Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Puppies

2...Next

Comments

• My next door neighbours have a chihuahua (smooth-coat). She's a very friendly, sweet little thing. I have found her outside on two occasions and she lets me just walk over and pick her up, even though she barely knows me! She does bark at the back yard fence pretty regularly which is annoying - the bark itself is not annoying because it's so TINY, so quiet. But it send my labradors bananas, they run straight to the fence to bark back, and they are so darn loud. :D

Anyway, here are my boys - let's just call them "Chaos Defined"

VZUAvra.jpg

OEOFiP7.jpg

1sakakN.jpg

OEwR8HZ.jpg

• olivetree000olivetree000 Posts: 18 Member
    Aww, I love pets so much, they’re so cute. Especially I love dogs. I have a dog, his name is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and his breed is Cane Corso. He has been living with me for 6 years and he is a very active boy. I took my dog kayaking with me a couple of times this summer. However, I have been preparing for this for a long time. I taught his commands to jump into a kayak, sit there quietly for a long time, jump out of a kayak, sit next to him for a long time. When it seemed to me that he had learned enough on land, we went to practice on the water but near the shore. After that we started swimming in kayaks. Everything was great, he is a wonderful partner.
  • PriestessDreadfulPriestessDreadful Posts: 284 Member
    @olivetree000 Can you find a way to write the dog's name so that the forum doesn't censor it? lol.

We don't have too many cane corsos in Australia, although they are around. I think they're beautiful, but as I'm getting older I'm noticing that with all my chronic illness, I'm becoming a bit weak. As a result I can't even control my labradors out in the street - they're a lot more chaotic than the bull terriers that I'm used to (bullies are smaller though, and I was always able to control up to three of them at a time). So I could never have a breed as large and strong as a corso. :)
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    My next door neighbours have a chihuahua (smooth-coat). She's a very friendly, sweet little thing. I have found her outside on two occasions and she lets me just walk over and pick her up, even though she barely knows me! She does bark at the back yard fence pretty regularly which is annoying - the bark itself is not annoying because it's so TINY, so quiet. But it send my labradors bananas, they run straight to the fence to bark back, and they are so darn loud. :D

Anyway, here are my boys - let's just call them "Chaos Defined"

VZUAvra.jpg

OEOFiP7.jpg

1sakakN.jpg

OEwR8HZ.jpg

I would love to meet your neighbor's dog! I've never encountered a nice chihuahua. :/ Your doggies are adorable!
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • PriestessDreadfulPriestessDreadful Posts: 284 Member
    edited April 2021
    AngelEb95 wrote: »

I would love to meet your neighbor's dog! I've never encountered a nice chihuahua. :/ Your doggies are adorable!

I have to say, she's been a bit of an annoying little dog this past couple of weeks. I'm in the process of shifting my dogs' enclosure to the opposite side of the yard anyway, for multiple reasons, but having them away from a shared fence-line with the chi will make all of them behave better, I think.

She's still a nice little dog, she's just been a bit barky lately.