thought I might be able to make that idea work. At least he'll be easily identified.

I have another evil imaginary friend already out there. Most of them haven't had that trait though thank goodness. I do think I changed the trait of another one of them that was evil when she became real. For some reason at that moment I wasn't in the mood for dealing with another evil sim.

I don't mind playing them when they are evil as the can be highly entertaining. Some of the things Meryl does in the Isla Paradiso Bunch are hysterical (to me at least). She is constantly autonomously searching for a wealthy spouse so she can see it's ghost. So far she's not succeeded. She really only makes it into an episode when I come across her doing something autonomously. For a while she had me convinced she was a wonderful baby sitter as she was always tending the babies. Then I realised she was just trying to steal candy. But the babies did benefit from her attention as she spent so much time with them holding them and moving them around etc.

I'll let you all know when the video is ready to view.

I've given out likes and awesomes.

Happy Simming All.

EDIT: I tried to play and it crashed. It was so sluggish. I decided to reset the lot and then reduce the length of the fall, winter and spring. I relaunched the game and went to Options and immediately disabled Fall, Winter and Spring. Instantly the game started playing smoothly. No lag. So far so good. I hope that is all I'll have to do.

Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    30 Grandchildren Episode 24 is now available for you to watch on YouTube

https://youtu.be/QmJp-Abc3k8

This is the second, and final part of the vacation of Lynette and Larry. They explore Oasis Landing in the Normal Future. It is a fast paced episode with lots of different activities.

It starts with them in the wastelands at the crashed ship. They watch the stars then Larry heads off to do a class in bot building. He decides to go shopping in the EP XI Emporium and we get to see him enjoying it and buying some items to take home with him.

Lynette leaves the crash site to meet up with Larry at the bar in the Rainbow Gondola hangout. They investigate a nursery and compete with each other in a friendly game of Arcade Hoops. They are served by the chef in the restaurant where they eat lunch before heading off to find the waterfall that Lynette has heard is somewhere in the hills near town. They find a whole suburb of old fashioned houses up in the hills and a herd of wild horses near the waterfall. They have some fun flying high with their jet packs and their romance continues to advance.

As evening falls they go to a local bar where they find lots of locals, many of whom are descendants of Lynette's mother, Gerri, as well as some descendants of Ursula Gammin, the witch who lives near Javon and Gwen.

They end the day back at the Rainbow Gondola lot. They have a wonderful time there and at the end of the video they are playing a game together down in one of the underground hallways. The video ends with them playing happily together. We won't see them return home, but they will reappear in Cake Island some time in episode 25. I didn't want to interrupt their activities so I just left them there for now. There is a lot of romance in this episode, particularly towards the end. And a new type of kiss as well.

Not all of the scenes depicted in these screen shots made it into the video. I had to cut over an hour out to make a video of about 32 minutes of the best bits.

Eating breakfast at the community center
    Breakfast001.jpg

A couple of locals in the wasteland.
    In-The-Wasteland001.jpg

One of many kisses between Larry and Lynette
    Kiss001.jpg

The end of the video they play happily in a hallway of the Rainbow Gondola lot
    Larry-And-Lynette001.jpg

A view of Oasis Landing at night from near the waterfall up in the hills just out of town
    Oasis-Landing-At-Night001.jpg

Something is wrong with the way Larry was planting his flag
    Planting-The-Flag001.jpg

The Wild Horses that live near the waterfall.
    Wild-Horses001.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    It's 4:48AM and time to go into my Sims game. My wife's work is early this morning (and I get to match her hours - doesn't help that I end up only sleeping 4 hours in a night. 10-2...the other two hours were spent tossing and turning. So she got up a little after four...and I said to myself, I'm up. Time to kick off Sims 3 and try to see if I can get some more game-play to give my writing muse a solid boot in the rear-end.
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    I still love this picture of River (from my old Selfacy) getting a crank call from Connor "Jolina"-Frio. "Do you think about me late at night...when everyone else is asleep?"

River (thinks): Are you effing kidding me?!!! Him again?!!!: "I don't know who the hell you think you are but this isn't funny."
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top